Alec Baldwin At It Again, In Trouble With The Law – Knightlines 8/28/13
Well Happy Hump Day Wednesday to you, we’re almost there, the holiday weekend is right around the corner. To help you get through it, here is another edition of Knightlines, celebrity gossip and thing you need to know…
• Alec Baldwin has struck again … allegedly … grabbing a photog on the streets of New York in front of several witnesses … and now the NYPD is involved. No charges have been filed.
• Germany’s fascination with all things David Hasselhoff is blowing up in the face of another “Baywatch” star … who just got a restraining order against a woman she says has been tailing her all over town.
Alexandra, who played Stephanie Holden on “Baywatch”, filed docs claiming Nicole Albrecht — a German citizen — is infatuated with her and the situation’s been escalating for months Albrecht trailed Paul into a bathroom at her Pacific Palisades community pool … and also appeared to chase Paul on foot during a hike. – Albrecht waited for Paul in the parking garage of her gym and grabbed her … until a manager at the gym intervened. The court granted Alexandra a Temporary Restraining Order on Thursday which requires Albrecht to stay 25 feet away from AP and her husband.
• Chalk up ANOTHER victory for Scottie Pippen … Retired NBA superstar will NOT be prosecuted for kicking a guy’s ass outside of a Malibu sushi joint back in June. The L.A. County D.A. determined there was simply not enough evidence to prove Scottie did anything wrong during a confrontation with 49-year-old Camran Shafighi outside of Nobu on June 23.
• John Pinette – best known for his role as the fat guy who got mugged in the “Seinfeld” finale — has checked himself into rehab after becoming addicted to prescription medication … TMZ has learned. A rep for the venue in Canada where John was set to perform in next month says Pinette had to postpone the gig because he was checking into a rehab facility for his addiction.
• Justin Timberlake has given his official STAMP OF APPROVAL to Miley Cyrus and her crotch-thrusting, bear-grinding twerkfest at the MTV VMAs … saying, “It’s not like she did it at the Grammys.”
• The in-laws are moving in with their Royalty daughter and son-in-law. Kate Middleton’s parents already live only less than two miles away from their daughter’s home at Kensington Palace. But sources say that a suite is being built for Kate’s parents Carol and Michael Middleton on the premises so they can help take care of their grandson – Prince George!