Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Did Clint Eastwood and Another Dude Swap Wives?
CLINT EASTWOOD’S impending divorce just got a little more complicated. His estranged wife DINA is reportedly back together with a high school boyfriend, and Clint is nailing the guy’s ex-wife. It’s not clear which relationship started first.
Is 43-Year-Old Gwen Stefani Pregnant Again?
“In Touch Weekly” says that 43-year-old –GWEN STEFANI is pregnant again. If this is true, the child in her paper-thin womb will be the third for Gwen and her husband GAVIN ROSSDALE, who’s 47.
They already have two sons . . . 7-year-old Kingston and 5-year-old Zuma. Gavin is also father to ridiculously-sexy and often-naked model DAISY LOWE. She’s 24.
Lamar Odom is In Rehab
LAMAR ODOM has reportedly entered rehab. Details are scarce, but a source says, quote, “He realized he needs help.”
We have no idea where he went or how long he plans to stay . . . but he was seen in public this past weekend, so he must have just gone in within the past few days.
Big Surprise: North West Has Lots of Expensive Stuff
No big shocker here: KANYE WEST and KIM KARDASHIAN are already spoiling their newborn daughter North.
According to “OK!” magazine, the kid already has twenty $800 cashmere blankets, a 1,300-square-foot nursery and a photographer who comes to take pictures of her twice a week.
Oh, and she also owns a tiara and a $200,000 ruby pendant.
Sorry Ladies . . . Ryan Gosling Turned Down “50 Shades of Grey”
You are about to hear the sound of millions of men rushing home to place their wives and girlfriends on suicide watch:
The “Hollywood Reporter” says RYAN GOSLING was the first choice for the lead in “50 Shades of Grey” . . . and he TURNED IT DOWN. Why? He simply wasn’t interested.
This Season’s Official “Dancing with the Stars” Cast Does Include Cancer Survivor Valerie Harper
ABC revealed the official cast of the 17th season of “Dancing with the Stars” on “Good Morning America” yesterday . . . and as expected, it includes Valerie Harper, Snooki, Elizabeth Berkley from “Saved By the Bell” and Amber Riley from “Glee”. Plus, there’s Bill Nye the Science Guy, who actually wasn’t already widely rumored. This season premieres September 16th.
Here are this season’s pairings:
Former “Mary Tyler Moore Show” and “Rhoda” star Valerie Harper . . . with Tristan MacManus
Snooki from “Jersey Shore” . . . and new dancer Sasha Farber
“Saved By the Bell” and “Showgirls” superstar Elizabeth Berkley . . . with Val Chmerkovskiy
Amber Riley from “Glee” . . . and Derek Hough
Leah Remini from “The King of Queens” . . . and Tony Dovolani
Corbin Bleu from “High School Musical” . . . and Karina Smirnoff
Singer Christina Milian . . . and Mark Ballas
Jack Osbourne . . . and Cheryl Burke
Former NFL wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson . . . and Sharna Burgess
Comedian Bill Engvall . . . and new dancer Emma Slater
Bill Nye the Science Guy . . . and new dancer Tyne Stecklein
“Pretty Little Liars” star Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd
“Under the Dome” Wins the Week with 11 Million Viewers
“Under the Dome” attracted 11.1 million viewers last week, gaining a small Labor Day boost. The Stephen King sci-fi thriller is one of this summer’s major ratings winners, and it averages over 14 million viewers a week once you count DVR users.
Wednesday’s “America’s Got Talent” had 9.8 million viewers tune in to see Cassadee Pope and One Direction perform. It just beat out “Duck Dynasty” which drew 9.6 million. Here are last week’s Top 10 shows . . .
1. “Under the Dome”, CBS, 11.1 million viewers
2. Wednesday’s “America’s Got Talent”, NBC, 9.8 million viewers
3. “Duck Dynasty”, A&E, 9.6 million viewers
4. Tuesday’s “America’s Got Talent”, NBC, 8.7 million viewers
5. “NCIS”, CBS, 8.5 million viewers
6. “60 Minutes”, CBS, 8.4 million viewers
7. “Saturday Night Football: No. 5 Georgia vs. No. 8 Clemson”, ABC, 8.1 million viewers . . . The Clemson Tigers won, 38-35, thanks to Clemson QB Tajh Boyd’s stellar performance. He threw three touchdown passes and ran for two more.
8. “Unforgettable”, CBS, 6.9 million viewers.
9. Wednesday’s “Big Brother”, CBS, 6.4 million viewers
10. “MasterChef”, Fox, 6.3 million viewers
• Five million people watched bigoted “Big Brother” contestant Aaryn Gries get evicted Thursday. In her exit interview, she claimed she’s not racist, she’s just Texan.
• The 1st season finale of ABC’s “Motive” attracted 4.7 million viewers
• The 2nd season finale of “Longmire” finished strong with 4.4 million viewers, the season’s best numbers. The A&E series was just renewed for a 3rd season.
• The 7th season finale of “Pawn Star$” drew 4.2 million viewers.
• The 4th season finale of A&E’s “The Glades” attracted 3.4 million viewers, which is an all-time high for a “Glades” finale.
• The 1st season finale of “Hollywood Game Night” drew 2.8 million viewers.
• ABC’s “Fall Preview Special” had an audience of 2.3 million.
• The season premiere of MTV’s “Teen Mom 3″ debuted with 1.8 million viewers.
• Mancow’s “God, Guns and Automobiles” got 1.7 million viewers.
• The two-hour series finale of “Do No Harm” averaged just under 1.7 million viewers.
• The 3rd season finale of “Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy” on the History channel got 1.5 million viewers.
• The 2nd season finale of SyFy’s “Continuum” drew 1.4 million viewers.
• The “MDA Show of Strength Telethon”, featuring Ryan Seacrest and Paula Abdul, attracted 1.3 million viewers.
• The 2nd season finale of Cedric the Entertainer’s TV Land sitcom “The Soul Man”, entertained 900,000 viewers.
Thursday TV Reminders:
• “NFL Kickoff 2013″ . . . 7:30 to 8:30 P.M. ET on NBC. Keith Urban performs.
• “U.S. Tennis Open” [Men’s Quarterfinal] . . . 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. ET on ESPN.
• “Sunday Night Football” [27th Season Premiere] . . . 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on NBC. The Denver Broncos host the Baltimore Ravens.
• “Big Brother 15″ [Eviction Night] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on CBS.
• “Tamar & Vince” [2nd Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on WE.
• “Farm Kings” [2nd Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on GAC.
• “Wilfred” [3rd Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on FX.
• “Ridiculousness” . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on MTV. The founder of indie rock label Dim Mak Steve Aoki guests.
• “The Customer Is Always Right?” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on OWN. Ten loyal customers are offered the chance to give their feedback regarding their biggest issues with nation-wide brands before two are hired for a week to address them. If their changes do well each of them will win $10,000.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• “The Today Show” – “Fashion Police” hosts Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne, Joan Rivers, and George Kotsiopoulos. Plus chef Giada De Laurentiis and author Matthew Barnett (“Love Like Jesus”).
• “Good Morning America” – Jennifer Hudson (“Winnie Mandela”) and a preview of a new music video from “Idol” contestant Mandisa. Music Guest: John Legend.
• “CBS This Morning” – Arsenio Hall (“The Arsenio Hall Show”).
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Jennifer Hudson (“Winnie Mandela”) and Arsenio Hall (“The Arsenio Hall Show”). Music Guest: Ariana Grande.
• “The View” – Teri Hatcher (“Planes”) and Dean Norris (“Under the Dome” and “Breaking Bad”). Music Guest: Michael Franti. “GMA’s” Lara Spencer co-hosts. (REPEAT)
• “Rachael Ray” – Lucy Liu (“Elementary”), the cast of “Storage Wars”, and diet expert Dr. Ian Smith. (REPEAT)
This Afternoon On TV:
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Taylor Swift performs. (REPEAT)
• “The Talk” – A preview of “Big Brother 15″ from back before the season started. (REPEAT)
• “Katie Couric” – Chris Harrison along with “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette” cast members Desiree Hartsock, Trista Sutter, Sean Lowe, and Vienna Girardi. (REPEAT)
• “Steve Harvey” – “Today” hosts Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb. (REPEAT)
• “Dr. Phil” – “Living in Fear: Dr. Phil Confronts My Stalker”.
• “Dr. Oz Show” – Penn & Teller help to debunk health myths with Dr. Oz. (REPEAT)
• “Wendy Williams” – Kerry Washington and David Alan Grier (“Peeples”). (REPEAT)
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Queen Latifah (“The Queen Latifah Show”) and Jake Johnson (“New Girl”). Music Guest: TV on the Radio.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Jane Lynch (“Glee”), Jerry O’Connell and rapper 2 Chainz.
• “The Tonight Show” – Olivia Munn (“The Newsroom”) and Vince Vaughn. Music Guest: Vintage Trouble.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Vin Diesel (“Riddick”) and “The Talk’s” Sara Gilbert.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Steve Buscemi (“Boardwalk Empire”), Bethenny Frankel, and chef Daniel Humm (author of “I Love New York: Ingredients and Recipes”).
• “Carson Daly” – Director Zack Snyder (“Man of Steel”) and a look at the Steve Carell film “The Way, Way Back”. Music Guests: Grimes. (REPEAT)
• “Conan” – Cheryl Hines (“Suburgatroy”) and Carl Reiner promotes his memoir “I Remember Me”. Music Guest: Delta Rae.
• “Jon Stewart” – Michael C. Hall (“Dexter”).
• “The Colbert Report” – Music Guest: John Prine.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Ross Mathews.
We Forget Four Things a Day . . . Check Out the 10 Most Common Things We Forget
According to a new study, the average person forgets FOUR things a day. That’s 1,460 every year. The most common things we forget are why we went into a room, where we put our keys, things we wanted to buy at the grocery store, and people’s names after we meet them.
1. Why you went into a room.
2. Where you put your keys.
3. Things you wanted to buy at the grocery store.
4. People’s names after you meet them.
5. Where you put your pen.
6. Taking meat out to defrost.
7. To respond to an email.
8. To mail something.
9. What you wanted to search for online.
10. Where you parked your car. (Paperblog)
How Much Money Do You Need to Live to 123? If You’re 22 Now, You’ll Pay $70 for a Gallon of Milk
: Think about how old you’ll be in the year 2058, in 45 years. Based on inflation, prices should be about 378% higher than they are today . . . which means a $3.50 gallon of milk will cost $13.23, and the lifestyle you have with a $50,000 salary would take $189,000. If you manage to live 101 years, things will be 1,980% higher . . . so that $3.50 gallon of milk will be $69.28.
The Seven Saddest Signs You’re Becoming a Grown-Up
Here are some of the SADDEST SIGNS you’re becoming a grown-up. You constantly find yourself in conversations about buying homes . . . you’re jealous of your friends’ vacuum cleaners . . . you understand you can’t show up to a party empty-handed . . . and you stop sharing embarrassing things on Facebook.
1. You find yourself in constant conversations about buying homes, square footage, interest rates, and whether or not it’s a good time to buy.
2. You find yourself getting jealous of your friends’ vacuum cleaners, knives, and coffee tables.
3. You stop sharing even remotely embarrassing things on Facebook.
4. You understand you can’t show up to a party empty-handed.
5. You make an effort to keep your place clean . . . even if you have a cleaning lady.
6. You can’t remember the last time you even considered asking your parents for money.
7. You cook something to bring to dinner parties, instead of just grabbing something from the grocery store on the way. (Buzzfeed)
Eight Easy Things a Surprising Number of People Can’t Do
There are a lot of seemingly EASY things that a surprising number of people just CAN’T do. Like: Blow bubbles with bubble gum . . . snap their fingers . . . wink . . . whistle . . . shuffle cards . . . or touch their toes without bending their knees.
1. Blow bubbles with bubble gum.
2. Snap their fingers.
3. Wink. It always turns into a blink.
4. Roll their r’s when they’re saying a Hispanic name.
5. Curl their tongue.
7. Shuffle cards.
8. Touch their toes without bending their knees. (Reddit)
24% of People Give Themselves a 10 Out of 10 in Bed . . . 5% of People Give Themselves a One
People REALLY seem to overrate themselves at sex. In a new survey, 44% of people gave themselves either an eight, nine, or ten out of ten in bed. Only 16% of people gave themselves a score of one, two, or three.
The U.S. Is the Fifth-Kinkiest Country in the World . . . Plus More New Facts on American Sex Lives
According to a new global sex survey, the U.S. is the fifth KINKIEST country in the world. The survey also found both men and women here have an average of nine past sexual partners . . . and the men here are the most likely in the world to believe their partners’ climaxes are ALWAYS real.
. (Men’s Health)
Google Just Turned 15 . . . Here Are Five Random Facts
Google just turned FIFTEEN years old. Here are a few random facts about the company. It was originally called BackRub . . . when it went public in 2004, about 1,000 employees instantly became millionaires . . . and it’s acquired an average of one company every week since 2010.
McDonald’s Wants to Ruin the Dollar Menu by Putting Things on It That Cost Up to $5
People LOVE the McDonald’s Dollar Menu . . . so now, of course, they want to ruin it. McDonald’s has been testing a new version, called the “Dollar Menu and More” . . . which features things that cost up to FIVE DOLLARS. They believe the higher prices WON’T turn people off, and WILL lead to better sales . . . and they want to take it nationwide before the end of the year.
Would You Take a Job If One of the Duties Was to Eat Dog Food?
A woman in San Diego named Lucy Postins owns an all-natural pet food company. And she makes her employees actually taste test the food THEMSELVES. Technically, it’s “human grade,” which means it’s legal to sell for human consumption too. But still, it’s friggin’ DOG FOOD.
Rose McGowan – 40 (The naughty alabaster-skinned actress who replaced Shannen Doherty on “Charmed” . . . and was crushed by a garage door in “Scream”. She got all uglied-up in the new “Conan” movie.)
Skandar Keynes – 22 (Edmund in the “Chronicles of Narnia” movies.)
Kat Graham – 24 (Beautiful black witch Bonnie on “The Vampire Diaries”.)
Carice Van Houten – 37 (The red priestess Melisandre on “Game of Thrones”.)
Jerri Manthey – 43 (“Surreal Life” superstar and evil, conniving skank from “Survivor 2″. Biggest “hit”: Lou Diamond Phillips in the parking lot of an Alabama Hooters in 1993. TRUE.)
DWEEZIL ZAPPA! – 44
Brad Wilk – 45 (Rage Against The Machine / Audioslave drummer.)
Michael Keaton – 62 (Remember when we all FLIPPED about him being cast as Batman? Worked out pretty well, didn’t it? Trust me . . . we’ll get through this Affleck thing. And we might even ENJOY it.)
Raquel Welch – 73 (Survey says? I’D STILL HIT IT.)
George Lazenby – 74 (The forgotten James Bond. His ONE movie, “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”, divided Bond fans so much, he was fired and eventually replaced by Roger Moore.)
William Devane – 74 (He was Greg Sumner on “Knots Landing”.)
BOB NEWHART – 84 (Old-school comedy genius.)
FREDDIE MERCURY – (1946 – 1991) (Queen’s incredible lead-singer.)
Jesse James – (1847 – 1882) (The outlaw, not the tattooed dirtbag who ruined Sandra Bullock’s best year ever.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 3 days until Grandparents Day
• 14 days to Talk Like a Pirate Day
• 22 days to Native American Day
• 41 days until Boss’s Day
• 56 days until Halloween
• 1,233 days left of “Hope and Change”
315 years ago . . . in 1698 – Russia’s PETER THE GREAT imposed a tax on BEARDS. (???)
107 years ago . . . in 1906 – Bradbury Robinson of St. Louis University threw the first FORWARD pass in football.
53 years ago . . . in 1960 – CASSIUS CLAY won the light heavyweight boxing gold medal at the Rome Olympics.
41 years ago . . . in 1972 – Palestinian terrorists invaded the Olympic village in Munich and killed 11 ISRAELI ATHLETES.
27 years ago . . . in 1986 – Dire Straits’ “Money For Nothing” won an MTV award for Video of the Year.
26 years ago . . . in 1987 – “American Bandstand” was canceled after 30 years on the air.
22 years ago . . . in 1991 – R.E.M. won six MTV Video Music Awards, including Video of the Year for “Losing My Religion”.
20 years ago . . . in 1993 – JANE’S ADDICTION guitarist DAVE NAVARRO joined the RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. It didn’t work out.
16 years ago . . . in 1997 – MOTHER TERESA died in Calcutta, India, at age 87.
16 years ago . . . in 1997 – Turtle-looking poon-hound LARRY KING married his SEVENTH wife, Shawn Southwick. Today is Larry and Shawn’s 16th Anniversary.
(They’re still together, despite some ups and downs that included a divorce filing in 2010.)
14 years ago . . . in 1999 – “Candid Camera” genius ALAN FUNT died of a stroke at the age of 84.
13 years ago . . . in 2000 – 42-year-old Mark Bailey pleaded no contest to stalking and terrorizing BROOKE SHIELDS for 15 years.
(Bailey was sentenced to probation and counseling after he agreed to stay away from Shields for the next 10 years. Only two more years to go, and he can start stalking her again!!!) (???)