Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Sunbathe Your Vagina and Eat Clay: Health Tips from “Divergent” Star Shailene Woodley
SHAILENE WOODLEY from the upcoming movie “Divergent” says she sunbathes her VAGINA, because it’s good for “genital issues” and it gives you energy. She also eats CLAY, claiming it’s one of the best things you can put in your body.
She tells “Marie Claire” magazine, quote, “I was reading an article written by an herbalist I studied about yeast infections and other genital issues. She said there’s nothing better than vitamin D.
“If you’re feeling depleted, go in the sun for an hour and see how much energy you get. Or, if you live in a place that has heavy winters, when the sun finally comes out, spread your legs and get some sunshine.”
Amanda Seyfried Says She and Megan Fox Kiss Really Well Together
If you haven’t seen the 2009 horror flick “Jennifer’s Body”, then you missed a pretty hot kiss between AMANDA SEYFRIED and MEGAN FOX. Amanda tells “W” magazine, quote, “We kissed really well together. We have similar kissing styles!”
She’s also one of the few actors who’ll say they actually DIG making movie love . . . quote, “Sex scenes are great. A lot of my co-stars have been sexy guys my age who are really respectful and cool. So, why not? I’m not going to pretend it’s not fun.”
(Amanda also stripped down for the magazine. I’m guessing you’ll want to see the pics.)
“Dancing With the Stars” Drama: Jeremy Miller from “Growing Pains” Once Dumped Candace Cameron for Danica McKellar
On “Dancing With the Stars” last night, CANDACE CAMERON BURE from “Full House” informed fellow contestant DANICA MCKELLAR from “The Wonder Years” that her boyfriend JEREMY MILLER from “Growing Pains” actually dumped her so he could go out with Danica.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. This GIF supposedly shows ZAC EFRON’S face when he found out he was on LINDSAY LOHAN’S “Hit It” list.
2. (NC-17) SCARLETT JOHANSSON gets NAKED in the upcoming sci-fi movie “Under the Skin”. The pictures are blurry, but they’re the best we’ve got. (WARNING!!! Nudity ahead.)
3. (NC-17) As long as Photoshop is around, PAMELA ANDERSON can still do NUDE photo shoots at the age of 46. (WARNING!!! Digitally-altered nudity ahead.)
4. AMY ADAMS doesn’t show off her body nearly enough. Here are some bikini shots to make up for that.
5. ASHLEY GREENE in yoga pants definitely works for me.
6. Sexy Video: San Francisco 49ers coach JIM HARBAUGH did push-ups with a walrus.
7. And then there was that time when LORDE met a baby seal at the New England Aquarium.
8. CAMERON DIAZ did some swimming in a bikini . . . and in HALF a bikini.
Mick Jagger’s Girlfriend, Designer L’Wren Scott, Committed Suicide
: Designer L’WREN SCOTT was found dead in her apartment yesterday morning of an apparent suicide. She’d been dating MICK JAGGER for at least a decade. Mick is in Australia, and hasn’t commented directly . . . but his rep says, quote, “He’s completely shocked and devastated.”
Update: Chris Brown Was Booted from Rehab for Touching a Woman’s Elbows and Hands
We now know why CHRIS BROWN was booted from rehab on Friday. TMZ claims he broke three of the facility’s rules, including: “Stay at least two feet away from the women.” He reportedly touched a woman’s elbows and hands. He also refused a drug test, and mocked rehab during a group session.
Has the Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane Been Located . . . By Courtney Love?
Has the missing Malaysia Airlines plane been located . . . by COURTNEY LOVE? Probably not. But Courtney Tweeted out a photo of some oil slicks on a body of water, with a blurry image that she suggests could be the plane or a piece of the wreckage. It’s unclear where she got the picture.
Angus T. Jones Is a Bearded Preacher Now
Former “Two and a Half Men” star ANGUS T. JONES has been preaching since he left the show. And also growing an impressive beard. He says, quote, “It was difficult for me to be on the show and be part of something that was making light of topics in our world where there are really problems for a lot of people. I was a paid hypocrite because I wasn’t OK with it and I was still doing it.”
The 15 Best Cult TV Shows Ever . . . Are Mostly Recent Shows?
“Entertainment Weekly” has put together a rundown of the “26 Best Cult TV Shows Ever” . . . and it’s really skewed toward relatively recent shows. The long-running, but just recently mainstream “Doctor Who” was #1, followed by “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Arrested Development”.
1. “Doctor Who” (1963 – present . . . with a few years off here and there.)
2. “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” (1997 – 2003)
3. “Arrested Development” (2003 – 2006, 2013)
4. “Mystery Science Theater 3000″ (1988 – 1999)
5. “The X-Files” (1993 – 2002)
6. “The Wire” (2002 – 2008)
7. “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” (2005 – present)
8. “Star Trek: The Next Generation” (1987 – 1994)
9. “The Comeback” (2005)
10. “My So-Called Life” (1994 – 1995)
11. “Lost” (2004 – 2010)
12. “Firefly” (2002)
13. “Twin Peaks” (1990 – 1991)
14. “Veronica Mars” (2004 – 2007)
15. “Battlestar Galactica” (2004 – 2009)
(Check out the whole list in a slideshow, here. It’s credited to “Entertainment Weekly’s” so-called “staff,” so this wouldn’t just be some random 22-year-old throwing up something on one of those list sites.)
The Characters on “Lost” Were Not Dead the Whole Time, So Stop Asking
During a Q&A, the producers of “Lost” said the characters, were NOT dead the whole time. They also said they decided not to answer all the mysteries at the end of the show, and instead focus on a “spiritual” ending that tackled, quote, “the meaning of life and what happens when you die.”
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• “Glee” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox. Kristin Chenoweth, Gwyneth Paltrow, and original glee club members Dianna Agron, Heather Morris, and Amber Riley return for the show’s 100th episode after the glee club disbands.
This episode also features remakes of some of the show’s most popular covers in a set list voted on by the fans. So you only have yourselves to blame, people.
• “The Voice” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on NBC. The Battle Rounds continue.
• “Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on ABC. An inside look at Marvel Studios, with a preview of “The Avengers: Age of Ultron”, plus behind-the-scenes footage from “Guardians of the Galaxy”, “Captain America: Winter Soldier”.
• “Pretty Little Liars” [4th Season Finale] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on ABC Family.
• “Rizzoli & Isles” [4th Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on TNT.
• “Perception” [2nd Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on TNT.
• “Chasing Maria Menounos” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on Oxygen. Derek Hough and Khloe Kardashian attend Maria’s birthday party in the premiere.
• “Celebrities Undercover” [Series Premiere]. . . 10:30 to 11:00 P.M. on Oxygen. Two celebrities wear prosthetic makeup to disguise their identity in this hidden camera show.
In the first episode, Kim Kardashian pretends to be a fan interviewing to become her assistant. And Wendy Williams disguises herself as a member of her own audience.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” – Lena Dunham, Hugh Dancy, and Foster the People.
• “Late Night with Seth Meyers” – Jason Sudeikis, Kathryn Hahn, and David Remnick.
• “Letterman” – Matt Damon and Lenny Kravitz. (Repeat)
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Ashley Judd, Howie Mandel, and Capital Cities.
• “Carson Daly” – Emily Mortimer, K. Flay, and Maidentrip.
• “Arsenio” – LL Cool J, and Jesse Williams from “Grey’s Anatomy”. (Repeat)
• “Conan” – Tom Hanks and the Head and the Heart. (Repeat)
• “Craig Ferguson” – Dawn Olivieri from Showtime’s “House of Lies” and Lewis Black.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Theo James from “Divergent”.
• “Jon Stewart” – Seth MacFarlane. (Repeat)
• “The Colbert Report” – Neil DeGrasse Tyson. (Repeat)
Five Random Facts For Tuesday
1. The Russian delegation showed up 12 days late to the 1908 Olympics in London, because they were still using the old Julian calendar . . . and didn’t realize the rest of the world had switched to the Gregorian calendar.
2. NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON is now one of the most famous astrophysicists in the world. Turns out he’s also a fantastic DANCER . . . and won a gold medal at a dance meet in 1985 doing Latin ballroom for the University of Texas dance team.
3. By the time “Breaking Bad” ended, every critic in the country was over-the-top in praising it. But the first season was VERY different. It got panned by “The New Yorker”, “Chicago Tribune”, “Pittsburgh Post-Gazette”, and “Boston Globe”.
4. The U.S. Constitution is 4,400 words . . . which makes it the SHORTEST Constitution of any country in the world.
5. The U.S. film industry only produces the third most movies in the world. India’s film industry produces the most . . . and believe it or not, NIGERIA’S film industry is second.
Four Stats on People Who Cheat
According to two new surveys, half of people who cheat only have sex three times a MONTH . . . once with their partner, and twice with the person they’re cheating with. And 81% of men who cheat say that having a powerful job makes them more likely to do so . . . only 26% of women say that.
1. Women who cheat watch more than twice as much porn as MEN who cheat. The women surveyed said they watch it five to seven times per week, compared to two or three times for men who cheat.
2. 42% of men and 48% of women who cheat say they only have sex three times a MONTH. Once with their partner, and twice with the person they’re cheating with.
3. 81% of men who cheat say that having a powerful job makes them more likely to have an affair, because there’s more stress and less time with family. Just 26% of women who cheat say a powerful job makes them more likely to do it.
4. And 78% of cheating women say they’d like to have an affair with a powerful man. But only 42% of men said they’d be interested in cheating with a WOMAN who’s in a position of power. (Female First / International Business Times)
29% of People Have Run Out During a Date With Someone They Met Online
According to a new survey, 29% of people say they’ve RUN OUT in the middle of a horrible date with someone they met online. 20% have coped with a horrible online date by getting WAY TOO DRUNK. And 9% have faked getting sick or an emergency to escape.
The Social Media Site Most Popular With Hookers Is . . . Myspace?
Wonder who’s still using Myspace? According to a new study, the answer is . . . SEX WORKERS. The study found Myspace is popular for hookers, pimps, and johns because it’s more under-the-radar than other social networking sites.
What’s the Weirdest Way Someone Tried to Seduce You?
What’s the weirdest way someone ever tried to seduce you? A few of our favorites are: Two black female employees who told a British guy they wanted to take him into a changing room and make him into an Oreo . . . and a guy who sat behind a girl in math all year, collected whatever hair of hers fell, then gave it to her in a bag at the end of the year.
The Five Dance Moves That Make Men More Attractive to Women
A new study found the dance moves that make men more attractive to women: Move your head . . . keep your wrists loose . . . move your left shoulder . . . and make sure your right leg swivels at the knee.
A Man’s Bad Dancing Got Him Kicked Out of a Club . . . So He Punched a Police Car
Early Sunday morning, a 20-year-old man was drunk and dancing at a nightclub in Australia . . . but the club felt like his dance moves were RECKLESS and dangerous so they kicked him out. He was so upset he went on a rampage outside, ended up PUNCHING the hood of a police car . . . and was arrested for criminal damage.
Half of Us Believe in One of These Six Medical Conspiracy Theories
A new study found HALF of Americans believe in a major medical conspiracy. The most popular ones are that the FDA is holding back natural cures to cancer . . . and that health officials KNOW cell phones cause cancer.
Lily Collins is 25. Phil Collins’ BROWED AND PROUD daughter who played Snow White in “Mirror Mirror”. She was also in “The Blind Side”.
Adam Levine is 35. Lead man-skank of Maroon 5, and perhaps more importantly, one of the judges on “The Voice”.
Tawny Roberts is 35. Mattress actress who has starred in 109 fine films, including . . . “Lust Will and Testament”, “The Sopornos 4″ and “THE OZPORNS”.
Dane Cook is 42. It seems like he kind of disappeared. Not that I’m complaining.
QUEEN LATIFAH! is 44. Dark Berry. Sweet Juice. Chocolaty Chubby.
Alice in Chains co-founder Jerry Cantrell is 48.
Seymore Butts is 50. Cornhole connoisseur and star of Showtime’s old reality series about the pornographic industry, called “Family Business”.
Mr. Butts has performed in AND directed more than 161 fine films, including . . . “Assgasms”, “Behind the Sphinc Door”, “Mission to Uranus”, “Thighs Wide Open”, “Think Sphinc” and “TUSHY CON CARNE”!
VANESSA WILLIAMS! is 51. Delicious coco minx. (Super-Sexy as the Queen of Trash in “The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland”. My kids STILL don’t know the REAL reason why I used to sit and watch that movie with them three times a day.)
Mike Rowe is 52. Host of “Dirty Jobs” and the narrator of “Deadliest Catch”.
IRENE CARA! is 55. Coco on “Fame” . . . and herself in “D.C. Cab”! Biggest hit: 1983’s “Flashdance . . . What a Feelin'”. Now resting comfortably under of the Rock of Obscurity next to Brenda K. Starr, Lisa Lisa AND Cult Jam!
Brad Dourif is 64. The voice of Chucky in the “Child’s Play” movies! Believe it or not, this guy is actually pretty talented . . .
He was nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for playing the stuttering Billy Bibbit in “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” back in 1975. He also blew your mind in that second “Lord of the Rings” movie . . . as Grima Wormtongue. And he played the doctor on “Deadwood” and the Gemini Killer in the very underrated movie “Exorcist 3″.
Charley Pride is 76. The Coco Country Crooner! THE prototype for Darius Rucker. If not for Charley Pride, Darius probably would have just stayed Hootie!
PETER GRAVES! (1926 – 2010) “Airplane!” and the “Mission Impossible” TV series. “You ever . . . seen a grown man naked?”
Wilson Pickett (1941 – 2006) Biggest hits: “In the Midnight Hour”, “Mustang Sally” AND “Land of 1,000 Dances”!
Rudolf Diesel (1858 – 1913) Engine inventor.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 14 days to April Fool’s Day
• 17 days to “Captain America 2″
• 19 days to “Game of Thrones”
• 28 days until your Taxes are Due
• 33 days to Easter Sunday
• 1,039 days left of “Hope and Change”
1,977 years ago . . . In 37 A.D. the Roman Senate proclaimed hairy-backed CALIGULA to be Rome’s new Emperor, opening the way to all manner of deviant sex AND the greatest film of 1979!
164 years ago . . . In 1850, HENRY WELLS and WILLIAM FARGO founded a shipping company called AMERICAN EXPRESS. Exactly two years later, they organized a coast-to-coast express business and bank and named it after themselves. You’ve probably heard of it: William & Henry’s Coast-to-Coast Express Business and Bank. I’m pretty sure that’s what it was.
83 years ago . . . In 1931, genius Colonel JACOB SCHICK began selling the FIRST ELECTRIC RAZOR.
74 years ago . . . In 1940, a legendary comedy team was born! MUSSOLINI agreed to join HITLER in World War Two.
44 years ago . . . In 1970, the NFL selected WILSON to supply the league’s official football and scoreboards. Decades later, Tom Hanks selected Wilson to be his only friend on a deserted island.
32 years ago . . . In 1982, soul master TEDDY PENDERGRASS was PARALYZED from the waist down when his Rolls Royce bounced off a divider and slammed into a tree in Philadelphia.
Four years later, he was seriously injured AGAIN, when his HAND-CONTROLLED VAN crashed into a power pole. (He died in 2010 after a battle with colon cancer.)
29 years ago . . . In 1985, baseball commissioner Peter Ueberroth reinstated Hall of Fame stars MICKEY MANTLE and WILLIE MAYS. They had been banned from baseball after accepting PR jobs with casinos.
22 years ago . . . In 1992, the very sexy and beautiful LEONA HELMSLEY was sentenced to four years in prison for tax evasion.
21 years ago . . . In 1993, EDDIE MURPHY married Nicole Mitchell. They had five children together before calling it quits in 2006.
20 years ago . . . In 1994, four guns and 25 boxes of ammo were confiscated from KURT COBAIN after his wife, “SUCCUBUS” COURTNEY LOVE, called police fearing that he was going to commit suicide. Cobain put himself out of his marital misery three weeks later.
20 years ago . . . In 1994, published reports said that BIG CALVES CLINTON (Hillary) had made nearly $100,000 from the commodities market in the late 1970s on an initial investment of only $1,000.
20 years ago . . . In 1994, “NAKED GUN 33 1/3: THE FINAL INSULT” was released . . . starring two of our finest Americans: O.J. SIMPSON AND ANNA NICOLE SMITH!
17 years ago . . . In 1997, thousands of people lined the streets of Brooklyn for the funeral procession of the NOTORIOUS B.I.G. Skirmishes erupted, the PO-lice busted out the pepper spray and nine people were arrested. UNITY IN THE COMMUNITY!
16 years ago . . . In 1998, MICHAEL JACKSON and his son went shopping at a toy store in Munich, Germany. Jacko was dressed as an Arab woman.
13 years ago . . . In 2001, the amazing and incestuous JOHN PHILLIPS, founder of the MAMAS & THE PAPAS, master songwriter, huge fan of the heroin and daddy to CHYNNA, BIJOU and his sometime girlfriend MACKENZIE PHILLIPS, died at age 65.
Five years ago . . . In 2009, Liam Neeson’s wife, actress Natasha Richardson, died after getting a head injury while skiing in Quebec.