Your daily dose of whatever includes:
- Miley doesn’t mind being single
- Beyonce’s new secret album makes history
- Curtis’ birthday is…TODAY!
Miley Cyrus Doesn’t Mind Being Single Anymore
MILEY CYRUS says that after breaking up with LIAM HEMSWORTH, she’s not afraid to be single anymore. She says, quote, “I was so scared of ever being alone, and I think, conquering that fear, this year, was actually bigger than any other transition that I had, this entire year.” But she doesn’t regret being engaged to him . . . quote, “It was so fun wearing a fat rock for a few years.”
Lamar Odom’s 15-Year-Old Daughter is Glad He’s Divorcing Khloe
LAMAR ODOM’S 15-year-old daughter Destiny isn’t heartbroken over her dad’s impending divorce from KHLOE KARDASHIAN. During an online chat she said, quote, “No one thought they were going to last, so honestly, who [cares]?” She also said she doesn’t want them to reconcile because, quote, “I have him all to myself now!”
Dylan Sprouse is Handling His Nude Photo Scandal Awesomely
Former Disney Channel star DYLAN SPROUSE continued to own up to his nude photo scandal yesterday on his blog. He said he did NOT leak the photos on purpose . . . he sent them to someone he trusted and they betrayed him. He added, quote, “I’d be damned if I didn’t own that [crap] like Beyoncé would want me to.”
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. Here’s the good news: VANESSA HUDGENS has a sister. Here’s the BETTER news: She’s almost as hot!
2. Trust me: You want to see these bathing suit photos of BROOKLYN DECKER.
3. ZAC EFRON got VIP treatment at the Colts game on Sunday.
4. GISELE BUNDCHEN is still doing yoga with her kid.
5. So NIALL HORAN from ONE DIRECTION is apparently dating Victoria’s Secret model BARBARA PALVIN.
6. “Weird Science” minx KELLY LEBROCK got popped for DUI. And her mugshot isn’t half bad.
7. KATE BECKINSALE’S butt in stretchy pants is a good thing.
Kanye West May Be an Arrogant Jackass, But He’s Doing it For Us
During a show over the weekend, KANYE WEST told the audience that everything he does and says is for US . . . quote, “[The media] try to make it seem like my whole purpose . . . is about me. But . . . what they don’t realize, and what I think you all realize is, everything I do is actually about you.” He also said he’s been, quote, “dope since age mother[effin’] five.”
Chris Brown Had His Probation Revoked, But He’s Not Going to Jail
CHRIS BROWN had his probation revoked yesterday, but he won’t be going to jail. Instead, the judge is allowing him to stay in anger management rehab, where he’s apparently been making progress. Chris will continue to take the prescription meds his doctors have prescribed for him, and he’s still not allowed to use medical marijuana.
The Rock is the Top-Grossing Actor of 2013
: DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON is the year’s top-grossing actor. His movies, including “Fast & Furious 6″ and the latest “G.I. Joe” flick, have made a combined $1.3 billion. ROBERT DOWNEY JR. is second thanks to “Iron Man 3″, which earned $1.2 billion worldwide.
1. The Rock, $1.3 billion
2. Robert Downey Jr., $1.2 billion
3. Steve Carell, $964 million for “Despicable Me 2″, “The Way Way Back” and “The Incredible Burt Wonderstone”
4. Vin Diesel, $887 million for “Fast & Furious 6″ and “Riddick”
5. Sandra Bullock, $862 million for “Gravity” and “The Heat”
6. Paul Walker, $789 million for “Fast & Furious 6″
7. (tie) Billy Crystal and John Goodman, $743 million for “Monsters University”
9. Chris Hemsworth, $701 million for “Thor: The Dark World” and “Rush”
10. Jennifer Lawrence, $700 million for “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”
In a New Documentary, Michael Jackson’s Dad Says Blanket Can Be the New Michael . . . If He’s Trained
In a new documentary on MICHAEL JACKSON that’s in the works, Michael’s father JOE says that Michael’s youngest son Blanket can be the NEW Michael . . . if he’s TRAINED. Michael’s daughter Paris also says her dad, quote, “promised me he would teach me how to moonwalk. Never got around to it.”
Check Out an R-Rated Trailer for “22 Jump Street”
A new, R-RATED trailer for “22 Jump Street” hit the web yesterday, and if you liked the first movie, it looks like more of the same, except the guys go undercover in college instead of high school.
The trailer also explains the title, and yes, it DOES make sense. They didn’t just bump “21 Jump Street” up a number for no reason. Well, they probably DID, but they also found a way to incorporate it into the plot after the fact.
(Here’s the trailer. WARNING!!! It’s loaded with profanity.)
Check Out “Elf” Re-told in Two Minutes as an 8-Bit Video Game
Someone re-told the movie “Elf” in two minutes . . . animated in the style of an old-school 8-bit video game. If you grew up playing video games in the ’80s, stuff like this really takes you back. (Check it out here.)
Seven Actors Who Always Play the Same Character
A list of actors who play the same character in every movie includes Michael Cera, Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez, Jennifer Aniston, Hugh Grant, Morgan Freeman and Samuel L. Jackson.
1. Michael Cera: The awkward but lovable geek.
2. Danny Trejo: The tough guy
3. Michelle Rodriguez: The tomboy
4. Jennifer Aniston: The hopeless romantic
5. Hugh Grant: The awkward English romantic lead
6. Morgan Freeman: The wise, benevolent moral compass
7. Samuel L. Jackson: Samuel L. Jackson (I’m not sure if there’s a better way to describe it.) (???)
(Check out the list, along with explanations, here.)
The 65 Most Important TV Deaths in 2013
Buzzfeed.com has posted a SPOILER-PACKED list of The 65 Most Important TV Deaths in 2013. So yeah . . . don’t listen right now if you’re behind on any shows. The #1 death is Finn Hudson’s demise on “Glee”, followed by Walter White on “Breaking Bad”, and Nicholas Brody on “Homeland”.
1. Finn Hudson on “Glee”
2. Walter White on “Breaking Bad”
3. Nicholas Brody on “Homeland”
4. Catelyn Stark on “Game of Thrones”
5. Hank Schrader on “Breaking Bad”
6. Richard Harrow on “Boardwalk Empire”
7. Clay Morrow on “Sons of Anarchy”
8. Debra Morgan on “Dexter”
9. Sybil Branson on “Downton Abbey”
10. J.R. Ewing on “Dallas”
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• “The Voice” [5th Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. Lady Gaga, Céline Dion, Ne-Yo and OneRepublic perform.
• “Little People, Big World” [10th Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on TLC.
• “Hardcore Pawn” [8th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on TruTV.
• “Primetime: What Would You Do?” [8th Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC.
• “Real Husbands of Hollywood” [2nd Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on BET.
• “Trust Me, I’m A Game Show Host” [1st Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on TBS.
• “Awkward” [3rd Season Finale] . . . 10:30 to 11:00 P.M. on MTV.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Cristin Milioti (“How I Met Your Mother”), Paul Rudd (“Anchorman 2″) and the Top Ten List is presented by Barbara Walters. Music Guest: Alt-J.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Mark Wahlberg (“Lone Survivor”) and Bruce Dern. Music Guest: Polica.
• “The Tonight Show” – Olivia Wilde (“Her”) and animal expert Julie Scardina. Music Guest: Johnny Mathis.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Miley Cyrus. (REPEAT)
• “Carson Daly” – Comedian Eric Andre (“The Eric Andre Show”). Music Guest: Chrome Sparks. (REPEAT)
• “Arsenio” – Tom Selleck (“Blue Bloods”), Ashanti, and Judge Greg Mathis.
• “Conan” – Tom Hanks (“Saving Mr. Banks”). Music Guest: The Head and the Heart.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Alyssa Milano (“Mistresses”) and Wilford Brimley.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Evangeline Lilly (“The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug”).
• “Jon Stewart” – Author Erik Prince (“Civilian Warriors: The Inside Story of Blackwater and the Unsung Heroes of the War on Terror”).
• “The Colbert Report” – Producer Garry Trudeau (“Alpha House”). Music Guests: Cyndi Lauper and Alan Cumming.
Today’s DVDs Include “The Lone Ranger”, “Percy Jackson”, and “Kick Ass 2″
• “The Lone Ranger” . . . starring Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer.
• “Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters” . . . starring Logan Lerman as Percy.
• “Kick-Ass 2″ . . . starring Chloe Grace Moretz and Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
• “The Family” . . . starring Michelle Pfeiffer and Robert De Niro.
• “Prisoners” . . . starring Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal.
• “Elysium” . . . starring Jodie Foster and Matt Damon.
• “The Sound of Music Live!” . . . starring Carrie Underwood as Maria and “True Blood’s” Stephen Moyer as Captain Von Trapp.
• “One Direction: This is Us” . . . their concert movie.
• “Burn Notice: Season Seven” . . . a four-disc DVD set. They’re also releasing a 29-disc set for the complete series today.
• “Shameless: The Complete Third Season” . . . a three-disc DVD set.
• “Justified: The Complete Fourth Season” . . . a three-disc DVD set.
• “Family Guy: Volume 12″ . . . a three-disc DVD set.
New DVDs: (continued)
Some other DVDs that you’ll be able to find over the holidays include:
• On December 24th, “Insidious Chapter 2″ with Rose Byrne and Patrick Wilson.
• On December 31st, “Don Jon”, the romantic comedy Joseph Gordon-Levitt wrote, directed and stars in as a guy with porn addiction. Scarlett Johansson is also in it.
• On December 31st, “InAPPropriate Comedy”, the sketch comedy with Michelle Rodriguez, Rob Schneider, Lindsay Lohan, and Adrien Brody.
• On December 31st, “Sweetwater”, the western starring January Jones as a widow looking for revenge against the men who killed her husband.
New CDs from B.o.B. Plus Soundtracks for “Anchorman 2″ and “Walter Mitty”
• “Underground Luxury”, B.o.B. His guests include Chris Brown, T.I., and 2 Chainz.
• The soundtrack to “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues”, which includes Argent’s “Hold Your Head Up”, Neil Diamond’s “Shilo”, Captain and Tennille’s “Muskrat Love”, and Robin Thicke covering Christopher Cross’ “Ride Like the Wind”.
• The soundtrack to “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty”, which includes Jack Johnson covering “Escape (the Pina Colada Song)”, music from Of Monsters and Men, and a special mix of David Bowie’s “Space Oddity” that features Kristen Wiig.
• And on December 24th, you can get the soundtrack to “American Hustle”, with Wings, America, Elton John, the Bee Gees, Tom Jones, and Donna Summer.
Beyoncé’s Sales Numbers Set a New iTunes Record
: iTunes has announced that BEYONCÉ’S surprise, new, self-titled album sold a ridiculous 828,773 copies worldwide in its first three days, which made it iTunes’ fastest selling album ever. In the U.S., it sold 617,213 copies.
In the process, it became iTunes’ fastest selling album ever. Despite having no promotion, it had a couple things going for it: One, you can only buy the WHOLE album . . . and two, it’s ONLY available on iTunes.
The album sold 617,213 copies in the U.S., and hit #1 in 104 countries. But worldwide, if you multiply the 828,773 copies and the $15.99 price tag, the album generated nearly $13.3 MILLION in sales . . . again, in THREE DAYS.
It’s also Beyoncé’s best sales week, and will easily give her a #1 debut on “Billboard’s” weekly album sales chart. The sales week ran through Sunday, but the official chart won’t be released until tomorrow.
She also had the best sales week of any female artist this year . . . with KATY PERRY a distant second. Her album, “Prism”, debuted with 286,000 in sales.
The last female musician to do better was TAYLOR SWIFT, whose album “Red” sold 1.2 million in its first week in November of last year.
The Top 10 Things We Dread About Staying with Family During the Holidays
According to a new survey, the things people dread MOST about staying with family during the holidays include: Being woken up early, waiting in line to use the bathroom, arguments with relatives, weird family traditions, sharing a room with a relative, and accidentally seeing a family member NAKED.
1. Being woken up before you want to be.
2. Having to wait in line to use the bathroom.
3. Getting into an argument with a relative.
4. Eating a meal made by someone who can’t cook.
5. Being forced to participate in weird family traditions.
6. Your kids finding their presents early.
7. Long conversations with relatives you don’t like.
8. Having to sleep on an air mattress, or on the floor.
9. Having to share a room with a relative.
10. Accidentally seeing a family member NAKED. (PR Newswire)
Your Productivity Peaks Today . . . and Disappears by Thursday
According to a new survey, people are the most productive at work on Tuesdays . . . and least productive on Thursdays and Fridays. It also found that we’re least productive after 4:00 P.M. and most productive between 10:00 A.M. and noon.
1. Tuesday, 39%.
2. Monday, 24%.
3. Wednesday, 14%.
4. Thursday, 3%.
5. Friday, 3%.
So people are most productive at work on Tuesdays . . . and least productive on Thursdays and Fridays. The survey also found that employees are least productive after 4:00 P.M. and most productive between 10:00 A.M. and noon.
9% of People Think Coffee Causes Cancer, 10% Think It’s the Key to Weight Loss . . . and They’re Both Wrong
According to a new survey, 9% of people believe coffee can cause CANCER, and 10% believe it’s the key to weight loss. And . . . they’re both wrong. There’s been no scientific proof for either of those.
Louisiana Has the Worst Drivers in the U.S. . . . Vermont Has the Best
We’ve got a new list here ranking every state from BEST to WORST DRIVERS, based on things like fatal accidents, speeding tickets, and DUIs. The worst drivers in the U.S. are in Louisiana, South Carolina, and Mississippi . . . the best are in Vermont, Utah, and New Hampshire.
74% of Americans Believe in God, 58% Believe in the Devil, and 29% Believe in Astrology
According to a new survey, 74% of Americans believe in God . . . 58% believe in the Devil . . . 42% believe in ghosts . . . 26% believe in witches . . . and 24% believe in reincarnation.
1. 74% believe in God. That’s down 8% from 2005. Also, 72% believe in miracles and 68% believe in heaven . . . both of those are down 7% from 2005.
2. 68% believe Jesus is the God or Son of God . . . 65% believe Jesus was resurrected . . . and 57% believe in the Virgin birth.
3. 58% of people believe in hell and the Devil . . . that’s 10% fewer than believe in heaven.
4. 47% of people believe in evolution . . . 36% believe in creationism. The rest aren’t sure.
5. Of the people who believe in God, 39% believe God is male and only 1% believe God is female. 31% believe God is neither, 10% say God is BOTH.
6. And finally, 42% believe in ghosts . . . 36% believe in UFOs . . . 29% believe in astrology . . . 26% believe in witches . . . and 24% believe they are the reincarnated form of another person. (Harris Interactive)
What’s the Skankiest or Most Sexually Absurd Thing You’ve Ever Done?
What’s the SKANKIEST or SLUTTIEST thing you’ve ever done? Some of the best ones we’ve heard are a guy who had sex with his roommate the day he moved in . . . a woman who booty called a guy because he lived above a Subway and she knew she’d want quick food the next day . . . and a guy who had sex with a stripper even after she tried to stab him.
A Map of Everywhere in the U.S. Where It’s Legal to Drink in Public
This could be useful if you’re traveling over Christmas. The “Huffington Post” just put together a map showing the PUBLIC DRINKING LAWS around the entire U.S. It’s a handy visual guide to where it’s legal to drink in public.
The Preacher Who Whiffed on Two Predictions About the End of the World Has Died at Age 92
Remember HAROLD CAMPING? He’s the preacher from northern California who got a lot of attention a few years back when he predicted the world would end on May 21st, 2011. And when it didn’t, he switched to October 21st, 2011.
His family released a statement yesterday saying that he died on Sunday at age 92. Or as they put it, quote, “he passed on to glory.”
Shannon Woodward – 29 (Sabrina Collins on “Raising Hope”.)
Milla Jovovich – 38 (Oddly sexy Ukrainian minx from the “Resident Evil” flicks, “Zoolander”, Lady de Winter in the new “Three Musketeers”, “Dazed and Confused” AND “RETURN TO BLUE LAGOON”.)
Laurie Holden – 44 (Andrea on “The Walking Dead”.)
Emma Bell – 27 (Andrea’s dead sister Amy on “The Walking Dead” and Emma Brown in the new “Dallas”. Horror fans also know her as the sole survivor of “Frozen”, which included a scene where she has to rip her hand free from the ski lift after it’s frozen to the safety bar in her sleep. She was also in “Final Destination 5″.)
Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao – 35 (Dazzling Filipino boxer/singer/politician.)
Sarah Paulson – 39 (Harriet on the now-defunct “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip”. She’s openly gay, and rumor has it she’s nailing her “American Horror Story” co-star Jessica Lange. She denies it.
Giovanni Ribisi – 39 (Corporate jackass who orders the home tree destroyed in “Avatar”, Scarlett Johansson’s photographer husband in “Lost in Translation”, Nicolas Cage’s brother in “Gone in Sixty Seconds”, and Phoebe’s brother Frank on “Friends”. And if you’re old-school, yes, he WAS Mitchell on “Blossom”! Now he’s on Fox’s “Dads”.)
Sean Patrick Thomas – 43 (Handsome young stud who got to interracially grind with Julia Stiles in “Save the Last Dance”! Also, dorky Jimmy James in Ice Cube’s “Barbershop”.)
Chuck Liddell – 44 (Former UFC light-heavyweight champion.)
Tracy Byrd – 47 (Country superstar.)
Sara Dallin – 52 (BANANARAMA SUPERSTAR!)
Mike Mills – 55 (R.E.M. bassist.)
PETER FARRELLY! – 57 (One of the Farrelly Brothers, responsible for “Stuck on You”, “Shallow Hal”, “There’s Something About Mary”, “Kingpin”, “Dumb and Dumber”, “The Ringer”, “Fever Pitch”, “The Heartbreak Kid” and “The Three Stooges”.)
Bill Pullman – 60 (The president in “Independence Day” AND Lone Starr in “Spaceballs”. He’s also reportedly doing the “Independence Day” sequel.)
EUGENE LEVY! – 67 (Extremely Funny S.O.B.! He played Jim’s Dad in “American Pie” . . . and kicked all manner of comedy ass in “Waiting for Guffman”, “Splash”, “Bringing Down the House” and “Best in Show”.)
ERNIE HUDSON! – 68 (THE BLACK GHOSTBUSTER! He also played Half Dead in the 1982 cinematic classic “Penitentiary 2″!)
Bob Guccione – Would have been 83 – (1930 – 2010) (“Penthouse” master. He was bankrupt . . . and not just morally.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 8 days until Christmas
• 15 days until the New Year
• 47 days until Super Bowl 48
• 52 days to the Winter Olympics
• 59 days to Valentine’s Day
• 1,130 days left of “Hope and Change”
110 years ago . . . in 1903 – WILBUR & ORVILLE WRIGHT proved man could fly . . . when Orville piloted their “Flyer One” airplane on a 12-SECOND flight over Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
58 years ago . . . in 1955 – CARL PERKINS was having trouble sleeping so he got up and wrote some lyrics on a brown paper bag.
That song, “Blue Suede Shoes”, hit #2 on the pop and country charts, and became a huge hit for an unusually gorgeous and swollen-colon’d kid named ELVIS.
44 years ago . . . in 1969 – TINY TIM married 17-year-old Miss Vicki on the “TONIGHT SHOW”. They divorced a few years later. Tiny Tim is now pushing up tulips . . . not tip-toeing through them. HEY SCREW YOU!!! THAT WAS CLASSIC!!!
37 years ago . . . in 1976 – WTCG-TV, Atlanta, Georgia, changed its call letters to WTBS, and was uplinked via satellite to become the first commercial TV station to cover the entire U.S.
26 years ago . . . in 1987 – CBS censured JIMMY “THE GREEK” SNYDER for his comment that, quote, “the black is bred to be the better athlete because, this goes all the way to the Civil War, the slave owner would breed his big woman so that he would have a big black kid.” Jimmy “The Greek” died in 1996.
24 years ago . . . in 1989 – “The Simpsons” debuted on FOX. It’s currently in its 25th season.
19 years ago . . . in 1994 – RICHIE SAMBORA (of Bon Jovi) married the still-incredibly sexy HEATHER LOCKLEAR. Today would have been their 19th Anniversary.
12 years ago . . . in 2001 – Shockingly . . . TOM GREEN filed for divorce from DREW BARRYMORE after less than six months of holy matrimony.
9 years ago . . . in 2004 – KENNY BAKER . . . the “little person” who plays R2 in the “Star Wars” movies . . . got popped for allegedly piloting his Mercedes under the FORCE of too much wine. (He lost his driver’s license for a year.)