Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Clint Eastwood’s Daughter Wants to Annul Her Marriage to Jonah Hill’s Brother
It’s only been a week since CLINT EASTWOOD’S daughter 20-year-old daughter Francesca ran off to Las Vegas and married JONAH HILL’S 35-year-old brother Jordan Feldstein . . . in front of an Elvis impersonator, no less.
But Francesca already wants the marriage ANNULLED.
Sources say that ALCOHOL had a lot to do with this union. But the paparazzi caught up with Francesca and asked if it was a DRUNKEN MISTAKE . . . and she said she doesn’t drink. (Here’s video.)
Showbiz Video of the Day: James Franco and Seth Rogen Recreate Kanye West’s “Bound2″ Video
JAMES FRANCO and SETH ROGEN recreated KANYE WEST’S“Bound2″ video . . . SHOT-FOR-SHOT. James plays Kanye, and Seth plays KIM KARDASHIAN. And it’s pretty great.
There’s at Least One Hot Male Celebrity from Each State
“People” magazine figured out there’s a hot male celebrity from each state, and listed all 50. For instance, Channing Tatum’s from Alabama, Enrique Iglesias is from Florida, and Jon Hamm is from Missouri.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. MACAULAY CULKIN is looking healthier these days. He was recently seen walking around Paris with a girlfriend.
2. Check out a funny picture of JENNIFER LAWRENCE and some friends in middle school.
3. If you thought WEIRD AL YANKOVIC looked goofy before, you should see him with his hair straightened. Actually, it’s a little more CREEPY than goofy.
4. TINA FEY dressed as Marty McFly from “Back to the Future” for a charity event thrown by the Michael J. Fox Foundation.
5. LADY GAGA wore a nude, bejeweled bodysuit to the “AMA” after-parties.
6. It’s hard to believe that after 30 years of non-wedded bliss, KURT RUSSELL and GOLDIE HAWN are still putting on public displays of affection.
7. KEVIN BACON and KYRA SEDGWICK helped prepare 1,000 Thanksgiving meals for a food bank in Harlem.
Yes Or No? Do You Approve of Hayden Panettiere’s New Boobs?
It always saddens me when a perfectly good woman has to go and get breast implants. But it’s even worse when those implants TURN ON HER.
HAYDEN PANETTIERE wore a cleavage-enhancing dress to a recent red carpet event . . . but her fake cans just did NOT want to be mashed together. So they rebelled in a most unnatural way.
What we need to know is, are YOU turned off by Hayden’s bizarre cleavage . . . or are you cool with it? (Here are the pics. YOU make the call.)
Is Angelina Jolie Buying Brad Pitt an Island for His Birthday?
ANGELINA JOLIE is reportedly buying BRAD PITT a $20 million private ISLAND for his birthday next month. It’s off the coast of New York City and it has an AMAZING house on it designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright. This report came from a British tabloid though, so it might not be true.
Miley Cyrus Lost $100,000 Worth of Stuff in That Robbery
Sources say MILEY CYRUS lost $100,000 worth of stuff when her house was robbed on Friday afternoon, including jewelry and several expensive purses.
There were no signs of forced entry, but Miley has security cameras, so it’s likely they got some footage of the theft.
There’s an Online Petition Begging “Family Guy” to Bring Brian Back
A big “Family Guy” fan has posted a petition on Change.org, begging “Family Guy” creator SETH MACFARLANE to bring back Brian the talking dog, who was KILLED OFF on Sunday’s episode. As of late last night, the petition had over 24,000 signatures.
The 19 Most Shocking Deaths in Recent TV History
In the wake of Brian’s apparent death on Sunday’s “Family Guy”, E! News has put out a list of the 19 Most Shocking Deaths in Recent TV History. The demise of Dexter’s wife Rita on “Dexter” was #1. Brian’s death was #10.
1. Rita Morgan from “Dexter”
2. The “Red Wedding” episode of “Game of Thrones”
3. Lori Grimes from “The Walking Dead”
4. Teri Bauer from “24″
5. Lucy Knight from “ER”
6. The deaths on “Lost” . . . including Locke, Sayid, Jin and Sun.
7. Lexie Grey from “Grey’s Anatomy”
8. Clay from “Sons of Anarchy”
9. Detective Carter from “Person of Interest”
10. Brian Griffin from “Family Guy”
11. Adrianna La Cerva from “The Sopranos”
12. Ned Stark from “Game of Thrones”
13. Caitlin Todd from “NCIS”
14. Denny from “Grey’s Anatomy”
15. Vivien Harmon from “American Horror Story: Murder House”
16. Joyce Summers from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”
17. Walter White from “Breaking Bad”
18. Bill Henrickson from “Big Love”
19. Kenny from “South Park” (???)
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on CBS.
• “Dancing with the Stars” [17th Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC. Music Guests: Lady Antebellum, Enrique Iglesias, Colbie Caillat and Ylvis.
• “The Voice” [Live Eliminations] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC.
• “Marshal Law: Texas” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on TNT. A reality show about U.S. Marshals who track down violent offenders. It includes this one guy who’s nicknamed THOR . . . because of his size and long blonde hair.
• “Brickleberry” [2nd Season Finale] . . . 10:30 to 11:00 P.M. on Comedy Central.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Martha Stewart. Music Guest: Rapper Pitbull.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Casey Affleck (“Out of the Furnace”) and Mike Tyson for his book “Undisputed Truth”. Music Guests: Linkin Park with Steve Aoki.
• “The Tonight Show” – Quentin Tarantino. Music Guest: Luke Bryan.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Josh Hutcherson (“The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”) and Improvisation Comedy Club founder Budd Friedman. Music Guest: Kelly Clarkson.
• “Carson Daly” – The cast of “Escape from Tomorrow” and comedian Ian Edwards. Music Guest: The Neighbourhood. (REPEAT)
• “Arsenio” – Paul Scheer (“The League”) and Mike Epps. Music Guest: Trombone Shorty.
• “Conan” – Rebel Wilson (“Super Fun Night”) and 10-year-old football player Samantha Gordon (for her book “Sweet Feet: Samantha Gordon’s Winning Season”). Music Guest: Jake Owen. (REPEAT)
• “Craig Ferguson” – “The Office’s” Angela Kinsey and the band American Authors.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Mary J. Blige (“Black Nativity”).
• “Jon Stewart” – Keegan Michael Key and Jordan Peele (“Key and Peele”). (REPEAT)
• “The Colbert Report” – Director Steve McQueen (“12 Years a Slave”). (REPEAT)
The Final Season of “Breaking Bad” and Ashton Kutcher’s “Jobs” Are on DVD
“Breaking Bad: The Final Season“ is coming out on DVD this week. It’s a bit misleading since they split up the fifth season’s 16 episodes. The first eight came out on DVD as “Season Five” in June. And this package is the final eight episodes.
Here’s a quick list of what else is being released on home video today:
• “Jobs” . . . starring Ashton Kutcher as Apple founder Steve Jobs.
• “The Canyons” . . . starring Lindsay Lohan and James Deen.
• “Red 2″ . . . starring Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, and Helen Mirren.
• “Getaway” . . . starring Ethan Hawke as a racecar driver trapped in a car with Selena Gomez after some guy kidnaps his wife.
And here’s a quick rundown of the most interesting movies to be were released on Netflix’s instant streaming in the past week:
• The “Red Dawn” remake starring Chris Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson.
• “My Week With Marilyn”, starring Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe.
• “The Iceman”, starring Michael Shannnon and Chris Evans as hitmen.
This Week’s New Music Features New Albums By One Direction and Pitbull, Plus Billie Joe Armstrong’s Album with Norah Jones
• “Midnight Memories”, One Direction
• “Foreverly”, Green Day singer Billie Joe Armstrong and Norah Jones
• “Global Warming: Meltdown”, Pitbull
• “Danielle Bradbery”, 17-year-old “Voice” winner Danielle Bradbery
• “Far From Finished”, Bill Cosby’s first comedy album in 30 years
• “Here’s To The Good Times . . . This Is How We Roll”, Florida Georgia Line. It’s a re-issue of their debut album, with six new tracks.
• “Ready Set Roll”, Chase Rice. He was the runner-up on “Survivor: Nicaragua”.
• Disney’s “Frozen” soundtrack, with several songs from Kristen Bell.
• The soundtrack to “Tyler Perry’s A Madea Christmas”, with songs by the Jackson 5, Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Stevie Wonder and others.
• “Fellow Travelers”, an album of covers by the indie rock band Shearwater
• “Back to Brooklyn“, a live album by Barbara Streisand
• “Common Courtesy”, by the metalcore band A Day to Remember
• “Symphonies of the Night“, by the European symphonic metal band Leaves’ Eyes
Britney Spears’ Favorite Song Is a Jay-Z Track with Justin Timberlake
Someone asked BRITNEY SPEARS what her favorite song right now was, and she named a song by a former boyfriend. Unfortunately, it’s NOT the timeless KEVIN FEDERLINE jam “Popozao”.
It’s actually the JAY Z track “Holy Grail”, which features JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. They dated from 1999 to 2002. Britney said, quote, “I like that song. I think it’s, like, mystical.”
Six Cheap, Easy Christmas Presents
Here are some cheap, easy Christmas gift ideas when you’re in a jam. Fold $1 bills into origami shapes . . . it makes giving someone $10 look a lot cooler. Bake a big batch of cookies. Give someone lottery scratchers. Or make a photo collage from their Instagram photos and have it printed cheaply at Walgreens.
1. Put some cookie mix in a jar. Take a mason jar, layer the ingredients inside to make cookies, put a ribbon on it, and attach the baking instructions.
2. Fold some $1 bills into origami shapes. Then, if you give someone $10, it looks way cooler than just a $10 bill or a check.
3. Make a big batch of homemade cookies. No one can be totally disappointed by a ton of cookies.
4. Buy a bunch of lottery scratchers.
5. Burn a CD mix. Older relatives and coworkers might still appreciate CD mixes, and it shows that you put some thought into it. For someone younger, you can put it in a thumb drive.
6. Make a photo collage from their Instagram photos, or other photos they like. You can do it online, and have them printed cheaply at a Walgreens. Photo printing costs have gone way down since there’s no real demand anymore. (Reddit)
The NYPD is Asking Bars Not to Serve People Dressed as Santa . . . So Kids Don’t See Them Drunk or Vomiting?
The New York Police Department is asking bars NOT to let people dressed as Santa get too DRUNK. As the head of a neighborhood association said, quote, “What do you tell a five-year-old when they see Santa passed out on the street, vomiting or defecating in front of the house?”
People Used to Trick-Or-Treat on Thanksgiving, Not Halloween?
Here’s an interesting fact: About 100 years ago, kids didn’t go trick-or-treating on Halloween . . . they did it on Thanksgiving. It was called “Thanksgiving masking.” Kids would dress up as BEGGARS and HOBOS, wear masks, and go door-to-door for candy and pennies. And in some areas, it lasted through the 1920s.
The Starbucks Black Friday Deal Is $65 For a Month of Daily Coffee
This is one of those Black Friday deals that people are going to initially buy as a gift . . . then decide to KEEP IT FOR THEMSELVES.
On Black Friday, Starbucks is offering a stainless steel tumbler for $65 . . . and it comes with a FULL MONTH of UNLIMITED COFFEE. Not just regular coffee . . . you can get lattes and macchiatos and any espresso drinks.
You can only get one drink a day, but it’s still estimated to be worth at least $120. (Consumerist)
Stupid Photo of the Day: A Puppy Who Looks Like Hitler
There’s a photo going around of a puppy in England who looks like HITLER. He’s a cross between a French bulldog and a shih tzu, and has white fur . . . but with a swoop of black hair over his forehead, and a black spot across his upper lip.
His name is Patch, but his owners have started calling him Adolf . . . which isn’t as funny as they think it is, because the dog’s actually responding to that name now. (York Press)
Family Photos Are Our Most Valuable Documents . . . Ahead of Birth Certificates and Wills
According to a new survey, 24% of Americans say FAMILY PHOTOS are their most valuable documents. That beat out their Social Security card, birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate, will, and kids’ first drawings.
188 years ago . . . in 1825 – THE FIRST COLLEGE SOCIAL FRATERNITY, Kappa Alpha, was formed at Union College in Schenectady, New York. The original members invited friends over for dinner parties of baked potatoes and apples, as well as “mirth and wit and merry song.” You know, just like frats do today. (???)
91 years ago . . . in 1922 – The entrance to KING TUT’S TOMB was deliciously penetrated by Lord Carnarvon of England and American archeologist Howard Carter. The hairless Egyptian boy-king became Pharaoh at age 9 and died when he was 19.
71 years ago . . . in 1942 – President Franklin Roosevelt ordered nationwide GASOLINE RATIONING, beginning December 1st.
71 years ago . . . in 1942 - “Casablanca”, starring HUMPHREY BOGART and INGRID BERGMAN, had its world premiere at the Hollywood Theater in New York.
37 years ago . . . in 1976 – TRAGEDY STRUCK . . . WHEN 10CC BROKE UP!!!
31 years ago . . . in 1982 – MILES DAVIS married CICELY TYSON. BILL COSBY was the best man. (They divorced in 1988. Miles died in 1991. Cicely recently showed up on a list of TAX CHEATS in the state of New York.)
27 years ago . . . in 1986 – “Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home” was released. It’s the one with the whales.
21 years ago . . . in 1992 – The British government announced that QUEEN ELIZABETH II had volunteered to start paying taxes on her personal income. She also took her children off the dole.
15 years ago . . . in 1998 – HULK HOGAN announced that he was retiring from pro wrestling and would run for president in 2000. Four years later, Hulk Hogan was back in wrestling. He recently left the WWE’s weak-sauce “competitor” TNA, and there are rumors that he’s going to appear at the upcoming Wrestlemania 30.
Peter Facinelli – 40 (Carlisle Cullen in the “Twilight” movies.)
Natasha Bedingfield – 32 (Minx who sings “Unwritten” and “These Words”.)
Mikey Teutul – 35 (“American Chopper” screw-up / comic relief.)
Maia Campbell – 37 (She played Tiffany Warren on The Mighty UPN’s “In the House”, the brilliant sitcom starring LL Cool J AND ALFONSO RIBEIRO! Hello? Is this thing on?)
Tammy Lynn Michaels – 39 (“Popular” minx who MARRIED Melissa Etheridge and gave birth to their twins in October of 2006 with the help of a sperm donor. She’s now Melissa Etheridge’s very bitter, blogging ex-lesbian lover.)
Kristin Bauer van Straten – 47 (Pam De Beaufort on “True Blood”.)
Garcelle Beauvais – 47 (Fine-looking Nubian Assistant D.A. on “NYPD Blue”.)
Scott Adsit – 48 (Beautifully balding Pete Hornberger on “30 Rock”.)
John McVie – 68 (Fleetwood Mac bassist. Biggest albums: Their 1975 self-titled album, with “Over My Head”, “Rhiannon” and “Say You Love Me” . . .)
Tina Turner – 74 (MY Private Dancer. Great legs. No longer a U.S. citizen. She gave it up because she’s been living in Switzerland for ages, and has no plans to move back.)
Rich Little – 75 (Impressionist Extraordinaire.)
Robert Goulet – Would have been 80 – (1933 – 2007)
Bruce Paltrow – Would have been 70 – (1943 – 2002) (Father of Gwyneth Paltrow. He produced and directed “St. Elsewhere”, “The White Shadow” and Gwyneth’s karaoke atrocity, “Duets”.)
WAYLAND FLOWERS! – (1939 – 1988) (Foul-mouthed ventriloquist of Wayland Flowers & Madame fame. Wayland nailed many a gay stud in his day . . . and died of AIDS.)
Lefty Gomez – (1908 – 1989) (New York Yankees Hall of Famer. The original en fuego Latino beisbol superstar. Nicknames: El Goofy AND The Gay Caballero.)
Charles M. Schulz – (1922 – 2000) (“Peanuts” genius, and year after year one of the top-earning dead celebrities.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 2 days until Thanksgiving
• 17 days to “The Hobbit: Part 2″
• 29 days until Christmas
• 68 days until Super Bowl 48
• 80 days to Valentine’s Day
• 1,151 days left of “Hope and Change”