Contact Us
fire

fire

Getty Images/ Beth Angelo Mary
Getty Images/ Beth Angelo Mary
[

What Was A Control Burn, Turns Into A Tornado of Fire [Video]

Sounds like something from a disaster movie, but this actually happened! Unbelievable!

Read More

Facebook
Facebook
[

Whitecaps Ready to Move Forward after Fire at Fifth Third Ballpark

Fifth Third Ballpark suffered a major fire on Friday, with more than $500,000 in damage apparently caused by a space heater.

Since the fire, the Whitecaps have made one thing clear: they will be back and ready to play this spring.

Read More

hqdefault6
[

Whitecaps After Fifth Third Ballpark Fire: ‘They Will Come Again’ [Video]

The West Michigan Whitecaps' ownership expects to rebuild Fifth Third Ballpark in the wake of a Friday blaze that damaged the Comstock Park facility.

A space heater started a small blaze Friday morning at the ballpark, but workers believed they had put it out. They returned to find the space in flames, Plainfield Township Fire Chief David Peterson said.

Fifth Third Ballpark is the home of the Midwest League Class A professional baseball team. It is slated to host the 50th Midwest League All-Star Game on June 17, 2014.

Team officials expect the Whitecaps to play the 2014 season, host the all-star game and rebuild the ballpark.

Read More

Spencer Platt, Getty Images
Spencer Platt, Getty Images
[

Michigan DNR Warns Of Labor Day Weekend Fire Danger

There is rain in the forecast, but it may not be enough to stop the high risk of fire across Michigan over Labor Day weekend.

The Michigan Department of Natural Resources says the western half of the Upper Peninsula and the central counties of northern Lower Michigan face the highest risk this weekend.

Read More

Category: West Michigan News Tags: , ,
Scott Boehm, Getty Images
Scott Boehm, Getty Images
[

Detroit Tiger Lit On Fire In Dugout [VIDEO]

The Detroit Tigers are in first place and on fire!  Literally, on fire.

Justin Verlander took practical joking to a whole new level at yesterday's game when he lit Don Kelly on fire in the Tigers' dugout.

Read More

The Kindel Furniture building burns to the ground after 99-years of business
Custom furniture (Photo via flickr.com/photos/glenpooh)
[

Kindel Furniture Building Burns Down As Granddaughter Watches [VIDEO]

Garden Street is blocked today between Division and Jefferson Avenues as Grand Rapids firefighters continue to monitor the Kindel Furniture building destroyed by fire.

Around lunchtime on Monday ... the Kindel Furniture building caught fire and bur

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://mychannel957.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Channel 95.7 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Please solve this simple math problem to prove that you are a real person.

Register on Channel 95.7 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!