St. Patrick’s Day Random-ness!
A few fun facts for you to spew to your friends this weekend! You’ll have them saying WOW and buying you green beers all day!
1) Mr. St. Patrick was NOT actually Irish…he was born in Wales or Scotland and actually brought to Ireland as an enslaved person.
2) The holiday marks St. Patrick’s DEATH, not his birthday. Um Morbid.
3) The population of Ireland is about 4.5 million. America has way more Irish people with 36 million having some kind of Irish ancestry.
4) We will spend about 245 million at the bar this weekend.
5) 1% of ALL the beer that is consumed in a year is consumed on St. Patrick’s day!