CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN, FORD EVERY STREAM, FOLLOW EVERY RAINBOW, UNTIL YOU FIND A SUPREME (PIZZA FROM DIGIORNOOOOOO) #TheSoundOfMusicLive
Companies That Did Social Media Right This Year
Last week we blogged about companies that flubbed up on their social media, big time. Well, here’s some of our favorite social media posts from 2013.
1. Taco Bell brings back the Beefy Crunch Burrito via Instagram
2. This Love Actually-inspired GIF from Denny’s
3. When DiGiorno Pizza live-tweeted NBC’s The Sound of Music Live!
4. Dove’s “Real Beauty Sketches” video
5. When American Airlines used Twitter to hold a connecting flight for a man traveling with three young sons
The man and his kids were dealing with a delay from Chicago. He used the Twitter account to interact with the airline and ultimately ended up making his flight on time. He wrote about his experience in The Huffington Post.
6. The WestJet “Christmas Miracle” giveaway
7. Harper Perennial’s Twitter was controlled by a REAL LIVE HUMAN!
8. JPMorgan tweets everything about their history.
9. Wendy’s and their new Pretzel Bun just won us over.
10. The Dodgers do some serious trolling with Ron Burgundy.
11. Hamburger Helper’s gets a little meme-y.