You Can Now Buy Special-Edition Vernors Cans with MI Lighthouses
Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, the company that owns Vernors, has teamed with the Pure Michigan campaign to release limited-edition cans of the ginger ale that feature five lighthouses in Michigan.
The lighthouses are:
- Big Sable Point in Mason County (Lake Michigan)
- Crisp Point in Luce County (Lake Superior)
- Eagle Habor in Keweenaw County (Lake Superior)
- Grand Haven in Ottawa County (Lake Michigan)
- Tawas Point in Iosco County (Lake Huron)
Crain’s Detroit Business says the cans will be sold throughout the state and are on sale through mid-October. You will have to purchase a 12-pack, though, if you want to drink out of a lighthouse can.
The Market Development manager for the region told Crain’s that the entire company felt this would be a good way to represent Michigan.