Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Yes Or No? Chelsea Handler in a Bikini
It’s time once again to play YES OR NO? I’ll give you the pictures, and you decide if they’re HOT or HIDEOUS.
Today, we have some shots of 38-year-old CHELSEA HANDLER paddle-boarding in Hawaii . . . in a little black bikini. (Here are the pics.)
Is It Official? Kate Upton and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Are Holding Hands
KATE UPTON and MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY still haven’t confirmed they’re dating . . . but it seemed to be official the other day when they were photographed HOLDING HANDS in New York City.
He’s 33 . . . she’s 21. (Here are the pics.)
Heather Morris from “Glee” Had Her Baby
“Glee” star HEATHER MORRIS gave birth to a baby boy Saturday. This is the first child for Heather and her longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell. They named him Elijah.
Heather is only 26, but this could be the beginning of the end of her showbiz career. In 2011 she told “Fitness” magazine, quote, “I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won’t continue.”
Michael J. Fox Wouldn’t Change His Parkinson’s Diagnosis, Even If He Could
MICHAEL J. FOX claims that even if he could change his Parkinson’s diagnosis, he probably WOULDN’T. He tells “Rolling Stone”, quote, “I wouldn’t have gone through what I’ve gone through and I wouldn’t have had the experience I’ve had, and I can still do my [stuff]. At the end of the day, I can still do a show. So what have I lost?”
Miley Cyrus Loves Pot and “Molly”
In new outtakes from her “Rolling Stone” interview, MILEY CYRUS calls pot “the best drug on Earth.” She also professes her love for “molly” . . . which is basically Ecstasy. But she HATES cocaine, which she calls, quote, “so gross and so dark.”
Kanye West Calls a Photographer a “Mosquito Bully”
KANYE WEST was confronted by the paparazzi outside his house at four in the morning and he went off. He told one guy to “shut the [eff] up” numerous times. He also called him a “bloodsucking mosquito” and a “mosquito bully”. But now he’s in Paris, and being much nicer to THEIR paparazzi.
Cher Thinks Madonna is a [B-word] . . . But Also an “Amazing Artist”
CHER and MADONNA have never really been friends. And during a recent online chat, someone asked Cher if she still HATES Madonna. Here’s what she had to say:
“I never hated her. I just thought she was a [B-word]. Actually, I quite respect her . . . I think she might be one of the most amazing artists I’ve known. I don’t like everything she does, for sure, but she is always riding the crest of the wave.
“She always saw trends WAY before anyone else, and had great videos.”
The Hotel That Inspired Stephen King’s “The Shining” Is Digging Up a Pet Cemetery
Sometimes you’re just ASKING for something bad to happen. This is one of those times .
The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado is the hotel that inspired STEPHEN KING to write his novel “The Shining”. It was also used as an actual location for the 1997 TV miniseries version of the book
Well, they’ve decided to dig up a PET CEMETERY located on the property in order to build a new pavilion. Oh, and did I mention it’s HALLOWEEN SEASON?
Jennifer Lawrence Has a Cameo in “Dumb & Dumber To”
JENNIFER LAWRENCE has a cameo in the “Dumb & Dumber” sequel, as the younger version of a character KATHLEEN TURNER is playing. Also, the blind kid who JIM CARREY sold his dead parakeet to in the original is coming back . . . and so is Sea Bass!
The “Hollywood Reporter” says she’ll play a younger version of Fraida Feltcher . . . a woman who’s mentioned in the first movie, when JIM CARREY and JEFF DANIELS realize they both had sex with her.
The older version of Fraida will be played by KATHLEEN TURNER.
“Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2″ Won the Weekend Box Office
“Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2″ made $35 million and easily took the #1 spot at the box office this weekend. That’s a slightly better haul than the original, which opened with $30 million back in 2009.
As for the other new releases, the romantic comedy “Baggage Claim” made $9.3 million in 4th place, while “Don Jon” was right behind with $9 million. And the IMAX concert movie “Metallica Through the Never” had a decent showing in limited release, bringing in $1.7 million in 13th place.
Here are this week’s Top 10 movies:
1. (NEW) “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2″, $35 million.
2. “Prisoners”, $11.3 million. Up to $39 million in its 2nd week.
3. “Rush”, $10.3 million. Up to $10.6 million in its 2nd week.
4. (NEW) “Baggage Claim”, $9.3 million.
5. (NEW) “Don Jon”, $9 million.
6. “Insidious Chapter 2″, $6.7 million. Up to $69.5 million in its 3rd week.
7. “The Family”, $3.7 million. Up to $31.7 million in its 3rd week.
8. “Instructions Not Included”, $3.4 million. Up to $38.6 million in its 5th week.
9. “We’re the Millers”, $2.9 million. Up to $142 million in its 8th week.
10. “Lee Daniels’ The Butler”, $2.4 million. Up to $110 million in its 7th week.
The Most Surreal Kids’ Movies of All Time
MovieFone.com put out a list of the 12 Most Surreal Kids’ Movies of All Time. Here’s what they picked . . .
“Alice in Wonderland”, 1951
“Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”, 1971
“The Wizard of Oz”, 1939
“Return to Oz”, 1985
“The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T”, 1953 (This one was written by DR. SEUSS.)
“Spirited Away”, 2001
“Howl’s Moving Castle”, 2004
“The Care Bears in Wonderland”, 1987
“Raggedy Ann and Andy: A Musical Adventure”, 1977
“The Peanut Butter Solution”, 1985
“The Simpsons” Is Planning to Kill Off a Major Character
It’s been 14 YEARS since “The Simpsons” killed off Maude Flanders . . . and now, they’re planning on killing off another regular character. Executive producer Al Jean says, quote, “I’ll give you a clue that the actor playing the character won an Emmy for playing that character, but I won’t say who it is.” Of course, almost all the major characters have scored Emmys over the years.
ABC Is Kicking the Tires on a Possible “Modern Family” Spin-Off
ABC is playing with the idea of creating a “Modern Family” spin-off. For now, nothing is actually in development . . . they’re just considering their options.
The “Hollywood Reporter” says that one idea they’re considering is a show about overconfident real estate agent Gil Thorpe, who’s played by ROB RIGGLE. (He was a correspondent on the “Daily Show”.)
Monday TV Reminders:
• “Monday Night Football” . . . 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on ESPN. The New Orleans Saints host the Miami Dolphins at the Superdome.
• “The Voice” [Blind Auditions] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC.
• “Dancing with the Stars”. . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. This week’s theme is Hollywood Night and dances include the quickstep, foxtrot, Charleston, cha-cha, rumba, paso doble and the jive.
• “The: Iheart Radio Music Festival, Night 1″ . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on the CW. Performances by Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, Fun and Muse. are part of these highlights from the 2013 Las Vegas concert.
• “How I Met Your Mother” . . . 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on CBS. Wayne Brady guest stars when he returns as Barney’s brother James.
• “We Are Men” [Series Premiere] . . . 8:30 to 9:00 P.M. on CBS. Chris Smith, Jerry O’Connell, Tony Shalhoub and Kal Penn play four single men working through their mistakes in love while getting back into the dating scene.
• “The Blacklist” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. Isabella Rossellini guest stars as an assassin’s target.
• “Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on PBS. The story of Filipino singer Arnel Pineda, who was discovered on YouTube to become the new lead singer for Journey.
• “Watch What Happens: Live” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Meghan McCain and Alexia Echevarria (“The Real Housewives of Miami”) are guests.
• “Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on FXX. DJ Jay Smooth guests.
• “The Today Show” – Daniel Radcliffe (Ovation’s “A Young Doctor’s Notebook”), Bill O’Reilly for his book “Killing Jesus” and chef Chris Kimball. Music Guest: Tegan and Sara.
• “Good Morning America” – “Long Island Medium’s” Theresa Caputo, the cast of “China Beach” reunites, and author Marie Monville (“One Light Still Shines: My Life Beyond the Shadow of the Amish Schoolhouse Shooting”).
• “CBS This Morning” – Jerry O’Connell (“We Are Men”) and author Alexis Ohanian (“Without Their Permission: How the 21st Century Will Be Made, Not Managed”). Music Guest: Earth Wind & Fire.
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Daniel Radcliffe (“Kill Your Darlings”) and Jerry O’Connell (“We Are Men”).
• “The View” – James Spader (“The Blacklist”). Jason Biggs (“Orange Is the New Black”) co-hosts thru Thursday.
• “Rachael Ray” – Chef Gina Neely.
This Afternoon On TV:
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Justin Timberlake (“Runner Runner”).
• “The Talk” – “We Are Men” stars Jerry O’Connell, Tony Shalhoub, Kal Penn, and Chris Smith, plus chef Cristina Ferrare.
• “Katie Couric” – Gina Gershon (“House of Versace”), plus Katie speaks with two families who are making their dreams come true with “snowflake” babies (a.k.a. embryo adoption).
• “Steve Harvey” – Duff Goldman (“Ace of Cakes”), Kirk Fox (“The Test”), plus three unusual jobs that pay well.
• “Dr. Phil” – “Topless Photo Scandal: Beauty Queen Victim or Girl Gone Wild?”
• “Dr. Oz Show” – Cookie Monster and the cast of “Six Little McGhees” discuss six symptoms you shouldn’t ignore in children.
• “Wendy Williams” – Gina Gershon (“House of Versace”) and chef Ingrid Hoffmann for her cookbook “Latin d’Lite: Delicious Latin Recipes with a Healthy Twist”.
• “Bethenny” – Martha Stewart, eight-and-a-half-month pregnant power-lifter Lea-Ann Ellison, “Extra’s” A.J. Calloway, comedian’s Chuck Nice and Pete Correale.
• “Queen Latifah Show” – Valerie Harper (“Dancing with the Stars”) and Keke Palmer (“Full Circle”). Music Guest: Avril Lavigne.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Sean Hayes (“Sean Saves the World”). Music Guest: Sting.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Wendi McLendon-Covey (“The Goldbergs”) and Danny DeVito (“It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”). Music Guest: The Lumineers.
• “The Tonight Show” – NBA legend Magic Johnson and “Blue Ribbon Baker” Marjorie Johnson. Music Guest: Gary Clark Jr.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Elizabeth Olsen (“Kill Your Darlings”) and Kevin Nealon. Music Guest: The Avett Brothers.
• “Carson Daly” – Adam DeVine (“Workaholics”) and artist James Gulliver Hancock. Music Guest: Milo Greene. (REPEAT)
• “Arsenio” – Max Greenfield (“New Girl”), Giancarlo Esposito (“Revolution”), and comedian John Henton. Music Guests: A$AP Ferg and A$AP Rocky.
• “Conan” – Demi Lovato (“Glee”) and J.B. Smoove (“The Millers”). Music Guest: Moby.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Simon Helberg (“The Big Bang Theory”). Music Guest: The Naked and Famous.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Nev Schulman (“Catfish: The TV Show”).
• “Jon Stewart” – Bill O’Reilly for his book “Killing Jesus”.
• “The Colbert Report” – “Breaking Bad” creator Vince Gilligan.
One in Eight Men Would Rather Get the New iPhone Than a Girlfriend
According to an absurd new study, one out of eight men say they’d rather get the new iPHONE than a GIRLFRIEND. As for the guys who already have girlfriends, 8% say they’d dump their girlfriend if they got a new iPhone or Android smart phone in return.
66% of Men Let the Woman Pick the Movie They See . . . And 13% of Women Have Promised Sexual Favors for Tickets to a Concert
According to a new poll, 66% of men regularly go to movies they know they’ll hate . . . because it’s what their DATE wants to see. And 27% say it’s because sitting through a lame movie is better than FIGHTING about it. 27% have also taken a date to a see a BAND they don’t like, and 13% of women have promised SEXUAL FAVORS in return.
A Woman Says She’ll Take Back Her Cheating Husband If a Photo of His Confession Gets 10,000 Likes on Facebook
So this is modern love. Last week, a guy posted a photo on Facebook holding a sign that says, quote, “I cheated on my wife!!! (And she was ugly!!!)” And the caption on the photo says his wife told him if he got 10,000 likes on the photo, she’d take him back. Well, now the photo is up over 14,000 likes . . . so it looks like a viral campaign saved a marriage.
Twenty Years Into Their Marriage, a Husband Says He Wants To Be a Woman . . . and His Wife Reveals She’s a Lesbian
Now THIS is a marriage with some secrets. A couple in California was married for 20 years before the husband recently revealed he wanted to be a woman . . . and his wife realized she was really a LESBIAN. Now they’re separated, since as a woman, the husband is now interested in men. But they’re still close.
A Police Officer Responds to a 911 Call by Busting Into a House With His Gun Drawn . . . and Ends Up Delivering a Baby
Last week, a cop in Texas responded to a 911 call. He just knew it was an emergency situation, but the TYPE of emergency hadn’t been passed along, so he busted into the house with his gun drawn. And that’s where he found a PREGNANT WOMAN about to give birth. So he put away his gun . . . and helped successfully deliver a healthy baby.
MONICA BELLUCCI – 49 (Italian minx who plays Persephone in the “Matrix” sequels and posed nude while pregnant for “Vanity Fair”.) (Let’s enjoy those pics again, shall we?)
T-Pain – 28 (The founding father of autotune.)
Lacey Chabert – 31 (She played Gretchen . . . the girl who tried to make “fetch” happen . . . in “Mean Girls”. Before that she was the cute spinner who played Claudia on “Party Of Five”. She was also in the “Black Christmas” remake and Matthew McConaughey’s “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past”.)
Kieran Culkin – 31 (Cute spinner best known as Macaulay’s younger brother. He was Igby in “Igby Goes Down” and Buster in “The Cider House Rules”.)
Tory Lane – 31 (Mattress actress who tugged at our heart strings in 508 fine films, including . . . “Great Sexpectations”, “The Good the Bad and the Slutty”, “The DaVinci Load”, and this one for video game addicts . . . “First Person Shooter”.)
DOMINIQUE MOCEANU! – 32 (Cute spinner who won team Gold in gymnastics at the ’96 Summer Olympics in Atlanta. In 1997, she shot up 7 inches . . . to a towering 5-foot-3.)
Marion Cotillard – 38 (Won a best actress Oscar for her role in “La Vie en Rose”. She also played Mal in “Inception”, Dr. Leonora Orantes in “Contagion”, and Miranda Tate in the “The Dark Knight Rises”.)
Jenna Elfman – 42 (“Dharma & Greg” minx.)
Tony Hale – 43 (He WAS Buster on “Arrested Development”. He also had a recurring role on “Chuck” as Chuck’s boss Emmett.)
Robby Takac – 49 (Goo Goo Dolls bassist.)
Trey Anastasio – 49 (Coke-loving leader of Phish.)
Eddie Montgomery – 50 (Half of country’s Montgomery Gentry.)
Crystal Bernard – 52 (Cute spinner who WAS Helen Chappel on “Wings”.)
Eric Stoltz – 52 (Rocky Dennis, the boy with the massive facial deformity in “Mask” . . . co-starring Cher AND Estelle Getty. And the guy who invented the Cylons in the “Battlestar Galactica” spin-off “Caprica”.)
Marty Stuart – 55 (Country star and Johnny Cash’s son-in-law.)
Fran Drescher – 56 (Unobnoxious-voiced star of “Living With Fran” and “The Nanny”. Her latest show TV Land’s “Happily Divorced” was cancelled after two seasons. Her character is named Fran in all three shows.)
Barry Williams – 59 (Greg on “The Brady Bunch”. He got to nail Marsha in real life.)
MARILYN MCCOO! – 70 (“Solid Gold” host who was one of the two fine Nubian chicks in The Fifth Dimension . . . of “Aquarius” and “Let the Sun Shine In” fame.)
ANGIE DICKINSON! – 82 (Survey says? I’D “HIT” IT . . . just like William Shatner did in “Big Bad Mama”!)
Jack Wild – Would have been 61 – (1952 – 2006) (Jimmy, the twink with the magic golden flute on “H.R. Pufnstuf”.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 13 days to “The Walking Dead”
• 16 days until Boss’s Day
• 31 days until Halloween
• 34 days until Daylight Savings Ends
• 59 days until Thanksgiving
• 1,208 days left of “Hope and Change”
Back in the day….
383 years ago . . . in 1630 – John Billington became the FIRST AMERICAN CRIMINAL EXECUTED. He was hanged in Plymouth, Massachusetts, for fatally shooting another man.
58 years ago . . . in 1955 – JAMES DEAN was killed in a two-car collision near Cholame, California.
53 years ago . . . in 1960 – “The Flintstones” premiered on ABC.
51 years ago . . . in 1962 – JAMES MEREDITH became the FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN STUDENT to enroll at the University of Mississippi.
50 years ago . . . in 1963 – Houston rookie JOHN PACIOREK hit three singles in his first Major League Baseball game. He injured his back and never played again . . . becoming the first player to end his career batting “a thousand” (1.000).
41 years ago . . . in 1972 – ROBERTO CLEMENTE got his 3,000th and last hit for the Pittsburgh Pirates. (He was killed in a plane crash three months later, on New Year’s Eve.)
33 years ago . . . in 1980 – Iran’s spiritual leader, THE AYATOLLAH KHOMEINI, rejected a truce from Iraqi President SADDAM HUSSEIN, saying war between the two countries would continue “to the end”. The two sides signed a cease-fire agreement EIGHT YEARS later.
30 years ago . . . in 1983 – “All The Right Moves” was released . . . starring TOM CRUISE as a hairless high school football stud clashing with his coach . . . CRAIG T. NELSON! (Tom Cruise recently admitted he suffered a CONCUSSION making this movie.)
13 years ago . . . in 2000 – Tennis stud PETE SAMPRAS married BRIDGETTE WILSON (of “I Know What You Did Last Summer” and “The Wedding Planner” fame). It’s their 13th anniversary.
10 years ago . . . in 2003 - Rapper C-MURDER was convicted for the MURDER of a 16-year-old kid who snuck into a nightclub and then schooled him in a freestyle rap contest. (That conviction was later overturned. But he was retried and re-convicted . . . and now he’s serving LIFE.)