Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Simon Cowell and His Baby-Mama Are Together in the South of France
SIMON COWELL and his pregnant girlfriend LAUREN SILVERMAN reunited Wednesday in the South of France. And they’re supposedly talking about their FUTURE. Meanwhile, sources say Simon had a secret meeting with Lauren’s ex-husband ANDREW SILVERMAN recently, to clear the air and make sure he doesn’t take their issues public.
Did Sydney Leathers Expose Herself to HIV By Doing Porn?
The porn star SYDNEY LEATHERS just worked with recently did a sex scene with an actress who just tested positive for HIV. Sydney says she and her partner tested negative before their shoot, and Sydney tested negative again afterward. But the Centers for Disease Control warns that negative test results within the first three months of exposure can come back false.
A Squatter Lived in One of J-Lo’s Houses for a Week
A 49-year-old man from Rhode Island named John M. Dubis was squatting in the pool house of JENNIFER LOPEZ’S Hamptons estate. And he lived there for a full WEEK before he was caught.
The guy was actually living LARGE . . . walking around the estate in full view of the neighbors and even posting pictures of himself all over the grounds on Facebook. And the whole time, J-Lo’s SECURITY was on duty.
Someone finally figured out he wasn’t supposed to be there and called the cops. He was charged with stalking and felony burglary.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers Coach Bill Cowher Wears Eyeliner in His Girlfriend’s Rock Video
Former Pittsburgh Steelers coach BILL COWHER wears EYELINER in a music video called “Cry Your Eyes Out” by QUEEN V . . . who just happens to be his GIRLFRIEND.
New Movies Include Lily Collins as a Demon Hunter, a Simon Pegg Comedy, and the Horror Thriller “You’re Next”
Lily Collins learns she’s a descendant of half-angel warriors who protect the world from demons. After her mom is kidnapped, she joins forces with some other teenage demon hunters, which include Kevin Zegers from the “Air Bud” films.
Lena Headey from “Game of Thrones” and Jonathan Rhys Meyers from “The Tudors” are also in it. It’s based on the “Mortal Instruments” books by Cassandra Clare, which apparently also include werewolves and vampires.
(There are five books in the series and another on its way in May. If you’re new to the books, you can read the first 100 pages to “City of Bones” here.)
Simon Pegg and his four friends have a lifelong goal of completing an epic pub crawl where they drink a pint at twelve different pubs in one night. After failing once before, they reunite 20 years later for one last gasp at reaching the final pub, The World’s End.
But when they return to their hometown, all the people have been taken over by ROBOTS. And they still try to complete the crawl even while fighting for their lives.
You’ll recognize a lot of faces from “Shaun of the Dead” and “Hot Fuzz” . . . including Nick Frost and “Hobbit” star Martin Freeman.
Australian minx Sharni Vinson stars in this horror thriller about a gang of killers in animal masks that attack 10 adults at a family reunion dinner. The twist is that she’s got a hidden past which gives her the skills to retaliate.
You may remember Sharni as the star of the third “Step Up” movie. And even though it took two years for this to see the light of day, the reviewers like it for its subdued humor, creative plot twists, and suspenseful rather than gory violence.
Olivia Wilde works at a craft brewery with her best friend, played by Jake Johnson from “New Girl”. He’s engaged to Anna Kendrick. Even though they’re both dating other people, there’s an unspoken attraction between them that’s put to the test when they all spend the weekend together.
Next Week’s Theatrical Releases, CDs, DVDs, and Games
CDs for Tuesday, August 27th:
• “Age Against the Machine”, Goodie Mob . . . a.k.a. Cee-Lo Green’s group
• “Overcomer”, Mandisa . . . from the fifth season of “American Idol”
• “Hall of Fame”, Big Sean
• “Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action”, Franz Ferdinand
• “Hail to the King”, Avenged Sevenfold
• “Winter Kills”, Devil Driver
• “Cuts Like a Diamond”, Little River Band
• “Alabama & Friends”, Alabama
DVDs for Tuesday, August 27th:
• “The Great Gatsby” . . . Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan.
• “Pain and Gain” . . . starring Mark Wahlberg, The Rock, and Anthony Mackie.
• “The Reluctant Fundamentalist” . . . with Kate Hudson and British actor Riz Ahmed.
• “The Walking Dead: The Complete Third Season”
Games for Tuesday, August 27th:
• “Madden 25″ on Xbox360 and PS3, with Hall of Famer Barry Sanders on the cover.
• “Lost Planet 3″ on the Xbox360 and PS3. It’s a prequel to the first two games.
• The Apocalypse map pack for “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2″ is available for download on Xbox. The new zombies mode is an origin story that includes fighting a giant robot.
Theatrical Releases for Next Friday, August 30th:
• “Getaway” . . . an action thriller with Ethan Hawke, Selena Gomez, and Jon Voight.
• “One Direction: This Is Us” . . . a concert documentary of the boy band One Direction.
• “Closed Circuit” . . . a British thriller starring Eric Bana and Rebecca Hall. (Limited)
Ben Affleck Is Your New Batman
BEN AFFLECK will play Batman in the upcoming “Man of Steel” sequel. The last superhero Ben played was “Daredevil” in 2003, and nobody liked that one. Interestingly, in the 2006 movie “Hollywoodland”, he played GEORGE REEVES . . . the guy who PLAYED Superman on TV in the 1950s.
Ben Affleck as Batman: The Reactions
RICHARD DREYFUSS had one of the best celebrity Twitter reactions to BEN AFFLECK’S casting as Batman. He said, quote, “You read for a part, you feel good about it, you feel confident, then they cast Ben Affleck.”
Paula Deen Will Kill Trayvon Martin in an Episode of “Law & Order: SVU”
“Law & Order: SVU” is tackling the TRAYVON MARTIN and PAULA DEEN stories . . . in the SAME episode. It’ll be about a female celebrity chef, who shoots and kills a black teenager . . . because she thought he was a RAPIST.
“American Idol” Is Now Chasing After . . . Justin Bieber’s Manager?
Here’s a quick rundown of the latest “American Idol” rumors:
TMZ claims “Idol” wants to give a judges’ chair to JUSTIN BIEBER’S manager, Scooter Braun. The thinking is that “Idol” has become too much about celebrity judges, and they want someone who can actually find and develop TALENT.
But supposedly Scooter isn’t really interested, because he likes his relative anonymity. Sources say he, quote, “likes being able to go to the grocery store under the radar.”
Meanwhile, word has it JIMMY IOVINE will not return this season as a mentor . . . and RANDY JACKSON will be taking his place.
Friday TV Reminders:
• “NASCAR: Nationwide Series in Bristol” . . . 7:30 to 9:30 P.M. EST on ESPN.
• “NFL Pre-Season Football” . . . 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. Eastern on CBS. The Green Bay Packers host the Seattle Seahawks at Lambeau Field in Green Bay.
• “Venus and Serena” . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Showtime. Tennis stars Serena and Venus Williams’ injury-plagued 2011 season is profiled in this documentary.
• “Comedy Bang! Bang!” . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on IFC. Andy Richter guests.
• “Jim Norton: American Degenerate” [Special Presentation] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Epix. Comedian Jim Norton performs a stand-up routine.
• “King” [1st Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Reelz.
• “John Oliver’s New York Stand-Up Show” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Comedy Central. Comics Phil Hanley, Brooke Van Poppelen and Gary Gulman perform.
Saturday TV Reminders:
• “English Premier League Soccer” . . . 12:30 to 2:30 P.M. Eastern on NBC. Aston Villa vs. Liverpool.
• “PGA Tour Golf: The Barclays” [Third-round Play] . . . 3:00 to 6:00 P.M. Eastern on CBS.
• “NASCAR: Sprint Cup in Bristol” . . . 7:00 to 11:00 P.M. Eastern on ABC.
• “NFL Pre-Season Football” . . . 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. Eastern on CBS. The Denver Broncos host the St Louis Rams at Mile High stadium in Denver.
• “Austin City Limits” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on PBS. Wilco performs. (REPEAT)
• “Psychic Tia” [1st Season Finale] . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on A&E.
• “Saturday Night Live” . . . 11:30 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. on NBC. Jeremy Renner guest hosts and Maroon 5 is the musical guest. (REPEAT)
Sunday TV Reminders:
• “PGA Tour Golf: The Barclays” [Final-round] . . . 2:00 to 6:00 P.M. EST on CBS.
• “NFL Pre-Season Football” . . . 4:00 to 7:00 P.M. Eastern on Fox. The Houston Texans host the New Orleans Saints at Reliant Stadium in Houston.
• “Madden NFL 14 Pigskin Pro-Am” . . . 7:00 to 8:00 P.M. Eastern on NBC. Celebrities and NFL stars face off in a flag-football game aboard the USS Midway.
• “Sunday Night Pre-Season Football” . . . 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. Eastern on NBC. The San Francisco 49ers host the Minnesota Vikings at Candlestick Park.
• “Big Brother 15″ [Eviction Nominations] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on CBS.
• “Family Dance Off” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on ABC. Five families compete for $10,000 when they dance before a studio audience in Hollywood. Derek Hough from “Dancing with the Stars” is your host.
• “Dog with A Blog” [1st Season Finale] . . . 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on Disney Channel.
More Sunday TV Reminders:
• “Hillbillies for Hire” [1st Season Finale] . . . 8:30 to 9:00 P.M. on CMT.
• “2013 MTV Video Music Awards Pre-Show” . . . 8:00 to 7:00 P.M. on MTV. Ariana Grande and Austin Mahone perform as the celebrities arrive.
• “2013 MTV Video Music Awards” . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on MTV. Lady Gaga, Pink, Robin Thicke, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Drake, Bruno Mars, and Kanye West perform. (–Here are this year’s nominees.)
• “Oprah’s Next Chapter” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on OWN. Tina Turner guests.
• “Oprah: Where Are They Now?” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on OWN. Henry Winkler, David Cassidy, and the cast of “The Brady Bunch” guest. Although, the answer for David Cassidy could be “in jail,” thanks to his recent DUI.
• “Ice Road Truckers” [7th Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on History.
• “Inside the American Mob” [1st Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NGC.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• “The Today Show” – Chef Tanya Holland. Music Guest: One Direction.
• “Good Morning America” – Music Guest: The Wanted.
• “CBS This Morning” – Tennis coach Brad Gilbert, PGA Tour Wives Association president Amy Wilson and pro-golfer wives Sybi Kuchar and Taylor Dowd Simpson, plus Harley-Davidson Inc. CEO Keith Wandell.
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Kevin James (“Grown Ups 2″) and Nick Cannon (“America’s Got Talent”). (REPEAT)
• “The View” – Stacy Keibler co-hosts, the Court Yard Hounds perform, and the guests are “Sharknado” star Ian Ziering and Trayvon Martin’s parents. (REPEAT)
• “Rachael Ray” – Julie Benz (Syfy’s “Defiance”) and NFL star Jerome Bettis. (REPEAT)
• “Kris” – Scott Disick co-hosts.
This Afternoon On TV:
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Vince Vaughn (“The Internship”). (REPEAT)
• “The Talk” – Valerie Harper and Michael Bolton. (REPEAT)
• “Katie Couric” – Adam Sandler, Salma Hayek, Kevin James, David Spade, Shaquille O’Neal, and Maria Bello (“Grown Ups 2″). (REPEAT)
• “Steve Harvey” – Patti Stanger (“Millionaire Matchmaker”) and 11-year-old basketball star Julian Newman. (REPEAT)
• “Dr. Phil” – A woman who claims the cop she was in a relationship with and who fathered her three children, began sexually abusing her when she was a child. (REPEAT)
• “Dr. Oz Show” – Fitness trainer Chris Powell offers an easy, quick, customized calorie-burning formula to lose weight. (REPEAT)
• “Wendy Williams” – Angela Bassett (“Betty and Coretta”). (REPEAT)
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Oprah Winfrey (“The Butler”) and Paul Rudd (“Prince Avalanche”). (REPEAT)
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Neil Patrick Harris (“The Smurfs 2″) and Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw. Music Guest: Pepper. (REPEAT)
• “The Tonight Show” – Anthony Hopkins (“Red 2″) and Amy Schumer (“Inside Amy Schumer”). Music Guest: Robert Randolph & the Family Band. (REPEAT)
• “Craig Ferguson” – Lewis Black and comedian Matt Morales. (REPEAT)
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Jeff Bridges (“R.I.P.D.”) and Stacy Keibler (Lifetime’s “Supermarket Superstar”). Music Guest: Jesse & The Rippers. (REPEAT)
• “Carson Daly” – Singer Davey Havok and “The Exquisite Corpse Project“. Music Guest: Kitten. (REPEAT)
• “Chelsea Lately” – Diane Kruger (“The Bridge”). (REPEAT)
78% of Us Listen to Music While We’re Getting Ready for a Date . . . Men Like Classic Rock, and Women Like Top 40
According to a Match.com survey, 78% of us listen to music while we’re getting ready for a date. 57% of men said they prefer classic rock, while 54% of women prefer pop. Then once you’re ON a date, 49% of men and 39% of women said classic rock makes for good background music. And both agreed that rap, country, and heavy metal can all kill the mood.
The Average Single Guy Washes His Sheets Once Every Three Months
According to a new survey, the average single woman washes and changes her sheets every two weeks. The average single MAN washes and changes his once every THREE MONTHS. That’s only four times a year.
Eight Things Men Assume Are Unattractive But Women Actually Like
Here are some things men ASSUME are unattractive, but women actually like. A hairy chest . . . scruffy facial hair . . . nerdiness . . . a little bit of a gut . . . and even a small penis.
1. A very hairy chest.
2. Scruffy facial hair. The only facial hair that got only negative feedback is one-day stubble . . . it doesn’t look good and feels like sandpaper when you’re kissing.
3. No huge muscles. Women voted for men with solid builds AND for super scrawny men . . . just not the bodybuilder look.
4. Nerdiness. Whether that means glasses or playing video games or whatever.
5. Big noses.
6. A little bit of a gut.
7. Messy hair.
8. A small penis. It doesn’t matter how it LOOKS, because women don’t care about that. And if it’s too large it can be PAINFUL. (Reddit)
The Six Most Stupid Things We Were Afraid of As Kids
What are some of the stupidest things we were afraid of as kids? Here are some of the best picks: Clowns . . . the dark . . . what’s underneath the bed . . . the closet . . . people in costumes . . . and escalators.
2. The dark.
3. Kidnapping. The local news really feeds the fear on this one, and obviously it’s a real thing that happens. But you don’t learn until you’re older that MOST kidnappings are usually one of the PARENTS taking the kid away.
4. What’s underneath the bed or in the closet.
5. People in masks and costumes.
6. Escalators. Kids are sometimes afraid they’ll get sucked in and eaten.
Today’s High School Freshmen Are So Young, Mapquest, MySpace, and the “Star Wars” Prequels Are Before Their Time
The new high school freshmen were born in 1998 or 1999. That means they never watched TV before DVRs . . . never lived without GPS in cars . . . never used floppy discs or VHS tapes . . . and don’t remember MySpace.
1. Not only did they never have to use paper maps, they never lived in a world without GPS devices. They probably never even used Mapquest.
2. They never watched TV in the era before DVRs.
3. They’re the same age as “Family Guy” and younger than the BACKSTREET BOYS . . . meaning the group itself, not the guys in the band, who are also obviously way older.
4. They never had to use floppy discs or VHS tapes.
5. They’re so young even MYSPACE was before their time. It was on the way out when they were around eight.
6. Their first movie could’ve been the THIRD lousy “Star Wars” prequel.
7. They’ve always lived in a world where NIRVANA could be classic rock.
8. They never saw gas cost less than $1. (Buzzfeed)
You’re More Likely to Eat Broccoli the Day After Your Favorite Football Team Wins . . . and Four Other Random Football Facts
: Here are a few random stats to get you ready for football season. A study found die-hard football fans eat HEALTHIER the day after a win . . . and worse the day after a loss. 53% of fans have a superstition where they wear certain clothes during a game. And 62% say their favorite place to watch is at home.
1. A new study found that die-hard football fans eat HEALTHIER than normal the day after their team wins, eating things like broccoli and chicken . . . and eat CRAPPIER than usual the day after a loss, going for sugars and fats.
2. 53% of fans say they have a superstition where they wear certain clothing or shoes to help their team win. 40% sometimes look away from the TV to avoid jinxing a play.
3. 62% of people say their favorite way to watch football is at HOME . . . as opposed to a bar, a friend’s house, or actually GOING to the game. That’s kind of crazy. HDTV really has created an entire generation of COWARDLY fans.
4. Two out of three fans say they wouldn’t go to a tailgate unless there was alcohol there. Four out of five wouldn’t go unless there was food there.
In-N-Out Is America’s Favorite Burger Chain . . . Burger King Is Our Least Favorite
Even though In-N-Out Burger only has 281 locations in five states, it was just named America’s favorite fast food burger chain. The rest of the top five are Five Guys, Whataburger, Culver’s, and Steak ‘n Shake. Burger King came in last place of the 16 major fast food burger chains.
Scientists Have Figured Out the Actual Definition of “A Snail’s Pace”
You probably never use the term “moving at a snail’s pace.” Because you’re not a children’s TV show host or something. But you’ve HEARD the phrase. And now, for the first time ever, it actually has meaning.
Scientists at Exeter University just tested snails to figure out their REAL pace. They found snails can travel up to 82 feet in 24 hours. That translates to 3.42 feet per hour . . . or 0.00065 miles per hour. Now you know? (iTV)
It Takes the Average Person Four-and-a-Half Days to Completely Unwind on Vacation
According to a new survey, it takes the average person four days, eight hours, and 24 minutes on vacation before they FINALLY fully relax. And almost one out of five people say they NEVER completely relax, no matter HOW long the vacation lasts.
The 10 Deadliest Jobs in America Include Loggers, Fishermen, and Pilots
The Bureau of Labor Statistics just released its preliminary numbers on fatal work injuries in the U.S. last year. Overall, 4,383 Americans died on the job. And the five deadliest professions were loggers, fishermen, pilots and flight engineers, roofers, and iron and steel workers.
3. Pilots and flight engineers.
5. Structural iron and steel workers.
6. Garbage and recycling collectors.
7. Power line installers and repairers.
8. Truck drivers.
9. Farmers and ranchers.
10. Construction workers. (Forbes)
Americans Can’t Decide Whether Circumcision Is Good or Not . . . and 42% of Newborn Boys Are Now Uncut
According to a survey of 450 hospitals in the U.S., 42% of newborn boys are being left UNCUT, up from 35% in 1979. Circumcision is most common in the Midwest, where only 29% of boys are uncircumcised. But in Western states, 60% are uncircumcised.
Jeremy Lin – 25 (Asian-American basketball player who came out of nowhere to become an NBA star. Now he’s a Houston Rocket.)
Kobe Bryant – 35 (Sexually aggressive egomaniacal ball hog (slash) two-time Olympic gold medal winner.)
Julian Casablancas – 35 (Lead singer of The Strokes. Like most men, he dated Drew Barrymore at some point. Now he’s married to the Strokes’ former assistant manager.)
Scott Caan – 37 (Danno on “Hawaii Five-0″ and Scott Lavin on “Entourage”. He’s James Caan’s son and you also know him from “Ocean’s 11, 12 and 13″, “Varsity Blues” . . . and the pro wrestling-themed instant classic “Ready to Rumble”.)
Ray Park – 39 (Darth Maul in “The Phantom Menace”, Toad in “X-Men”, Edgar on “Heroes”, and the ninja-type hero Snake Eyes in “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra”.)
Jay Mohr – 43 (Former “Last Comic Standing” host, Bob Sugar in “Jerry Maguire” and ex “SNL” flunky. He does an INCREDIBLE Christopher Walken impersonation. And he gets to nail “Las Vegas” minx Nikki Cox . . . ANYTIME HE WANTS TO.)
Barbara Eden – 82 (“I Dream Of Jeannie”) (She still fits in that costume, too.)
Shelley Long – 64 (Diane on “Cheers” . . . and Carol Brady in the “Brady Bunch” movies.) (She has also played Ed O’Neill’s ex-wife on three episodes of ABC’s “Modern Family”. Maybe they’ll bring her back for more.)
Jimi Jamison – 62 (Survivor’s lead singer. Their biggest jams include the “Rocky 3″ anthem “Eye Of The Tiger” . . . plus “High On You”, “The Search is Over”, “I Can’t Hold Back”, and “Burning Heart” from the “Rocky 4″ soundtrack.)
MARK HUDSON! – 62 (THE HUDSON BROTHERS. His brother Bill impregnated Goldie Hawn . . . and created KATE HUDSON.) (Check out Mark, Bill and Brett Hudson in the underrated 1983 horror spoof “Hysterical” . . . if you can find it.)
RICK SPRINGFIELD! – 64 (Soap actor turned “rock star” turned soap actor again. He went back to “General Hospital” in 2005. Also, he KILLED A MAN IN ‘NAM!!!)
Rudy Ruettiger – 65 (The real-life inspiration for “Rudy”. These days, Rudy’s making a living as a motivational speaker . . . even though Joe Montana, who was quarterback of Rudy’s Notre Dame team, says a lot of the touching, inspirational aspects of the movie were BULL. Way to ruin it for us, Joe.)
Richard Sanders – 73 (Les Nessman on “WKRP In Cincinnati”.)
Keith Moon – (1946 – 1978) (He banged the drums for The Who . . . and banged groupies by the dozen.)
River Phoenix – (1970 – 1993) (He wouldn’t dare pollute his body with meat . . . but he LOVED smack.)
Gene Kelly – (1912 – 1996) (Mantastic dancer. If your girlfriend hasn’t forced you to sit through “Singin’ in the Rain” at least once, it’s not a real relationship.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 7 days until Labor Day Weekend
• 16 days until Grandparents Day
• 27 days to Talk Like a Pirate Day
• 54 days until Boss’s Day
• 69 days until Halloween
• 1,246 days left of “Hope and Change”
Back in the day…
90 years ago . . . in 1923 – The first RADIO COMEDIANS went on the air. Ernie Hare and Billy Jones called themselves “The Happiness Boys”. They also wrote and sang the first JINGLE in radio history.
51 years ago . . . in 1962 – John Lennon and Cynthia Powell married in a secret ceremony in Liverpool, England. Cynthia was pregnant with Julian. She divorced John in 1968, after catching him making the adulterous taboo interracial beast with Succubus Yoko Ono.
47 years ago . . . in 1966 – The Beatles arrived in New York for their concert at Shea Stadium.
45 years ago . . . in 1968 – Ringo Starr temporarily quit The Beatles. Ringo is HUUUGE in Japan, ya know.
41 years ago . . . in 1972 – “Brandy (You’re A Fine Girl)“ by The Looking Glass, hit #1 on the pop chart.
39 years ago . . . in 1974 – Drummer Max Weinberg joined Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.
38 years ago . . . in 1975 – WAR’S “Why Can’t We Be Friends?” peaked at #6 on the pop chart.
28 years ago . . . in 1985 – Super-lesbian Martina Navratilova and Pam Shriver beat Vitas Gerulatis and 67-year-old Bobby Riggs in three straight sets in Atlantic City’s Battle of the Sexes.
24 years ago . . . in 1989 – Homely supermodel Paulina Porizkova married the beautiful lead singer of The Cars, Ric Ocasek. Today is their 24th Anniversary.
15 years ago . . . in 1998 – “Scary Spice” of the Spice Girls announced that she was pregnant with her FIRST child. . . not Eddie Murphy’s love child.
15 years ago . . . in 1998 – For some reason, “That ’70s Show” debuted on Fox.
13 years ago . . . in 2000 – The final episode of the first “Survivor” gave us the unforgettable (and obviously contrived) Snake-Rat speech. . . and revealed gay, conniving Richard Hatch as the million dollar winner.
3 years ago . . . in 2010 – Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren were divorced.