Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Robin Williams’ Daughter Quit Instagram and Twitter After Trolls Harassed Her About Her Father’s Death
ROBIN WILLIAMS’ 25-year-old daughter ZELDA quit Twitter and Instagram after IDIOTS started trolling her by posting rude messages about her dad. They also posted a picture that supposedly showed her father’s corpse at the coroner’s office. But it wasn’t really Robin . . . just a man who looked like him.
Marlon Wayans Says Antidepressants May Have Caused Robin Williams’ Suicide
MARLON WAYANS talked about ROBIN WILLIAMS yesterday, and said ANTIDEPRESSANTS might have made him commit suicide. He also called him a great dramatic actor, a brilliant comedian, and said he’s heartbroken.
The New Facebook Challenge is the Mrs. Doubtfire “Hello!” Face for Suicide Prevention
Forget the ALS ice bucket challenge. The new Facebook fad is the Mrs. Doubtfire Face for Suicide Prevention. You just upload a video of yourself jamming your face into frosting or shaving cream or something like that, and shouting “Hello!” . . . just like ROBIN WILLIAMS does in the movie. Then you nominate three other people to do it.
Robin Williams Randoms
1. Tomorrow night at 9:00 and 9:30, the Hub Network will re-air the “Happy Days” episode where ROBIN WILLIAMS debuted as Mork from Ork. (Full Story)
2. Here’s a report on how Robin once fulfilled the wish of a dying girl.
3. There will be a tribute to Robin at the Emmys, which air on Monday, August 25th. (Full Story)
4. Some guy wrote and recorded a SONG for Robin. Is it heartwarming . . . or cheesy?
Neil Patrick Harris’ Kids Seem to Have Traditional Gender Roles
NEIL PATRICK HARRIS says his twins, who are almost four, seem to be developing into traditional gender roles. He says his daughter Harper likes to wear Disney Princess costumes. And his son Gideon tried one on, but decided it wasn’t for him. Lately he’s been, quote, “wearing construction vests and hard hats, and he asks construction people if he can work with them.”
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. What’s so great about Shark Week? VERNE TROYER in a shark costume. Got any other stupid questions?
2. Someone took an underwater selfie of PETE WENTZ from FALL OUT BOY, Photoshopped a great white shark behind him and used it as the photo for a fake news story titled, “Man Takes Selfie Moments Before Deadly Shark Attack”.
And Pete actually Tweeted a link to the story, with the caption, “Rest in Pete”.
3. IDRIS ELBA is all sexy and half shirtless in the new issue of “Details” magazine. (Scroll down for a VIDEO of his photo shoot.)
4. Yoga pants plus KALEY CUOCO’s booty equals HEAVEN.
5. I don’t know if you’ve ever noticed this, but TAYLOR SWIFT’S legs kind of go on forever.
6. CARMEN ELECTRA wore a belt around her boobs at the “Expendables 3″ premiere.
7. JESSICA ALBA had a Marilyn Monroe moment when her skirt blew up. Unfortunately, it didn’t blow up enough.
8. And on the Eighth Day, God created NICK JONAS’ bulge.
9. Somebody might want to tell MILEY CYRUS that there’s a pig crawling on her Calvins.
Speaking of Miley’s underwear, she also recently got some Ninja Turtle panties.
10. JULIA LOUIS-DREYFUS loves her deluxe shower cap.
11. KIM KARDASHIAN practically looks topless in her nude Spanx.
12. Here’s JESSICA LANGE with the world’s SMALLEST woman. She just joined the cast of “American Horror Story: Freak Show”.
Burger King Chicken Fries Are Back . . . And Scott Disick Spent More Than $200 on Them in One Shot
Unless you’ve been living under a rock . . . or, you know, you’re one of those people who’s into healthy food . . . then you probably know that Burger King brought back their CHICKEN FRIES this week.
And it would appear that nobody is happier about this than “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” tool SCOTT DISICK.
Because he ran out to BK and scooped up 45 9-piece orders . . . which cost him $205.28. And of course he posted a picture of the receipt, along with the caption, “Thank the Lord #ChickenFriesareBack”
Justin Bieber Was Ordered to Take Anger Management
JUSTIN BIEBER reached a deal in his Miami DUI case that’ll keep him out of jail. And the best news is that he has to take a 12-hour ANGER MANAGEMENT course. Then again, is 12 hours really gonna fix this kid’s attitude?
Justin also has to meet people who’ve been affected
by drunk drivers, make a $50,000 charitable donation and pay fines.
Thursday TV Reminders:
• The 8th season finale of “Last Comic Standing” . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC.
• “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on TLC. Anna’s wedding day arrives . . . right after an awkward party for the bride.
• The first season finale of “Gang Related” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” – Sylvester Stallone, Bono’s daughter, actress Eve Hewson (“The Knick”), and the winner of “Last Comic Standing”.
• “Late Night with Seth Meyers” – Taylor Swift, Boy George, and Derek Waters.
• “Letterman” – Chris Pratt, Judy Greer, and Rodrigo y Gabriela. (Repeat)
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Daniel Radcliffe, “Suits” minx Abigail Spencer, and Kiesza. (Repeat)
• “Carson Daly” – Rachael Taylor, Robbie Fulks, and Taylor Williamson. (Repeat)
• “Conan” – Aubrey Plaza, Marcus Haney, and James Smith.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Bob Newhart, and Constance Zimmer. (Repeat)
• “Chelsea Lately” – Fergie.
• “Jon Stewart” – Wu-Tang Clan. (Repeat)
• “The Colbert Report” – James Cameron. (Repeat)
Five Random Facts For Thursday
1. The world record for the fastest time eating an entire 12-inch pizza is 41.31 seconds.
2. 40% of cats are left-handed and another 10% are ambidextrous.
3. With Lauren Bacall’s death, now all 16 celebrities Madonna mentioned in the song “Vogue” are dead. Bacall has been the last one standing for a decade now . . . Marlon Brando was the 15th to pass away, in 2004.
4. If you win a prize on “The Price Is Right”, you have to pay California income taxes on it before you can even leave the studio.
5. The highest-paid female CEO in the U.S. is transgender. Martine Rothblatt was paid $38 million last year as the CEO of a drug company called United Therapeutics. She was born Martin Rothblatt and had gender reassignment surgery in 1994.
Stop Counting Calories . . . Just Count Your Number of Bites
Here’s a new diet that sounds pretty easy . . . don’t count calories, just count the number of BITES. Your goal is to take exactly 100 bites a day . . . that should give you the right amount of calories to lose weight but still keep your metabolism up.
The Top 10 Things That Stress Women Out
A new survey found the top things that women stress about, and the top five are: Not having enough money . . . their health . . . the health of their friends and family . . . their children’s happiness . . . and how they come across to other people.
1. Not having enough money.
2. Their health.
3. The health of their friends and family.
4. Their children’s happiness.
5. How they come across to other people.
6. Whether they’re attractive.
7. Losing their looks.
8. Whether their career is fulfilling enough.
9. Spending enough time with friends.
10. Their fitness level. (Daily Mail)
The Average Man Wants to Have Their First Child at Age 29 . . . Three Years Before the Average Woman
A new study of men and women between 18 and 39 just found the average man says the best time to have their first child is age 29. But women say age 32 . . . three years LATER.
A Doctor Is Accused of Making a Female Employee Motorboat Her
A 44-year-old doctor in West Virginia is in trouble for allegedly writing bad prescriptions . . . and more importantly, making a female employee MOTORBOAT her after she got a boob job. She has a hearing with the state medical board in November.
The Ten Tattoos People Regret the Most
1. Tramp stamps.
2. A tattoo of something around your bicep, like barbed wire.
3. An ex’s name.
4. Any tattoo you got while you were drunk.
5. Any tattoo that got distorted because you gained weight. Which is a reminder that you probably shouldn’t get one on your hip or your stomach.
6. Cheap tattoos. Which you regret IMMEDIATELY if they don’t look good.
7. Any tattoo that you can’t hide. Like a tattoo on your wrist or your neck, which could prevent you from getting a job. Or a tattoo on your FACE.
8. A tattoo of a band name. Because there’s a good chance you’ll get sick of them, or they’ll break up.
9. Permanent eyebrows. Because you eventually realize what everyone ELSE knew immediately. That they DON’T look like real eyebrows.
10. A tattoo of anything involving a FAD. Like that “Twerk or Die” tattoo you’re thinking about getting? Yeah, don’t do that. (Daily Mail)
Oxford Dictionaries Added “Side Boob”, “Hot Mess” and “Amazeballs”
Oxford Dictionaries added some new words to their online database . . . and we’re basically turning the English language into a celebrity gossip blog. Some of the additions are: Side boob . . . YOLO . . . adorbs . . . hot mess . . . and amazeballs.
A Man Calls the Cops to Report a Chicken Crossing the Road
A guy in Portland, Oregon called the police’s non-emergency line on Monday night . . . to report a chicken crossing the road. It was causing traffic problems, so the cops actually went out to look for it and the dispatcher thanked the guy for reporting it.
Tim Tebow is 27. Tim wants to play in the NFL. Jesus obviously doesn’t want him to. Who will win? (???)
Mila Kunis is 31. Mila was actually born in the Ukraine, back when it was still part of the USSR. Ashton Kutcher has a baby in her belly and a ring on her finger. When he hears that song “Happy”, he probably thinks it’s about him. And you know what? HE’S RIGHT.
Al Shearer is 37. MTV “TRL” VJ and “Punk’d” field agent.
Christopher Gorham is 40. To ME, he’ll always be “Jake 2.0″ but most of you would know him as Betty’s ex-boyfriend Henry on “Ugly Betty” and the groom Henry on “Harper’s Island” . . . who turns out to be THE KILLER. Oh sorry, did I spoil the ending? Now he’s Auggie Anderson on “Covert Affairs”.
CATHERINE BELL is 46. “J.A.G.” goddess, Major Sarah “Mac” MacKenzie. Now she’s on that show “Army Wives”.
Jennifer Flavin is 46. Sylvester Stallone’s “young” wife.
HALLE BERRY is 48.
Susan Olsen is 53. Cindy on “The Brady Bunch”. Now enjoys doing standup comedy and throwing up on morning radio shows.
Sarah Brightman is 54. Christine in “Phantom of the Opera”. When her ex-husband Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote the musical version of “Phantom”, he was already planning to cast her as Christine . . . and wrote the song “The Music Of The Night” just for her.
Marcia Gay Harden is 55. (Oscar winner for “Pollock” in 2000. She “hardens” me, and I’m not gay. Is that cool?)
MAGIC JOHNSON is 55.
Rusty Wallace is 58. NASCAR redneck. He drove the #2 Dodge Intrepid for Miller Lite.
JACKÉE! is 58. SANDRA CLARK ON THE SMASH TV HIT “227″. She also lost some of her delicious candy coating on “Celebrity Fit Club 2″.
Bob Backlund is 64. WWF Hall of Famer. He lost the WWF Title in 1983 when the Iron Sheik got him with his patented Camel Clutch. In 1994, Backlund defeated Bret Hart for the title, thanks to HIS finishing move, the Cross-Face Chicken Wing.
Danielle Steel is 67. Chick book author.
ANTONIO “FRICKIN” FARGAS! is 68. Huggy Bear on “Starsky & Hutch”, FLYGUY IN “I’M GONNA GIT YOU SUCKA” and last, but not least, Doodlebug Simkins in “Cleopatra Jones”!
Susan Saint James is 68. “Wife” on “McMillian & Wife”, starring HIV-positive Rock Hudson. She later became Kate on “Kate & Allie”. Susan Saint James was last seen at “Wrestlemania 2″ in 1986. The stars come out for Wrestlemania.
STEVE MARTIN is 69.
David Crosby is 73. Sperm donor. I think he sings, too.
Lynne Cheney is 73. Wife of a heart-attack machine AND mother of a heart-stopping lesbian.
DASH CROFTS is 74. SEALS & CROFTS. Biggest hit: 1972′s “Summer Breeze”. Second biggest hit: 1973′s “Diamond Girl”. Next biggest hit: Rock bottom. APB on Seals & Crofts. Somebody look under Loggins & Messina AND Hall & Oates.
Alice Ghostley (1924 – 2007) Esmeralda on “Bewitched” and Bernice Clifton on “Designing Women”.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 18 days to Labor Day Weekend
• 27 days to Grandparents Day
• 28 days to International Literacy Day
• 31 days to September 11th
• 39 days to Talk Like a Pirate Day
• 893 days left of “Hope and Change”
258 years ago . . . In 1756, DANIEL BOONE married 16-year-old Rebecca Bryan. Their marriage lasted 56 years, and they had 10 children . . . including one named Jemima. (True.)
113 years ago . . . In 1901, NURSE CLARA MAASS was so determined to prove YELLOW FEVER was spread by mosquitoes, she allowed herself to be bitten by one. And she was right. But, she was dead within two weeks.
79 years ago . . . In 1935, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the SOCIAL SECURITY ACT into law, creating unemployment insurance and pension plans for the elderly . . . and eventually, the lazy. (SOCIALIST!!!)
69 years ago . . . In 1945, WORLD WAR 2 ENDED with Japan’s surrender.
61 years ago . . . In 1953, David Mullany Sr. noticed his 13-year-old son was having a difficult time playing baseball with tennis balls because he was always breaking windows and / or losing the balls on the school roof . . .
. . . The kid also showed no skills throwing a curve ball. So Mr. Mullany took a round-shaped perfume carton and poked holes into both halves of it. When he threw the new “ball,” it curved. His amazing new invention was called the WIFFLE BALL.
43 years ago . . . In 1971, ROD STEWART released his first and greatest hit, “MAGGIE MAY”.
27 years ago . . . In 1987, “DISORDERLIES” WAS RELEASED . . . STARRING THE FAT BOYS.
25 years ago . . . In 1989, BON JOVI’S album “New Jersey” became the first American album legally released in the Soviet Union. The Russian label Melodiya paid the group with a TRUCKLOAD OF FIREWOOD since rubles couldn’t leave Russia.
15 years ago . . . In 1999, acting far more like a GREASER than a SOC, fallen former teen idol LEIF GARRETT pleaded guilty to drug possession to get into a rehabilitation program.
14 years ago . . . In 2000, Riot police fired pepper spray and rubber bullets to clear a crowd of 9,000 people at a free RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE concert outside the Democratic National Convention in L.A.
12 years ago . . . In 2002, DROWNING POOL’S lead singer, DAVE WILLIAMS, was found DEAD in the band’s tour bus during the Ozzfest tour. He was only 30 years old.
Drugs and alcohol were NOT the cause. Dave died of cardiomyopathy . . . a disease of the heart muscle, for which he’d never been diagnosed.
11 years ago . . . In 2003, a BLACKOUT hit the northeastern United States and part of Canada . . . and 50 million people lost power.
Eight years ago . . . In 2006, BRUNO KIRBY . . . who played Billy Crystal’s friend in both “City Slickers” and “When Harry Met Sally” . . . died of complications from leukemia. He was 57.