Your daily dose of WHATEVER!
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE’S new video “Tunnel Vision” is loaded with female nudity. YouTube initially pulled it, but now they’re allowing it because they, quote, “make exceptions when [nudity or sexual content] is presented in an educational, documentary or artistic context.”
Of course, you have to have a YouTube account so you can sign in and “confirm your age” before watching it.
JUSTIN BIEBER and SELENA GOMEZ spent the 4th of July together, and he posted a picture on Instagram to prove it. It includes the hashtag “Heartbreaker”, but that’s the name of his new single. (Instagram)
. JOHN MAYER and KATY PERRY posted a shot of themselves in matching stars and stripes outfits. They’re facing AWAY from the camera, though, because that’s way cooler.(TMZ)
At 43, UMA THURMAN’S still kinda got it.(Huffington Post)
Kanye West Tops a List of the Biggest D-Bags in Hollywood
There’s a website called Ranker.com, in which someone creates a list, and people just vote. Well, when somebody created a list called The Biggest D-Bags in Hollywood, was there any doubt that KANYE WEST would top it?
Here’s the Top 10 . . .
1. Kanye West
2. Kim Kardashian
3. Chris Brown
4. Donald Trump
5. Kris Jenner
6. Spencer Pratt
7. Rush Limbaugh
8. Justin Bieber
9. Glenn Beck
10. Rosie O’Donnell
Here are this week’s Top 10 movies:
1. (NEW) “Despicable Me 2″, $82.5 million. Up to $142 million since Wednesday.
2. (NEW) “The Lone Ranger”, $29.4 million. Up to $48.9 million since Wednesday.
3. “The Heat”, $25 million. Up to $86.4 million in its 2nd week.
4. “Monsters University”, $19.6 million. Up to $216 million in its 3rd week.
5. “World War Z”, $18.2 million. Up to $159 million in its 3rd week.
6. “White House Down”, $13.5 million. Up to $50.5 million in its 2nd week.
7. “Man of Steel”, $11.4 million. Up to $271 million in its 4th week.
8. (NEW) “Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain”, $10.1 million. Up to $17.5 million since Wednesday.
9. “This Is the End”, $5.8 million. Up to $85.6 million in its 4th week.
10. “Now You See Me”, $2.8 million. Up to $110 million in its 6th week.
Monday TV Reminders:
• “Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls” [Series Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. Wilderness-survival expert Bear Grylls hosts as he leads ten teams of two through a series of extreme challenges in the wilds of New Zealand’s South Island.
• “The Glades” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on A&E. “Psych’s” Corbin Bernsen guest stars as Jim’s father.
• “Major Crimes” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on TNT. Tom Berenger guest stars as Captain Raydor’s estranged husband.
• “Defiance” [1st Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Syfy.
• “Warehouse 13″ [4th Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Syfy.
• “Hollywood Exes” [2nd Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on VH1.
• “Kentucky Bidders” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:30 to 11:00 P.M. on TruTV. The family-owned business of Sammie’s Auction in Corbin, Kentucky is the focus of this new series as rare and outrageous items are bought and sold.
• “Watch What Happens: Live” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Lauri Peterson (“The Real Housewives of Orange County”) and Mark Feuerstein (“Royal Pains”) are guests.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• “The Today Show” – Michelle Rodriguez (“Turbo”), Kris Jenner, racecar drivers Mario Andretti and Dario Franchitti, plus Pattie Mallette for her book “Nowhere but Up, Teen Edition: The Story of Justin Bieber’s Mom”.
• “Good Morning America” – No guests listed yet. Check your local listings.
• “CBS This Morning” – “Huckabee’s” Charles Gasparino.
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Olivia Munn (“New Girl” and “The Newsroom”), dog trainer Andrea Arden, and Newark, New Jersey mayor Cory Booker.
• “The View” – Michael B. Jordan (“Fruitvale Station”) and Alyssa Milano (ABC’s “Mistresses”).
• “Rachael Ray” – Rebecca Romijn (TNT’s “King & Maxwell”), Mary Murphy (“So You Think You Can Dance”), Daniel Sunjata and Aaron Tveit (“Graceland”), plus designer John Gidding.
This Afternoon On TV:
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Shakira (“The Voice”) and Bethenny Frankel (pimping her book “Skinnydipping: A Novel”). (REPEAT)
• “The Talk” – Allison Janney (“The Way, Way Back”) and chef Pat Neely.
• “Katie Couric” – Body language expert / “human lie detector” Janine Driver, plus a woman who found out her best friend was a serial-killer . . . and a woman who discovered that her husband tried to murder her.
• “Steve Harvey” – A behind the scenes look at the Disney Dreamers Academy. (REPEAT)
• “Dr. Phil” – A bipolar woman who feels her family is insensitive toward her illness, plus a different woman discusses her multiple personalities. (REPEAT)
• “Dr. Oz Show” – Financial tips that may help to improve your personal health.
• “Wendy Williams” – Mark Feuerstein (“Royal Pains”) and “Us Weekly” magazine’s Ian Drew.
• “Anderson Live” – “Private Practice’s Amy Brenneman co-hosts. Their guests are Meg Ryan, America Ferrera, Olivia Wilde and Gabrielle Union, plus “Real Housewives of New York’s” Ramona Singer. (REPEAT)
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Michael Cera (“Arrested Development”).
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Mary-Louise Parker (“Red 2″ and “R.I.P.D.”) and Idris Elba (BBC’s “Luther”). Music Guest: Rhye.
• “The Tonight Show” – Charlie Day (“Pacific Rim”) and Jeffrey Dean Morgan (“Magic City”). Music Guest: Lionel Richie.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Heather Locklear (“Franklin & Bash”) and Louie Anderson.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Nick Swardson (“Grown Ups 2″), Jeff Daniels (“The Newsroom”), and animal handler Jeff Musial. Music Guest: Preservation Hall Jazz Band.
• “Carson Daly” – Amy Schumer (Comedy Central’s “Inside Amy Schumer”) and “Defiance” creator David Peterson. Music Guest: Gold Fields. (REPEAT)
• “Conan” – Armie Hammer (“The Lone Ranger”), Angie Harmon (“Rizzoli & Isles”), and Brent Morin (NBC’s “Undateable”).
• “Jon Stewart” – Pre-empted.
• “The Colbert Report” – Pre-empted.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Ciara. (REPEAT)
According to a new survey, the average person flirts at least SIX TIMES a WEEK using technology. And for people in their late teens and 20s, it goes even further . . . they don’t even bother to flirt in person anymore. 43% say they use technology to do ALL or MOST of their flirting.
According to a new survey, being in a relationship kills your sex drive. Two out of three women and HALF of men say their sex drive decreases when they’re in a relationship. It usually happens in the first three years. One in four men have dumped someone because her sex drive went away . . . and one in five people said it was a reason to cheat on someone.
Last week, a 43-year-old woman went with her family to a water park in Missouri. And she was KICKED OUT for wearing a STRING BIKINI. She says they singled her out because she’s FULLER FIGURED and OLDER. She’s filed a discrimination complaint with the city.
A new survey asked women what age you should stop wearing some of the younger, sexy fashion choices: You should stop wearing short shorts at 35 . . . belly button piercings at 35 . . . miniskirts at 37 . . . bikinis at 40 . . . and stilettos at 41.
A website just put out a map breaking down all 50 states by their most popular and iconic beer. It focuses on the biggest beers founded or headquartered in the state . . . so, for example, the pick for Colorado is Coors. And for a few states, the most popular beer is apparently “liquor” . . . like Jack Daniel’s in Tennessee.
According to a new study, getting drunk costs our economy $220 billion a year. That’s about $1.90 for every drink someone has. About $158 billion of that is from lost productivity from people who show up to work hungover. The rest is from healthcare costs . . . alcohol related crime . . . and car crashes.
A nonprofit just picked the Worst Restaurant Meal in America . . . and believe it or not, it comes from Long John Silver’s. It’s called the Big Catch, and features fried fish, hush puppies, and onion rings. And it has 33 GRAMS of trans fat, which is the really, really bad fat.
Last week, neighbors at an apartment complex in Michigan heard a woman screaming, “STOP! NO!” over and over, with loud noises in between the shouts. So they called the cops about domestic violence. But it turns out it was just the woman’s boyfriend repeatedly PASSING NASTY GAS and the woman yelling at him to stop.
Get Your Baby Girl a Wig So She Won’t Be Bald In Photos
Someone is selling WIGS FOR BABIES.
There’s a new product called Baby Bangs that makes wigs specifically designed for INFANT GIRLS’ HEADS. That way, you can throw one on your bald baby daughter’s head so she won’t look bald in photos.
The wigs go for $30 each and come in several different hair colors. They fit on the head like a headband so you’re not putting your baby at risk of any health issues . . . just emotional issues down the road.
IKEA’s furniture isn’t known for being made from the most SOLID and DURABLE wood. In fact, it’s almost all particle board, which is a mix of wood, saw dust, glue, and who knows what else. Their leftover meatballs, maybe?
Jaden Smith – 15 (He WOULD have been the star of the “Karate Kid” remake, if they hadn’t cast him alongside Jackie Chan. NOBODY steals the show from Jackie.)
Sophia Bush – 31 (Minx from “One Tree Hill” who married her dreamy co-star Chad Michael Murray . . . then got an annulment after only five months. The rumor: She dropped him because he cheated on her with Paris Hilton.)
Milo Ventimiglia – 36 (He was most recently Peter Petrelli on “Heroes”. He also played Rocky’s son in the last movie, “Rocky Balboa” and he used to nail “Heroes” minx Hayden Panettiere any time he wanted to!)
BECK – 43 (Musical genius.)
Michael Weatherly – 45 (For a few years, he got to nail his “Dark Angel” co-star and fiancée Jessica Alba . . . ANYTIME HE WANTED TO! But . . . the engagement broke off in 2003. Now he’s one of the main agents on “NCIS”.)
Billy Crudup – 45 (Stillwater’s leader Russell Hammond in “Almost Famous”. “I am a golden god!” He also played Dr. Manhattan in “Watchmen“)
Marcus Chong – 46 (Tommy Chong’s kid. He played Tank in “The Matrix”. Even though Tank was the only one besides the three main characters to survive Cypher’s betrayal in the first movie, Marcus was NOT asked to come back for the sequels.)
Joan Osborne – 51 (PBM: Proud Bisexual Minx. Biggest hit: 1995’s “One of Us”. Now resting comfortably under the Rock of Obscurity with Suzanne Vega and Meredith Brooks.)
Toby Keith – 52 (Loud-mouthed country singer who loves the USO. But his legacy just may end up being the silly party song, “Red Solo Cup”.)
Andy Fletcher – 52 (Former Depeche Mode keyboardist.)
KEVIN BACON! – 55 (He gives “The Way-More-Than-Six-Inches-Of-Kevin-Bacon” to Kyra Sedgwick ANYTIME HE WANTS TO!)
Anjelica Huston – 62 (Jack Nicholson used to nail her real good.)
THE GREAT JEFFREY TAMBOR! – 69 (Hank on “The Larry Sanders Show”, Dr. Potts in “Girl Interrupted”, the Mayor of Whoville in “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”, and both George Bluth Sr. and Oscar Bluth on “Arrested Development”.)
Janice Pennington – 71 (Former Barker’s Beauty for 28 years on “The Price Is Right”. During her tenure there were two different times where she was driving a BRAND NEW CAR on the stage . . . missed her mark . . . and crashed them into a wall.) (True.)
STEVE LAWRENCE! – 78 (Regular on “The Tonight Show” and “The Carol Burnett Show”. He’s been nailing the very lovely Eydie Gorme for 50 years.)
THE GREAT MARTY FELDMAN! – (1933 – 1982) (“Eye-gor” in “Young Frankenstein”.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 18 days until “The Wolverine”
• 53 days until Labor Day Weekend
• 73 days to Talk Like a Pirate Day
• 76 days until the Emmy Awards
• 1,292 days left of “Hope and Change”
Back in the day…
132 years ago . . . in 1881 – Druggist Edward Berner of Two Rivers, Wisconsin, INVENTED THE ICE CREAM SUNDAE.
124 years ago . . . in 1889 – “The Wall Street Journal” was published for the first time.
124 years ago . . . in 1889 – The last BARE-KNUCKLE world heavyweight boxing championship was fought.
JOHN L. SULLIVAN retained his title in a 75-ROUND match in Richburg, Mississippi, against Jake Kilrain. Bare-knuckle fighting was banned to cut down on broken hands.
28 years ago . . . in 1985 – “Playboy”and “Penthouse” raced to newsstands with nude photos of MADONNA.
28 years ago . . . in 1985 – The great PHIL FOSTER, Laverne’s dad Frank De Fazio on “LAVERNE & SHIRLEY”, died of a heart attack at the age of 72.
19 years ago . . . in 1994 – DICK SARGENT, the second Darrin on “Bewitched”, died of cancer at the age of 64.
16 years ago . . . in 1997 – Country singers MARTY STUART and CONNIE SMITH were married. He was 38, she was FIFTY-FIVE.
14 years ago . . . in 1999 – “OLD SPARKY”, an electric chair in use in Florida since 1923, fried 344-pound Lee “Tiny” Davis, causing him to BLEED THROUGH THE MOUTH AND CHEST.
14 years ago . . . in 1999 – SIEGFRIED AND ROY got their star on the HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME.
13 years ago . . . in 2000 – Asiatic figure skating minx KRISTI YAMAGUCHI married NHL star Bret Hedican.
Three years ago . . . in 2010 – During an ESPN prime-time special LEBRON JAMES announced he was leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers and taking his talents to South Beach.
One year ago . . . in 2012 – ERNEST BORGNINE died at the age of 95.
10 Year Flashback: Kobe Bryant Has Been Charged With Sexual Assault . . . and Flash-Forward to Today’s Perspective on Kobe In Colorado
Our Flashback section features a story we were talking about on The Complete Sheet 10 years ago to this day. We’ve also added some modern perspective to give these stories some context today.
Flashback to 2003: Kobe Bryant Has Been Charged With Sexual Assault
Details are still sketchy but this definitely happened. KOBE BRYANT from the L.A. Lakers has been hit with a FELONY charge of SEXUAL ASSAULT.
Kobe . . . who’s married with a baby daughter . . . has turned himself into the police in Eagle County, Colorado.
Today’s Perspective . . . The Case Against Kobe Was Dropped . . . But He Settled a Civil Suit
The Kobe Bryant case was dismissed in September of 2004 after his accuser ended up refusing to testify. Bryant’s reputation did take a permanent hit, though . . . because SOMETHING happened in that hotel room in Colorado. Whether it was consensual or not, something bad happened there.
Bryant ended up settling a civil suit with the accuser for an undisclosed amount. The settlement was NOT an admission of guilt.
Bryant’s wife divorced him in 2011, but they got back together a few months later.