Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Ten Celebrities Who Lost Their Virginity Later in Life
Celebrities who stayed virgins into their 20s include Tina Fey, Will Ferrell, Chris Martin, and Lolo Jones . . . who’s actually 31 and STILL pure.
1. Tina Fey didn’t give it up until she was 24 . . . and the guy eventually became her husband. She said, quote, “See, all the other people, that was a choice on their part . . . I just couldn’t give it away.”
2. Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima saved herself for MARRIAGE. Up until the age of 27, her curtains remained unopened. The lucky man who got to throw them open for the first time was NBA star Marko Jaric.
Adriana said, quote, “[Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there’s no respect, that means they don’t want me . . . you know, you have to stick up for your beliefs . . . just follow your own values.”
Adriana and Marko are getting divorced, so by now, she may have been sampled by others. In fact, there are rumors that Justin Bieber had a taste.
3. Celine Dion also gave it up to the man she would marry, Rene Angelil. They’re still together. At the time, she was 20 and he was her 46-year-old manager.
Celine once said, quote, “[He called me] from the lobby of the hotel, to ask if I was all right. And then he told me: ‘If you really want to, I’ll be the first.’ And I answered him: ‘You’ll be the first. And the only.’”
4. The Jonas Brothers got a lot of mileage out of that whole “purity ring” business . . . but you KNOW they weren’t all that innocent. Joe Jonas lost his V-card four years ago, and admits he’d been messing around even before that.
He said, quote, “I lost my virginity when I was 20. I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20. I’m glad I waited for the right person.”
Joe didn’t say who ushered him into manhood, but he did date Demi Lovato when he was 20. His next relationship was with Ashley Greene, but it didn’t start until two months after he turned 21.
5. Brooke Shields waited until she was 22, and apparently regretted it. She once said, quote, “[I wish I learned] to love the way I looked earlier. I think I would have lost my virginity earlier than I did.
“I had the public and all this pressure . . . I think I would have been much more in touch with myself.”
6. Coldplay singer Chris Martin didn’t consciously couple with a woman’s genitalia until he was 22. He said, quote, “There were religious issues . . . also confidence. I had a tricky time with girls.”
7. Tamera Mowry broke the seal when she was 29, but she wishes she’d waited LONGER . . . quote, “I’m religious, so I waited until I was 29 . . . Then I felt guilty, then I became celibate until I got married.”
8. On TV, Lena Dunham can’t keep her damn clothes on. But in real life, she didn’t do the nasty until she was a sophomore in college. She says, quote, “Afterwards we lay there and talked, and I could tell he was a really nice person.
“I commended myself for making a healthy, albeit hasty, partner choice. I really couldn’t wait to tell my mom.”
9. At age 31, Olympic minx Lolo Jones is STILL chaste . . . as far as we know. She once said, quote, “If there’s virgins out there, I just want to let them know, it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life.
“Harder than training for the Olympics, harder than graduating from college, has been to stay a virgin before marriage.”
10. Will Ferrell was 21 when it finally happened for him. He said, quote, “In my mind’s eye, it seemed like the way it was supposed to happen.”
Michelle Rodriguez . . . Is Zac Efron Hittin’ That?
ZAC EFRON and MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ were spotted KISSING on a yacht off the coast of Italy this past Sunday. We don’t know what’s going on . . . but we do know that Michelle is a confirmed bisexual whose last relationship was with a woman, model Cara Delevingne.
Joe Manganiello is Dating Sofia Vergara
JOE MANGANIELLO from “True Blood” was JUST named “People” magazine’s Hottest Bachelor last week . . . and he’s already off the market. Because he’s nailing SOFIA VERGARA. Joe recently revealed his crush on Sofia when he said, “She’s got the curves, she’s got a beautiful face, beautiful hair, just gorgeous. Naturally beautiful. She’s feisty!”
They met for the first time at the White House Correspondents Dinner back in May . . . but she was there with her then-fiancé Nick Loeb. But Sofia and Nick broke up later that month, and Joe was right there to move in.
Mila Kunis Never Wanted to Get Married . . . Until Ashton Kutcher Came Along
Marriage was NEVER in the cards for MILA KUNIS . . . until things happened with ASHTON KUTCHER. Mila tells the new issue of “W” magazine, quote, “I never wanted to get married. From the age of 12, I prepared my parents for no marriage.
Does the Mother of George Clooney’s Fiancée Think She Could Do Better?
So your daughter becomes the woman who finally locks down GEORGE CLOONEY. You’ve hit the jackpot, right? Maybe not. Sources say AMAL ALAMUDDIN’S mother is upset that she’s marrying outside their religion.
Amal’s parents are members of an offshoot of Islam called the Druze sect. A source says, “She thinks Amal can do better. She has been telling anyone that will listen, ‘There are five hundred thousand Druze. Are none of them good enough for her?’”
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. Is LEONARDO DICAPRIO turning into JACK NICHOLSON?
2. ARIANA GRANDE is smokin’ hot, even just sitting on a stool.
3. (NC-17) Did anyone think RIHANNA was going to celebrate the 4th of July in anything BUT a see-through dress?
4. The good news: JESSICA ALBA is in a bikini. The bad news: Her butt is covered by a wrap-around.
5. Check out how much the “Harry Potter” kids have changed from the first movie to the present.
6. Just a week after giving birth, “Teen Mom” star JENELLE EVANS doesn’t even look like she had a kid.
7. San Francisco 49ers quarterback COLIN KAEPERNICK just signed a $126 million contract . . . then got a tattoo symbolizing that MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.
Showbiz Photo of the Day: Is This What Napoleon Dynamite and Pedro Would Look Like in Middle Age?
It’s hard to believe this wasn’t a setup . . . but someone went into a Subway and happened to see two guys standing next to each other who looked almost EXACTLY like a middle-age Napoleon and Pedro from “Napoleon Dynamite”.
Obviously, he HAD to take a picture. It’s not clear if they were together, but that would make the photo that much better. In real life, Jon “Napoleon” Heder is 36 and Efren “Pedro” Ramirez is 40 . . . so they’re really not that far off.
Showbiz Video of the Day: Tom Hanks Dressed as a Rabbi Singing “This Is How We Do It”
JUSTIN BIEBER’S manager got married Sunday, and Justin posted video of TOM HANKS dressed as a rabbi, singing along to “This Is How We Do It”. There’s also video of Justin singing “All You Need Is Love”, and of him singing “Call Me Maybe” with CARLY RAE JEPSEN.
There’s video of this golden moment online . . . courtesy of JUSTIN BIEBER.
Madonna Actually Showed Up for Jury Duty . . . But Was Dismissed in Two Hours
MADONNA showed up for jury duty at a New York City courthouse yesterday . . . but they only kept her for about two hours before she was dismissed.
A court official said they already had more than enough potential jurors, and Madonna’s presence was a potential distraction to the jury selection process. But he added that her appearance proves that, quote, “everyone gets called.”
NBC’s Miley Cyrus Concert Special Bombed in the Ratings
NBC’S two-hour “Miley Cyrus: Bangerz Tour” concert special was a bust on Sunday night. It only attracted two million viewers.
So either America is suffering from Miley Cyrus fatigue . . . or everyone was too exhausted from celebrating America all weekend to care. I’d like to think that it’s the former.
Speaking of Miley, she did a video with her buddy WAYNE COYNE of THE FLAMING LIPS and MOBY. It’s some sort of arty, trippy, sci-fi video . . . where Miley has a “magic brain,” which Moby is trying to steal from her.
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• “World Cup Semifinals” . . . 4:00 P.M. EST on ESPN. Brazil plays Germany today. Tomorrow’s match is between the Netherlands and Argentina . . . with the winners of each match playing for the title this weekend.
• “Celebrity Wife Swap” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC. Joe Piscopo and “Brady Bunch” superstar Barry Williams don’t swap wives, but they do exchange personal assistants . . . which is basically the same thing, right honey?
• “The Wil Wheaton Show” . . . 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on Syfy. Andy Serkis guests.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” – Halle Berry, Chris Colfer, and Florida Georgia Line.
• “Late Night with Seth Meyers” – Gary Oldman, the Kratt Brothers, and Jeff Koons.
• “Letterman” – Capital Cities and Joan Rivers.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Tony Parker, Eric Bana, and Linkin Park. (Repeat)
• “Carson Daly” – Judy Greer, and Sarah Lee Guthrie & Johnny Irion. (Repeat)
• “Conan” – Julie Bowen, Billy Eichner, and Ziggy Marley. (Repeat)
• “Craig Ferguson” – Tim Meadows.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Gabriel Iglesias. (Repeat)
• “Jon Stewart” – Pre-empted.
• “The Colbert Report” – Pre-empted.
“Nymphomaniac” and Jason Bateman’s “Bad Words” Are Out on DVD
Here’s what’s new on DVD today:
• “Bad Words“ . . . starring Jason Bateman as a 40-year-old who ruthlessly competes against kids in the National Spelling Bee after finding a loophole in the rules.
• “Bad Grandpa .5“ . . . starring Johnny Knoxville as his “Bad Grandpa” character Irving Zisman. It’s comprised of a bunch of unused footage from the movie.
• “10 Rules for Sleeping Around“ . . . a sex comedy about a married couple trying to convince another couple that they should try an open relationship. It stars one of the chicks from “Pretty Little Liars”.
Here’s what’s new in the past week to Netflix Instant Streaming:
• “Black Rock“ stars Lake Bell, Kate Bosworth, and “The League’s” Katie Aselton as three chicks being stalked during their vacation on a remote island.
New CDs from Artist Judas Priest, Ted Nugent, CSNY, and Chicago
• “Redeemer of Souls“, Judas Priest
• “Shut Up & Jam“, Ted Nugent
• “Now – Chicago XXXVI“, Chicago
• “CSNY 1974“, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. A box set with 40 previously unreleased live tracks from their 1974 summer tour 40 years ago.
• “Great Western Valkyrie“, the rock band Rival Sons
• “Violence & Destruction“, Islander
• “Sound of Change“, reggae rockers Dirty Heads
• “Unspoken“, the self-titled debut of Christian rockers Unspoken
• “The Amanuensis“, the metal band Monuments
• “1000 Forms of Fear“, Sia
• “Fall for You“, Leela James
• “Beautiful Goodbye“, Richard Marx
• “Bridges“, the debut album from 18-year-old country singer Mary Sarah. Her guests include Dolly Parton, Vince Gill, Merle Haggard, Big & Rich, and the late Ray Price.
• “Brothers of the Southland“, the country band Blackhawk.
Five Random Facts For Tuesday
1. According to an interview with Walt Disney in 1933, Mickey and Minnie Mouse are married.
2. BMW had to recall their GPS navigation system in Germany in the ’90s, because German men refused to take directions from a female voice.
3. Taco Bell originally started as a hot dog stand.
4. Will Smith’s part in “Men in Black” was originally written for a white guy, and offered to David Schwimmer . . . but he turned it down.
5. Movies and TV shows that feature time travel are banned in China. So don’t bring your box set of “Quantum Leap” with you on your next vacation to Beijing?
Most of Us Would Rather Work with People We Like Than Get a Raise
According to a new survey, there are three things more important at work than how much you make: How long your commute is . . . whether or not you ENJOY your job . . . and whether you like your co-workers. In fact, 80% of us would rather work with people we like than get a raise.
Here’s When You’re Too Old to Get a New Tattoo, Use Emoticons, Wear Miniskirts, Have a Ponytail, and More
According to a survey, you’re too old to use emoticons in text messages if you’re over 26 . . . too old to wear a miniskirt if you’re over 27 . . . too old to rock a ponytail if you’re over 29 . . . too old to get a new tattoo after 31 . . . too old to wear high heels after age 34 . . . and too old to wear a bikini if you’re over 48.
The Top Eight Sports Women Look Sexiest Playing
: A new survey asked men which sports women look the SEXIEST playing. The top three are horseback riding, golf, and tennis.
1. Horseback riding.
5. Ice skating.
8. Pole vaulting.
A Guy Is Suing ESPN For Making Fun of Him When He Fell Asleep at a Yankees Game
A 26-year-old guy went to a Yankees game in April and FELL ASLEEP. And when the ESPN cameras caught him, the commentators made fun of him a little bit. So now he’s SUING them AND Major League Baseball for $10 million.
Photo of the Day: A Woman Claims Her Dead Grandmother Tried to Contact Her Through a Selfie
A 34-year-old woman in Romania says she recently turned on her phone and saw a selfie . . . of her DEAD GRANDMOTHER. You might think it’s just a blurry selfie she accidentally took herself, but she’s SURE it’s her grandma telling her she needs help. So now, she’s praying for her grandmother’s soul.
Website of the Day: ‘Pretty Girls Making Ugly Faces’
Check out our website of the day: ‘Pretty Girls Making Ugly Faces.’ It’s exactly what it sounds like. There are 27 side-by-side comparisons where each girl looks great in one photo, then makes the ugliest face she can in the other. It’s an interesting look at the value of a good camera angle . . .
Did Justin Bieber’s Hair Save Millions of Kids From Cancer?
Dermatologists in Maryland say they’re seeing fewer teenagers with early signs of sun damage on their foreheads . . . and they think it’s because JUSTIN BIEBER made it cool for kids to wear their BANGS over their foreheads.
Jaden Smith is 16. And everything he has accomplished in his short life, he has accomplished with NO HELP FROM ANYONE ELSE. (???)
Sophia Bush is 32. Minx from “One Tree Hill” who married her dreamy co-star Chad Michael Murray . . . then got an annulment after only five months. The rumor: She dropped him because he cheated on her with Paris Hilton.
Milo Ventimiglia is 37. Peter Petrelli on “Heroes”. He also played Rocky’s son in the last movie, “Rocky Balboa” and he used to nail “Heroes” minx Hayden Panettiere any time he wanted to!
BECK is 44. Musical genius.
Related Comedy: Beck turns 44 today. If you need a gift suggestion, he’d love another microphone, so he has one for both turntables.
Michael Weatherly is 46. For a few years, he got to nail his “Dark Angel” co-star and fiancée Jessica Alba . . . ANYTIME HE WANTED TO! But . . . the engagement broke off in 2003. Now he’s one of the main agents on “NCIS”.
Billy Crudup is 46. Stillwater’s leader Russell Hammond in “Almost Famous”. “I am a golden god!” He also played Dr. Manhattan in “Watchmen”. “I have a giant blue penis!”
Billy Crudup used to nail Mary-Louise Parker, ya know. He left her and their newborn child for Claire Danes. But now they’ve split up.
Marcus Chong is 47. Tommy Chong’s kid. He played Tank in “The Matrix”. Even though Tank was the only one besides the three main characters to survive Cypher’s betrayal in the first movie, Marcus was NOT asked to come back for the sequels.
Joan Osborne is 52. PBM: Proud Bisexual Minx. Biggest hit: 1995′s “One of Us”. Now resting comfortably under the Rock of Obscurity with Suzanne Vega and Meredith Brooks.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 3 days to World Population Day
• 10 days to International Mandela Day
• 24 days to Guardians of the Galaxy
• 30 days to Chicago Boot Camp
• 52 days to Labor Day Weekend
• 927 days left of “Hope and Change”
Toby Keith is 53. Loud-mouthed country singer who loves the USO. But his legacy just may end up being the silly party song, “Red Solo Cup”.
Andy Fletcher is 53. Former Depeche Mode keyboardist.
KEVIN BACON! is 56. He gives “The Way-More-Than-Six-Inches-Of-Kevin-Bacon” to Kyra Sedgwick ANYTIME HE WANTS TO!
Anjelica Huston is 63. Jack Nicholson used to nail her real good.
THE GREAT JEFFREY TAMBOR! is 70. Hank on “The Larry Sanders Show”, Dr. Potts in “Girl Interrupted”, the Mayor of Whoville in “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”, and both George Bluth Sr. and Oscar Bluth on “Arrested Development”.
Janice Pennington is 72. Former Barker’s Beauty for 28 years on “The Price Is Right”. During her tenure there were two different times where she was driving a BRAND NEW CAR on the stage . . . missed her mark . . . and crashed them into a wall. (True.)
STEVE LAWRENCE! is 79. Regular on “The Tonight Show” and “The Carol Burnett Show”. He’s been nailing the very lovely Eydie Gorme for 50 years.
THE GREAT MARTY FELDMAN! (1933 – 1982) “Eye-gor” in “Young Frankenstein”.