Your daily dose of WHATEVER!
Yes Or No? Anthony Weiner’s Sexting Partner Did a Bikini Photo Shoot
In today’s YES OR NO? we have ANTHONY WEINER’S sexting buddy SYDNEY LEATHERS. She did a bikini photo shoot for the “New York Post”. She’s a little heavier than you probably expected her to be, and she’s pretty well tatted up.
John Stamos Gets Teased for Being the Only Guy in His Pilates Class
How does JOHN STAMOS stay so MANTASTIC? Well, Pilates help . . . although he takes a lot of ribbing at those classes.
He says, quote, “I go in and it’s all women except for me. I’m the only guy there, and I know they make up these exercises like ‘come over here, John, and do the penguin.’
“And then it looks like I’m getting a pap smear. They do it to make me look silly, but it keeps me in shape.”
Lea Michele and Kevin McHale Broke Their Silence About Cory Monteith
LEA MICHELE has spoken out for the first time about the death of her boyfriend and “Glee” co-star CORY MONTEITH. She Tweeted a picture of the two of them together, along with this message . . . quote, “Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart.” Their co-star KEVIN MCHALE did the same.
Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart are the Highest-Paid Actresses
Forbes.com has dropped its annual list of the Highest-Paid Actresses . . . and ANGELINA JOLIE tops it with $33 million. JENNIFER LAWRENCE was second with $26 million, and KRISTEN STEWART pulled down $22 million for a third-place finish.
1. Angelina Jolie, $33 million
2. Jennifer Lawrence, $26 million
3. Kristen Stewart, $22 million
4. Jennifer Aniston, $20 million
5. Emma Stone, $16 million
6. Charlize Theron, $15 million
7. (tie) Sandra Bullock and Natalie Portman, $14 million
9. (tie) Mila Kunis and Julia Roberts, $11 million
Okay, Now Tim Allen is Using the N-Word
During a newspaper interview, TIM ALLEN used the N-word several times. He was trying to make a point about using it to take the power away from it. He also said he thinks it’s WORSE to use the phrase “The N-word” than it is to use the actual word. He later issued a statement saying, quote, “If I offended anyone it wasn’t my intention.”
Miley Cyrus on Why Weed is Better Than Booze
MILEY CYRUS prefers weed to booze. She says, quote, “When I smoke, I don’t get the sick feeling I get when I drink, or that anger rising up. There’s a reason Bob Marley was like some kind of musical Rasta Mother Teresa!” She also says her “We Can’t Stop” video is tamer than a lot of what kids are watching online already.
“Real Housewives” Stars Teresa and Joe Guidice Could Be Looking at More Than 50 Years in Prison
TERESA and JOE GUIDICE from “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” have been indicted on 39 charges including tax evasion and bank fraud . . . and they could be looking at more than 50 YEARS IN PRISON. They’re due in court this morning.
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on the CW. This week’s celebrity guests are Kyle Richards, comedian Jeff Davis, and synchronized swimmers Mary Killman and Mariya Koroleva.
• “So You Think You Can Dance” . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. Anna Kendrick guest judges as the top 14 dancers perform with two being eliminated.
• “America’s Got Talent” [Performance Show] . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC.
• “Who Do You Think You Are?” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on TLC. Christina Applegate discovers information about her paternal grandmother.
• “Capture” [Series Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on the CW. Twelve teams of two compete for $250,000 by entering a high-tech wilderness compound for one month while pursuing each other for limited resources.
• “Deadliest Catch” [9th Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Discovery Channel.
• “The Profit” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on CNBC. Camping World owner and self-made millionaire Marcus Lemonis bails out failing businesses in exchange for a percentage of the profits and a piece of the business.
• “Pretty Wicked Moms” [1st Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Lifetime.
• “Shipping Wars” [4th Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on A&E.
• “Watch What Happens: Live” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Debi Mazar (“Lovelace”) and Adam Brody (“Burning Love” and “House of Lies”) are guests.
• “Nikki & Sara Live” [2nd Season Premiere] . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on MTV.
• “Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘N Out” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on MTV2. Talib Kweli and “Jersey Shore’s” Vinny Guadagnino are your guests.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• “The Today Show” – Matt Damon (“Elysium”), James Marsden (“2 Guns”), Mark McGrath, matchmaker Matthew Hussey (“Ready for Love”), and author Linda Fairstein (“Death Angel”). Music Guest: Robin Thicke.
• “Good Morning America” – No guests listed yet. Check your local listings.
• “CBS This Morning” – Author Alison Stewart (“First Class: The Legacy of Dunbar, America’s First Black Public High School”).
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Denzel Washington (“2 Guns”) and Hank Azaria (“The Smurfs 2″). Music Guest: Robert Randolph & the Family Band.
• “The View” – Ethan Hawke and John Walsh (“America’s Most Wanted”). Lauren Sanchez co-hosts.
• “Rachael Ray” – Sharon Osbourne. (REPEAT)
• “Kris” – Denise Richards (ABC Family’s “Twisted”). Boris Kodjoe co-hosts.
This Afternoon On TV:
• “The Real” – “Jersey Shore’s” Paul “Pauly D” DelVecchio and Miss Lawrence (Bravo’s “Fashion Queens”).
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Rob Lowe (“Behind the Candelabra”) and Alex O’Loughlin (“Hawaii Five-0″). (REPEAT)
• “The Talk” – Kelly Osbourne (“Fashion Police”) and chef Lidia Bastianich (author of “Lidia’s Family Kitchen: Nonna’s Birthday Surprise”).
• “Katie Couric” – Eva Longoria, Maya Rudolph, and Mindy Kaling. (REPEAT)
• “Steve Harvey” – Fashion tips for every body type. (REPEAT)
• “Dr. Phil” – A feuding married couple wants help getting to the root of their problems. (REPEAT)
• “Dr. Oz Show” – Dr. Oz examines a diet that claims to lower hypertension, cholesterol and reduce cancer risks. (REPEAT)
• “Wendy Williams” – Kevin Hart (“Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain”) and Nicole Murphy (“Hollywood Exes”). (REPEAT)
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Amanda Seyfried (“Lovelace”) and Bryan Cranston (“Breaking Bad”). Music Guest: Michael Franti & Spearhead.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Naya Rivera (“Glee”) and Larry David (“Clear History”). Music Guest: Backstreet Boys.
• “The Tonight Show” – Josh Gad (“Jobs”). Music Guest: Kristin Chenoweth.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Valerie Azlynn (“Sullivan & Son”) and Henry Winkler (“Arrested Development”).
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Paula Patton (“2 Guns”) and Dan Aykroyd. Music Guest: Brad Paisley.
• “Carson Daly” – Adam DeVine (“Workaholics”) and artist James Gulliver Hancock. Music Guest: Milo Greene. (REPEAT)
• “Conan” – Shailene Woodley (“The Spectacular Now”), Neil Patrick Harris (“The Smurfs 2″) and comedian Dan St. Germain.
• “Jon Stewart” – Tim Gunn (“Project Runway”). John Oliver guest hosts.
• “The Colbert Report” – Author Atul Gawande of “The New Yorker” magazine article “Slow Ideas”.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Simon Cowell.
“G.I. Joe: Retaliation” Hits DVD Today
• “G.I. Joe: Retaliation“ . . . Most of Channing Tatum’s team is wiped out after the enemy infiltrates the White House and impersonates the president. Bruce Willis plays the guy who created the G.I. Joe unit, The Rock is in it as Roadblock, RZA is Blind Master, and Adrianne Palicki plays Lady Jaye. (Trailer)
• “Filly Brown“ . . . Gina Rodriguez plays a Latina rapper trying to score a record contract, despite her dad’s objections. Lou Diamond Phillips plays her father, and Edward James Olmos is also in it. (Trailer)
• “Black Rock“ . . . Kate Bosworth, Lake Bell, and Katie Aselton from the FX show “The League” are being hunted on a remote island by a group of men. The guys want them dead after one of the ladies fights back while being raped. (Trailer)
• “Between Us“ . . . Julia Stiles and Taye Diggs are newlyweds in this dark drama about people who expose their own flawed marriage when hosting another couple in their home. The other couple’s played by Melissa George and David Harbour. (Trailer)
• “Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox“ . . . This time travel storyline is what reset DC Comics to its current form. Someone goes back in time to change the Flash’s past and alters the universe so badly that the Justice League never formed, Superman is a government prisoner, and Bruce Wayne never became the Batman. (Trailer)
• “Banshee: The Complete First Season” . . . a five-disc set. It airs on Cinemax.
New CDs from Robin Thicke, the Backstreet Boys, and Tech N9ne
• “Blurred Lines”, the sixth album from Robin Thicke. The title track features T.I., Pharrell, and a lot of topless models. Then Kendrick Lamar appears on “Give It 2 U”, the song which features Robin boasting about the size of his manhood.
• “In a World Like This”, the eighth album from the Backstreet Boys, marking their 20th anniversary as a “boy band.” You can check out the title track here.
• “Nothing to Lose”, the boy band Emblem 3 . . . who finished in fourth place on the second season of “X Factor”. You can check them out at Emblem3.com.
• “7 Cities”, a concept album from the band Moreland & Arbuckle. It centers around the story of Coronado searching for one of the mythical seven cities of gold. This also includes a cover of “Everybody Wants to Rule the World”. Check out their sound here.
• “Something Else”, the 13th album from rapper Tech N9ne. His guests include Serj Tankian, CeeLo Green, and Wiz Khalifa. It also includes a collaboration with the Doors for a new version of their song “Strange Days”.
• “The Wrong Side Of Heaven & The Righteous Side Of Hell, Vol. 1″, the fourth album from Five Finger Death Punch. It includes Rob Halford from Judas Priest on a song called “Lift Me Up”, and rapper Tech N9ne on a cover of “Mama Said Knock You Out”.
• “Moore Is More”, the sixth album from R&B minx Chante Moore. You can check out all the tracks from this disc at Essence.com.
• “Rhythm & Blues”, a two-disc set from blues legend Buddy Guy, who turns 77 today. His guests include Kid Rock, Keith Urban, Steven Tyler, and Gary Clark Jr.
This Week’s New CDs (continued)
• “All People”, the eighth album from poet Michael Franti and his band Spearhead
• “Young Lore”, a new EP from the rock band Night Riots, who you may know as PK. They had to change their name for copyright reasons. You can check out their sound and download the title track for free at NightRiots.com.
• “Pages”, the debut album from the indie rock band These Animals. Hit up some of the videos on their official site to see if their style does anything for you.
• “About Farewell”, the fourth album from Alela Diane. Check her out on SoundCloud.
• “Amethyst”, the second album from the alternative pop band Happy Hollows. You can check out their unusual sound at SoundCloud.
• “All Hat and No Cattle”, Chris Shiflett & The Dead Peasants. The second country album from Foo Fighters guitarist Chris Shiflett, playing with his side band. It features nine honky tonk covers and one original.
Two of those songs, “Good Time Charlie’s” and “Guitar Pickin’ Man”, are streaming for free at ChrisShiflettMusic.com.
• “Bakersfield”, Vince Gill and Paul Franklin. An album of cover songs originally recorded by country legends Buck Owens and Merle Haggard, who are both from Bakersfield, California. Merle wrote the liner notes and gives it a “double thumbs up”.
• “Walking Song”, the third solo album from Ron Block. He’s a longtime the banjo and guitar player in Alison Krauss & Union Station.
• “Crown of Phantoms”, the seventh album from the heavy metal band Chimaira
Men Say Smoking Is the Worst Quality in a Woman . . . Beating Out Gossiping, Drinking, Cursing, and Owning Cats
A new survey asked men to name the one thing their IDEAL WOMAN would be LEAST likely to do, and men overwhelmingly picked . . . SMOKING. It got at least double the votes of the other choices, and beat out things like overeating, gossiping, drinking heavily, getting plastic surgery, and owning cats.
6% of Men Would Give Up Their Mother For the Perfect Woman
It’s amazing what men would GIVE UP for the perfect woman. 20% would give up their religion . . . 17% would give up their friends . . . 15% would give up their career . . . 12% would give up TEN YEARS of their LIFE . . . and 6% would give up their MOTHER.
The survey also found . . .
17% would give up their friends for the perfect woman.
15% would give up their career.
12% would give up their home.
And 12% would give up TEN YEARS OF THEIR LIFE. (Vanity Fair)
One in Four People Say Every Woman Eventually Turns Into Her Mother
A new poll asked people if they believe EVERY woman eventually turns into her mother. And about one in four people say . . . absolutely. The poll also found 63% of men and 50% of women believe in the old cliché that a good woman is hard to find.
The Seven Red Flags You Always Overlook in a Relationship
: Here are a few subtle red flags that people usually overlook in their relationship: The other person uses ultimatums to get their way instead of compromising . . . they don’t want you to meet their friends . . . your family and friends HATE them . . . and you start having more bad days together than good days.
1. The other person uses ultimatums to get their way instead of compromising.
2. They don’t want you to be friends with their friends.
3. Your friends and family HATE them. Your instinct might be to prove your friends and family wrong . . . but sometimes it’s worth considering that maybe they’re right.
4. They put you on a pedestal. It’s great at first, but it means they’re not seeing the REAL you, just an idealized version . . . so the only place to go is down.
5. When you start to have more bad days together than good days. Relationships take work, but they’re not ALL work.
6. They always have generic or bad excuses for why they don’t call, or text, or come by when you’re expecting. Eventually, it’s clear you’re not a priority.
7. They talk about how all of their exes are crazy. If someone thinks everyone ELSE is crazy, THEY might be the crazy one. (Reddit)
Firefighters Are Seeing a Rise in People Trapped in Handcuffs . . . Should “Fifty Shades of Grey” Get the Blame?
This story comes from London, but it just might apply over here too. The London fire department has seen a MAJOR increase in people getting trapped in handcuffs . . . and they think “Fifty Shades of Grey” is behind it. They also said since 2010, they’ve had to rescue nine men who got rings stuck on their junk . . . and one guy who got his manhood stuck in a TOASTER.
A Man in Illinois Has the First Documented Case of “Eproctophilia” . . . Where You’re Turned On By the Sound and Smell of Flatulence
Well done, science. A psychologist just found the first-ever documented case of eproctophilia . . . that’s when a person is turned on by the SOUND and SMELL of FLATULENCE. The first-known eproctophiliac is a 22-year-old in Illinois who has recurring sexual fantasies about breaking wind, and is turned on by both women AND men who pass gas in front of him.
If You Want a Discount, Tell the Salesperson They’re Hot
According to a new report, a GREAT way to get a discount is to tell the salesperson they’re HOT. Researchers found that when you compliment a salesperson or manager, it lowers their guard. That makes the negotiation feel like less of a competition AND makes them like you more.
Do You Friend Request on the First Date?
People used to worry about kissing on the first date. Then it smoothly transitioned into humping on the first date. And now . . . it’s this. A new survey asked people if they FRIEND REQUEST on the first date.
And . . . about HALF of people do. 27% of people friend request BEFORE the first date, and 21% do it right after the first date.
Another 27% wait for multiple dates, 13% NEVER friend request and wait for the other person to make the first Facebook move, and 12% only friend request once they’re dating exclusively. (Mashable)
Yvonne Strahovski – 31 (The hot blonde on the NBC spy comedy “Chuck” and Hannah McKay on “Dexter”.)
Hope Solo – 32 (Olympic soccer minx from “Dancing with the Stars” who sometimes poses nude, with her naughty bits strategically covered.)
Diva Zappa – 34 (Frank’s youngest daughter . . . sister of SUPERSTARS Moon Unit, Dweezil and Ahmet Zappa.)
Jaime Pressly – 36 (She was Sexy / Trashy Joy on “My Name is Earl”.)
Hilary Swank – 39 (She won the Best Actress Oscars for “Million Dollar Baby” AND for “Boys Don’t Cry”. Essentially, she’s won an Oscar for all her movies except the ones in which she DOESN’T get beaten to death.)
(You may also remember her as Mr. Miyagi’s student, Julie Pierce, in “THE NEXT KARATE KID”! She survived that movie. Thus, no Oscar.)
RELATED COMEDY: Hilary Swank is 39 today. If you’re looking for a gift, she could use a little more estrogen.
Tom Green – 42 (Clown-ass who used to nail Drew Barrymore. They were married for all of five months before HE kicked HER to the curb.) (???)
Christine Taylor – 42 (Has parlayed being Ben Stiller’s wife into roles in “Zoolander” and “Dodgeball” . . . however, she got her role as Marsha in “The Brady Bunch Movie” on her own.)
Christopher Nolan – 43 (Director of “The Dark Knight” trilogy. . . not to mention “Memento” and “Inception”.)
Simon Baker – 44 (The GORGEOUS star of “The Mentalist”.)
Terry Crews – 45 (“The Expendables” and those weird Old Spice commercials.)
Vivica A. Fox – 49 (Nubian drunk-driving goddess.)
Lisa Kudrow – 50 (Phoebe on “Friends”.)
Skye Blue – 52 (Mattress actress whose 36EE’s have starred in 235 fine films, including . . . “Enema Bandit”, “Enema Bandit Returns”, “Abducted By The Enema Bandit” AND “The Enema Bandit Strikes Again”!)
Laurence Fishburne – 52 (Morpheus in “The Matrix” . . . and Grissom’s replacement on “CSI”. Now he’s off “CSI” and replaced by an actor with far more gravitas . . . TED DANSON.)
Kate Bush – 55
DELTA BURKE! – 57 (Delicious chubby.)
Anita Hill – 57 (She said Clarence Thomas once asked her, “Who has put pubic hair on my Coke?” Thankfully there were no witnesses . . . because the answer was ME!)
FRANK STALLONE! – 63 (Super + Star = SUPERSTAR!)
Arnold Schwarzenegger – 66
William Atherton – 66 (Character actor known for playing EPA inspector Walter Peck in “Ghostbusters”, and reporter Richard Thornburg in “Die Hard”.)
Paul Anka – 72 (Only a musical GOD. He’s also Jason Bateman’s father-in-law. Jason nails Paul’s daughter, Amanda.)
Dick Wilson (“Mr. Whipple”) – Would have been 97 – (1916 – 2007) (Classic Charmin TP spokesman.)
Henry Ford – (1863 – 1947)
Emily Bronte – (1818 – 1848) (English chick who wrote “Wuthering Heights” . . . the classic novel that inspired the classic song by Kate Bush . . . who turns 55 today.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 31 days until Labor Day Weekend
• 40 days until Grandparents Day
• 51 days to Talk Like a Pirate Day
• 78 days until Boss’s Day
• 1,270 days left of “Hope and Change”
Back in the day
115 years ago . . . in 1898 – “Scientific American” became the first magazine to PUBLISH A CAR AD. Winton Motors urged readers to “DISPENSE WITH A HORSE”.
48 years ago . . . in 1965 – The elderly and crack-heads on welfare and food stamps who STILL buy $125 Nikes were given health insurance that YOU paid for . . . after President Lyndon Johnson signed the Medicare bill, creating MEDICARE for the elderly and MEDICAID for the poor.
38 years ago . . . in 1975 – JIMMY HOFFA was last seen outside a restaurant near Detroit, Michigan. He was 62. He was officially declared a dead man by an Oakland County judge after 7 years and 131 days . . . but his body has never been found.
31 years ago . . . in 1982 – “Nightshift” opened in theaters, starring HENRY “Post-Fonz” WINKLER and MICHAEL “Pre-Batman” KEATON as two guys who, with the help of SHELLEY “Pre-Diane Chambers” LONG, turn the city morgue into a brothel. (???)
19 years ago . . . in 1994 – PJP2, Pope John Paul the Second, was promised more than $6 MILLION for the publishing rights to his book “Crossing The Threshold Of Hope”.
15 years ago . . . in 1998 – “BUFFALO BOB” SMITH of “The Howdy Doody Show”, died of cancer in Hendersonville, North Carolina, at the age of 80.
10 years ago . . . in 2003 – In MEXICO, the very last “old style” VOLKSWAGON BEETLE was made.