Your daily dose of WHATEVER!
Male Celebrities Who’ve Admitted to Having Plastic Surgery
A list of MALE celebrities who’ve had plastic surgery includes Bruce Jenner, Barry Manilow, Burt Reynolds, Howard Stern, Simon Cowell and more.
Bruce Jenner: A nose job and a few facelifts.
Barry Manilow: Two facelifts.
Burt Reynolds: Had his eyes done and claims that’s it. But it definitely looks like he’s had more.
Enrique Iglesias: Had his mole removed.
Gene Simmons: A facelift. (He should get his money back. I’m just sayin’.)
Howard Stern: Nose job and lipo to get rid of his double chin.
Kenny Rogers: Facelift.
Michael Jackson: Where to begin?
Simon Cowell: Botox.
Pics of the rich and famous
NICKI MINAJ posted a picture of her butt . . . well, part of it anyway . . . in a THONG
RIHANNA dyed her hair black . . . then added GREY to it.
Is “Glee” Going on Hiatus to Deal with Cory Monteith’s Death?
“In Touch Weekly” says that “Glee” is going on hiatus to deal with CORY MONTEITH’S death.
A so-called “source” says that his character Finn Hudson had a central storyline at the beginning of the upcoming fifth season . . . so they have to do a lot of re-writing. That could push the premiere of the new season from September to November
The feeling is that Finn will be killed off.
Lea Michele Cried Until 3:00 A.M. The Night Cory Monteith Died
LEA MICHELE was obviously distraught when she heard about CORY MONTEITH’S death on Saturday. Sources say she got the call at around 10:00 P.M., and was up crying until 3:00 A.M. the following morning.
A source says, quote, “Lea completely lost her mind. She went crazy, screaming and crying. Lea has been inconsolable and feels like she’s been hit by a truck. She didn’t know he’d started using again.”
Ryan Reynolds Has Two New Movies in Theaters This Weekend
RYAN REYNOLDS has two new movies in theaters this weekend. He stars as the voice of a snail that gets super-speed in “Turbo”, and he plays an undead cop in the supernatural action movie “R.I.P.D.”. Here’s what’s new at the local multiplex . . .
Ryan Reynolds plays a cop killed in the line of duty and enlisted to become a member of the R.I.P.D., protecting the living from evil souls who refuse to move on in the afterlife. Kevin Bacon is the villain, and his old partner on the force.
Bruce Willis reunites his team of retired CIA operatives to keep a nuclear device from detonating in Russia. Anthony Hopkins is a scientist who’s their best shot at diffusing it . . . even though he’s been locked in an insane asylum for 32 years.
Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson star in this horror movie as paranormal investigators called to help a family being terrorized by an entity at their farmhouse.
Mackenzie Foy, who played as Bella and Edward’s daughter Renesmee in “Twilight: Breaking Dawn”, is one of the five daughters living there. And her mom is played by Lili Taylor from “Six Feet Under” and the Netflix series “Hemlock Grove”.
Kristen Wiig plays a famous New York writer who has to move back home with her mom. Annette Bening plays her mom, Matt Dillon plays her mom’s boyfriend, and Darren Criss from “Glee” is the guy who’s been renting Kristen’s old bedroom.
Ryan Gosling stars in this disturbingly violent vengeance flick. He’s part of a crime family working out of Bangkok. After his brother is murdered, he’s ordered by his mom . . . Kristin Scott Thomas . . . to take out the guy who killed him.
Nicolas Cage Says He’s Not in “Expendables 3″
This is tragic: It was looking a lot like NICOLAS CAGE was going to be in “The Expendables 3″. But according to him, it’s NOT likely to happen.
Ryan Reynolds Makes Fun of the Idea of a “Green Lantern” Sequel
If you’re hoping for a “Green Lantern” sequel, you’re not going to want to hear this: The idea of another “Green Lantern” movie is apparently a JOKE to RYAN REYNOLDS.
Ryan and JEFF BRIDGES were being interviewed to hype their new movie “R.I.P.D.”, and Ryan was asked if he wanted to buy the domain name GreenLanternSequel.com.
He replied, quote, “I don’t think you can sell that to anyone.”
A “Family Guy” / “Simpsons” Crossover Episode Is in the Works
A “Family Guy” and “Simpsons” “crossover” is in the works, where the “Simpsons” characters appear on an episode of “Family Guy”. However, it won’t air until NEXT fall . . . in 2014.
Friday TV Reminders:
• “British Open” [Second-round] . . . 4:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Eastern on ESPN.
• “Teen Beach Movie” . . . 8:00 to 9:30 P.M. on Disney Channel. Maia Mitchell (ABC Family’s “The Fosters”) and Ross Lynch (Disney Channel’s “Austin & Ally”) star as two teens magically transported onto the set of a teen surf musical.
• “Primetime: What Would You Do?” [7th Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC.
• “Download Festival 2013″ . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on VH1 Classic. Performances by Iron Maiden, Alice in Chains, Motorhead and Queens of the Stone Age.
• “Comedy Bang! Bang!” . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on IFC. Aziz Ansari from “Parks and Recreation” guests.
• “Fashion Police” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on E! Sarah Rafferty from “Suits”, and Olympic track / bobsledding minx Lolo Jones are guests.
Saturday TV Reminders:
• “British Open” [Third-round] . . . 7:00 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. Eastern on ESPN.
• “Cedar Cove” [Series Premiere] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on the Hallmark Channel. Andie MacDowell plays a small town judge who’s considering an appointment to a federal court. Bruce Boxleitner is also in it.
• “Austin City Limits” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on PBS. Tim McGraw performs. (REPEAT)
• “Celebrity Ghost Stories” [5th Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. Eastern on Bio. Joan Collins, Lewis Black, and Daniel Stern are among the celebrities sharing their stories in this look at the top 10 most terrifying locations of all time.
• “My Cat from Hell” [4th Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Animal Planet.
• “Pregnant & Dating” [1st Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on WE.
• “The Haunting Of” [2nd Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. Eastern on Bio. A psychic speaks with “Cheers” star Jay Thomas regarding his son’s encounter with a little girl ghost in their Santa Barbara home.
• “Wanda Sykes Presents Herlarious: The Second Show” [Special Presentation] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on OWN. Comedienne Wanda Sykes presents an all-female comedy show with a special appearance by Kym Whitley.
• “That Metal Show” [12th Season Finale] . . . 11:00 P.M. to Midnight on VH1 Classic. Blue Oyster Cult’s Buck Dharma, Kix band members Steve Whiteman and Brian Forsythe, plus Jake E. Lee is a guest guitarist.
• “Saturday Night Live” . . . 11:30 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. on NBC. Kristen Wiig guest hosts and Vampire Weekend is the musical guest. (REPEAT)
• “Kumail Nanjiani: Beta Male” . . . Midnight to 1:00 A.M. on Comedy Central. Comedian Kumail Nanjiani performs a stand-up routine.
Sunday TV Reminders:
• “British Open” [Final-round] . . . 6:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M. Eastern on ESPN.
• “NASCAR: Nationwide Series” . . . 3:00 to 5:30 P.M. Eastern on ESPN.
• “Big Brother 15″ [Eviction Nominations] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on CBS.
• “Celebrity Wife Swap” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on ABC. Former MTV V-jay Downtown Julie Brown and former WNBA All-Star Lisa Leslie swap lives.
• “City Girl Diaries” [Series Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Style. A reality show about five hot 30-something women living in New York.
• “Sister Wives” [4th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on TLC.
• “Oprah’s Lifeclass” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on OWN. Iyanla Vanzant and Oprah continue their discussion with an audience of women who grew up without fathers.
• The [Series Premiere] of “Axe Cop” and the [Series Premiere] of “High School USA!”. . . 9:30 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. Two new animated shorts that each run for 15 minutes to fill that half hour block in Fox’s schedule.
• “Breaking Amish: LA” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on TLC. A new group of young Amish and Mennonite adults trade in their old world traditions for a life in Los Angeles.
• “Ryan Seacrest with Selena Gomez” [Special] . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on E! Ryan Seacrest interviews Selena Gomez.
• “Tattoo Rescue” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Spike TV. Tattoo expert Joey Germinario (Joey Tattoo) and his team of experts travel the country to help turn failing tattoo studios into profitable businesses.
• “Top Hooker” [1st Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Animal Planet. Sorry Cletus. This show’s about fishing, not prostitution. But I bet the title fools you every time until you get to the Animal Planet part.
• “Watch What Happens: Live” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Jacqueline Laurita (“Real Housewives of New Jersey”) guests.
• “The Venture Bros” [5th Season Finale] . . . Midnight to 12:30 A.M. on Adult Swim.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• “The Today Show” – Tim Gunn (“Project Runway”). Music Guest: Fall Out Boy.
• “Good Morning America” – Helen Mirren and Anthony Hopkins (“Red 2″). Music Guest: Jason Derulo.
• “CBS This Morning” – Author Robert Kolker (“Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery”).
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Ryan Reynolds (“R.I.P.D.”) and Shaquille O’Neal (“Grown Ups 2″).
• “The View” – Catherine Zeta-Jones (“Red 2″) and real estate expert Michael Corbett.
• “Rachael Ray” – Dena Kaye (the daughter of the Hollywood legend Danny Kaye) and chef Spike Mendelsohn.
• “Kris” – Khloé Kardashian co-hosts.
This Afternoon On TV:
• “The Real” – Patti Stanger (“Millionaire Matchmaker”).
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Emma Stone (“Gangster Squad”) and Common (“LUV”). (REPEAT)
• “The Talk” – Jeffrey Tambor (“Arrested Development”), Patrick J. Adams (“Suits”), and chef Rocco DiSpirito. Carnie Wilson co-hosts.
• “Katie Couric” – Helen Mirren (“Red 2″).
• “Steve Harvey” – Tyler Perry (OWN’s “The Haves and the Have Nots”).
• “Dr. Phil” – Author Augusten Burroughs (“This Is How: Surviving What You Think You Can’t”), plus parents reunite with their rebellious twin sons after sending them to separate wilderness camps.
• “Dr. Oz Show” – “What Your Face Reveals About Your Health”. (REPEAT)
• “Wendy Williams” – Star Jones and a performance from “Motown the Musical”. (REPEAT)
• “Letterman” – Johnny Depp (“The Lone Ranger”) and comedian Marc Maron promotes his new sitcom on the IFC cable channel, “Maron”. Music Guest: Dawes. (REPEAT)
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Miranda Cosgrove (“Despicable Me 2″) and Michael C. Hall (“Dexter”). Music Guest: ZZ Ward. (REPEAT)
• “The Tonight Show” – Marisa Miller (“R.I.P.D.”) and Howie Mandel (“Deal With It”). Music Guest: Sara Bareilles.
• “Craig Ferguson” – “Glee’s” Jane Lynch (“Hollywood Game Night”). Music Guest: Goo Goo Dolls.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Jeff Bridges (“R.I.P.D.”) and Stacy Keibler (“Supermarket Superstars”). Music Guest: Jesse & The Rippers.
• “Carson Daly” – Kevin Bacon. Music Guest: Superhumanoids. (REPEAT)
• “Chelsea Lately” – Ciara. (REPEAT)
There’s a 79% Chance a Person Has “Pre-Stalked” You Online Before a First Date
: Next time you’re on a first date, it’s safe to assume you’ve both PRE-STALKED each other online. In a new survey, four out of five people admit they check out a person online before a first date. 41% look for a person’s Facebook page, 8% check other social media, 6% Google the person, and 21% do all of the above.
Men Rate Themselves a Six Out of Ten in Bed . . . But Women Rate Them a Seven?
In a new survey, the average man rated himself a six out of 10 in bed. Which is actually modest, considering women rated the average man a SEVEN out of 10. And both men AND women rated the average woman as a six out of 10 in bed.
A Mom Posted on Craigslist Looking for a Woman to Take Her Son’s Virginity Before He Goes to Harvard
This seems too good to be true . . . but let’s hope it is. A mom in Philadelphia just posted an ad in Craigslist’s CASUAL ENCOUNTERS section . . . looking for a woman to take her 18-year-old son’s VIRGINITY before he heads off to Harvard. She wants him to go from a high school nerd to a cool kid . . . and is offering to pay off all your debt if you’re the woman who makes that happen.
49% of Women Trim Their Man’s Nose Hair . . . 11% Trim His Hair Down
According to a new survey, more than HALF of women say they help their boyfriend or husband with his personal grooming. 49% trim or pluck a man’s nose hairs . . . 23% scrape DEAD SKIN off his feet . . . and 11% actually trim his HAIR DOWN THERE.
One-Third of People Lie About Mistakes at Work, and 7% Have Stolen Something Significant From the Office
Here are a few results of a survey on workplace ethics. 1% of people would blame someone else if they made a major, costly mistake at work. 7% would report a coworker who made a mistake. 7% have stolen money, computers, or furniture from work. And 14% have gone through a coworker’s desk.
How Much Is a Law Degree Worth? An Average of $1 Million More Over Your Lifetime
Even though it feels like this country has WAY too many lawyers . . . and law schools just keep pumping them out . . . they’re still making money. A new study has found the value of a law degree, and it’s pretty impressive. Over the course of your lifetime, you’ll make an average of $1 MILLION more by having a law degree than you would by just having an undergrad degree.
The Fire Department Had to Rescue an Old Woman . . . Who Spent All Day in the Sun After Becoming Wedged in Her Deck Chair
An elderly woman in England had to be rescued by the fire department on Monday . . . after the fabric seat on her deck chair ripped, and she ended up wedged in the frame. It took all day before someone found her. According to the fire department, she was dehydrated . . . and also got some SERIOUS sun.
There Are Only Two Escalators in the Entire State of Wyoming?
Wyoming has the smallest population in the U.S. . . . about 576,000 people. That’s like everyone in Manhattan above Central Park. But regardless, this is STRAIGHT UP INSANITY.
It turns out there are only TWO ESCALATORS in the entire STATE. You probably live near a mall that has more escalators than ALL of Wyoming
Both of the escalators are in different banks in Casper, Wyoming. So in the capital city, Cheyenne, or anywhere else outside of Casper, there are no CRAZY MOVING STAIRS.
Jared Padalecki – 31 (Sam on “Supernatural”.)
Benedict Cumberbatch – 37 (Sherlock Holmes on the BBC’s “Sherlock” and Khan in “Star Trek into Darkness”. He’s also in the “Hobbit” movies.)
Nancy Walls – 47 (Steve Carell’s wife. She was a correspondent on “The Daily Show” . . . and also played Carol, Michael’s girlfriend, on “The Office”.)
Stuart Scott – 48 (Handsome black man on ESPN’s “SportsCenter”. He’s “cool as the other side of the pillow”.)
Anthony Edwards – 51 (He used to be Dr. Mark Greene on “ER” and *IS* Goose in “Top Gun” . . . and will forever be Gilbert Lowell in “Revenge of the Nerds”!)
Brian May – 66 (Queen’s awesome lead guitarist.)
Bernie Leadon – 66 (The Eagles)
Vikki Carr – 72 (Remember her Smash Hit “Alfie”? Me neither. To be accepted by “whitey”, this saucy Latina had to change her name from Florencia Bisenta de Casillas Martinez Cardona to Vicki Carr. DAMN WHITEY!)
Harold Camping – 92 (Evangelist who predicted the Rapture would happen a few years back. If it had, he wouldn’t have made it to this birthday.)
Pat Hingle – (1924 – 2009) (He played Commissioner Gordon in all four of the Batman movies in the ’80s.)
Allen Collins – (1952 – 1990) (Beautiful Lynyrd Skynyrd guitarist who co-wrote “Freebird”.)
Samuel Colt – (1814 – 1862) (He invented the six-shooter . . . not the delicious malt liquor.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 7 days until “The Wolverine”
• 11 days to a Backstreet Boys disc
• 42 days until Labor Day Weekend
• 62 days to Talk Like a Pirate Day
• 1,281 days left of “Hope and Change”
Back in the day…
59 years ago . . . in 1954 – The prettiest man to have ever lived, ELVIS PRESLEY, had his very first single released by Sun Records. It was “That’s All Right (Mama)”. . . the B-side was “Blue Moon of Kentucky”.
51 years ago . . . in 1962 – 50-year-old Frenchman Jose Meiffret set a WORLD BICYCLE SPEED RECORD in Freiburg, West Germany. He pedaled at a top speed of over 127 MPH.
47 years ago . . . in 1966 – Dirty old FRANK SINATRA, who was 50, married young MIA FARROW. She was only 21. The marriage lasted only two years. It fell apart because he wanted her to quit “Rosemary’s Baby” and she wouldn’t. She was right.
38 years ago . . . in 1975 – “Listen To What The Man Said” by WINGS hit #1 on the singles chart. Meanwhile. . . AEROSMITH’S “Sweet Emotion” PEAKED at #36.
37 years ago . . . in 1976 – After about 700 lineup changes over eight years, DEEP PURPLE BROKE UP.
31 years ago . . . in 1982 – “E.T. the Extra Terrestrial” was released.
(A 30th anniversary Blu-ray edition came out last year. And it’s the ORIGINAL THEATRICAL VERSION, not the 20th anniversary version that Spielberg digitally tinkered with. He ended up regretting that.)
23 years ago . . . in 1990 – Former Cincinnati Reds superstar PETE ROSE was sentenced to five months in prison, three months in a halfway house, plus 1,000 hours community service and a $50,000 fine for cheating on his taxes.
22 years ago . . . in 1991 – Former Guns N’ Roses drummer Steven Adler sued the band, claiming the other members had FORCED HIM TO USE HEROIN, then made him quit the band while he tried to kick his smack habit. For some reason, G-N’-R settled out of court for $2.5 MILLION.
18 years ago . . . in 1995 – ELVIS PRESLEY’S former doctor, DR. “EVIL” GEORGE NICHOPOULOS, lost his medical license for being “too liberal” in prescribing addictive drugs. (“Dr. Nick”, as he was commonly known, came out in 2010 and said that Elvis died of CONSTIPATION.)