Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Joe Manganiello Is “People” Magazine’s Hottest Bachelor
“People” magazine has named JOE MANGANIELLO from “True Blood” the hottest BACHELOR in Hollywood. This year’s other hot bachelors include Jared Leto, Sam Smith, Ian Somerhalder, and Usher.
This year’s list also includes:
Jared Leto, 42.
Sam Smith, 22. He’s the British guy who sings “Stay With Me”.
Ian Somerhalder from “The Vampire Diaries”, 35.
Ricky Martin, 42.
Liam Hemsworth, 24. He and Miley Cyrus broke off their engagement last year.
Steven R. McQueen, 25. He’s in “The Vampire Diaries”, and he’s also Steve McQueen’s grandson.
Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss. A.K.A., the Winklevoss Twins . . . the guys who sued Facebook. They’re both 32.
Prince Harry, 29
10 White Men Who Married Black Women
David Bowie has been married to Somali model Iman since 1992
Robin Thicke married Paula Patton in 2005. But they may not be married much longer.
Robert De Niro married a woman named Grace Hightower in 1997. They’re still together.
Roger Ebert married Chaz Hammelsmith in 1992. She was with him until his death last year.
In 2012, NBA star Dirk Nowitzki married a SWEDISH minx named Jessica Olsson. She’s the sister of twin soccer stars Martin and Marcus Olsson.
“Grey’s Anatomy” actor Justin Chambers and his wife Keisha have been married since 1993.
“South Park” co-creator Matt Stone locked down one Angela Howard in 2008.
Journalist and retired Major League Baseball player Adam Housley married Tamera Mowry of “Sister, Sister” fame in 2011.
Musician Richard Rudolph married singer Minnie Riperton in 1972. Although Minnie died in 1979, their relationship begat comedy superstar Maya Rudolph.
Def Leppard guitarist Phil Collen regularly gets hot and sticky sweet from his head down to his feet with costume designer Helen L. Simmons, who he married in 2010.
Is Justin Bieber Cheating on Selena Gomez Again?
Pictures of JUSTIN BIEBER with a few different women have surfaced. And on the same day, SELENA GOMEZ posted an emo-looking selfie where her hair is covering most of her face, and the caption was a message about CLASS. We don’t know if it had anything to do with Justin.
VH1 Had Fans Submit Questions for Robin Thicke . . . and All of Them Are About Cheating on His Wife
VH1 asked fans to submit questions on Twitter for a Q&A with ROBIN THICKE today . . . and basically ALL of them have been about cheating on his wife. Buzzfeed posted a nice collection online . . . including this gem, quote, “On a scale of R. Kelly to Phil Spector, how do you intend to ‘Get Her Back’?”
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. Less than two weeks after she ended her engagement to another guy, CHRISTINA MILIAN was spotted getting cozy with LIL WAYNE at a “BET Awards” after party. They even left together. (Check out pics and a video here.)
2. HARRISON FORD is back on his feet. Well, ONE foot, anyway. The other leg is in a weird, peg-leg crutch thing to keep him from walking on it.
3. And here’s KIEFER SUTHERLAND being carried into his apartment building after a night of partying.
4. A woman created an Instagram account called My Life With Bradley Cooper . . . Where she just hangs out with a cardboard cutout of BRADLEY COOPER.
5. Here’s AMBER ROSE and COURTNEY LOVE kissing on the lips. Update: Each of them now has TWO distinct strains of herpes.
6. JILL MARTIN from the “Today” show has two very large breasts. And each one has a nipple on it.
7. If you still can’t get over your early ’90s fixations on NAOMI CAMPBELL and KATE MOSS, here they are in bikinis.
8. Stop me if you’ve heard this one: ZAC EFRON and MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ are hanging out on a dock with a rich Italian guy and his girlfriend. Zac is shirtless and Michelle is standing on her head. And they make an Instagram video. Sorry, there’s no punch line. It’s just something that weirdly happened.
9. Attention: KIM KARDASHIAN is not wearing a bra. I repeat: Kim Kardashian is NOT wearing a bra.
11. ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER went biking with his 39-year-old girlfriend.
Beyoncé is the Most Powerful Celebrity . . . Jay Z is Sixth
BEYONCÉ tops this year’s Forbes Celebrity 100 list . . . a ranking of the 100 most powerful celebrities. LEBRON JAMES is second, with earnings of $72 million. DR. DRE finished third, thanks to his sale of Beats to Apple for $3 billion. Beyoncé’s husband JAY Z only made it to sixth.
1. Beyoncé, $115 million
2. LeBron James, $72 million
3. Dr. Dre, $620 million
4. Oprah Winfrey, $82 million. She was #1 last year.
5. Ellen DeGeneres, $70 million
6. Jay Z, $60 million
7. Floyd Mayweather, $105 million
8. Rihanna, $48 million
9. Katy Perry, $40 million
10. Robert Downey Jr., $75 million
11. Steven Spielberg, $100 million
12. Jennifer Lawrence, $34 million
13. Bon Jovi, $82 million
14. Bruno Mars, $60 million
15. Kobe Bryant, $62 million
16. Roger Federer, $55 million
17. Miley Cyrus, $36 million
18. Taylor Swift, $64 million
19. Lady Gaga, $33 million
20. Kanye West, $30 million
Shia LaBeouf Went to Rehab Yesterday
A celebrity gossip website followed SHIA LABEOUF yesterday from his house to a private REHAB facility. They said, quote, “Shia was nervous; he didn’t look good all morning. He was looking down and wasn’t even talking to his driver. It looked like he didn’t want to do it, but he knew he had to.”
Yahoo Is Bringing Back “Community” for a Sixth Season
Yesterday, Yahoo announced they’re picking up the show “Community” for a sixth season, and the entire cast will be back. It got cancelled by NBC last month after three years of ALMOST being cancelled. Season six is expected to premiere on Yahoo’s online streaming site Yahoo Screen this fall.
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• “World Cup Soccer” . . . 4:00 P.M. Eastern on ESPN. The U.S. vs. Belgium.
• “America’s Got Talent” . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC.
• The second season premiere of “Drunk History”, at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central.
• The second season premiere of “Nathan for You”, at 10:30 P.M. on Comedy Central.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” – Hugh Jackman, Jimmy Page, Barry Gibb, and Josh Kaufman. (Repeat)
• “Late Night with Seth Meyers” – John Oliver, Natasha Lyonne, and Paolo Nutini. (Repeat)
• “Letterman” – Paul Rudd, Jeff Altman, and John Doe. (Repeat)
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Dane Cook, Mark Duplass, and Trey Songz.
• “Carson Daly” – Christopher Meloni and Liquor Store. (Repeat)
• “Conan” – Betty White, Jason Momoa, and American Authors. (Repeat)
• “Craig Ferguson” – Kristen Bell and Michael McMillan. (Repeat)
• “Chelsea Lately” – Kevin Hart. (Repeat)
• “Jon Stewart” – Bill Maher. (Repeat)
• “The Colbert Report” – Jay Carney. (Repeat)
Daniel Radcliffe and Jon Hamm Are Out on DVD
Here’s what’s new on DVD today:
• “A Young Doctor’s Notebook“ . . . starring Daniel Radcliffe as a morphine-addicted doctor, trying to cope with the Russian Revolution as Jon Hamm, his “clean” older self, critiques his every move.
• “The Mummy: Resurrected“ . . . A sexy unknown cast awaken the mummy’s curse in this blockbuster rip-off that has no connection to Brendan Fraser’s “Mummy” movies.
• “Vamperifica“ . . . starring a guy named Martin Yurkovic as a flamboyantly gay college student torn between his best friend and his newly-discovered vampire powers. Dreama Walker from “Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23″ plays his best friend.
As for TV shows on DVD this week, there’s the first season of Syfy’s “Helix”. . . . the third season of AMC’s “The Killing” . . . and the fourth season of A&E’s “The Glades”.
Here’s what’s new in the past week to Netflix Instant Streaming:
• “Bad Grandpa 0.5“ features unused footage from “Bad Grandpa” to gives you another look at Johnny Knoxville’s character Irving Zisman.
• “Wolf Creek 2“ is a horror thriller about a serial killer preying on tourists in the Australian Outback.
• The first season of “Witches of East End“.
• The first season of “Marvel’s Avengers Assemble“.
And here’s what’s new in in video games this week.
• “Sniper Elite 3“ on the PS4, PS3, XboxOne and Xbox360. If you haven’t played the first two games in the series, you’re a sniper in North Africa during World War II.
New CDs from Robin Thicke, Keira Knightley, and Neil Patrick Harris
• “Paula“, Robin Thicke
• “Don’t Kill the Magic“, Magic!
• “Isolate and Medicate“, Seether
• “Language & Perspective“, the indie rock band Bad Suns. This is their debut album.
• “Little America“, the folk rock band Red Wanting Blue
• “Begin Again“ . . . music from (and inspired by) the movie. It features five songs from Keira Knightley, three songs from Adam Levine and two from Cee Lo Green. The movie came out in limited release on Friday and it opens nationwide tomorrow.
• The soundtrack to “Hedgewig and the Angry Inch“, the Broadway musical that stars Neil Patrick Harris as the transgender singer of a rock band.
• “Thanks For Listening“, country rapper Colt Ford. His fifth album features guest performances from Keith Urban, Lee Brice, Justin Moore, Jerrod Niemann, Randy Houser and “Duck Dynasty’s” Willie Robertson.
Five Random Facts For Tuesday
1. You can’t legally buy fireworks in Florida . . . unless you’re using them for pest control. So when people buy fireworks in Florida, they have to sign a form that says they’re using them for agricultural reasons.
2. If MEL BROOKS wins one more Oscar, he’ll be the first person to win a double EGOT . . . that would be two Emmys, two Grammys, two Oscars, and two Tonys.
3. Each airline spends an average of $1.2 million a year in fuel because of the weight of every passenger’s cell phone. They also spend $5.7 million in fuel because of the weight of magazines, and $7 million because of iPads.
4. Butter is BACK. This year the average American will eat 5.6 pounds of butter, or about 22.5 sticks. That’s the most since World War Two.
5. Domino’s and Pizza Hut are luxury items in Japan . . . a large pizza costs around $35.
You Have No Idea If Your Coworkers See You as a Doormat or a Jerk
A new study had people rate their assertiveness at work, and had their coworkers rate them too. And it found the majority of people are DELUSIONAL. 57% of people who are seen as pushovers believe they’re not . . . and 56% of people who are seen as jerks believe they’re not.
The Average American Spends $356 a Year on Beer
The average American spends $356.20 on beer each year . . . that’s the seventh-most in the world. And we drink an average of 217 beers per person, per year.
A United Flight Had to Make an Emergency Landing After the Inflatable Evacuation Slide Deployed Inside the Cabin
A United flight from Chicago to Orange County, California had to make an emergency landing in Kansas on Sunday night, after the plane’s inflatable evacuation slide somehow deployed INSIDE the cabin. Luckily no one was hurt, and United is trying to figure out why the slide opened in mid-air.
A Woman Was Run Over by Three Subway Trains in New York . . . and Only Broke Her Shoulder
A 22-year-old woman in New York was drunk on Sunday morning, fell onto the subway tracks, and was run over by THREE different trains. But she somehow positioned herself so they didn’t crush her, and only wound up with a broken shoulder.
Hannah Murray is 25. Gilly on “Game of Thrones”.
Hilarie Burton is 32. Former MTV VJ, “One Tree Hill” and “White Collar” minx.
Rhea Durham is 36. She and Mark Wahlberg had three children before finally getting married in August of 2009. Now they have four.
Liv Tyler is 37. The sexy Elf minx Arwen in the “Lord of the Rings” movies. At age 17, her daddy, Steven Tyler, had her star in Aerosmith’s video for “Crazy” . . . where she STRIPPED NAKED and engaged in lesbian activities with Alicia Silverstone.
For the first few years of her life, Liv thought Todd Rundgren was her father, because that’s what her mother TOLD her. She didn’t want Steven in her life because he was a BAD INFLUENCE. But when she was 8, Liv figured it out when she met Steven and his daughter Mia, and noticed the obvious physical similarities.
Jarome Iginla is 37. Nubian NHL superstar. Who says brothas can’t play ice hockey? Jarome plays for the Boston Bruins.
Claire Forlani is 42. Dark-haired, blue-eyed minx that Brad Pitt fell for in “Meet Joe Black” . . . and Ben Stiller fell for in “Mystery Men”. She also had a recurring role on “NCIS: Los Angeles” for awhile . . . until they blew her up in the third season.
Lately she’s been catching hell for her crappy Scottish accent in those Dewar’s commercials. She’s MARRIED to Scottish actor Dougray Scott, but she’s actually British.
MISSY “MY CHUBBY MISDEMEANOR” ELLIOTT! is 43. Chocolaty Deelicious.
Pamela Anderson is 47. Losing her looks FAST.
Andre Braugher is 52. Beautiful bald black man from “Homicide”. Now he’s the captain of the 99th Precinct on Andy Samberg’s “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”.
Carl Lewis is 53. Beautiful bald black Olympic track star. Nine out of his TEN Olympic medals are GOLD.
Alan Ruck is 58. Cameron Frye in “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”! He was 29 when he played high school student Cameron. He went on to become Stuart on “Spin City”.
Dan Aykroyd is 62. Will he EVER get “Ghostbusters 3″ off the ground? Discuss.
Fred Schneider is 63. Legendary voice of the B-52′s.
Deborah Harry is 69. Blondie.
Wally “Famous” Amos is 78. Chocolate chip cookie legend.
DAVID PROWSE is 79. Forget the prequel trilogy. He IS DARTH VADER. It would be nice if they threw him a bone and gave him something to do in the new movies.
JAMIE “FRICKIN’” FARR! is 80. LEBANESE-AMERICAN CROSS-DRESSING SUPERSTAR CORPORAL KLINGER ON “M*A*S*H”! AND SUPERSTAR WITH AN LPGA EVENT NAMED AFTER HIM . . . THE JAMIE FARR / KROGER CLASSIC!
Karen Black (1939 – 2013) Mother Firefly in Rob Zombie’s “House of 1,000 Corpses”, and a prostitute in “Easy Rider”. She would have been 75.
Sydney Pollack (1934 – 2008) Movie producer, director of “Out of Africa”, “Tootsie” and “The Firm”, AND Tom Cruise’s rich “fourgy”-loving friend in “Eyes Wide Shut”. He was also Will’s dad on “Will & Grace”.
Princess Diana (1961 – 1997) She would have been 53.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 3 days to Independence Day
• 10 days to World Population Day
• 31 days to Guardians of the Galaxy
• 37 days to Chicago Boot Camp
• 59 days to Labor Day Weekend
• 934 days left of “Hope and Change”
99 years ago . . . In 1915, the FIRST NUDE SCENE in a movie was shown with Australian actress Annette Kellerman stripping in “Daughter Of The Gods”.
51 years ago . . . In 1963, the U.S. Post Office began using five-digit ZIP CODES.
39 years ago . . . In 1975, Disney’s “The Apple Dumpling Gang” was released . . . starring Tim Conway, Harry Morgan, Don Knotts and (future “Incredible Hulk” superstar) Bill Bixby.
34 years ago . . . In 1980, “O Canada” was proclaimed the Canadian national anthem! (It has since been replaced. I’m not sure what the new song is, but I know it’s by Bachman-Turner Overdrive.)
25 years ago . . . In 1989, 63-year-old HUGH HEFNER married 26-year-old Kimberly Conrad. As Miss January 1988, her ambitions were, quote, “To be financially self-sufficient, do a cover for ‘Playboy’ and travel the world.” She divorced Hef in 1998, and is now set for life.
23 years ago . . . In 1991, naughty CLARENCE THOMAS was nominated for the Supreme Court by President George Bush the Elder.
23 years ago . . . In 1991, MICHAEL LANDON died from the sinister pancreatic cancer at the age of 54. That’s the same thing that took Patrick Swayze. What does pancreatic cancer have against guys with glorious mullets?
19 years ago . . . In 1995, legendary disc jockey WOLFMAN JACK died of a heart attack at age 57.
He passed away almost immediately after returning home from a promotional tour for his autobiography, “Have Mercy”. He walked into his house, hugged his wife, said “Oh, it is so good to be home!”, and literally died in his wife’s arms.
16 years ago . . . In 1998, Hollywood’s new royal family was formed, when BARBRA STREISAND married JAMES “DOUBLE A . . . BEEP-BEEP . . . M-C-O” BROLIN!
16 years ago . . . In 1998, a Florida man sued the Diamond Dolls strip club, claiming that stripper TAWNY PEAKS hit him upside the head with her enormous DD breasts, causing him to suffer WHIPLASH and PERMANENT NECK DAMAGE!
14 years ago . . . In 2000, WALTER MATTHAU died at age 79.
10 years ago . . . In 2004, MARLON BRANDO died of respiratory failure, caused by pulmonary fibrosis. He was 80.
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, LUTHER VANDROSS passed away after complications from his stroke.
Seven years ago . . . In 2007, ENGLAND BANNED SMOKING in all public spaces.