Your daily dose of whatever!!
Rihanna Will Be Named the Most Desirable Woman at the “Guys Choice Awards”
RIHANNA will receive the first-ever Most Desirable Woman award at the “Guys Choice Awards”. Other honorees include Norman Reedus, Matthew McConaughey, Kevin Hart, Sandra Bullock, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Emily Ratajkowski. The show tapes this weekend and airs next Wednesday on Spike TV.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. KIRSTEN DUNST goes topless on the cover of a French magazine you’ve never heard of. Unfortunately, she keeps the good parts covered.
2. The fact that JENNIFER LOPEZ can still wear stuff like this onstage is pretty amazing.
3. DEMI LOVATO brought out some cleavage the other night.
4. The “Honey Boo Boo” clan hit a hotel pool in Florida. Gotta love MAMA JUNE keeping her socks on. Mama June doesn’t like to expose her feet because one of them got jacked up when a FORKLIFT ran over it.
5. Here’s BRADLEY COOPER making out with his girlfriend SUKI WATERHOUSE on the set of his upcoming movie “American Sniper”.
6. The paparazzi finally came through with the LUPITA NYONG’O bikini pics we’ve been waiting for.
7. LINDSAY LOHAN wore a see-through shirt with a parental advisory warning across the boobs.
9. Machete himself, DANNY TREJO, visited the locker room of the San Antonio Spurs last night before Game 1 of the NBA Finals. The Miami Heat was no match for Machete, by the way, because the Spurs won the game 110 to 95.
10. Some guy cut out more than 1,000 NICOLAS CAGE heads and taped them all over his brother’s home.
Is There Even More Footage of Justin Bieber Being Racist?
The “New York Post” claims there’s at least “15 to 20 more minutes” of JUSTIN BIEBER being racist out there. Supposedly, this other footage includes Justin joking about, quote, “black people liking watermelon” . . . and him asking a friend whether “his parents are as black as AKON.”
Justin Has Issued an Apology for the Second Racist Video
JUSTIN BIEBER has issued an apology for the second racist video . . . and it’s pretty much the same as his first one. Except, in this one he took a page out of JONAH HILL’S book . . . with a “use me as an example of what not to do” bit.
He says, quote, “Facing my mistakes from years ago has been one of the hardest things I’ve ever dealt with. But I feel now that I need to take responsibility for those mistakes and not let them linger.
“I just hope that the next 14-year-old kid who doesn’t understand the power of these words does not make the same mistakes I made years ago. At the end of the day, I just need to step up and own what I did.”
Seven Stars Who Are Secretly Horrible People
A list of Seven Stars Who Are Secretly Horrible People includes CHARLES DICKENS, who divorced his wife and berated her publicly for gaining weight, JIMMY PAGE, who had an affair with a 14-year-old groupie when he was 28 . . . and CHUCK BERRY, who secretly recorded women going to the bathroom at his Missouri restaurant.
Charles Dickens: After his wife Catherine bore him 10 children, he divorced her for gaining weight. And in the media, he called her a “donkey” and an “unloving and unloved mother.”
Johnny Cash: One time when his truck overheated and caught fire, he just left it to go fishing, and didn’t even call for help. It burned a square mile of forest and killed off 49 California condors, which was HALF THE SPECIES at the time. He was fined $82,000.
Eric Clapton: During a concert in 1976, Clapton reportedly went on an anti-immigration tirade, using racist language and repeatedly shouting, “Keep Britain White!”
Jimmy Page: In 1972, when he was 28 years old, Jimmy began having an affair with a 14-year-old groupie. It lasted several years.
Tim Allen: In the late ’70s, Tim was caught at an airport with a little bit of cocaine. And when I say “a little bit”, I mean FOURTEEN FRIGGIN’ POUNDS.
He could have been looking at life, but he RATTED on all the dealers he knew, and was free in 28 months.
Chuck Berry: In 1990, Chuck was sued by dozens of women because he’d allegedly installed a camera in the women’s restroom of a restaurant he owned in Missouri. He ended up settling with 59 women for about $1.2 million, plus legal fees.
The case never went to court, although a raid of Chuck’s house did reportedly turn up tapes of women using the bathroom, one of which was a MINOR. But they also found pot, so he pleaded guilty to possession to make a possible child abuse charge disappear.
“Edge of Tomorrow” and “The Fault in our Stars”
Tom Cruise is trapped in a time loop after being sent on a suicide mission against an alien invasion. He’s killed within minutes, but not before somehow acquiring the alien’s “time loop” ability that resets him back to the previous day.
Emily Blunt is a Special Forces chick he meets on the battlefield, who helps him figure out what’s happening. She trains him in how to fight the aliens . . . but whenever he’s injured she has to kill him to reset him, or else he’ll lose his “Groundhog Day” ability.
Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are two teenagers who fall in love after meeting at a cancer support group. She’s a 16-year-old thyroid cancer patient stuck with an oxygen tank, and he’s a 17-year-old amputee in remission.
Ansel Elgort is actually the guy who plays Shailene’s BROTHER in the “Divergent” movies. It’s based on a best-selling young adult novel by John Green.
Weekend TV Reminders:
• Friday: The second season of “Orange is the New Black” on Netflix.
• Friday: “D-Day Special” . . . from 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on NBC. Brian Williams talks to World War II veterans to commemorate the 70th anniversary of D-Day.
• Saturday: “Sing Your Face Off” . . . from 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC.
. . . Sebastian Bach performs as Willie Nelson and Freddie Mercury
. . . Landry Fields performs as Enrique Iglesias and Nicki Minaj
. . . Jon Lovitz performs as Billy Idol and Meatloaf
. . . China Anne McClain performs as Michael Jackson and Alicia Keys
. . . Lisa Rinna performs as Katy Perry and Justin Bieber.
• Saturday: “The Graham Norton Show” . . . from 11:15 P.M. to Midnight Eastern on BBC America. Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt promote “Edge of Tomorrow”, while Charlize Theron and Seth MacFarlane pimp “A Million Ways to Die in the West”.
• Sunday: “The Tony Awards” . . . from 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. on CBS. Hugh Jackman is your host and the performers include Sting, Fantasia, Neil Patrick Harris, Gladys Knight, Patti LaBelle, and Idina Menzel. (Nominees)
• Sunday: “The Miss USA Competition” . . . from 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC.
• Sunday: The first season finale of AMC’s “Turn” . . . from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M.
• Sunday: “Game of Thrones” . . . from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on HBO. The Night’s Watch does battle at the Wall.
• Sunday: The third season finale of “Veep” . . . from 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on HBO.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” – Channing Tatum, Joshua Topolsky, and Julian McCullough.
• “Late Night with Seth Meyers” – Maya Rudolph, Lake Bell, and Eddie Izzard. (Repeat)
• “Letterman” -Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Hyland, and Ray LaMontagne. (Repeat)
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Emily Blunt, Daymond John, and Birds of Satan. (Repeat)
• “Carson Daly” – Ben Schwartz, Soko, and Jacob Escobedo. (Repeat)
• “Craig Ferguson” – Ricky Gervais, and Keb’ Mo’.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Lea Michele. (Repeat)
Five Random Facts For Friday
Here are a few random facts for you. Bill Gates could afford to buy every single home in Boston. The official animal of Scotland is the unicorn. And since there’s a toy in every Happy Meal, McDonald’s is the world’s largest distributor of toys.
1. Bill Gates could afford to buy every single home in Boston. Warren Buffett could afford to buy every single home in Charlotte, North Carolina. And Mark Zuckerberg could “only” afford to buy every single home in St. Paul, Minnesota.
2. The L.A. Kings and the New York Rangers are playing in the Stanley Cup right now . . . the first time a team from L.A. and New York have competed for a major sports championship since 1981, when the Dodgers beat the Yankees in the World Series.
3. Because there’s a toy in every Happy Meal, McDonald’s is the world’s largest distributor of toys. On a similar note, the largest producer of tires in the world is . . . Lego.
4. The official animal of Scotland is the unicorn.
5. 69% of children under five can use a computer mouse . . . but only 11% know how to tie their shoelaces.
How Much Money Do You Need to Feel Rich? And How Much to Feel Happy?
How much money do you need to feel rich? 23% of people say you need to make between $100,000 and $200,000 a year . . . but 11% say you need to make $1 million or more. And when it comes to how much you need to make to feel happy, three out of five people gave an answer between $50,000 and $200,000.
How Often Do You Go Into Work Exhausted?
How often do you go into work tired? A new survey found that the majority of us have gone into work feeling exhausted at least once in the past three months . . . and more than half of us say it’s affected our performance.
A Quarter of the Time You Spend in Meetings Is Completely Wasted
According to a new survey, 25% of the time you spend in work meetings is taken up by chit chat and other non-work-related stuff. The most annoying things about meetings include not having a clear agenda . . . going on tangents . . . not ending on time . . . not starting on time . . . and having to be at a meeting that doesn’t involve you in any way.
The Top 10 Things That Can Ruin a Vacation
Here are the top five things that can ruin a vacation, according to a new survey: Bad service or unfriendly staff . . . uncomfortable beds . . . everything’s too expensive when you get there . . . bad food . . . and noisy people.
A Woman Lit Her Hair on Fire Trying to Lean in For a Selfie
There’s a video of a woman in England who tries to lean in for a selfie at a bar . . . and accidentally sets her hair on FIRE with a candle. Fortunately she puts it out quickly. But it’s a good reminder to be careful . . . AND a good reminder not to shoot your videos VERTICALLY, because she was trying to squeeze in to the narrow frame.
A Woman Is Suing a Hand Warmer Company . . . Because Their Hand Warmers Burned Holes Through Her Breasts?
A woman in Arizona got breast implants last year, then bought hand warmers from Walmart to put on her new cans . . . to relieve the pain. But they ended up burning four HOLES in her new implants. Now she’s suing Walmart and the manufacturer . . . but they say the package warns you not to put them directly on skin.
A Guy Got His Arm Stuck in a Toilet For Six Hours Trying to Get His Cell Phone
A guy in China dropped his new smart phone into a toilet this week . . . and in China, that toilet was really just a hole in the ground. So he stuck his arm in to get it back . . . and got stuck. It took SIX HOURS for firemen to get him out . . . and his phone was ruined.
Mattress actress Gianna Michaels is 31. She’s enormously, naturally busty and has appeared in 438 fine films, including “Black Gag 1″, “Gobble the Goop 2″, “Crude Oil 3″, “Oil Overload”, “Welcome To Boobsville”, and “SEXUAL BLACKTIVITY”. (She’s also the topless parasailer who got her bottom half chewed off in “Piranha 3D”.)
Sonya Walger is 40. Desmond’s wife, Penny, on “Lost” . . . and Olivia Benford on “FlashForward”.
Uncle Kracker is 40. Kid Rock’s DJ who became a minor success of his own.
James “Munky” Shaffer is 44. Korn guitarist with the monkey-like feet.
MAX CASELLA is 47. Benny Fazio on “The Sopranos” AND . . . VINNIE DELPINO on “Doogie Howser, M.D.”!
Paul Giamatti is 47. Balding, chubby lifetime character actor who turned into a superstar with “Sideways”, “Cinderella Man”, and now the “Amazing Spider-Man” movies.
Cam Neely is 49. Sea Bass from “Dumb & Dumber”! He was also in two other Farrelly brothers’ movies: “Me, Myself & Irene” and “Stuck On You”. And he’s a retired hockey player.
Jason Isaacs is 51. Malfoy’s dad in the “Harry Potter” movies, the villain in Mel Gibson’s “The Patriot”, and the bad guy in Zoe Saldana’s PATHETIC “Rosemary’s Baby” remake.
Steve Vai is 54. Classically trained rock guitarist who has worked with Whitesnake, Frank Zappa, Johnny Rotten and Ozzy Osbourne.
Colin Quinn is 55. Former “SNL” cast member and host of “Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn”.
Jimmy Jam is 55. Superstar music producer. He produced almost all of Janet Jackson’s hits . . . and has collaborated with Usher, Boyz II Men, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, Prince, TLC and, most importantly, COLOR ME BADD.
Björn Borg is 58. Sexy Swedish stallion who won Wimbledon five times IN A ROW, from 1976 to 1980 . . . then retired comfortably at age 26.
Sandra Bernhard is 59. Comedian who loves to rest the delicious gap in her teeth on some equally delicious labia minora and majora. She also claims to be one of the many women Arnold Schwarzenegger hit on in the 1970s.
Harvey Fierstein is 62. Extraordinarily gay, hoarse-voiced actor from “Independence Day”, “Mrs. Doubtfire” and, believe it or not, tons of Broadway shows.
Robert Englund is 67. Freddy Krueger in the first eight “Nightmare on Elm Street” movies. He was replaced by Jackie Earle Haley when they rebooted the franchise. Jackie is the only person other than Englund to play the role.
Levi Stubbs (1936 – 2008) The Four Tops’ lead singer . . . AND the voice of Audrey 2, the man-eating plant in the 1986 movie version of the “Little Shop of Horrors” musical. FEED ME! (Video)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 8 days to World Blood Donor Day
• 9 days to Father’s Day
• 28 days to Independence Day
• 58 days to Guardians of the Galaxy
• 62 days to Chicago Boot Camp
• 959 days left of “Hope and Change”
170 years ago . . . In 1844, the YOUNG MEN’S CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION was founded in London. That’s the YMCA, cowboy.
118 years ago . . . In 1896, bored fishermen George Harbo and Frank Samuelson set off from New York in a quest to become the first people to ROW ACROSS THE ATLANTIC . . . no motor, no sails. They had an 18-foot boat stocked with five pairs of oars, 60 gallons of water and lots of canned goods.
Each man rowed 18 HOURS A DAY . . . five hours a day were allotted for sleeping and one hour for eating. Fifty-five days later, they landed on Britain’s Scilly Islands to complete their 3,000-mile journey.
89 years ago . . . In 1925, the CHRYSLER corporation was founded by Walter Percy Chrysler.
81 years ago . . . In 1933, THE FIRST DRIVE-IN MOVIE THEATER OPENED . . . in Camden, New Jersey. Do you think they had creepy vans with shag carpeting back then?
70 years ago . . . In 1944, allied forces stormed the beaches of Normandy, France, on “D-DAY”.
52 years ago . . . In 1962, after an unsuccessful audition for Decca Records, THE BEATLES auditioned for producer George Martin at EMI Records in London. He signed them.
51 years ago . . . In 1963, a guy named Anthony Cox was stupid enough to marry YOKO ONO a second time . . . just three months after they annulled their first marriage.
Needless to say, the marriage was doomed to failure . . . and she then sunk her evil tentacles into JOHN LENNON just ONE MONTH after Anthony Cox escaped with his freedom.
46 years ago . . . In 1968, stock car driver BUDDY BAKER drove into the wall at Smoky Mountain Raceway. As he was being taken away in an ambulance, the back door opened and he fell out. He survived that, too, and continued racing.
46 years ago . . . In 1968, ROBERT KENNEDY DIED at the Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles at 1:44 A.M. Pacific . . . 25 hours after he was shot by Sirhan Sirhan.
46 years ago . . . In 1968, THE ROLLING STONES added the words “Who Killed The Kennedys” to the song “Sympathy For The Devil”, after hearing of Robert Kennedy’s death.
43 years ago . . . In 1971, the “Ed Sullivan Show” was canceled after 23 years. GLADYS KNIGHT & HER PIPS were Ed’s last musical guests.
34 years ago . . . In 1980, “Urban Cowboy” was released . . . starring JOHN TRAVOLTA and DEBRA WINGER.
31 years ago . . . In 1983, “Octopussy” opened wide. “Octopussy” was the 13th movie in the James Bond series. Maud Adams WAS Octopussy! We love saying “Octopussy”!
27 years ago . . . In 1987, GENESIS became the first group in history to stay on the “Billboard” Hot 100 chart for an entire year with tracks off just one album, “Invisible Touch”. The big smashes from that album are “Invisible Touch”, “Tonight, Tonight, Tonight” and “In Too Deep”.
24 years ago . . . In 1990, a judge in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, ruled that the 2 LIVE CREW album “As Nasty As They Wanna Be” was obscene . . . making it ILLEGAL TO SELL. Two days later, a Florida record store owner was jailed and later convicted for selling the LP.
16 years ago . . . In 1998, “Sex and the City” premiered on HBO. It ran for six seasons until its final episode in 2004. (There have also been two movies, and a prequel series called “The Carrie Diaries”. Who asked for all this?)
10 years ago . . . In 2004, “The Cosby Show’s” PHYLICIA RASHAD became the first black actress to win a Tony award in a leading dramatic role for the revival of “A Raisin in the Sun”.
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, THE SUPREME COURT ruled (6 to 3) that people who smoke marijuana for medicinal purposes can be prosecuted for violating federal drug laws . . . even if their doctors have specifically recommended it to ease their pain.
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, RUSSELL CROWE was arrested for throwing a phone at a hotel clerk.
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, ANNE BANCROFT, the original Mrs. Robinson in “The Graduate”, passed away of uterine cancer at the age of 73. In real life, she was Mrs. MEL BROOKS.
Eight years ago . . . In 2006, SATAN KILLED “THE FIFTH BEATLE”! After months in a coma, BILLY PRESTON died on 6/6/06 from complications due to kidney failure. He was 59. (DELICIOUS AUDIO ALERT: Listen to Billy Preston’s solo effort, “Nothing from Nothing” . . . . and one of his songs with the Beatles, “Get Back“.)
Seven years ago . . . In 2007, MEL “SCARY SPICE” BROWN married her music producer, one Stephen Belafonte . . . just two months after giving birth to EDDIE MURPHY’S lovechild.
Three years ago . . . In 2011, Congressman ANTHONY WEINER from New York admitted he tweeted inappropriate pictures of himself to women on the Internet.