Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Demi Lovato Doesn’t Want to Sing About Sex Because of Her Parents
Yesterday we heard JESSICA ALBA say she won’t do nude scenes because of her grandparents. And now DEMI LOVATO says she doesn’t want to sing about sex . . . not because of her grandparents, but her PARENTS.
She says, quote, “Sex is a part of life and it’s a personal decision. Some people put it in their music, which is awesome and good for them.
“But for me, there’s still that weird feeling in the back of my head that’s like, ‘All right, I know that my mom and dad are going to hear it and my little sister, and that’s really weird for me.’” (Dude, parents and grandparents SUCK.)
Stacy Keibler Is Not Upset That George Clooney is Engaged
It seems like GEORGE CLOONEY and STACY KEIBLER both rebounded HARD after they broke up. Stacy married and procreated with the next guy she nailed, and Clooney put a ring on his next girlfriend’s finger.
So it wouldn’t be surprising if there were still hard feelings. And a “source” claims Stacy is, quote, “irked” about George’s engagement, because he told HER they would get married and have kids. (Not likely.)
But another “source” says, quote, “Stacy is focused on her life with [her husband] and enjoying her pregnancy. She wishes nothing but happiness for anyone she’s dated, including George.”
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. NEIL PATRICK HARRIS goes NAKED on the cover of “Rolling Stone”, with just a top hat covering the naughty area. Inside the magazine he says coming out HELPED his career, instead of hurting it.
2. HAYDEN PANETTIERE wiped out on the steps at Monday’s Met Gala.
3. ANGELINA JOLIE is looking good, although maybe a little skinny, in the new issue of “Elle” magazine.
4. One of the tabloids claims PINK is pregnant again. Here are some pictures of her jogging, where it looks like she MIGHT have a belly.
5. OPRAH shows off her CANDY-COATED lusciousness from the front AND back in the new issue of “O”.
6. The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders did a bikini photo shoot in Cancun. I suppose you want to see some pictures.
7. If BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH didn’t want the paparazzi to take pictures of him, he probably shouldn’t have put a napkin over his face.
Kim Kardashian’s Wedding is Not Being Filmed for “Keeping Up With the Kardashians”
Sorry . . . the KIM and KANYE wedding will NOT air on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians”. Kim Tweeted, quote, “You will see everything leading up til & after. As much as we would love to share these memories on camera, we’ve decided to keep this close to our heart & share thru photos.”
Showbiz Video of the Day: Did a Guy Put a Booger on Kanye West?
KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST were being interviewed by a guy at Monday’s Met Gala . . . and the dude picked his nose. Then he started touching Kanye’s tux. And the whole thing was caught on video. Did he put a booger on Kanye? We’d like to think so.
As Kanye approached, Leon put his hands together . . . possibly transferring his buried treasure to his other hand. Then he started feeling up Kanye’s tux with that hand. (Here’s video.)
Miley’s Message to America: Smoke Pot, Not Tobacco
During one of her recent London shows, MILEY CYRUS started sermonizing about how pot is better than tobacco. She admitted that she loves cigarettes, but had to quit smoking because it “slowly started to kill” her. And she added, that once she switched to pot, quote, “I could get any guy and girl to [effin'] make out with me because my breath smelled so nice.”
15 Celebrities You Should Unfollow on Twitter
Someone has put out a rundown of “15 Celebrities You Should Unfollow on Twitter.” It includes some people who don’t Tweet much, like Ryan Gosling and Beyoncé . . . some who just promote themselves, like Gwyneth Paltrow . . . and some who are just ANNOYING, like Charlie Sheen and Kanye West.
1. It seems like celebrities that rarely Tweet wouldn’t be too annoying. But at the same time, if they never Tweet, why even bother following them?
People you can drop for inactivity include: Beyoncé, Ryan Gosling, Megan Fox, Jason Segel and Brian Williams, who hasn’t even Tweeted AT ALL yet.
2. These celebrities may not write their own Tweets, and if they do, they’re often political: Leonardo DiCaprio and Ben Affleck.
3. These celebrities mostly just Re-Tweet, or give boring responses to fans like “Thank you” and crap like that: Jerry Seinfeld and Steve Carell.
4. These celebrities aren’t “good” at Twitter . . . meaning that their Tweets are usually just self-promotion, dull responses to famous people’s deaths and sad news, or random links: Gwyneth Paltrow, Betty White, Ben Stiller and Zach Galifianakis.
5. Then there are the celebrities who are just ANNOYING. Like Charlie Sheen and his terrible FORMATTING.
Kanye West just posts a bunch of crap, but even when he DOES Tweet something note-worthy, quote, “everyone else you follow will Re-Tweet him anyway.”
(Here’s the link to the list.)
Thursday TV Reminders:
• “American Idol” [Results Show] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox.
• “Hollywood Game Night” . . . from 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on NBC. John Legend, Donald Faison, tennis stud Andy Roddick, Brooklyn Decker, Sarah Chalke, and “SI Swimsuit” cover girl Chrissy Teigen.
• The 11th season finale of “Two and a Half Men” . . . 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on CBS.
• “American Comedy Awards” . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. Bill Cosby is honored with the Johnny Carson Award. (Nominees)
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” – Zoe Saldana and Michael Fassbender.
• “Late Night with Seth Meyers” – Jon Hamm and Larry King.
• “Letterman” – James Franco and Idina Menzel.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Kobe Bryant, Lake Bell, and Pharrell.
• “Carson Daly” – Immigration activist Jose Antonio Vargas and the band Kodaline.
• “Arsenio” – Talib Kweli and DJ Eque.
• “Conan” – Marc Maron (IFC’s “Maron”) and Rodrigo y Gabriela.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Lisa Kudrow.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Dave Franco.
• “Jon Stewart” – Katie Couric.
• “The Colbert Report” – Ellen Page.
Five Random Facts For Thursday
1. Since the death penalty was reinstated in the U.S. in 1976, there have been 1,379 executions . . . 87.3% of which have been by lethal injection. The electric chair is the second-most common way.
2. The KFC Double Down isn’t legally a sandwich in Massachusetts . . . state law defines a sandwich as being between two pieces of bread, and the Double Down has two chicken breasts instead of a bun.
3. 4.1 million women in the U.S. gave birth since last Mother’s Day.
4. The average household gets 189 TV channels . . . and only watches 17 or 18 of them.
5. The first-ever comic book convention was in New York in 1964. And the very first person to buy a ticket was . . . 15-year-old GEORGE R.R. MARTIN, the author of the “Game of Thrones” books.
The Ten Most Annoying TV Habits
According to a new survey, the ten most annoying TV watching habits include constantly asking what’s going on . . . clicking around too much . . . answering a phone call during a show . . . loud eating . . . and trying to predict what’s about to happen.
1. Constantly asking what’s going on, or why something happened.
2. Clicking through the channels too much.
3. Answering a phone call during a show.
4. Loud eating.
5. Trying to predict what’s going to happen.
6. Making too many sarcastic comments or jokes.
7. Hogging the remote.
8. Forgetting to record something for someone.
9. Deleting someone’s show from the DVR before they watch it.
10. Revealing spoilers you saw online.
5% of Us Think Video Games Were a More Important Invention Than the Internet
According to a new survey, 41% of us agree that the Internet was the most important invention of the past 100 years. But 13% think it was the smart phone . . . 6% said color television . . . and 5% think VIDEO GAMES were the most important invention of the past century.
1. The Internet, with 41% of the vote.
2. The personal computer, 18%.
3. Smart phones, 13%.
4. The microwave, 6%.
5. Color television, 6%.
6. Video games, 5%.
7. The vacuum cleaner, 3%.
8. The dishwasher, 2%.
9. Disposable diapers, 2%.
10. The zipper, 2%.
Social media, the Walkman, and the car stereo each got about 1% of the vote. (Heart and Mind Strategies)
The Top Place to Have Sex in the House Is . . . the Kitchen
According to a new survey, the best place in the house to have sex is . . . the KITCHEN. The bedroom was second, and the living room was third.
Here are the top five best places in the house to have sex . . .
3. Living room.
5. Dining room.
68% of People Would Put Themselves in Danger to Get a Stolen Phone Back
Would you put yourself in DANGER to get a stolen phone back? 68% of people say YES. Also, 50% of people would pay a thief at least $500 to get a stolen phone back . . . and 33% would pay at least $1,000.
Most People Know When You’re Faking a Laugh
A new study found that most of the time, people KNOW when you’re faking a laugh. People recognized fake laughs 63% of the time, and were only fooled 37%.
One in Seven Men Still Have Their Mom Do Their Laundry
In a new survey of 2,739 adult men, one out of SEVEN say they still have their MOM do their laundry. And those are all guys who’ve moved OUT . . . they just bring their dirty laundry home for their mom to take care of.
Subway’s Going to Slice Their Meat Thinner . . . To Make It Look Like You’re Getting More
Subway just announced a plan to start slicing their meat thinner . . . so you’ll get 12 slices on a footlong instead of eight. It’s the exact same amount of meat . . . it just LOOKS like you’re getting more. They’ll be rolling it out over the next year.
The Eight Most Absurd Fried Foods Served at Our Country’s State Fairs
America’s state fairs are THE best place in the world to find new deep fried foods. Some of the most absurd ones being served this year are fried scorpion in Arizona . . . a fried stick of butter in Iowa . . . fried beer and fried sugar cubes in Texas . . . and fried White Castle burgers in California.
Stephen Amell is 33. The Green Arrow / Oliver Queen on the CW’s “Arrow”.
Matthew Davis is 36. Sean Yeager on “CSI”, but before that he was on “The Vampire Diaries”.
Enrique Iglesias is 39. The son of Promiscuous Julio Iglesias. He inherited his father’s swarthy good looks . . . but will never have his musical talent. He gets to nail Anna Kournikova ANY TIME HE WANTS TO!
Darren Hayes is 42. The sexy half of Savage Garden who came out of the closet a few months after he DIVORCED HIS WIFE.
Melissa Gilbert is 50. Laura Ingalls Wilder on “Little House on the Prairie”, and former “Dancing With the Stars” contestant. She went on to become the president of SAG. By SAG I mean the Screen Actors Guild . . . I’m not talking about what gravity is doing to her MONSTER JUGGS.
Ronnie Lott is 55. San Francisco 49ers legend.
Stephen Furst is 59. Kent “Flounder” Dorfman in “Animal House”.
Alex Van Halen is 61. Originally, he took guitar lessons and his brother Eddie took drum lessons. Then Alex tried Eddie’s drums, realized he was better at them than his brother . . . and changed the course of music history.
Philip Bailey is 63. His ANGELIC FALSETTO is responsible for everything you’ve ever loved about Earth, Wind and Friggin’ Fire.
Toni Tennille is 74. She IS the Tennille in Captain & Tennille! Many people think that she and Captain Daryl Dragon got married on Valentine’s Day. They did not . . . they got married on the even more romantic holiday of Veteran’s Day.
Don Rickles is 88. The original insult comic, not to mention Mr. Potato Head in the “Toy Story” movies.
David Attenborough is 88. British naturalist who’s responsible for all of those amazing nature documentaries on the Discovery channel like “Planet Earth”, “Life”, and “Frozen Planet”.
Sonny Liston (1932 – 1970) Former heavyweight champ, and one of the greatest of all time. Unfortunately for him, most people only know him as the guy a young Cassius Clay . . . a.k.a. Muhammad Ali . . . knocked out to win his first title.
Harry Truman (1884 – 1972) The 33rd president of the United States. He’s the man behind the expressions “The buck stops here” and “If you can’t stand the heat, you better get out of the kitchen.” Although I always thought Coolio made that phrase up.
Ricky Nelson (1940 – 1985) Rock & Roll pioneer . . . television sitcom star . . . and the father of Gunnar and Matthew Nelson!
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 3 days to Mother’s Day
• 15 days to Days of Future Past
• 15 days to Memorial Day Weekend
• 38 days to Father’s Day
• 57 days to Independence Day
• 988 days left of “Hope and Change”
128 years ago . . . In 1886, DR. JOHN PEMBERTON came up with the secret formula for COCA-COLA syrup, while cooking over a fire in his backyard. At first he combined it with straight water, but a drugstore clerk used carbonated water, and that’s how Coke was born.
38 MILLION GALLONS ARE NOW CONSUMED DAILY, and “Coke” is the most understood word in the world.
69 years ago . . . In 1945, the world celebrated V-E DAY, to mark the end of World War Two fighting in Europe.
63 years ago . . . In 1951, men’s DACRON POLYESTER SUITS were introduced, forever changing the world.
58 years ago . . . In 1956, ALFRED E. NEUMAN first appeared on the cover of “MAD” magazine. He also received votes in the presidential election won by Dwight Eisenhower later that year.
36 years ago . . . In 1978, DAVID BERKOWITZ, better known as the “SON OF SAM”, pleaded guilty to the six murder charges against him in the .44-caliber shootings that had terrified New Yorkers.
30 years ago . . . In 1984, JOANIE AND CHACHI GOT MARRIED ON “HAPPY DAYS”!
24 years ago . . . In 1990, TOM WAITS won $2.5 million when a Los Angeles court ruled that FRITO-LAY unlawfully used a Tom Waits sound-alike in its DORITOS ads.
20 years ago . . . In 1994, chubby redneck golfer JOHN DALY won the BellSouth Classic. He said it was the first time he had won a tournament SOBER.
15 years ago . . . In 1999, DANA PLATO, who WAS Kimberly Drummond on “Diff’rent Strokes”, overdosed on painkillers and died at age 34. The coroner later ruled her death a suicide, based on the large amount of drugs in her system and her previous suicide attempts.
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, MINDY MCCREADY was almost MURDERED by her psychotic ex-boyfriend. (Not Roger Clemens. He was never OFFICIALLY Mindy’s boyfriend.)