Your daily dose of whatever!!
Celebrities Who Allegedly Have Herpes
A list of 52 celebrities who allegedly have herpes includes . . . well . . . everybody. Like Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, David and Victoria Beckham, Rihanna and Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, President Clinton, and Derek Jeter, who is rumored to have given it to Jessica Alba, Mariah Carey, Alyssa Milano, Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson and Vanessa Minnillo.
Paris Hilton. Her Valtrex prescription was once found in a storage locker she abandoned.
Britney Spears. She was spotted buying a different herpes medication called Zovirax at a drug store.
Kim Kardashian. She supposedly shows signs of herpes from time to time on her lip. Also, her ex-husband Kris Humphries was sued for allegedly infecting a woman.
Rihanna and Chris Brown. They’ve also been spotted with lip scars.
Brad Pitt. He reportedly got it BEFORE hooking up with Jennifer Aniston . . . although it’s not clear if SHE has it.
David and Victoria Beckham. No word if one of them gave it to the other, or if they both brought it into the relationship.
Bill Clinton. There’s no word where he got it, or if he passed it along to Hillary.
Robin Williams. He was once sued by a woman who claimed she got it from him. They settled out of court.
Michael Vick. He was also sued for giving it to a woman.
Tony Bennett. When a woman sued him for infecting her, he countersued for defamation. What a world.
Janet Jackson. Her former personal chef claimed she used to get her prescription in his name.
Joshua Jackson. It’s suspected that he gave it to his former “Dawson’s Creek” co-star Katie Holmes.
Former Whitesnake video vixen Tawny Kitaen reportedly carries FOUR DIFFERENT STRAINS of herpes.
And then there’s good old Derek Jeter . . . who’s basically PATIENT ZERO for celebrity herpes among Hollywood’s younger royalty.
Jeter reportedly passed it along to Jessica Alba, Mariah Carey, Alyssa Milano, Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson and Vanessa Minnillo.
Meanwhile, Justin Timberlake and Orlando Bloom may have been indirectly infected by Jeter. Justin is, of course, married to Jessica Biel . . . while Orlando reportedly caught it from Minnillo . . . who also passed it on to her current husband, Nick Lachey.
Of course, if we were to extrapolate from Alba, Mariah, Alyssa and Scarlett, there are plenty of other famous guys who could have also caught the herp from Jeter’s peter.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. We’re assuming TOM BRADY was goofing around when he showed up at a celebrity hairstylist’s party looking like Tintin.
2. ADELE without makeup isn’t too bad.
3. ZOE SALDANA’S husband better hope she never leaves him . . . or that tattoo of HER FACE on his arm is going to look silly.
4. Check out this prom picture of ANGELINA JOLIE. I don’t know how old she was, but it looks like she was still growing into her features. Which is a polite way of saying she’s a lot hotter now.
5. LEA MICHELE should forget her bra more often.
6. It’s crazy how much MARISKA HARGITAY looks like her late mother JAYNE MANSFIELD.
7. (NC-17) MADONNA claims she wanted to wear this TOPLESS outfit to last night’s Met Gala, but wasn’t allowed. (WARNING!!! The picture is “censored”, but one of Madonna’s nipples is visible.)
Wes Welker of the Denver Broncos Won Big at the Kentucky Derby . . . And Started Giving Out Hundred Dollar Bills
Denver Broncos wide receiver WES WELKER won big at the Kentucky Derby this weekend. He left the race with a friend and a serious STACK OF BILLS. They were accompanied by a police officer.
Wes was in such a good mood, he started handing out HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS to people. Unfortunately, he only peeled off about six before the cop made him stop. (Check out some pictures here.)
Welker signed a 2-year, $12 million deal with the Broncos last year.
“Divergent” Star Shailene Woodley Doesn’t Understand What Feminism Is
“Divergent” star SHAILENE WOODLEY doesn’t understand feminism. Because when asked if she’s a feminist, she said, quote, “No because I love men and I think the idea of ‘raise women to power, take the men away from the power’ is never going to work out because you need balance”
“With myself, I’m very in touch with my masculine side. And I’m 50 percent feminine and 50 percent masculine, same as I think a lot of us are. And I think that is important to note.
“And also I think that if men went down and women rose to power, that wouldn’t work either. We have to have a fine balance.”
So to Shailene, and so many other young women, feminism isn’t EQUALITY for women . . . it’s DOMINANCE for women through the EMASCULATION of men. Sad.
The “X-Men” Teaser That Appeared at the End of “Spider-Man 2″ Has Been Unleashed Online
If you saw “The Amazing Spider-Man 2″ this past weekend, you probably caught the teaser for “X-Men: Days of Future Past” that appeared right after the movie.
If you didn’t, there’s good news: The one-minute clip has been made available online. It shows JENNIFER LAWRENCE, as Mystique, trying to free imprisoned mutants.
The movie hits theaters on May 23rd. (Here’s the video.)
Is This the Official Title for the New “Star Wars” Movie?
Will the full title of the seventh “Star Wars” movie have a COOL sounding name like “The Empire Strikes Back” . . . or a lame title like “Attack of the Clones”?
There’s no official word yet . . . but rumor has it the title will be “Star Wars: Episode 7 – The Order of the Jedi”. Supposedly, this was accidentally Tweeted out by someone involved in the production.
This mystery mole also Tweeted that Luke Skywalker will be an Obi Wan Kenobi-like mentor figure . . . Princess Leia and Han Solo will be high ranking officials of the New Republic . . . and the bad guy will not be a Sith Lord.”
The account has since been deleted . . . so who knows if any of this is true.
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• “The Voice” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on NBC. Live eliminations continue.
• “Glee” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox. Chris Colfer wrote this episode, which includes Kurt starring in a “Peter Pan” production . . . and Rachel hiring Santana as her publicist to try to help fix her reputation.
• “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on ABC. We get a look at Ward’s past as he confronts Coulson’s team and Coulson makes a play to retake his plane. This is the last episode before next week’s season finale.
• The third season finale of “New Girl” from 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. and the second season finale of “The Mindy Project” from 9:30 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox.
• “Celebrity Wife Swap” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC. Laila Ali and Angie Stone swap places.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” – Seth Rogen, Matt Bomer, and Coldplay.
• “Late Night with Seth Meyers” – Ellen Page, Lewis Black, and the Black Label Society.
• “Letterman” – Elizabeth Olsen, Jon Cryer, and Foster the People.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Jon Hamm, and Emma Roberts.
• “Carson Daly” – “Neighbors” director Nicholas Stoller and the band Cerebral Ballzy.
• “Arsenio” – Michael Emerson and Ziggy Marley.
• “Conan” – Christopher Meloni, Dave Franco, and Hamilton Leithauser.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Colin Hanks, and actor-comedian Richard Ayoade.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Jane Lynch.
• “Jon Stewart” – Peter Schuck, author of “Why Government Fails So Often”.
• “The Colbert Report” – Bette Midler.
“Veronica Mars” is Out on DVD and “Diana” is Out on Netflix
Here’s what’s new on DVD today:
• “Veronica Mars“ . . . The action picks up with Kristen Bell risking her new law career to investigate a murder charge against Veronica’s ex-boyfriend Logan.
• “Art of the Steal“ stars Kurt Russell as an art thief who plans to steal a priceless historical book with his untrustworthy brother, played by Matt Dillon.
• “Broadway Idiot“ . . . the documentary about Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong preparing for the Broadway debut of “American Idiot”.
This week’s other DVD releases include the third season of “Eureka” . . . the third season of “China Beach” . . . and the eighth season of “Laverne & Shirley”.
Here’s what’s new in the past week to Netflix Instant Streaming:
• “Diana“ . . . starring Naomi Watts as Princess Diana.
• “Unhung Hero“ is a documentary about whether size really matters, by the guy whose heartless girlfriend rejected his kiss-cam marriage proposal at a UCLA basketball game . . . strictly because of the size of his package. (Uncensored Trailer)
• “Broadway Idiot“ the documentary about the Broadway debut of “American Idiot”.
• The Godzilla movies “Godzilla King of the Monsters”, “Godzilla vs Mothra”, “Godzilla vs Monster Zero”, “Godzilla’s Revenge”, and “Godzilla Raids Again”.
• Sean Connery’s Bond movies “Goldfinger”, “You Only Live Twice”, and “Never Say Never Again” . . . Roger Moore’s “For Your Eyes Only”, “Live and Let Die”, and “A View to a Kill” . . . and Timothy Dalton’s “The Living Daylights”.
“Now! 50″ is Up Against New CDs from Sarah McLachlan, Natalie Merchant, Gregg Allman and Santana
• “Now! That’s What I Call Music 50“, with music from Pharrell, Aloe Blacc, Avicii, Katy Perry, Jason Derulo, John Legend, Bastille, Passenger, and Bruno Mars.
• “All My Friends: Celebrating the Songs and Voice of Gregg Allman“, Gregg Allman
A box set of a tribute concert that includes performances from Widespread Panic, Pat Monahan, Trace Adkins, Vince Gill, Martina McBride, Eric Church, Jackson Browne, Zac Brown, Brantley Gilbert, and The Allman Brothers Band.
• “Shine On“, Sarah McLachlan
• “Natalie Merchant“, Natalie Merchant
• “Elements“, Kina Grannis
• “Sheezus“, Lily Allen
• “Hotel Cabana“, a concept album from British singer Naughty Boy
• “Corazon“, Santana. His guests include Gloria Estefan, Ziggy Marley, and Pitbull.
• “I’m Not Your Suicide“, Michael Sweet
• “Magic Mountain“, Black Stone Cherry
• “Sacrificium“, the symphonic metal band Xandria
• “I Never Learn“, Lykke Li
• “Luminous“, British indie rock group The Horrors
• “Childhood Home“, Ben Harper with his mother Ellen
• “Phenomena“, Audiomachine . . . symphonic instrumental rock from the people who do music for movie trailers. Their music has been used to get you pumped for “Noah”, “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug”, “Malificent”, and “300: Rise of an Empire”.
• “All or Nothin’“, outlaw country minx Nikki Lane
• “Storyline“, Hunter Hayes
• “Leah Turner“, the debut five-song EP from country minx Leah Turner
• “Strangulation“, Tech N9ne
• “12 Step Program“, the hip hop duo People Under the Stairs
Five Random Facts For Tuesday
1. People search Google about health problems more on Monday than any other day . . . quite possibly because we feel so awful waking up after a weekend to go to work.
2. BEAR GRYLLS says his coolest scar isn’t from any of his thousands of extreme adventures . . . it’s a scar he got across his chest from pulling a pizza out of the oven.
3. MySpace was in talks to acquire Facebook in 2004 but passed . . . because MARK ZUCKERBERG wanted $75 million and they felt that was too much. Facebook’s current valuation is $104 billion . . . MySpace sold in 2011 for $35 million.
4. There are 12 U.S. states that only have one area code: Alaska, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, and Wyoming.
5. CHER has the record for the longest amount of time between her first and last number one hits. “I Got You Babe” was number one in August of 1965 . . . “Believe” was number one 33-and-a-half years later, in April of 1999.
74% of Us Plan Mother’s Day Last Minute . . . and 6% Make No Plans at All
According to a new poll, 74% of people plan Mother’s Day less than a week ahead of time . . . 6% make no plans at all and just WING IT . . . and only 33% bother to make a reservation if they’re taking their mom to a restaurant.
The Most Depressing Moment of the Week Is 1:42 P.M. on Monday . . . the Happiest Moment Is 6:08 P.M. on Friday
According to a new study, the most depressing moment of the week is 1:42 P.M. on Monday . . . and the happiest moment is 6:08 P.M. on Friday.
Our Top Pet Peeves . . . Including Slow Drivers, Bad Grammar, Lateness, Public Phone Calls and More
A new survey had people rank which pet peeves bother them the most. We’re more annoyed by tailgaters than slow drivers in the fast lane . . . we’re more annoyed by people who always complain on social media than by people who always brag . . . and we’re more annoyed by people who complain about the heat than people who complain about the cold.
1. Plane etiquette. What bothers you more: People who hog the overhead bins versus people who recline their seats in coach? Overhead bin hogs got 65% of the vote, people who recline got 35%.
2. Bad driving. What bothers you more: Tailgaters or slow drivers in the left lane? Tailgaters have the slight edge, 53% to 47%.
3. Public cell phone etiquette. What bothers you more: People who have loud phone calls in public or people who check their phones during conversations? Loud public callers got about two-thirds of the votes, 65% to 35%.
4. Email etiquette. What bothers you more: People who always REPLY ALL on emails . . . or people who don’t reply to emails at all? The “reply all” people had a tiny edge, 51% to 49%.
5. Social media etiquette. What bothers you more: Excessive complaining on social media or excessive bragging on social media? Believe it or not, complaining was voted worse, 55% to 45%.
6. Parenting etiquette. What bothers you more: Parents who let their kids run wild or people who give unsolicited parenting advice to strangers? The parents with wild kids won huge over unsolicited advice, 86% to 14%. There’s some irony there.
7. Grammar etiquette. What bothers you more: People who misuse common words or people who correct other people’s grammar? People who misuse words won, 57% to 43%.
8. Lateness etiquette. What bothers you more: People who are always late, or people who are totally intolerant of lateness? The people who are always late won BIG, 80% to 20%.
9. Confrontation etiquette. What bothers you more: People who are openly rude or people who are passive aggressive? Openly rude people won big, 85% to 15%.
10. Temperature etiquette. What bothers you more: People who complain about the heat or people who complain about the cold? People complaining about heat are worse, 57% to 43%. (Harris Interactive)
The Ten Most Important Table Manners
A new survey asked people to name the most important table manners. The top three are chewing with your mouth closed . . . not having your phone at the table . . . and thanking either the person who invited you to dinner, or the person who cooked.
1. Chewing with your mouth closed.
2. Not having your phone at the table.
3. Thanking the person who invited you to dinner, or the person who cooked.
4. Not playing cell phone games at the table.
5. Waiting until everyone has their food before you start eating.
6. Using your knife and fork correctly.
7. Not cleaning dishes until everyone’s done eating.
8. Bringing something to a dinner party.
9. Trying to make conversation.
10. Keeping your elbows off the table. (Daily Mail)
The Eight Unwritten Rules of Public Bathrooms
Here are some of the most important UNWRITTEN RULES of public bathrooms. Don’t look through the crack into a stall . . . don’t talk to strangers about ANY subject . . . in a men’s room, pick the urinal furthest away from someone else . . . and no grunting.
1. Don’t look through the crack into a stall.
2. Don’t talk to strangers about ANY subject.
3. In a men’s room, pick the urinal furthest away from someone else.
4. No grunting.
5. In a women’s room, if you’re at the sink and someone’s in a stall and not peeing, hurry up and leave. She clearly wants to poop but is waiting until you leave.
6. No laughing at loud noises coming from the stalls.
7. Wipe the seat if you splashed on it.
8. Flush. And then flush a second time if you have to. (Reddit)
Pinocchio’s Head Would’ve Fallen Off After Only 13 Lies
Researchers at a college in England have figured out how many LIES Pinocchio could tell before his nose would put so much STRAIN on his little wooden neck that his head would fall off. And the answer is . . . his neck would snap at 13 lies.
You Can Find Out Exactly How Much Taco Bell You Can Order With the Money in Your Pocket
A web developer just put together a new program that figures out exactly how much food you can get at TACO BELL for the money you have in your pocket. You send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the amount of money you have in the subject line . . . and a few minutes later, you’ll get an email back putting together the order that gets you the max amount of calories for your money.
Arlington, Texas Is America’s Most Taco-Obsessed City . . . New York Is the Least Taco-Obsessed
A website figured out the most TACO-OBSESSED cities in America, based on stuff like the percentage of restaurants serving tacos, and Google searches. The top five are all in Texas, with Arlington coming in first. New York is the least taco-obsessed city.
The Best Place to Retire Is . . . South Dakota?
According to a new study, the best place to retire in the U.S. is . . . South Dakota. The weather isn’t great, but everything else is strong for retired people . . . like cost of living, crime, healthcare, and taxes. New York is the worst state for retirement, and Florida finished in 39th place.
Chris Paul is 29. Excellent point guard for the Los Angeles Clippers . . . whose RACIST owner does not deserve his talents. He’s the fourth-most handsome NBA player ever, right behind Rick Fox, Dwyane Wade and “Easter Island’s Own” Scottie Pippen.
Adrianne Palicki is 31. Tyra Collette on “Friday Night Lights”. She played Wonder Woman in the NBC pilot that NEVER AIRED. She also appeared in an “Aquaman” pilot that the WB NEVER AIRED . . . and a pilot for a “Lost in Space” reboot that NEVER AIRED.
Gabourey Sidibe is 31. Candy-coated chocolatey minx from “Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire”. But, really, you can just call her Gabby, and you can just call the movie “Precious”.
Puerto Rican mattress actress Mason Storm is 40. She’s starred in 121 fine films, including “Big Sausage Pizza”, “Run for the Border”, “Desperate MILFs and Housewives 9″, and “Double Decker Sandwich 2″.
Martin Brodeur is 42. Future Hall of Fame goalie. He’s the NHL’s all-time leader in wins, shutouts and games played. He was unlucky enough to be born in Quebec . . . so, in 2009, he wisely got himself U.S. citizenship.
George Clooney is 53. Master “Swordsman” extraordinaire, who has decided that henceforth, he shall THRUST AND PARRY with only one opponent for the rest of his life. He’s also THE star of “Return of the Killer Tomatoes”, and Seasons 7 through 9 of “The Facts of Life”!
Roma Downey is 54. “Touched By An Angel” minx and the mother of Jesus in “The Bible” and “Son of God”. She’s married to “Survivor” dictator Mark Burnett.
Tom Bergeron is 59. The host of “Dancing with the Stars” and “America’s Funniest Home Videos”.
Tony Blair is 61. The sexy little man who was England’s prime minister for most of the Bush years.
Alan Dale is 67. Character actor from New Zealand who always plays the older, powerful businessman types. He was Charles Widmore on “Lost”. You may also remember him as the Director of “NCIS” for the first two seasons.
Bob Seger is 69. He was doing the whole “honky from Detroit” thing long before Kid Rock, Eminem or . . . well, those are really the only three white people from Detroit we’ve ever heard of.
Willie Mays is 83. The home run hitting superstar that the San Francisco Giants AREN’T embarrassed to be associated with.
Rubin “Hurricane” Carter would have been 77. Boxer wrongly convicted of murder. Denzel Washington played him in “The Hurricane”.
Orson Welles (1915 – 1985) Chubby filmmaking icon. He made “Citizen Kane”. Then he gained 200-plus pounds to top out over FOUR HUNDRED. His chubbiness puts Gabourey Sidibe’s chubbiness to SHAME.
Rudolph Valentino (1895 – 1926) SEXUAL LEGEND. When he died, 100,000 minxes lined the streets of his funeral procession, and hundreds of women worldwide committed suicide.
Two of those were Japanese girls who JUMPED INTO A VOLCANO. Valentino’s swordsmanship puts George Clooney’s swordsmanship to SHAME.
Sigmund Freud (1856 – 1939) He believes everything you do in life is based on your secret goal of having sex with your mother. I can’t figure out how a guy who never met me could know me so well.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 5 days to Mother’s Day
• 17 days to Days of Future Past
• 17 days to Memorial Day Weekend
• 40 days to Father’s Day
• 59 days to Independence Day
• 990 days left of “Hope and Change”
153 years ago . . . In 1861, ARKANSAS seceded from the Union. For some reason, we let them back in.
137 years ago . . . In 1877, CRAZY HORSE, the chief of the Oglala Sioux, ended his battle against U.S. forces to keep their land, and surrendered to the White Man.
77 years ago . . . In 1937, THE HINDENBURG DISASTER. As it flew over Lakehurst, New Jersey, the hydrogen-filled German blimp called THE HINDENBURG crashed and burned, killing 36 people.
The radio announcer on the scene yelled, “Oh the humanity!” . . . which went on to become one of the most famous quotes in American history.
73 years ago . . . In 1941, BOB HOPE performed his FIRST EVER USO show, for troops at California’s March Field. He’d end up performing HUNDREDS more, for troops in World War Two, the Korean War, the Vietnam War and the first Iraq War.
60 years ago . . . In 1954, at a track meet in Oxford, England, medical student ROGER BANNISTER became the first man to BREAK THE FOUR-MINUTE MILE. That was considered a miraculous human feat . . . and not just because he was white.
The current world record for running a mile was set in 1999 by a runner named Hicham El Guerrouj, from Morocco. He ran a mile in three minutes, forty-three seconds.
Just to put in perspective how far we’ve come since a four-minute mile was a big deal . . . a guy just ran a sub-five-minute BEER MILE, which involves stopping between laps around a track to chug a beer.
49 years ago . . . In 1965, KEITH RICHARDS fell asleep while improvising on a new guitar in his hotel room in Clearwater, Florida . . . probably after a few hits of heroin.
The next morning he couldn’t remember a riff, but noticed a tape recorder he’d left running . . . and played back “(I CAN’T GET NO) SATISFACTION”.
20 years ago . . . In 1994, PAULA JONES sued PRESIDENT BILLY CLINTON for $700,000, claiming that he violated her civil rights by making unwanted sexual advances in 1991 when he was governor. He allegedly asked her to “kiss it”.
Clinton ended up settling with her for the FULL AMOUNT . . . but without an apology. She got about $200,000 of that; the rest went to her legal expenses.
17 years ago . . . In 1997, DAVID DUCHOVNY married TEA LEONI. They separated over David’s SEX ADDICTION . . . but are now back together. (He beat sex addiction! It’s a miracle.)
15 years ago . . . In 1999, a New York parole board voted to release saucy AMY FISHER . . . who’d been in prison for seven years for shooting MARY JO BUTTAFUOCO in the face.
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, country singer MINDY MCCREADY was arrested for DUI . . . after she was pulled over for speeding, performed poorly on a field sobriety test, and then REFUSED to take a breathalyzer.