Your daily dose of Whatever!!
The Odds of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Breaking Up Before the End of Next Year Are Only 1 to 10
An official bookmaker gave KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST 5 to 1 odds on staying together until at least the end of next year, which isn’t too bad. But he only gave 3 to 2 odds for BEYONCÉ and JAY Z. That’s probably because of Jay’s recent elevator fight with her sister.
More Kim / Kanye Wedding Photos
1. The first kiss looked pretty innocent and tongue-free.
2. Kim and Kanye hit the photo booth with matching “Just Married” leather jackets.
KHLOE posted this one, and the caption was apparently a direct quote from Kanye: “I’ve now joined the married gang. I’m ready to gang bang for my gang!” (???)
3. KRIS JENNER posted this shot of Kim’s dress from behind.
4. Here’s a side-by-side comparison of the dress Kim wore this weekend and the one she wore when she married KRIS HUMPHRIES in 2011.
5. A gym chain called New York Sports Clubs is trying to get a rub off the chaos surrounding Kim and Kanye’s wedding. They ran a newspaper ad that says, “Kanye, stay in shape. The last guy only lasted 72 days.”
6. What if Kim and Kanye went CAMPING for their honeymoon? A look-alike couple shows us how that would go down.
Will George Clooney Get Married at Downton Abbey?
GEORGE CLOONEY and Amal Alamuddin will reportedly get married at Highclere Castle, the setting for the TV show “Downton Abbey”. Sources say Amal is a huge fan of the show, and George arranged a private tour for them. After seeing how much she loved the place, he booked it for the wedding. A wedding there costs upwards of $24,000.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. JESSICA SIMPSON is at the point where she could totally rock a bikini. But she looks pretty fantastic in a one-piece as well. (And she posted two pictures to prove it. Check ‘em out here and here.)
2. GISELE BUNDCHEN is NUDE on the cover of a French magazine called “Lui”.
3. RICK ROSS got “Rich Forever” tattooed under his bottom lip.
4. If pregnant bikini chicks are your fetish, then these shots of STACY KEIBLER should be right up your alley.
5. PAMELA ANDERSON wore a HORRIBLE wig to some music award show.
6. And now, here’s CHRISSY TEIGEN on the beach, in a bikini . . . snuggling with CAP’N CRUNCH. She’s a spokesperson for the company, in case you were wondering.
Channing Tatum and Shia LaBeouf Once Got Drunk and Vandalized a Store in New York
CHANNING TATUM says that he and SHIA LABEOUF acted like “dumb idiots” while bonding in 2006. He confirms a story that Shia told a while ago, that they got drunk and kicked in a shop window. Shia had said that they stole some Spider-Man bookmarks, but Channing didn’t admit to that part.
Emma Watson Brought a Security Guard to Her Graduation . . . Dressed in Her Own Cap and Gown
The lady who sat next to EMMA WATSON when she graduated from Brown University in Rhode Island this past weekend looked a little older than the other grads.
And that’s because she wasn’t a graduate at all. She was Emma’s SECURITY GUARD . . . but she was INCOGNITO in her very own cap and gown.
After the ceremony, the woman took off her disguise, and revealed her UTILITY BELT, which was equipped with a badge, a walkie talkie, mace and some other holsters. It’s not clear if she was PACKING HEAT. (Enjoy some pics here and here.)
Bill Murray Crashed a Bachelor Party . . . And Gave Advice
BILL MURRAY crashed a bachelor party at a steakhouse in South Carolina over the weekend. And he gave this advice on how to find out if you’re with the right person: “Take that person and travel around the world . . . And if when you come back to JFK, when you land in JFK, and you’re still in love with that person, get married at the airport.”
Check Out Video of Louis and Zayn from One Direction Smoking Pot
A British tabloid posted a video yesterday of LOUIS TOMLINSON and ZAYN MALIK from ONE DIRECTION smoking a joint in the back of an SUV. It was shot late last month, as the guys were being driven in a caravan to a gig in Lima, Peru. A rep for the band says, quote, “This matter is in the hands of our lawyers.”
(Here’s the video and some photos. WARNING!!! There’s a ton of bleeped profanity, and a few curse words may have slipped past the censors. For instance, it sounds like there’s an F-BOMB at about 3:10.)
Wednesday TV Reminders:
• “The World Music Awards” . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. The performers include Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, Jason Derulo, Fall Out Boy and Flo Rida.
• The 11th season premiere of “So You Think You Can Dance” . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox.
• “An All-Star Comedy Tribute to Don Rickles” . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Spike. Jerry Seinfeld, David Letterman, Jon Stewart, Johnny Depp and Robert De Niro join other actors and comedians to pay tribute to comedy legend Don Rickles.
• “Inside the Mind of Edward Snowden” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. Edward Snowden gives an interview in Moscow to Brian Williams. Brian also talks to Glenn Greenwald, the journalist who helped Snowden leak NSA secrets.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Carson Daly, and Vampire Weekend. (Repeat)
• “Late Night with Seth Meyers” – Ellen Page, Lewis Black, and the Black Label Society. (Repeat)
• “Letterman” – James Franco, Idina Menzel, and a performance by the cast of Broadway’s “If/Then”. (Repeat)
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Eric Stonestreet, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, and Robin Roberts. (Repeat)
• “Carson Daly” – Sir Sly, and comedian Matt Fulchiron. (Repeat)
• “Arsenio” – Susan Lucci, Ken Paves, and Kate Coyne. (Repeat)
• “Conan” – Simon Helberg, and the Eli Young Band. (Repeat)
• “Craig Ferguson” – America Ferrera and Honeysuckle Weeks.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Sarah Silverman.
• “Jon Stewart” – Jim Parsons from “The Big Bang Theory”. (Repeat)
• “The Colbert Report” – Keri Russell. (Repeat)
Five Random Facts For Wednesday
1. The wealthier a country is, the more heavy metal fans it has.
2. There’s an old wives’ tale that says a pregnant woman who has heartburn is more likely to have a hairy baby . . . and that’s actually TRUE. A study out of Johns Hopkins University proved it, and linked both to a woman’s estrogen levels.
3. About 38% of Panda Express’s sales nationwide is from their ORANGE CHICKEN. Beef and broccoli is the second-best selling item, but it doesn’t even come close.
4. There’s only one confirmed case in history of an adult human being killed by coyotes . . . a 19-year-old woman was attacked and killed by coyotes in Nova Scotia, Canada in 2009.
5. JUDGE JUDY is paid approximately $47 million a year . . . and films 52 days a year. That’s an average of one day a week, so she makes about $900,000 each day of filming.
When You Marry a Lazy Slob, You Become a Lazy Slob
According to a new study, if one person in a relationship has a high level of self-control and the other DOESN’T, the responsible person eventually becomes LESS responsible. So couples where only one person is responsible are just as likely to waste money and eat tons of junk food as couples where NEITHER person is responsible.
One-Third of Us Haven’t Worn a Bathing Suit in Public in at Least Five Years
You’re not alone . . . a new survey found one out of three of us haven’t worn a bathing suit in public in at LEAST five years. And 5% of us have NEVER worn a bathing suit in public.
According to a new survey, 7% of Americans haven’t worn a swimsuit in public in at least FIVE YEARS.
20% haven’t worn one in public in 10 years.
And 5% have NEVER worn one in public.
That’s one out of three people who haven’t worn a bathing suit in public since 2009.
65% of People Who Got Plastic Surgery Say They Regret It
In a new survey, 65% of people who got plastic surgery say they REGRET it. Only 28% of people say they’re thrilled with how their surgery turned out. The biggest reasons for regretting it are complications or unexpected side effects.
The Average Woman Spends 753 Hours of Her Life Taking Selfies
A new study found the average woman will now spend 753 hours of their life taking, retaking, filtering, and posting selfies. That’s a full MONTH of your life devoted to taking photos of yourself.
4% of People Would Let Their Friend Pull a Tooth If They Couldn’t Afford a Dentist?
According to a new survey, 17% of people say they’d pull their own tooth if they couldn’t afford a trip to the dentist, and it was painful or infected . . . and 4% would let a FRIEND pull their tooth.
People Flying to Vegas Drink the Most Booze on Planes . . . People Flying to Scranton, Pennsylvania Drink the Least
A new study found people flying to Las Vegas spend more on alcohol on the plane than people flying anywhere else. Flights to Seattle and Fort Lauderdale also have higher bar tabs. The destination that gets the fewest people drinking is Scranton, Pennsylvania.
There’s a New Record For the Most Expensive Starbucks Drink Ever . . . $54.75
A guy in Texas just broke the record for the most expensive Starbucks drink ever. He got a vanilla bean frappuccino with 60 extra shots of espresso . . . and the total cost was $54.75. The previous record for the most expensive Starbucks drink was $47.30.
Michael Oher is 28. Offensive tackle for the Baltimore Ravens whose life inspired “The Blind Side”.
Carey Mulligan is 29. Daisy Buchanan in Leonardo DiCaprio’s “Great Gatsby”.
Colbie Caillat is 29. Singer-songwriter type who can attribute her success to blowing up on MYSPACE. Remember MySpace? Remember the ’00s?
Aaron Schock is 33. Republican Representative from Illinois with major abs. “Men’s Health” even put him on the cover of their June 2011 issue.
Jesse Bradford is 35. Sympathetic actor from “Bring It On”, “Swimfan” and “Flags of Our Fathers”.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is 37. She used her fame from “Survivor” to wrangle her way onto “The View”, where she filled the role of the token conservative yenta. Then she parlayed THAT action into her dream job: A regular gig on Fox News.
Justin Kirk is 45. He was on “Weeds”. He played Andy, Mary-Louise Parker’s degenerate brother-in-law with a heart of gold.
Kylie Minogue is 46. Sexy dance-pop singer behind “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head”. She beat breast cancer, making it totally cool for you to “beat” to her again.
Christa Miller is 50. Kate on “The Drew Carey Show”, Jordan on “Scrubs” and, currently, she’s Ellie on “Cougar Town”. She’s married to Bill Lawrence . . . who, “coincidentally,” is the creator of both “Scrubs” and “Cougar Town”.
Roland Gift is 52. Multi-ethnic Fine Young Cannibals’ singer. Don’t try to figure out his race, it will just drive you crazy. No, YOU STFU!
Mark Sanford is 54. Former Governor of South Carolina. In 2009, it came out that he cheated on his wife with a spicy Latina woman from Argentina. Remember when hearing something like that would’ve been a surprise? Last year, he beat Stephen Colbert’s sister in a special election for a seat in Congress.
Kirk Gibson is 57. In 1988, he won baseball’s MVP award as a member of the Los Angeles Dodgers. They made it to the World Series, where he hit one of the most memorable home runs in baseball history.
John Fogerty is 69. Creedence Clearwater Revival!
Rudy Giuliani is 70. Ex-mayor of New York City who became a political superstar with his leadership after 9/11. He faded during the Republican presidential primaries in 2008 and now he’s out of politics, working as a businessman.
Gladys Knight is 70. The Pips’ backup singer.
BETH HOWLAND is 73. Vera on “Alice”! (Who can forget Vera’s mishap with the straws from the opening credits? It happens 28 seconds into this clip.)
Jim Thorpe (1888 – 1953) Native American U.S. Olympic gold medalist and football Hall of Famer. In 1950, he was voted the Greatest American Athlete of the First Half Century.
So everything probably turned out great for him, right? “Shockingly”, Jim Thorpe developed a problem with the firewater, and in his 40s, he was working as a ditch digger in Los Angeles for $1 a day. Eff Whitey!
(Jim Thorpe is buried in Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania . . . a town he actually never set foot in.) (TRUE!)
Ian Fleming (1908 – 1964) The British author behind James Bond. He worked in British intelligence during World War Two, where he came up with an actual operation called Goldeneye.
Wendy O. Williams (1949 – 1998) THE Princess of Punk and the lead screamer for The Plasmatics. She invented the electrical-tape-over-the-nipples fashion statement!
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 2 days until Malificent hits theaters
• 7 days to the CMT Music Awards
• 17 days to World Blood Donor Day
• 18 days to Father’s Day
• 37 days to Independence Day
• 968 days left of “Hope and Change”
151 years ago . . . In 1863, the Union Army’s FIRST BLACK REGIMENT left Boston to go fight in the CIVIL WAR.
80 years ago . . . In 1934, the DIONNE QUINTUPLETS were born in Callander, Ontario, Canada. They were five identical girls and were the first quintuplets to survive their infancy. They’re all dead now . . . they died at ages 20, 35, 67, 75 and 75.
57 years ago . . . In 1957, National League club owners voted to let the BROOKLYN DODGERS move to L.A. and let the NEW YORK GIANTS move to San Francisco. The Mets were founded five years later to fill the National League void that left in New York.
38 years ago . . . In 1976, the ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND split up after GREGG ALLMAN testified against his road manager, Scooter Herring, who was charged with drug trafficking. Herring got 75 years in prison . . . the group got back together two years later.
37 years ago . . . In 1977, a fire killed 165 people and injured 130 others at the Beverly Hills Supper Club in Southgate, Kentucky. Legendary TV host and singer JOHN DAVIDSON escaped the blaze and assisted in helping the injured.
32 years ago . . . In 1982, “ROCKY 3″ was released . . . starring the great MR. T!
21 years ago . . . In 1993, for some reason, “SUPER MARIO BROTHERS” was released . . . starring BOB HOSKINS as Mario, JOHN LEGUIZAMO as Luigi and DENNIS HOPPER as King Koopa.
18 years ago . . . In 1996, DAVE GAHAN of DEPECHE MODE was arrested after overdosing on a Speedball (that’s blow AND smack) at the Sunset Marquis hotel in Hollywood.
16 years ago . . . In 1998, the great PHIL HARTMAN was shot and killed by his raving lunatic wife, who then killed herself. Don’t get married!
Six years ago . . . In 2008, “CSI’s” GARY DOURDAN pled guilty to TWO felony charges: possession of cocaine and possession of Ecstasy. In exchange, a charge of heroin possession was dropped, and he was ordered to complete a series of drug education courses.
Six years ago . . . In 2008, a judge in Malawi finally approved MADONNA’S adoption of that kid from Malawi, David Banda, even though the kid had been living with her for over a year and a half. (Madonna and Guy Ritchie were divorced by the end of the year.)
Six years ago . . . In 2008, country singer CHRIS CAGLE and his girlfriend were arrested after drunkenly assaulting each other in their Nashville home. But by the time they sobered up and were released from jail, the two of them were back in love. Sick.
Five years ago . . . In 2009, “Frasier’s” DAVID HYDE PIERCE revealed that he and his longtime boyfriend, Brian Hargrove, had secretly gotten married during the window when gay marriage was legal in California. (Which means his marriage will remain legal.)
Four years ago . . . In 2010, GARY COLEMAN died at the age of 42.