Your daily dose of whatever!!
Miley Mania: Miley Cyrus Shows Boob and Screws Around With Avril Lavigne
MILEY CYRUS shows off her right boob in an unedited version of the “cover art” for her single “Adore You”. Meanwhile, she and AVRIL LAVIGNE made an April Fools video in which they get into a brawl over who’s bigger in Canada.
Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry’s Gay Wedding Was Like an Awesome ’80s Music Festival
We all know that SARA GILBERT from “The Talk” GAY MARRIED music producer LINDA PERRY. Well, we have a few more details now . . . and it turns out this was more like an ’80s MUSIC FESTIVAL than a wedding.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. NICOLE KIDMAN looks kinda sexy in a new Jimmy Choo ad. But it looks like a lot of Photoshop happened.
2. EMMA WATSON wore a white dress to the “Noah” premiere in London.
3. KIM KARDASHIAN tried to take a selfie with an elephant behind her . . . but she bolted when the elephant tried to get all “handsy” with his TRUNK. And here’s video of Kim showing off her body on a yacht.
The Kardashians are still in Thailand, where they also visited an orphanage . . . and KENDALL showed off her bikini body to the locals at the beach. (By the way . . . Radar Online says E! and Ryan Seacrest are footing the bill for this trip.)
4. Did you even know that 24-karat gold facials were a thing? BAR REFAELI did . . . because she gets them.
5. DEMI LOVATO got a pie smashed in her face by members of her opening act. (Check out two videos here. But BE CAREFUL not to air them, because Demi says, “I’m going to [effing] kill you,” in both clips.)
Lindsay Lohan’s Oprah Money Is Already Gone . . . And She’s Broke
Sources say LINDSAY LOHAN is broke again, even after being paid $2 million for her show on OPRAH’S network. She also reportedly had all her credit cards denied when she tried to buy $300 worth of clothes at a store in New York City over the weekend. And sources also say Lindsay’s rehab stay last year was comped, because she couldn’t afford the bill.
A Lot of People Are Upset About the “How I Met Your Mother” Ending
The series finale of “How I Met Your Mother” was pretty divisive, and a lot of fans are FUMING about how it ended. In response, one of the creators thanked fans for their passion, even if they disliked the finale. Regardless, the show went out on top, with a series-high of 12.9 million viewers.
Josh Radnor Says “How I Met Your Mother’s” Title Was a “Fake-Out”
JOSH RADNOR, who played Ted on “How I Met Your Mother”, thinks that the fans who are upset about the finale are missing the point a little. He says, quote, “I thought the title of the show was always a bit of a fake-out.
“It was more of a hook to hang the thing on. Really, it was more about . . . ‘These are the crazy adventures and these are the lessons I had to learn before I met your mother.’”
He adds, quote, “I think if you’re going to do something new and bold and daring, you’re going to upset some people and thrill others. It’s better to do that than try to have some homogenized, safe ending that was never really what the show was.”
(You can read the whole interview, here.)
10 Other Shows with Endings That Pissed People Off
After the controversial “How I Met Your Mother” finale, “Us” magazine put together a list of 10 other shows with endings that pissed people off. “The Sopranos” is #1, followed by “Angel” and “Seinfeld”.
1. “The Sopranos”. It cut to black in the middle of Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’”, while the family was just eating at a restaurant.
2. “Angel”. It ended with a battle, but who actually survived is still unknown.
3. “Seinfeld”. Of course, they all ended up being thrown in jail for being horrible people.
4. “Gossip Girl”. The big “reveal” that “Gossip Girl” was Penn Badgley’s character fell flat with fans.
5. “Desperate Housewives”. Susan Mayer sells her home on Wisteria Lane, and she and her son M.J. move to help her daughter Julie raise her baby.
6. “Dexter”. Fans didn’t like that Dexter merely ended up in self-imposed exile.
7. “The Hills”. The show HINTED that it was fake the whole time . . . which of course it WAS . . . but it didn’t commit to that, and left it open-ended.
8. “St. Elsewhere”. The whole show was a snowglobe-inspired daydream.
9. “Roseanne”. In the finale, Roseanne reveals that the entire show was something she wrote for a book. Some of the events were TRUE . . . but others were things that she made up, because she didn’t like what actually happened.
10. “Lost”. It ended without answering many questions, and confused some viewers by having the characters reunited in the afterlife.
“The Walking Dead” Finale Took Second Place . . . Plus the “Psych” Series Finale and Ratings for Four Other Season Finales
1. “NCIS”, CBS, 17.5 million viewers.
2. “The Walking Dead’s” fourth season finale, AMC, 15.7 million viewers.
3. “NCIS: Los Angeles”, CBS, 15.5 million viewers.
4. “Dancing with the Stars”, ABC, 14.6 million viewers.
5. “60 Minutes”, CBS, 14.3 million viewers.
6. Monday’s episode of “The Voice”, NBC, 12.8 million viewers.
7. Tuesday’s episode of “The Voice”, NBC, 12.4 million viewers.
8. “Person of Interest”, CBS, 12.2 million viewers.
9. “The Good Wife”, CBS, 11 million viewers. The show’s enjoyed a ratings bump ever since the unexpected death of a major character in that courtroom shooting.
10. “Blacklist”, NBC, 10.8 million viewers.
Wednesday TV Reminders:
• “American Idol” [Performance Show] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. The finalists perform the song that they first auditioned with.
• “The Fabulous Life of . . . Miley Cyrus” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on VH1.
• “Trip Tank” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:30 to 11:00 P.M. on Comedy Central. An animated sketch show featuring uncensored adult humor.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” – Denis Leary, Cat Deeley, and Nickel Creek.
• “Late Night with Seth Meyers” – Bob Costas, Steve Coogan, and Kongos.
• “Letterman” – Martha Stewart. Plus: Joseph Arthur pimps his upcoming album “Lou: The Songs of Lou Reed”.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Bill Clinton, and boxer Manny Pacquiao.
• “Carson Daly” – MSNBC’s Tamron Hall. Plus: Warm Soda, and Birth of Joy.
• “Arsenio” – George Lopez, and 7-year-old Albert Tsai (“Trophy Wife”).
• “Conan” – Simon Helberg and the Eli Young Band.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Kevin Costner, and country singer Krystal Keith. (Repeat)
• “Chelsea Lately” – Mark Cuban.
• “Jon Stewart” – Samuel L. Jackson.
• “The Colbert Report” – “Nightline’s” Dan Harris pimps his book “10% Happier”.
Five Random Facts For Wednesday
Here are some random facts for you. The only country in the world where children are required to learn chess in school is Armenia. The U.S. witness protection program has relocated 18,400 people and none of them has been hunted down by criminals and killed or hurt. And not having friends is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
1. The highest scoring word you can play on the first turn in Scrabble is . . . muzjiks. That’s a word for Russian peasants and will earn 128 points. Of course, you’d have to randomly start with those exact seven letters, so it’ll probably never happen.
2. Children in Armenia are required to learn chess in school. It’s the only country in the world where chess class is mandatory.
3. More than 18,400 people have been relocated with the U.S. federal witness protection program . . . and not a single one of them has been hunted down by criminals and killed or hurt.
4. Not having friends is really bad for you. In terms of the impact on your health, having zero friends is like smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
5. It’s illegal to reincarnate in China without government permission.
Five Psychological Tricks That Give You Big Advantages in Everyday Situations
Here are a few psychological tricks that give you an advantage in everyday situations. If you think someone might go after you in a meeting, sit next to them . . . when you make a sales pitch, don’t say anything afterwards and let the OTHER person keep talking . . . and if you want a big favor, ask for a smaller favor first.
3% of People Have Taken a Nap Under Their Desk
Have you ever taken a nap at work? In a new survey, 18% of people say they’ve gone out and taken a nap in their car . . . 16% have taken a nap in their chair . . . 11% have taken a nap in the break room . . . and 3% have taken a nap under their DESK.
The Ten Most Common Jobs in America
The Bureau of Labor Statistics just put out a new report on the most popular jobs in America. Meaning, the most COMMON jobs. The top five are: Retail salesperson . . . cashier . . . food prep and service worker, including fast food . . . office clerk . . . and registered nurse.
1. Retail salesperson.
3. Food prep and service worker, including fast food.
4. Office clerk.
5. Registered nurse.
6. Waiter and waitress.
7. Customer service rep.
8. General laborer.
9. Secretary and administrative assistant.
10. Janitor and cleaner.
Women Spend Two Months of Their Lives Talking to Their Mom on the Phone
According to a new survey, the average woman spends TWO MONTHS of her life on the phone with her mother. That’s three calls a week, 16 minutes each, from age 18 to age 50. The survey also found the average woman only talks to her dad on the phone for seven minutes a week . . . or a total of EIGHT DAYS of her life.
Left-Handed People Are Better Drivers?
A new study found left-handed people are BETTER drivers . . . and get into fewer accidents. The best theory from the study is that cars are designed for right-handed people . . . especially the gear shift . . . and that lets right-handed people get more complacent while left-handed people have to pay more attention.
The Ten Things You’re Most Likely to Loan Your Neighbors
According to a new survey, the things you’re most likely to loan or give to a neighbor are leftovers, tools, yard equipment, a bike, and clothing.
1. Food, which mostly means leftovers. 78% of people say they have or WOULD share them with neighbors.
2. Tools, 71%.
3. Yard equipment, 64%.
4. A bike, 36%.
5. Clothes, 26%.
6. Shelter. Like, if their place had to be fumigated or something. 26%.
7. Electronics, 24%.
8. Kids’ toys, 24%.
9. Your babysitter, 24%.
10. A car if they needed it, 15%.
A Woman Fell Down a Boarded-Up Well During Sex . . . And Her Boyfriend Left Her There
A couple in Spain decided to have sex on top of a boarded-up WELL on Friday. But they accidentally dislodged some of the boards, and the woman fell 30 FEET to the water at the bottom. Luckily she survived. But instead of helping her, the guy took off. Police eventually rescued her, and she was treated for hypothermia.
A Company in Vegas Is Offering Private Flights Specifically So You Can Join the Mile-High Club
There’s another company offering private flights specifically so you can join the MILE-HIGH CLUB . . . if you don’t want to risk doing it on a regular flight. They’re called Love Cloud, and they operate out of Vegas. It’s $800 for 40 minutes, the plane has a bed in it . . . and yes, they clean and change the sheets between clients.
A Woman Is Arrested For Calling in a Fake School Shooting as an April Fools’ Prank
Here’s this year’s DUMBEST April Fools’ Day prank. A 54-year-old woman in South Carolina who works at a college texted her daughter yesterday saying there was a SCHOOL SHOOTING. Her daughter called 911, and cops rushed to the college . . . where they found there was no shooting. The woman was arrested and is facing several charges.
Ron Palillo (1949 – 2012) Arnold Horshack on “Welcome Back, Kotter”! He lost horribly to Dustin “Screech” Diamond on “Celebrity Boxing 2″. Also lost horribly to Jason Voorhees in “Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives”.
Lee DeWyze is 28. “American Idol” Season Nine winner you’ve already forgotten about. His debut album “Live It Up” peaked at number 19.
Yung Joc is 31. Young urban troubadour who likes to call himself ATL’s Most Wanted. His biggest hit is “It’s Goin’ Down” but he was also featured on T-Pain’s “Buy U a Drink (Shawty Snappin’)”.
Bethany Joy Lenz is 33. She played Haley on “One Tree Hill”. She wrote “Halo“, one of her hits from the show, with former “American Idol” judge Kara Dioguardi. (Here’s a “One Tree Hill” video of Haley singing it in concert.)
Jesse Carmichael is 35. Maroon 5′s keyboardist.
Michael Fassbender is 37. Magneto in the new “X-Men” movies. He was also in “Jonah Hex”, “Inglorious Bastards”, “300″ and “Prometheus”.
Aiden Turner is 37. “All My Children” stud who was on “Dancing with the Stars” in 2010. He didn’t last very long.
Adam Rodriguez is 39. En fuego Latino heartthrob Eric from “CSI: Miami”.
Roselyn Sanchez is 41. En feuga Latina from “Without a Trace”. She was also the only recognizable star in “Act of Valor”, the movie starring actual Navy SEALs. Now she’s Carmen on Lifetime’s “Devious Maids”.
Clark Gregg is 52. Agent Phil Coulson on “Marvel’s Agents of “S.H.I.E.L.D.” and in four of the Marvel movies . . . “Iron Man”, “Iron Man 2″, “Thor” and “The Avengers”. He was also Richard on “The New Adventures of Old Christine”.
(Loki killed Coulson in “The Avengers”, and the truth about his resurrection is now slowly being revealed on “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”)
Billy Dean is 52. Country singer [slash] “Star Search” winner.
Keren Woodward is 53. Bananarama’s lead singer. Biggest hit: “Venus”. Second biggest hit: ROCK BOTTOM. APB on Bananarama! Someone look under Exposé AND the Cover Girls!
Christopher Meloni is 53. “Law & Order: SVU”, “True Blood”, and “Oz”. Now he’s starring on the new Fox sitcom “Surviving Jack”. He also once played racist Detective Mark Fuhrman in the movie “Murder in Greenwich”.
Emmylou Harris is 67. Country legend.
Linda Hunt is 69. Hetty, the tiny boss on “NCIS: Los Angeles”. She was also a tiny judge on “The Practice” and the voice of Grandmother Willow in “Pocahontas”.
Don Sutton is 69. Hall of Fame pitcher turned Atlanta Braves broadcaster.
Leon Russell is 72. White-bearded Southern rocker who’s jammed with everyone from Jerry Lee Lewis to the Rolling Stones.
If you’re into anti-war songs, he did one of the best . . . singing Bob Dylan’s “Masters of War” to the tune of “The Star-Spangled Banner”. Dig.
(He’s also in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame . . . thanks to Elton John.)
Leon Wilkeson (1952 – 2001) Lynyrd Skynyrd bassist. He survived the 1977 plane crash that killed Ronnie Van Zant and two other Skynyrd members . . . but abused his body so much, he died in his sleep by age 49.
MARVIN GAYE (1939 – 1984) Shot by his own father, the day before his 45th birthday. His dad pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and got PROBATION.
Beaten Black Motorist Rodney King . . . His full legal name. (1965 – 2012)
Jack Webb (1920 – 1982) He IS Joe Friday on “Dragnet”.
Sir Alec Guinness (1914 – 2000) OBI-WAN KENOBI. He would have been 100.
Sadly, Obi-Wan hated “Star Wars” AND the young Jedis who didn’t realize that he won an Oscar for 1957′s “Bridge on the River Kwai” . . . and may have been the greatest actor of all time.
Buddy Ebsen (1908 – 2003) Jed Clampett on “The Beverly Hillbillies” . . . and his IS Barnaby Jones.
Hans Christian Andersen (1805 – 1875) Danish shoemaker who wrote “The Little Mermaid”, “The Ugly Duckling”, “Thumbelina”, “The Princess and the Pea”, and “The Emperor’s New Clothes”.
GIACOMO CASANOVA (1725 – 1798) Writer [slash] soldier [slash] renowned LOVER. After preaching a sermon in church, the collection plate was filled with propositions from nubile Italian minxes.
Once, when he was turned down by a woman, Casanova said he began to die.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 2 days to “Captain America 2″
• 4 days to “Game of Thrones”
• 4 days until the ACM Awards
• 13 days until your Taxes are Due
• 18 days to Easter Sunday
• 1,024 days left of “Hope and Change”
501 years ago . . . In 1513, Spanish explorer PONCE DE LEON landed in Florida, in search of the Fountain of Youth. It was during the Easter season, so he named the area Flowery Easter, or Pascua Florida.
83 years ago . . . In 1931, during an exhibition game between the New York Yankees and the Chattanooga Lookouts, 17-year-old JACKIE MITCHELL, who’s A GIRL, struck out BABE RUTH and LOU GEHRIG on seven pitches.
Supposedly, it was all a publicity stunt. Either way, Mitchell’s contract with the Lookouts was soon voided by baseball’s commissioner, who said the sport was too rough for women.
58 years ago . . . In 1956, “As The World Turns” and “The Edge Of The Night” debuted on CBS as television’s FIRST 30-minute daytime soaps.
(“As The World Turns” aired its final episode on September 17th, 2010, after more than 54 YEARS on the air. “The Edge of Night” fizzled out after a “measly” 28 years.)
40 years ago . . . In 1974, “The Sting” beat out “The Exorcist”, “Serpico” and “American Graffiti” for Best Picture at the Academy Awards.
25 years ago . . . In 1989, the Mega Powers exploded at “Wrestlemania 5″. HULK HOGAN and “THE MACHO MAN” RANDY SAVAGE fought for the WWF Title AND for MISS ELIZABETH’S heart . . . and Hogan won both.
(Elizabeth’s dead now. So is the Macho Man. RASSLIN’ KILLS.)
22 years ago . . . In 1992, mob boss JOHN GOTTI was convicted in New York for murder and racketeering. He was later sentenced to life in prison.
19 years ago . . . In 1995, at the worst “WRESTLEMANIA” ever, “Wrestlemania 11″, football legend (slash) crack-head LAWRENCE TAYLOR defeated BAM BAM BIGELOW in the main event.
(Bam Bam is dead now. RASSLIN’ KILLS. LT is still alive and even competed on “Dancing with the Stars”. CRACK MAKES YOU STRONGER!)
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, POPE JOHN PAUL THE SECOND died at the age of 84. He was succeeded by German Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who became Pope Benedict the 16th.