Your daily dose of whatever!!
Important Update: Kate Upton Does Not Hate Her Boobs!
It turns out KATE UPTON never said she wants smaller boobs. During an Australian radio interview, she said, quote, “I actually didn’t ever say that. Yeah, no, I never said that . . . I love my body. I always feel incredibly grateful for what I have, but there’s times when all women don’t feel their best.”
Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg are Engaged
JENNY MCCARTHY and “Blue Bloods” star DONNIE WAHLBERG are engaged. She announced it on “The View” yesterday. They also announced that every single co-host, past and present, will be on the show on Thursday, May 15th . . . the day before BARBARA WALTERS officially retires.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. (NC-17) JADA PINKETT posted a VERY SEXY nude photo of herself on Facebook.
She captioned it, quote, “The human body is beauty, art, creativity, expression, a vessel for the soul, our temple and a magnificent machine. We gotta take care of it. Love on your body today. It’s thee only body you got.”
2. (NC-17) HEIDI KLUM is 40 and she’s had four kids. And yes, maybe her boobs are getting a little pancakey. But when she struts around on the beach in NOTHING but a bikini bottom, she still gets my attention.
3. So LORDE did indeed meet GEORGE BRETT Tuesday night. It was a picture of Brett in his Kansas City Royals uniform in “National Geographic” magazine that inspired Lorde to write the song “Royals”.
4. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guy throw his kid as high in the air as JESSICA SIMPSON’S husband tosses their daughter Maxwell in this picture. But as far as I know, she enjoyed it.
5. CHRISTINA AGUILERA’S boobs really do respond well to pregnancy, don’t they?
6. MICHAEL DOUGLAS and CATHERINE ZETA-JONES went to a play together in New York Tuesday night. And they were wearing their wedding rings.
Miley Cyrus Had to Cancel Another Gig Because She Was Still in the Hospital . . . Is She Partying to Get Over Her Dog?
MILEY CYRUS had to cancel another show because she was still in the hospital recovering from an allergic reaction to antibiotics. She Tweeted, quote, “I’m so sorry but some things are outta my control. If anyone thinks I’d rather be layin’ in a hospital bed than doing what I love on stage they’re [effin] LAME. I’m miserable.”
Orlando Bloom Got Out of a Ticket By Being Orlando Bloom . . . But Emma Roberts Got Ticketed Because a Cop Thought Her Bagel Was a Phone
ORLANDO BLOOM got pulled over in Beverly Hills after he blew through a stop sign, but the cop let him go when he realized who he was. Meanwhile, EMMA ROBERTS Tweeted that she got a ticket for talking on her phone while driving . . . even though the cop mistook her BAGEL for a phone.
Did You Know These Eight Celebrities Have Been Arrested?
Someone has put together a list of celebrities with ARREST RECORDS that you may not know about. They include: Will Smith for assault, Matthew Broderick for killing two people in a car accident, and Mark Wahlberg for beating the crap out of two guys when he was a teenager.
1. Will Smith was involved in a brawl back in the ’80s, which nearly BLINDED a man. Will was initially charged with aggravated assault . . . recklessly endangering another person . . . simple assault . . . and criminal conspiracy.
But the charges were later dismissed.
2. In 1987, Matthew Broderick was involved in a fatal car accident. He was on vacation in Ireland, when he crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with another vehicle. The two people in that car died.
He was initially charged with “death by dangerous driving” . . . but was later convicted of a lesser charge of “careless driving,” and got off with just a $175 fine.
3. When he was 16, Mark Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder after attacking two men with a wooden stick . . . leaving one of them BLIND in one eye. Mark later pled guilty to assault, and only ended up serving 45 days in jail.
4. We know Kiefer Sutherland likes to drink . . . but did you know he’s been arrested for DUI FOUR times? In 1989, 1993, 2004 and 2007. The last one came when cops spotted him making an illegal U-turn. He served 48 days in jail.
5. Back in 1999, Matthew McConaughey was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia . . . when the cops responded to a noise complaint at his house. Matthew was DANCING AND PLAYING THE BONGOS NAKED when they arrived.
The drug charges were later dropped, and Matthew got off with a $50 fine.
6. Vanilla Ice has had several significant brushes with the law. In 1991, he was arrested after threatening a homeless man with a pistol. Then, in both 2001 AND 2008, he was arrested for assaulting his wife . . . but the second time the case was dropped.
7. Woody Harrelson was arrested in 1982 for disorderly conduct when he was found dancing in the middle of a street. He was also charged with resisting arrest. He avoided jail by paying a fine.
8. In 2001, Marilyn Manson was charged with sexual misconduct against a security officer, after allegedly rubbing his crotch against the man’s head during a concert. He was charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct and paid a $4,000 fine.
(For more, hit up Buzzfeed.com. Note: Apparently, the author is British, because she calls drunk driving DRINK DRIVING.)
“X-Men” Director Bryan Singer Is Accused of Forcing a Teenage Boy to Have Sex and Take Drugs Years Ago
“X-Men” director, writer and producer BRYAN SINGER is being accused of forcing a teenage boy to have sex and take drugs several years ago. The alleged victim, who’s in his early 30s now, is suing Singer, claiming the offenses took place at, quote, “sordid parties” that were thrown for the purpose of, quote, “sexual contact between adult males and . . . teenage boys.”
Two Years After Being Given a Year or Two to Live, Robin Roberts Calls Herself a “Walking Miracle”
“Good Morning America’s” ROBIN ROBERTS says that two years ago, her doctors diagnosed her with a severe blood and bone marrow disease, and told her she may only have a year or two to live. But her health has improved, and she now says, quote, “I feel like I’m a walking miracle.”
Thursday TV Reminders:
• “American Idol” [Results Show] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox.
• The fifth season finale of “Community” . . . from 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on NBC.
• “Hollywood Game Night” . . . from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. The contestants include Wayne Brady, Zachary Levi, and “The Walking Dead’s” Lauren Cohan.
• The first season finale of “The Crazy Ones” . . . from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on CBS.
• The fifth season finale of “Parenthood” . . . from 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC.
• The third season finale of “Scandal” . . . from 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” – Michelle Obama, Will Ferrell, and Arcade Fire. (Repeat)
• “Late Night with Seth Meyers” – Kyle MacLachlan and Karmin. (Repeat)
• “Letterman” – Billy Crystal, Tony Hale, and R&B singer Liv Warfield. (Repeat)
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – “Scandal” creator Shonda Rhimes.
• “Carson Daly” – Sirah and “Run & Jump” director Steph Green. (Repeat)
• “Arsenio” – TGT . . . Tyrese, Ginuwine, and Tank. (Repeat)
• “Conan” – Tracy Morgan, Judy Greer, and Broken Bells.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Kevin Bacon and Andy Hendrickson.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Brooklyn Decker.
• “Jon Stewart” – Colin Firth. (Repeat)
• “The Colbert Report” – Jane Goodall. (Repeat)
Five Random Facts For Thursday
Here are a few random facts for you. If you add up all the numbers on a roulette wheel, you get 666. There are more Puerto Rican people living in the continental U.S. than in Puerto Rico. And the most common word people use in their bios on Twitter is “love.”
1. If you add up all the numbers on a roulette wheel, you get 666.
2. There are approximately five million Puerto Ricans living in the continental U.S. . . . and 3.7 million living in Puerto Rico.
3. Technically, a “moment” is 90 seconds. Moment is in the 1398 Oxford English Dictionary, and it says there are 40 moments in an hour . . . so that’s 90 seconds per moment. But obviously the definition has evolved to just mean “a short amount of time.”
4. The most common word people use in their bios on Twitter is “love.”
5. The only planet in our solar system that’s not named after a Roman god or goddess is . . . Earth. Earth comes from an old English word “ertha,” which means “ground.”
Half the Guys in a New Survey Say They’d Rather Spend Their Birthday at Home With Their Wife or Girlfriend
What’s your ideal birthday? In a new poll, HALF the men surveyed said it would be staying at home with just their wife or girlfriend. One-third say it’s a big night out with friends, and 4% say it would be sitting home ALONE.
The Happiest Couples Spoon All Night . . . the Least Happy Ones Sleep on Opposite Sides of a King-Size Bed
Your sleep position determines just how happy your relationship is. According to a new study, couples who sleep less than an inch apart are the HAPPIEST . . . and couples who sleep at least two-and-a-half feet apart are the LEAST HAPPY.
Utah Is the Most Fertile State in the Country . . . Rhode Island Is the Least
A new study looked at fertility rates in the U.S. to figure out the most and least FERTILE states. Utah is on top, with 2.4 children born for every one woman. It just beat out South Dakota, Idaho, Alaska, and North Dakota. On the other side, Rhode Island is least fertile, with 1.6 children per woman. It finished just below New Hampshire, Washington D.C., Vermont, and Massachusetts.
What Do Guys Do to Impress You . . . But Just Makes You Cringe?
What do guys do to impress you . . . but really just makes you CRINGE? A few of the most popular answers are: Talking smack about your boyfriend to get you to break up with him . . . bragging or showing off . . . and aggressive driving.
1. Talking smack about your boyfriend to get you to break up with him.
2. Immediately bragging or showing off at the beginning of a conversation, about anything from money, to how smart they are, to how much they can drink.
3. Crazy aggressive driving.
4. Talking about how many women they’ve slept with . . . or showing you photos or texts they’ve gotten from other women.
5. Talking about how ripped they are, or wearing a shirt that’s two sizes too small to show off their muscles.
The Top Five Reasons People Quit Their Job
According to a new survey, the five most common reasons for quitting a job are: Not making enough money, not getting promoted, not feeling fulfilled, too much stress, and not using the job skills you’ve learned.
A Missing Three-Year-Old Was Found Inside an Arcade Claw Machine
A 24-year-old mother in Nebraska called the cops earlier this week when her three-year-old son wandered out of her apartment through an unlocked door. Fortunately, he didn’t go far. They found him at a bowling alley nearby . . . and he’d crawled into the ARCADE CLAW MACHINE and was playing with the stuffed animals. The vending machine company got him out safely.
The Top 10 Ways You Embarrass Your Kids Online
A new survey found 29% of people say they’ve been HUMILIATED by their parents online. If you’re a parent, here’s HOW you’re doing it: You post inappropriate photos of them . . . you post inappropriate photos of yourself . . . you use slang terms like YOLO incorrectly . . . and you post inappropriate comments on their Facebook wall.
A Guy Claims He Has Kardashian Phobia . . . Just Seeing Them on TV Makes Him Throw Up
A 24-year-old guy in England says he has the first case of KARDASHIAN PHOBIA . . . whenever he sees or hears the Kardashians on TV, he breaks out in a cold sweat and gets NAUSEOUS. He says it all started when he watched Kim’s sex tape, to convince himself he wasn’t gay.
Has the Beard Trend Peaked?
A new study out of Australia says the whole “men with beards” trend may’ve peaked. The researchers found that women only find beards attractive when they’re RARE. Now that beards are more popular, they don’t stand out anymore . . . so women aren’t as into them.
Rooney Mara is 29. She was “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”. (She and her sister Kate are also NFL royalty. Their dad’s family, the Maras, own the New York Giants. Their mom’s family, the Rooneys, own the Pittsburgh Steelers.)
Henry Ian Cusick is 47. Desmond on “Lost”. Now he’s on the CW’s “The 100″.
William Mapother is 49. Tom Cruise’s cousin. He had a small part in “Mission Impossible 2″ . . . but you’d know him a whole lot better as Ethan on “Lost”.
L. Scott Caldwell is 64. You’d think “L. Scott” is a dude, but she’s actually the lovely, matronly Nubian who played Rose on “Lost”. The “L” stands for “Laverne.”
Victoria Beckham is 40. Posh Spice. Used to be hot. She is roughly 60% synthetic now.
Jennifer Garner is 42. Kick-ass “Alias” chick. Sadly, she kicked less ass as Elektra. And kicked the least ass in her decision to procreate with Ben Affleck.
Redman is 44. Dazzling young urbanite . . . who LOVES the reefer cigarettes.
Adam McKay is 46. He directed and co-wrote “Anchorman”, “Talladega Nights”, “Step Brothers”, and “The Other Guys” with Will Ferrell.
Liz Phair is 47. Sexy singer of “Supernova”, “Divorce Song” and “Why Can’t I?”.
Lela Rochon is 50. Nubian minx in “Waiting to Exhale”, “Harlem Nights”, and “Why Do Fools Fall in Love”.
Norman “Boomer” Esiason is 53. Former NFL quarterback and “Monday Night Football” commentator. Now, he’s on the CBS NFL pre-game show. He also replaced Don Imus on WFAN back in 2007.
Sean Bean is 55. Boromir in “The Lord of the Rings”, Ned Stark on HBO’s “Game of Thrones”, Zeus in the “Percy Jackson” movies, and Ian, the main bad guy, in “National Treasure”. He was also 006, the villain in “Golden Eye”.
Nick Hornby is 57. British author of “High Fidelity”, “About A Boy” and “Fever Pitch”. “Fever Pitch” was about how Hornby worshipped some soccer team . . . but it was turned into a BASEBALL movie for those ignorant, barbaric Americans, Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon.
Afrika Bambaataa is 57. Hip-Hop pioneer.
“Rowdy” Roddy Piper is 60. WWF legend and star of such cinematic classics as “They Live” and “Hell Comes to Frogtown”.
His greatest line: “I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I’m all outta bubblegum.” And he’s still kicking ass AND chewing bubble gum, even after a battle with LYMPHOMA!
Olivia Hussey is 63. GORGEOUS brunette in THE movie version of “Romeo & Juliet”. The quick flash of her milk-bubble was the only reason I showed up to English class for YEARS . . . because you never knew when you might see it again.
Related Comedy: Actress Olivia Hussy turns 63. Olivia had long been regarded as the most famous Hussy. Then Miley Cyrus came along.
Jan Hammer is 66. Czechoslovakian composer-musician of the theme to “Miami Vice”, starring Nubian superstar Philip Michael Thomas as Detective Ricardo Tubbs!
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 3 days to Easter Sunday
• 6 days to Secretary’s Day
• 24 days to Mother’s Day
• 36 days to Memorial Day Weekend
• 59 days to Father’s Day
• 1,009 days left of “Hope and Change”
224 years ago . . . In 1790, BENJAMIN FRANKLIN died in Philadelphia, at age 84. Check out Ben’s Wise Words of the Day: “If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing.”
85 years ago . . . In 1929, BABE RUTH married Claire Hodgeson, a former member of the Ziegfeld Follies, at 5:45 A.M. to avoid fans who were expecting to crash the event at 6:30 A.M.
When asked where they were going for their honeymoon, Ruth said, “To the ballpark.” He hit a home run for her that day.
77 years ago . . . In 1937, DAFFY DUCK made his debut in “Porky’s Duck Hunt”.
54 years ago . . . In 1960, rockabilly pioneer EDDIE COCHRAN (“Summertime Blues”) died in England, from severe brain injuries sustained in a car crash. GENE VINCENT (“Be Bop A Lula”) was also seriously injured in the accident.
53 years ago . . . In 1961, the CIA launched one of its biggest disasters . . . the BAY OF PIGS invasion of Cuba, where the CIA trained en fuego Cuban exiles to overthrow the Communist government of FIDEL CASTRO.
One-hundred attackers were killed, 200 escaped, and the remaining 1,200 were captured and held for ransom.
50 years ago . . . In 1964, the FBI reported that it could not determine the lyrics to “Louie Louie”.
50 years ago . . . In 1964, FORD unveiled its newest model . . . the MUSTANG.
33 years ago . . . In 1981, “GOING APE!” was released . . . starring DANNY DEVITO, three orangutans and TONY DANZA.
32 years ago . . . In 1982, TOTO’S MASSIVE HIT “ROSANNA” ENTERED THE CHART AT #81 . . . AND WOULD SOON WORK ITS WAY UP TO #1!
21 years ago . . . In 1993, A federal jury in L.A. convicted two former PO-lice officers, STACEY KOON and LAURENCE POWELL, for violating the civil rights of Beaten Black Motorist RODNEY KING. Two other cops were acquitted.
21 years ago . . . In 1993, SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN announced there’d be NO MORE RAP CONCERTS at the Valencia, California, amusement park . . .
. . . after several hundred angry youths went on a rampage when they couldn’t get into a sold-out show by TLC and PAPERBOY.
21 years ago . . . In 1993, gorgeous BANGLES beauty SUSANNA HOFFS married the director of the “AUSTIN POWERS” and “MEET THE PARENTS” movies . . . one JAY ROACH. Today is their 21st Wedding Anniversary.
19 years ago . . . In 1995, COURTNEY LOVE and her HOLE performed on the sixth season premiere of MTV’s “Unplugged”.
18 years ago . . . In 1996, LYLE & ERIK MENENDEZ were spared the death penalty by an L.A. jury.
16 years ago . . . In 1998, LINDA MCCARTNEY died in Tucson after a long battle against breast cancer.
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, CHRIS TUCKER was arrested AT GUNPOINT for leading Georgia state troopers on a brief high-speed chase after he was caught doing 109 miles per hour on Interstate 20.
Eight years ago . . . In 2006, MELISSA ETHERIDGE announced that she and her delicious partner, TAMMY LYNN MICHAELS, were expecting twins.
(Tammy gave birth to the twins in October of 2006. Melissa already had two kids with her previous girlfriend, Julie Cypher, who were conceived thanks to the very special seed of DAVID CROSBY.)
Five years ago . . . In 2009, committed vegetarian Morrissey walked off the stage at Coachella because he smelled “burning flesh” from nearby barbecues.