Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Jennifer Lopez Jokingly Calls Ex-Boyfriends Diddy and Ben Affleck “Mother(effers)”
In a radio interview yesterday, JENNIFER LOPEZ was asked who she would save if ex-boyfriends DIDDY and BEN AFFLECK were both drowning, and she could only save one of them. She said, quote, “I’d let both those mother(effers) drown.” She was joking, of course.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. (NC-17) JAKE GYLLENHAAL got naked while filming a movie in Rome called “Everest”. (WARNING: You will see Jake’s naked backside. Although you’ll notice in the last photo that he’s not COMPLETELY naked. His manhood is strategically covered.)
2. ROBIN THICKE and PAULA PATTON spent Saturday together with their 3-year-old son Julian.
But on Monday, he was celebrating his 37th birthday at a Hollywood club with a group of friends that included LEONARDO DICAPRIO. (You can read more about that here.)
3. SOPHIA BUSH wore a corset for “Maxim” magazine. (Check out two pics and a behind-the-scenes video here.)
4. KATHARINE MCPHEE was spotted with her husband Nick Cokas. Last fall, Katharine was photographed making out with a director from her TV show “Smash”, but sources say she and Nick are trying to reconcile.
5. “Sexy” Video: On “The Talk” yesterday, SHERYL UNDERWOOD came out in her underwear. She was mocking MILEY CYRUS for performing in her bra and panties after supposedly not having time for a costume change.
Justin Bieber Tops a Poll of the Most Overexposed Celebrities
According to a new poll JUSTIN BIEBER is the most overexposed celebrity. KIM KARDASHIAN came in second, and LINDSAY LOHAN was third.
1. Justin Bieber . . . 67% of people thought he was overexposed
2. Kim Kardashian, 61%
3. Lindsay Lohan, 59%
4. Miley Cyrus, 57%
5. Honey Boo Boo, 56%
6. Kris Jenner, 55%
7. Snooki, 55%
8. Paris Hilton, 53%
9. Kourtney Kardashian, 50%
10. Khloe Kardashian, 49%
“Resurrection” Premiered to Strong Ratings . . . And The “Big Bang Theory” Was the Most-Watched Show
The series premiere of “Resurrection” got 13.9 million viewers. That was a huge ratings hit for ABC and it was the most-watched show last Sunday night.
The season finale of HBO’s “True Detective” had 3.5 million viewers, which is great for a PAY cable channel. Once you factor in DVR users and re-runs, an estimated 11 million people watched the finale. Here are last week’s top ten shows:
1. “The Big Bang Theory “, CBS, 18.1 million viewers.
2. “NCIS “, CBS, 17.9 million viewers.
3. Monday’s episode of “The Voice “, NBC, 15.6 million viewers.
4. Tuesday’s episode of “The Voice”, NBC, 14.5 million viewers.
5. “NCIS: Los Angeles”, CBS, 14.4 million viewers.
6. “Resurrection”, ABC, 13.9 million viewers.
7. “The Walking Dead”, AMC, 12.7 million viewers.
8. “Blue Bloods”, CBS, 12 million viewers.
9. “The Millers”, CBS, 11.6 million viewers.
10. “Criminal Minds”, CBS, 11.4 million viewers.
The Latest Concept in Reality TV: People Having Sex in a Box
Reality TV producers aren’t even PRETENDING to have lofty goals anymore. WEtv just announced they’re doing a show called “Sex Box” . . . in which people HAVE SEX . . . IN A BOX.
Okay, there’s a LITTLE more to it than that. The participants are couples who’ve been having relationship problems. They go into the box and get all nasty . . . then address their issues with a panel of experts.
It’s supposedly better to talk about these issues post-coitus because the couples are, quote, “completely filterless and emotionally honest”. They’re actually already doing this show in Britain, and it’s a hit.
Wednesday TV Reminders:
• “American Idol” [Performance Show] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. The Top 11 perform songs from their favorite movies.
• “Melissa & Joey” . . . 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on ABC Family. Tamera Mowry guests.
• “Wahlburgers” . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on A&E. Donnie and Mark Wahlberg gets some of their celebrity friends to help them trick Paul into thinking they’re doing a jingle for the restaurant.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” – Shailene Woodley, Artie Lange, and Beck.
• “Late Night with Seth Meyers” – Norman Reedus, and American Authors.
• “Letterman” – Sylvester Stallone, and Theo James from “Divergent”. Music Guest: Ledisi.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Robert Duvall, and Rachael Ray. Music Guest: Damon Albarn.
• “Carson Daly” – Carrie Brownstein from “Portlandia”, the Colourist, and the Casket Girls.
• “Arsenio” – Macy Gray and Olympic wrestler Jordan Burroughs.
• “Conan” – Aaron Paul, Maggie Q, and comedian Ian Karmel.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Ricky Gervais, and Krysten Ritter.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Adam Levine.
• “Jon Stewart” – Jason Bateman.
• “The Colbert Report” – Maria Shriver.
Five Random Facts For Wednesday
Here are some random facts for you. Antarctica is considered a desert, and is the largest desert on the planet. Buzz Lightyear’s original name was Lunar Larry. And STAN LEE and DR. SEUSS served together in the Army during World War Two, creating pamphlets for soldiers about how to avoid getting VD.
1. Antarctica is technically considered a desert . . . which makes it the largest desert on the planet.
2. SADDAM HUSSEIN wrote a romance novel in 2000. It was called “Zabibah and the King” and was about a woman who leaves her cruel husband for the king in medieval Iraq.
3. Oregon is the only U.S. state with a flag that’s different on both sides. One side says “State of Oregon, 1859″ and has the state seal . . . the other side shows a beaver chewing a log.
4. Buzz Lightyear’s original name was Lunar Larry.
5. STAN LEE served in the Army during World War Two . . . as an official Army PLAYWRIGHT. DR. SEUSS also served as a playwright with him. They created pamphlets for soldiers about how to avoid getting VD.
The Five Sexiest Jobs For Men . . . And the Least Sexy One
A new survey has found the SEXIEST JOBS for men. The top five are chef, doctor, lawyer, firefighter, and farmer. The least sexy job is politician.
1. Chef . . . 27% of women think it’s the sexiest job.
2. Doctor, 23%.
3. Lawyer, 15%.
4. Firefighter, 12%.
5. Farmer, 6%.
The Ten U.S. Cities That Take the Most Selfies
“Time” magazine did a study to figure out the cities with the highest percentage of people taking selfies. The top five are New York . . . Miami . . . Anaheim . . . San Francisco . . . and Boston.
1. New York . . . specifically Manhattan.
3. Anaheim, California . . . probably because of Disneyland.
4. San Francisco.
6. Newark, New Jersey.
7. Honolulu, Hawaii.
8. Las Vegas.
9. Washington, D.C.
10. Oakland, California.
Worldwide, the city with the most selfies is Makati City, in the Philippines. (Time)
Selfies Have Led to a Big Increase in Nose Jobs
There’s been a big jump in facial plastic surgery in the past year . . . and plastic surgeons think SELFIES are the reason. There was a 10% increase in nose jobs and a 7% increase in hair transplants . . . possibly because people are taking more pictures of themselves and obsessing about how they look.
The Two Sentences That Will Get Your Kids to Tell the Truth
According to a new book called “NurtureShock”, you only need TWO sentences to get your kid to always tell you the truth. When you think they might be lying about doing something, tell them: “I won’t be upset with you if you did it. And if you tell the truth, I will be really happy.”
What’s Your “Worst Birthday Ever” Story?
What’s your “worst birthday ever” story? A few of our favorites are a guy who used his birthday money to buy himself a dirt bike, which his dad ended up returning and keeping the money . . . and a kid whose after-school surprise party for his ninth birthday was on September 11th, 2001 so no one showed up.
1. “On my 10th birthday I got about $200 total so my mom took me to the store and I bought an amazing electric mini dirt bike. When we got home, my dad said, ‘What the eff is this?’ He ended up returning it . . . and kept the money.”
2. “As a kid, our school would give us a ‘birthday badge,’ which was like a fake police badge with a pin. I put it in my pocket. The pin ended up piercing my testicles and I had to go to the ER.”
3. “My girlfriend dumped me on my 21st birthday. So I did get to spend my 21st birthday at a bar, drinking legally . . . only I was drinking alone, crying, and walked home in the rain.”
4. “My mom had set up a surprise party for me after school on my ninth birthday. All of my friends were going to go and I never saw it coming. BUT . . . my ninth birthday was September 11th, 2001. I ended up eating cake alone.”
5. “My wife was acting suspicious right before my birthday so I started snooping. Turned out she was organizing a surprise party for me with all of my friends. Which was great! Unfortunately, while snooping, I also found out she was cheating on me.” (Reddit)
A Couple Caught Their Realtor Using Their House For an Affair . . . and Think He Intentionally Priced It High to Keep It Empty For Sex
Last year, a couple in New Jersey caught their realtor on security footage using their house to have an AFFAIR. So they sued, and accused him of intentionally setting their house’s price too high to keep it empty for sex. And they just released some of the surveillance footage to “Inside Edition”.
Passengers Who Were Stuck on Carnival’s Poop Cruise Are Seeking $5,000 a Month . . . For Life
Remember the Carnival POOP CRUISE from last February, where passengers were trapped on that disabled cruise ship for four days with human feces running down the walls? A group of 33 passengers from the ship just filed a lawsuit seeking $5,000 a month . . . for the rest of their lives. They say they have ongoing problems from the cruise, ranging from anxiety to PTSD to chronic diarrhea.
Christina Grimmie is 20. YouTube sensation who just auditioned for “The Voice”. She got all four chairs to turn with “Wrecking Ball”, then chose Team Adam.
Jaimie Alexander is 30. Sif in the “Thor” movies . . . and last night’s episode of “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”
Holly Williams is 33. Country singer and daughter of Hank Williams Jr.
Pete Doherty is 35. Kate Moss’ coke-and-smack-fiend ex-boyfriend.
Eva Herzigova is 41. Gorgeous supermodel. TICO TORRES of Bon Jovi used to nail her anytime he wanted to!
Aaron Eckhart is 46. Harvey Dent in “The Dark Knight” . . . the President in “Olympus Has Fallen” . . . and Frankenstein’s monster in “I, Frankenstein“. Your wife or girlfriend wanted to be vigorously loved by him in “Erin Brockovich”.
Darryl Strawberry is 52. Crack-head.
Courtney B. Vance is 54. Angela Bassett’s fine-ass husband. He was also the A.D.A. on “Law & Order: Criminal Intent”, the preacher in “The Preacher’s Wife” . . . as well as a Harvard AND Yale graduate.
Marlon Jackson is 57. Of TITO JACKSON & The Jackson Five! He’s also the only one of the six Jackson bros who HASN’T gotten a divorce.
Steve Harris is 58. Iron Maiden’s bassist! He also founded the band and is the primary songwriter. And he’s the only member who’s been in the band since the very beginning . . . although guitarist Dave Murray has been with him almost as long. The two of them are the only members to appear on EVERY Maiden album.
Ron Jeremy is 61. Heart attack victim also known as The Hedgehog! The furry little / “big” pornographic legend who’s directed 281 dirty movies and starred in over 2,000 of them! Your wife says she wouldn’t . . . but do you believe her?
JAMES TAYLOR is 66. Genius singer-songwriter. John Mayer respectfully refers to the great James Taylor as “The Blueprint”.
Mitt Romney is 67.
Liza Minnelli is 68. Showbiz legend with enormous nipples. (Just don’t get her drunk . . . or angry. You wouldn’t like her when she’s drunk . . . or angry.)
Al Jarreau is 74.
Barbara Feldon is 81. Before there was Anne Hathaway, there was Barbara Feldon. She oozed sexuality as Agent 99 in the original “Get Smart“.
BILLIE “BUCKWHEAT” THOMAS! (1931 – 1980) (O-TAY!)
Jack Kerouac (1922 – 1969) Beatnik who wrote “On the Road”, the book that ultimately led to us seeing Kristen Stewart’s naked cans!
Charles Boycott (1832 – 1897) Irish real estate agent who refused to lower rents for poor tenants, and instead evicted them.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 5 days to St. Patrick’s Day
• 5 days to Dancing with the Stars
• 20 days to April Fool’s Day
• 23 days to “Captain America 2″
• 25 days to “Game of Thrones”
• 1,045 days left of “Hope and Change”
120 years ago . . . In 1894, the first bottles of COCA-COLA were sold.
118 years ago . . . In 1896, SPITTING was BANNED in New York City. And no one has spit in New York City since.
102 years ago . . . In 1912, Juliette Gordon Low founded the Girl Guides, later known as the GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA!
69 years ago . . . In 1945, ANNE FRANK died of typhus in a German concentration camp, just three months short of her 16th birthday.
(Out of all of Anne Frank’s family, only her father survived. When he returned home, he found the diary she kept for the two years they were in hiding and had it published.)
66 years ago . . . in 1948, the HELL’S ANGELS were organized. Twenty years later, they would ALLEGEDLY try to murder Mick Jagger.
45 years ago . . . in 1969, PAUL MCCARTNEY married LINDA EASTMAN at the Marylebone Registry Office in London. No other Beatles attended.
(Meanwhile, GEORGE HARRISON and his wife Patti were arrested for CANNABIS RESIN POSSESSION after authorities found 120 marijuana-type joints in their house!)
45 years ago . . . In 1969, at the Grammys, SIMON & GARFUNKEL won Record of the Year for “Mrs. Robinson”. GLEN CAMPBELL grabbed Album of the Year for “By The Time I Get To Phoenix” . . .
. . . JOSE FELICIANO (“Light My Fire”) was named Best New Artist, and the amazing “CLASSICAL GAS” won Best Pop Instrumental AND Best Instrumental Theme!
44 years ago . . . In 1970, the U.S. lowered the VOTING AGE from 21 to 18.
40 years ago . . . In 1974, CATHY LEE CROSBY introduced TV audiences to “Wonder Woman” in a made-for-TV movie on ABC. (The way sexier Lynda Carter’s TV series began two years later.)
34 years ago . . . In 1980, a Chicago jury found JOHN WAYNE GACY guilty of the murders of 33 men and boys. The next day, he was sentenced to death. He was finally executed on May 10th, 1994.
32 years ago . . . in 1982, RICHARD PRYOR’S second concert movie, “Richard Pryor Live On Sunset Strip” was released. JESSE JACKSON can be seen in the audience . . . possibly doing naughty things to random squish.
31 years ago . . . In 1983, Bonnie Tyler’s “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” hit #1 on the charts!
26 years ago . . . In 1988, RICK ASTLEY’S RICK-ROLLING SENSATION, “NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP”, HIT #1 ON THE CHARTS!
24 years ago . . . In 1990, the LOS ANGELES RAIDERS announced they were returning to OAKLAND.
23 years ago . . . In 1991, at the 5th Annual Sooouuul Train Music Awards, the Best R&B Albums were “POISON” by BELL BIV DEVOE, and MARIAH CAREY’S and JOHNNY GILL’S self-titled albums.
Mariah also won Best New R&B Artist, while M.C. HAMMER had Song of the Year for “U Can’t Touch This” and Best Rap Album for “Please Hammer Don’t Hurt ‘Em”.
22 years ago . . . In 1992, after 30 years of marriage, TAMMY FAYE BAKKER announced that she was divorcing her husband, Jim.
JIM BAKKER got the news at the Federal Medical Center, where he was serving an 18-year sentence for swindling his “Praise The Lord” ministry followers.
21 years ago . . . In 1993, the lovely JANET RENO was sworn in as the first and SEXIEST female Attorney General!
20 years ago . . . In 1994, MELANIE GRIFFITH changed her mind one day after filing for divorce from DON JOHNSON. She explained, quote, “I have terrible PMS. I just went a little crazy.”
18 years ago . . . In 1996, NANCY SINATRA donated her white go-go boots from “These Boots Are Made For Walkin’” to the Hard Rock Cafe in Beverly Hills, California.