Your daily dose of whatever includes:
- Olympic randoms just keep rolling!
- One of your favorite mouseketeers is preggers!
- Your new movies this weekend!
Olympic Medals . . . Canada Stole Gold From the U.S. Women’s Hockey Team, and the U.S. Figure Skaters Failed to Medal for the First Time Since 1936
The women’s hockey team suffered a heartbreaking overtime loss to Canada yesterday and had to settle for silver instead of gold. Also, none of the ladies’ figure skaters won a medal. And it’s the first time we didn’t medal in men’s OR women’s singles since 1936. But the one bright spot yesterday was in the ladies’ ski halfpipe, where American Maddie Bowman won gold.
At the end of Thursday’s competition, the U.S. had 8 gold, 6 silver, and 11 bronze. Here’s how we rank in overall medals.
1. The United States with 25 medals
2. Russia with 23 medals
3. The Netherlands with 22 medals
4. Norway with 21 medals
5. Canada with 20 medals
Three Olympic Randoms
1. Yesterday, a luger for the U.S. named Kate Hansen posted a video from Sochi that showed a WOLF . . . or a dog like a husky . . . wandering around the hallway of her building. And the video spread like CRAZY.
2. You don’t have to be born in a country to compete for them in the Olympics . . . as long as they give you citizenship. It’s a good way for good athletes to compete for powerhouse countries . . . or not-so-good athletes to make the Olympics.
In Sochi, Canada has the most carpetbaggers . . . they have NINE foreign-born athletes competing for them, a lot of whose immigration papers they RUSHED to get ready for the Olympics. Russia and the U.S. each have seven. (The Wire)
3. The woman who came in FIRST in the giant slalom was Tina Maze of Slovenia . . . who’s also a pop star back in her home country. Weirdly enough, the woman who came in LAST is also a music star.
Vanessa Vanakorn of Thailand came in 74th in her first giant slalom run and 67th in her second . . . both last place finishes. But she’s a HUGE music sensation in Thailand. She’s sold 10 million albums of violin-electronica fusion worldwide under the name Vanessa Mae.
Justin Guarini Claims He Hooked Up with Both Kelly Clarkson and Tamyra Gray Back in His “American Idol” Days
Forgotten “American Idol” reject JUSTIN GUARINI was quite the playboy back in his “Idol” days. He claims he was hooking up with KELLY CLARKSON while they were filming their movie, “From Justin to Kelly”, and says he also had a “fling” with TAMYRA GRAY, who came in fourth that season.
At a recent performance of his one-man stage show, “Lovesick”, Justin told the crowd that he and Kelly started hooking up while they were filming their HORRIBLE post-“Idol” movie, “From Justin to Kelly”.
He didn’t say how long they were together . . . but it was short-lived. He basically said he was left behind when Kelly’s career started taking off, and his didn’t.
But Kelly wasn’t Justin’s only conquest. Supposedly, he also had a “fling” with TAMYRA GRAY, who came in fourth that season.
Kelly hasn’t responded . . . so it’s unclear if she remembers who Justin is.
Jewel Says She’s Flattered People Consider Her “Hot” . . . After She Was Originally Called a “Chubby Renee Zellweger”
JEWEL is 39 now, and in a new interview she says she’s lucky because her career hasn’t depended on her looks. She says she’s flattered when people consider her hot . . . but says she struggled with it at first, when she was called, quote, “a chubby RENEE ZELLWEGER.”
She tells the “Huffington Post”, quote, “It’s weird. I never thought a snaggle-toothed, big nosed girl from Alaska would [be considered 'hot'] . . . but I enjoy it, especially as I’ve gotten older. I’ve just gotten more comfortable in my skin.”
Jewel adds that she’s “pretty lucky,” because she doesn’t feel that her career ever depended on how she looks . . . but it wasn’t always easy. She says, quote, “When I first came on the scene I was probably 15 or 20 pounds heavier . . .
“And they said I was the chubby RENEE ZELLWEGER. It’s a hard thing to live through, but I was very dedicated to not developing an eating disorder . . . and not becoming a drug addict because, to me, they weren’t longtime solutions.
Is Christina Aguilera Pregnant?
CHRISTINA AGUILERA got engaged on Valentine’s Day, and there may be a reason it’s happening now . . . because we’re hearing she’s also PREGNANT.
Multiple sources say Christina and her fiancé are expecting their first child. Christina also has a six-year-old son named Max from a previous marriage.
There’s no official word from Christina yet.
Megan Fox’s New Kid Has Been Burdened with the Name Bodhi Ransom
MEGAN FOX and BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN’S new son is just one week old, and they’ve already challenged him with a tough hurdle to overcome.
That’s because he’s been burdened with the name BODHI RANSOM.
It’s unclear how they settled on that one. For what it’s worth, their other son is named Noah Shannon . . . and Brian has a son from a previous relationship named Kassius.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. Someone sent MORGAN FREEMAN a fan letter that included a marriage proposal. He sent back an autographed picture that said, “Keep dreaming.”
2. ALEC BALDWIN’S wife HILARIA did yoga in a park in Madrid. After looking at the pictures, you’ll wonder why Alec isn’t a happier guy.
3. And now . . . ALEXANDER SKARSGARD in Antarctica, in nothing but shorts, boots and a fake yellow beard.
4. LOU FERRIGNO got green again for the first time since his “Hulk” days. It was for an episode of a WEB series called “Star Trek Continues“. His full episode is on YouTube. Skip to the 30-minute mark for Ferrigno’s first scene.
5. We’ve seen this kind of thing before: Someone took pictures of celebrities and Photoshopped them to look more “normal” . . . a.k.a. UGLIER.
6. I have four words that I guarantee will get your attention: NICOLE SCHERZINGER’S glistening cleavage.
7. ASHLEY GREENE in a sweaty shirt after a workout is definitely worth a few minutes of your day.
8. KHLOE KARDASHIAN gave the paparazzi the finger after they asked her if she was going to visit LAMAR ODOM in Spain.
9. Sexy Video: JARED LETO’S Kung-Fu is strong. Or not.
10. RIHANNA rented a cabin in Aspen to celebrate her 26th birthday. (Pay particular attention to the team names for Guesstures in Photo #5.)
Meanwhile, E! Online celebrated Rihanna’s 26th with a gallery of 26 times she was naked or almost naked . . . just in the past YEAR.
11. ADELE has a very pretty face, even without makeup.
“Modern Family” Star Sarah Hyland Left an Event in Australia After a Fan Grabbed Her Breast
During a “Modern Family” cast party in Australia, 23-year-old SARAH HYLAND had her BREAST GROPED by a man who asked to take a picture with her. She left in tears, and the groper was arrested.
Sarah pushed the guy away and yelled, “Don’t touch me there!” Then she left in tears. The groper was arrested.
She later Tweeted an apology to fans she didn’t get to meet, saying she, quote, “had to leave due to an inappropriate touch of a fan.”
(TMZ has some pictures of Sarah posing with the fan, then angrily putting a finger in his face AFTER he touched her . . . and one of him in the back of a police van.)
“Pompeii” and Kevin Costner’s “3 Days to Kill” Are In Theaters
Kevin Costner plays a dying CIA agent who’s given an experimental drug that might save his life, in exchange for going on one last assignment. The only problem is, he’s also stuck looking after the teenage daughter he’s been trying to reconnect with.
Hailee Steinfeld from “True Grit” plays his daughter, Connie Nielsen from “Gladiator” plays her mom, and Amber Heard plays Costner’s CIA handler.
It’s directed by McG, the guy who made “Charlie’s Angels” and “Terminator: Salvation”.
A gladiator tries to fight his way out of the arena and save the woman he loves, as the eruption of Mount Vesuvius destroys the city of Pompeii.
The gladiator’s played by Kit Harrington, who’s Jon Snow on “Game of Thrones” . . . he’s trying to save Emily Browning, from “Sucker Punch” . . . and Keifer Sutherland is the villain.
Oscar-nominated animation from Japanese director Hayao Miyazaki . . . the guy who did “Spirited Away” and “Howl’s Moving Castle”.
Joseph Gordon Levitt does the voice of Jiro Horikoshi, a boy who becomes one of Japan’s most innovative airplane designers, and also designed the Zero fighter used in World War II.
Emily Blunt plays the girl he falls in love with, and John Krasinski does the voice of his best friend. Some of the other voices in the movie include: Stanley Tucci, Mandy Patinkin, Martin Short, Elijah Wood and “Glee’s” Darren Criss.
4. Here are some other limited releases you may or may not care about:
• “In Secret“ stars Elizabeth Olsen as a sexually repressed woman having an affair with “Inside Llewyn Davis” star Oscar Isaac, while trapped in a loveless marriage to “Harry Potter’s” Tom Felton. Jessica Lange is in it too. (Trailer)
• “Barefoot“ stars Scott Speedman as a guy who takes Evan Rachel Wood home for his brother’s wedding, then falls in love with her innocent charm . . . which she has from living a sheltered life as a psychiatric patient. J.K. Simmons plays her shrink. (Trailer)
Sneak Peek at Upcoming Netflix, CD, DVD, Games, and Theatrical Releases
Theatrical Releases for Next Friday, February 28th:
• “Son of God“ . . . starring Diogo Morgado as Jesus and Roma Downey as Mary.
• “Non-Stop“ . . . starring Liam Neeson as an air marshal blackmailed during a flight.
On Netflix Instant Streaming on Monday, February 24th:
• “Breaking Bad“ . . . the last eight episodes of the fifth and final season.
DVDs for Tuesday, February 25th:
• “Thor: The Dark World“ . . . starring Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston.
• “Gravity“ . . . starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney.
• “Nebraska“ . . . starring Bruce Dern and Will Forte.
• “Mr. Nobody“ . . . starring Jared Leto as a guy living parallel lives.
Games for Tuesday, February 25th:
• “Thief“ on the Xbox360, XboxOne, PS3, and PS4.
CDs for Tuesday, February 25th:
• “Helios”, The Fray
• “Morning Phase”, Beck
• “Overstep”, Phish bassist Mike Gordon
• “Blank Project”, Neneh Cherry
• “Riser”, Dierks Bentley
• “Oxymoron”, Schoolboy Q
• “Close to the Glass”, Notwist
• “St. Vincent”, St. Vincent
Weekend TV Reminders:
Here’s a quick rundown of some non-Olympic programming:
• “Shark Tank” . . . Friday from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. This week’s episode features a spy school run by a former CIA agent.
• “The 45th NAACP Image Awards” . . . Saturday from 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on TV One. Anthony Anderson is the host. The Best Picture nominees are mostly heavy-hitters.
They include “12 Years a Slave”, “The Butler”, “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”, and “Fruitvale Station”. And for some strange reason, “The Best Man Holiday”. (Nominees)
• “About a Boy” [Series Premiere] . . . Saturday from 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on NBC. This is a TV version of the movie that starred Hugh Grant. It airs commercial-free immediately after the day’s Olympics coverage.
David Walton plays a guy who unexpectedly bonds with an 11-year-old kid who moves next door, and Minnie Driver plays the boy’s mother.
• “The Amazing Race” [24th Season Premiere] . . . Sunday from 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on CBS.
• “Downton Abbey” [4th Season Finale] . . . Sunday from 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on PBS.
• “Growing Up Fisher” [Series Premiere] . . . Sunday from 10:30 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. J.K. Simmons plays a blind lawyer and Jenna Elfman plays his estranged wife.
• “Primetime Olympics Coverage” . . . Friday from 8:00 to 11:30 P.M. on NBC.
Friday’s events include world champion Mikaela Shiffrin in the women’s slalom, and speedskater J.R. Celski in the 500-meter and 5,000-meter relay races.
• “Primetime Olympics Coverage” . . . Saturday from 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC.
Saturday’s events include Ted Ligety going for another gold in the men’s slalom.
• “Primetime Olympics Coverage” . . . Sunday from 7:00 to 8:30 P.M. on NBC.
Sunday’s remaining events include the gold medal ice hockey game.
• “Olympics Closing Ceremony” . . . Sunday from 8:30 to 10:30 P.M. on NBC.
If you’d like to try to catch some results in real time, here are the schedules.
Friday’s Olympic Schedule:
1. Ice Hockey: The semifinals play-off game starts at 7:00 a.m. Eastern.
2. Ice Hockey: The semifinals play-off game starts at Noon Eastern.
3. Curling: Men’s Bronze Medal Game starts at 3:30 a.m. Eastern.
4. Curling: Men’s Gold Medal Game starts 8:30 a.m. Eastern.
5. Freestyle Skiing: The ladies’ Ski Cross finals start at 5:41 a.m. Eastern.
6. Alpine Skiing: Women’s Slalom Run 2 starts at 11:15 a.m. Eastern.
7. Biathlon: The women’s 6-kilometer relay starts at 9:30 a.m. Eastern.
8. Short Track: The men’s 500-meter finals start at 12:43 p.m. Eastern.
9. Short Track: The ladies 1,000-meter finals start at 12:53 p.m. Eastern.
10. Short Track: The men’s 5,000-meter relay starts at 1:18 p.m. Eastern.
1. Ice Hockey: The men’s Bronze Medal Game starts at 10:00 a.m. Eastern.
2. Cross-Country: The ladies’ 30-kilometer race starts at 4:30 a.m. Eastern.
3. Snowboard: The ladies’ Parallel Slalom finals start at 5:46 a.m. Eastern.
4. Snowboard: The men’s Parallel Slalom finals start at 5:50 a.m. Eastern.
5. Speed Skating: The men’s Team Pursuit finals start at 8:51 a.m. Eastern.
6. Speed Skating: The ladies’ Team Pursuit finals start at 9:14 a.m. Eastern.
7. Biathlon: The men’s 7.5-kilometer Relay starts at 9:30 a.m. Eastern.
8. Alpine Skiing: The men’s Slalom Run 2 starts at 11:15 a.m. Eastern.
Sunday’s Olympic Schedule:
1. Cross-Country: The men’s 50-kilometer starts at 2:00 a.m. Eastern.
2. Bobsleigh: The four-man heat starts at 6:00 a.m. Eastern.
3. Ice Hockey: Men’s Gold Medal Game starts at 7:00 a.m. Eastern.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “The Tonight Show” – Jimmy’s guest is Justin Timberlake.
• “Letterman” – Pauley Perrette from “NCIS”, comedian Jeff Caldwell, and the band Lake Street Dive.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Abbie Cornish (“Robocop”), Nathan Fillion from “Castle”, and a performance from Naughty Boy featuring Sam Smith.
• “Carson Daly” – Pre-empted for the Olympics.
• “Arsenio” – Anthony Anderson talks about hosting the NAACP Image Awards.
PLUS: The daughter of Malcolm X, Ilyasah Shabazz, talks about her new book “Malcolm Little: The Boy Who Grew Up to Become Malcolm X”.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Ken Jeong from “Community” and French actress Lea Seydoux. She plays Belle in a new French version of “Beauty & the Beast”.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Demi Lovato. (Repeat)
Five Random Facts For Friday
1. We’re not sure when NASA is going to send people to space again . . . but if you want to fly a spaceship, you have to be between 5’2″ and 6’3″. If you’re shorter or taller, they don’t want you driving.
2. WOODY HARRELSON’S father, Charles, was a HITMAN who was convicted for killing a federal judge in Texas in 1979. He died in federal prison doing a life sentence.
3. Broccoli was MANMADE. It was created through carefully breeding wild kale that had the right traits. Cauliflower and Brussels sprouts are manmade too.
4. The name “Gary” is only popular thanks to the actor GARY COOPER . . . whose real name is actually Frank Cooper. He adopted the first name Gary after the city of Gary, Indiana because it seemed like a TOUGH place and he wanted to be tough.
5. The plural of the word “beef” is . . . beeves.
The Ten Worst Excuses People Have Used for Being Late to Work
A Guy Was Fired For Using a Forklift to Get a Twix Bar Out of a Vending Machine
A warehouse worker in Iowa was frustrated recently when his Twix bar got stuck in a vending machine. So he used a FORKLIFT to shake it loose, by lifting it up and dropping it over and over again. He actually ended up jarring loose THREE candy bars. Downside is . . . they fired him five days later.
Only 3% of Women Prefer a Man Who’s “Uncut” Down Below
According to a new survey of more than 1,000 women in the U.S., only 3% say they prefer a man who’s UNCUT. 54% of women say they like a guy who’s circumcised . . . 33% have no preference . . . and 10% refused to answer.
What’s Your Best “Yep, That’s Why I’m Single” Moment?
What’s your best “yep, that’s why I’m single” moment? A few of the best ones we’ve heard are a person who realized after a few months they’d been washing their clothes with Cascade dish soap . . . and a guy who was bored, spent five hours learning to make balloon animals, then looked around at his room of balloon animals and wondered what just happened.
The Happiest State in the U.S. is Now . . . North Dakota?
Gallup just released its annual Well-Being Index, and the happiest state in the country is . . . North Dakota. The fracking oil boom brought a lot of money to North Dakota . . . so clearly money buys happiness? The LEAST happy state in the country is West Virginia.
Americans Now Hate North Korea More Than Iran
For the first time in a decade, there’s a country Americans HATE more than Iran. And it is . . . North Korea. In an annual Gallup poll, 89% of Americans have an unfavorable view of North Korea, and 88% have an unfavorable view of Iran.
There’s a New App To Help You Fight Parking Tickets
There’s a new app launching next week called Fixed that helps you fight PARKING TICKETS. If you get a parking ticket, you scan it into the app, and tell them why you think it’s unfair. They evaluate your case, tell you the odds of beating it . . . and file the paperwork for you. If you beat it, you pay them 25% of the ticket . . . if you don’t beat it, you don’t pay them.
Sophie Turner is 18. She plays Sanza Stark on “Game of Thrones”.
Scout Taylor-Compton is 25. Laurie Strode in Rob Zombie’s “Halloween” movies. She also played Lita Ford in “The Runaways”.
Corbin Bleu is 25. Afroed stud on Disney’s “High School Musical” and “Jump In!” He was on “Dancing With the Stars” last year. He finished second to “Glee” chubby Amber Riley.
Ashley Greene is 27. Alice Cullen in the “Twilight” movies.
Ellen Page is 27. “Juno” minx who also played Ariadne in “Inception” and the amazing BOLTIE in “Super”! She’ll also be back as Kitty Pryde in the new “X-Men” movie.
Charlotte Church is 28. Sexy Opera Superstar and deliciously chubby MILF.
JENNIFER LOVE HUGE-BOOBS! (Hewitt) is 35. I miss her as that naughty massage therapist offering HAPPY ENDINGS on Lifetime’s “The Client List”!
BILLY BALDWIN! is 51. Alec, Daniel and Stephen’s brother! He’s also famous for being married to Chynna Phillips. And he’s brilliant as Ivan, the tennis instructor, in the Oscar-nominated film “The Squid & The Whale”.
CHRISTOPHER ATKINS is 53. Hairless stud from “The Blue Lagoon”.
Jack Coleman is 56. Claire’s father on “Heroes”, Caroline’s dad on “The Vampire Diaries” and, most importantly, “Dynasty’s” Steven Carrington . . . one of the first openly gay characters on television.
Mary Chapin Carpenter is 56. Country star whose biggest albums include 1992′s “Come On, Come On”, with “I Feel Lucky”, “Passionate Kisses”, “I Take My Chances” and “He Thinks He’ll Keep Her” . . . and 1994′s Grammy-winning disc “Stones in the Road”, with the smash hits “Shut Up and Kiss Me” and “Tender When I Want to Be”.
Kelsey Grammer is 59. Cross-dressing Hollywood Republican. Recently divorced from the irritable bowels of Camille. In 2011 he married 29-year-old Kayte Walsh and her even-tempered bowels. They have a baby who’s been to more Playboy Mansion parties than you.
William L. Petersen is 61. He WAS Gil Grissom on “CSI”. Now Ted Danson plays the role of the team leader. He was also the star of the 1986 movie “Manhunter”, the first movie to feature the character Hannibal Lector. Although they spelled it L-e-c-K-t-e-r.
ANTHONY DANIELS! is 68. C-3PO FROM “STAR WARS”! He and Kenny Baker, who plays R2-D2, are the ONLY actors to be in all six “Star Wars” flicks.
Alan Rickman is 68. Professor Severus Snape in the “Harry Potter” movies, Hans Gruber in “Die Hard”, Dr. Lazarus in “Galaxy Quest”, Judge Turpin in “Sweeney Todd”, AND the Caterpillar in Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland” movie.
SEXY TYNE DALY! is 68. Chubby Maxine Gray on “Judging Amy” and Mary Beth Lacey on “Cagney & Lacey”!
(She’s bossy. But I’d still do her. I’m a chubby-chaser, you know. Incidentally, Sexy Tyne Daly likes her love very interracial and taboo.)
David Geffen is 71. Co-founded DreamWorks with Steven Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg. He also dated Cher in the ’70s . . . she made him gay.
RUE MCCLANAHAN! (1934 – 2010) Naughty “Golden Girls” minx. With Rue’s passing, that left Betty White as the last “Golden Girl” standing. Bea Arthur died in 2009, and Estelle Getty went in 2008.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 3 days until “The Voice” returns
• 9 days to the Oscars
• 16 days to Daylight Savings
• 24 days to St. Patrick’s Day
• 39 days to April Fool’s Day
• 1,064 days left of “Hope and Change”
148 years ago . . . in 1866 – Lucy B. Hobbs (Taylor) became America’s FIRST FEMALE DENTIST.
136 years ago . . . in 1878 – In New Haven, Connecticut, the FIRST TELEPHONE DIRECTORY was issued. It contained 50 WHOLE names.
83 years ago . . . in 1931 – ALKA SELTZER was first introduced.
(FYI: The father of “Good Wife” and “ER” star Julianna Margulies helped come up with the famous “Plop, plop, fizz, fizz” ad campaign.)
67 years ago . . . in 1947 – Edwin H. Land demonstrated the FIRST SELF-DEVELOPING INSTANT CAMERA. It produced an “interracial” photograph (black-and-white) in 60 seconds. He called it the POLAROID. (This is where amateur pornography hit the ground running and NEVER LOOKED BACK.)
49 years ago . . . in 1965 – MALCOLM X was assassinated by Black Muslims. He was only 39 years old.
48 years ago . . . in 1966 - “ONE MILLION YEARS B.C.” was released in the U.S., with the furry animal-skin bikinis that made RAQUEL WELCH a household name.
46 years ago . . . in 1968 – The MINIMUM ANNUAL SALARY for Major League Baseball players became $10,000. It is now $414,000.
44 years ago . . . in 1970 – TITO JACKSON & THE JACKSON 5 debuted on “AMERICAN BANDSTAND”.
33 years ago . . . in 1981 – DOLLY PARTON’S monsta-jam “NINE TO FIVE” hit #1 on the pop chart.
28 years ago . . . in 1986 – The naughty erotic thriller “NINE-AND-A-HALF WEEKS” was released . . . starring KIM BASINGER and MICKEY ROURKE. (They’re both INSANE now. Coincidence?)
26 years ago . . . in 1988 – JIMMY SWAGGART confessed before his congregation that he had sinned. One sin included FORNICATING in a no-tell motel with a wise-cracking streetwalker named Debra Murphree, who later described Jimmy Swaggart as “cheap and quick”.
22 years ago . . . in 1992 – Despite falling once, and stepping out of another jump, KRISTI YAMAGUCHI won the Olympic Gold Medal in women’s figure skating, thanks to that “subjective artistic merit” crap.
MIDORI ITO of Japan, the only skater to land the difficult triple axel, had to settle for silver . . . and NANCY KERRIGAN got the bronze.
18 years ago . . . in 1996 – The Space Telescope Science Institute announced that photographs from the Hubble Space Telescope confirmed the existence of a BLACK HOLE equal to the mass of two billion suns in a galaxy 30 million light-years away.
13 years ago . . . in 2001 – EMINEM won three awards at the Grammy Awards, all in the angry rap categories. STEELY DAN won Album of the Year for “Two Against Nature”, plus Best Pop Album and Best Group Pop Performance for “Cousin Dupree”.
12 years ago . . . in 2002 – Massachusetts lifted its evil ban on all BACKDOOR LOVE . . . making “colon patrollin’” illegal ONLY when it’s in public or when it’s not consensual.
Six years ago . . . in 2008 – A collector sold 3 million vinyl records for $3 million on eBay. A spokesmen for the company said it was the highest single sale in the history of the website.