Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Check Out Video of Paul Walker’s Crash From a Nearby Surveillance Camera
TMZ posted video of PAUL WALKER’S fatal crash, taken from a surveillance camera on a nearby building.
The crash occurs behind a set of trees, so it’s hard to see the car itself. But you can see TONS of smoke, then several cars rushing to the scene.
Paul Walker’s Father Broke Down During a TV Interview
PAUL WALKER’S father broke down during a TV interview. He said, quote, “I’m just glad that every time I saw him, I told him I loved him. And he would say the same thing to me . . . His heart was so big. I was proud of him every day of his life.” In another interview, he said Paul was performing acts of kindness and charity all the time, but didn’t want people to know about it.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. PAMELA ANDERSON was spotted at LAX with brown hair and no makeup.
2. RAVEN-SYMONE showed off some serious cleavage on Instagram.
3. Check out some safe-for-work preview pics of KATE MOSS in “Playboy’s” 60th anniversary issue. (WARNING!!! They’re a bit risqué, but there’s no actual nudity.)
4. Newly out-of-the-closet actress MARIA BELLO posted a picture of herself with what she calls her “modern family“: Her girlfriend, her son and the boy’s father.
5. JENNY MCCARTHY is one of the hotter 41-year-olds in Hollywood.
6. At 42, JADA PINKETT looks even HOTTER.
7. And here’s a wet t-shirt photo of JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT, pre-pregnancy.
8. This photo gallery of celebrities with their eyes and mouths turned upside-down is strangely unsettling.
Bruce Jenner is the Only Man in This Year’s Kardashian Christmas Photo
The Kardashians released their annual Christmas photo, and this year none of the men took part except BRUCE JENNER . . . and he was trapped in a glass case.
Absent from the photo are Kanye West, Lamar Odom, Rob Kardashian and Kourtney’s boyfriend Scott Disick.
Kim’s baby North isn’t in the picture, but Kourtney’s kids Mason and Penelope are. (Check it out here. If you scroll down you can see a closeup of Kendall and Kylie Jenner, with one of their dad’s old Wheaties boxes behind them.)
Shocking News: George Clooney Hasn’t Found the Love of His Life
Sorry, STACY KEIBLER, you weren’t “the one”. In an interview with “W” magazine, GEORGE CLOONEY says he has NOT met the love of his life yet.
But he does know what he’s looking for. He says, quote, “When I was a kid, I was in love with AUDREY HEPBURN . . . I thought she was as elegant as anything I’d ever seen, and I fell madly in love with her.
“I also always loved GRACE KELLY.”
Henry Cavill is The Sexiest Man in the World, According to the Readers of “Glamour UK”
The British version of “Glamour” magazine unveiled the results of its annual World’s Sexiest Man poll. And your new Superman, HENRY CAVILL, came out on top. ROBERT PATTINSON finished second, followed by LIAM HEMSWORTH.
Here’s the mostly-British Top 10 . . .
1. Henry Cavill
2. Robert Pattinson. He was #1 last year.
3. Liam Hemsworth
4. Tom Hiddleston . . . who plays Loki in “The Avengers” and the “Thor” movies.
5. Benedict Cumberbatch
6. Harry Styles
7. Chris Hemsworth
8. Idris Elba
9. Jamie Campbell Bower from the “Mortal Instruments” and “Twilight” movies. (He also dated Lily Collins.)
10. Justin Bieber
Beyoncé Is the Most-Searched Celebrity of 2013, According to Bing.com
According to Bing.com, BEYONCÉ is the most searched celebrity of the year, “Thrift Shop” is the most searched song, “Iron Man 3″ is the most searched movie, and “Big Bang Theory” is the most searched TV show.
Top Searched Celebrities:
2. Kim Kardashian. She was #1 last year.
4. Taylor Swift
6. Justin Bieber
7. Nicki Minaj
8. Amanda Bynes
9. Miley Cyrus
10. President Obama
Top Searched Songs of 2013
1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, “Thrift Shop”
2. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines”
3. Rihanna, “Stay”
4. Imagine Dragons, “Radioactive”
5. Jason Derulo, “The Other Side”
6. Bruno Mars, “When I Was Your Man”
7. Justin Timberlake, “Mirrors”
8. Miley Cyrus, “We Can’t Stop”
9. Pink, “Just Give Me A Reason”
10. One Direction, “Best Song Ever”
Top Searched Movies of 2013
1. “Iron Man 3″
2. “Fast and Furious 6″
3. “Despicable Me 2″
4. “The Conjuring”
5. “The Wolverine”
6. “2 Guns”
7. “The Great Gatsby”
8. “Oz the Great and Powerful”
10. “Man of Steel”
Top Searched TV Shows of 2013
1. “Big Bang Theory”
2. “American Idol”
3. “The Walking Dead”
4. “Downton Abbey”
5. “Game of Thrones”
6. “Dancing With the Stars”
7. “The Today Show”
8. “Big Brother”
9. “The Bachelor” / “The Bachelorette”
10. “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”
Movie Moments From Your Childhood That Can Still Make You Cry
“The Lion King”: When Simba’s dad Mufasa dies.
“Dumbo”: When Dumbo’s mom reaches through the bars of her cage and swings him on her trunk.
“The NeverEnding Story”: When Atreyu’s horse Artax dies in the Swamp of Sadness.
“The Iron Giant”: When the Iron Giant sacrifices himself for the town.
“My Girl”: After MACAULAY CULKIN’S character dies, and Vada remarks that he needs his glasses because he can’t see without them.
“Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”: When Dumbledore dies.
“The Fox and the Hound”: When Tod and Copper’s friendship has to end.
“Finding Nemo”: When the barracuda takes out Nemo’s mother.
“Toy Story 2″: When the SARAH MCLACHLAN song plays over a montage of Jessie the cowgirl being ditched.
Barbara Walters Revealed Her “Most Fascinating People of the Year” List . . . Except for the #1 Spot
BARBARA WALTERS has revealed nine of the 10 names on her annual “Most Fascinating People of the Year” list. They include: Miley Cyrus, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden and the stars of “Duck Dynasty”.
Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden
The stars of “Duck Dynasty”
“Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts
Prince George, the newborn son of Prince William and Kate Middleton
Long-distance swimmer Diana Nyad
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• “CMT Artists of the Year 2013″ . . . 8:00 to 9:30 P.M. on CMT. Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Hunter Hayes and Tim McGraw are honored.
It includes appearances by Alabama, Dierks Bentley, Lady Antebellum, Pat Monahan, Cassadee Pope, Lionel Richie, Travis Tritt and Dwight Yoakam.
• “The Voice” [Live Eliminations] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC.
• “Primetime: What Would You Do?” [8th Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – James Franco and Ray Romano (“Parenthood”). (REPEAT)
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Zoe Saldana (“Out of the Furnace”) and Martin Freeman (“The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug”). Music Guest: Toro y Moi.
• “The Tonight Show” – Liam Hemsworth (“Catching Fire”) and Jayma Mays (“The Millers”). Music Guest: The Rides. (REPEAT)
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Michael J. Fox (“The Michael J. Fox Show”) and Blake Shelton (“The Voice”). Music Guest: Kings of Leon. (REPEAT)
• “Carson Daly” – Comedienne Kira Soltanovich and a look at the film “Kill Your Darlings”. Music Guest: The Naked and Famous. (REPEAT)
• “Arsenio” – Rapper Game and comedian Steven Michael Quezada. Music Guest: Daughtry.
• “Conan” – Felicity Jones (“The Invisible Woman”) and Will Forte (“Nebraska”). Music Guest: Dawes.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Will Arnett (“The Millers”) and Lakers stud Pau Gasol.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Former NBA star Baron Davis for his Esquire Network series “How I Rock It”.
• “Jon Stewart” – Jared Leto (“Dallas Buyers Club”).
• “The Colbert Report” – NASA Voyager project scientist Ed Stone.
CDs Releases from Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood, and “Sons of Anarchy”
• “Britney Jean”, Britney Spears
• “Life, Love & Hope”, Boston
• The soundtrack to Carrie Underwood’s version of “The Sound of Music”.
• The soundtrack to the third season of “Sons of Anarchy”
• “Days of Gold”, country singer Jake Owen
• “Drive All Night”, Glen Hansard of the Frames
• “Live At Rome Olympic Stadium”, Muse
• “Christmas, With Love”, Leona Lewis
DVDs Releases for “The Wolverine”, “Smurfs 2″, and “The Simpsons”
• “The Wolverine” . . . Hugh Jackman’s second solo movie as his X-Men character.
• “The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones” . . . Lily Collins plays a demon hunter.
• “The Smurfs 2″ . . . starring Neil Patrick Harris and Hank Azaria.
• “Winnie Mandela” . . . starring Jennifer Hudson and Terence Howard.
• “Drinking Buddies” . . . Olivia Wilde drunkenly flirts with Anna Kendrick’s man.
• “All the Boys Love Mandy Lane” . . . a slasher movie starring Amber Heard.
• “The Simpsons: The Sixteenth Season” . . . a four-disc DVD set.
• “Hot in Cleveland: Season Four” . . . a three-disc DVD set.
And the latest Gran Turismo racing game, “Gran Turismo 6“, is also out exclusively for the PS3. It’s the last new game to be released for any of the consoles this year.
The Top 50 Albums of 2013 . . . According to “Rolling Stone”
“Rolling Stone” has released a list of The Top 50 Albums of 2013. VAMPIRE WEEKEND’S “Modern Vampires of the City” was #1, followed by KANYE WEST’S “Yeezus”.
Here’s the Top 10:
1. “Modern Vampires of the City”, Vampire Weekend
2. “Yeezus”, Kanye West
3. “Random Access Memories”, Daft Punk
4. “New”, Paul McCartney
5. “Reflektor”, Arcade Fire
6. “. . . Like Clockwork”, Queens of the Stone Age
7. “Pure Heroine”, Lorde
8. “Trouble Will Find Me”, The National
9. “AM”, Arctic Monkeys
10. “Wrote A Song For Everyone”, John Fogerty
Are These the 10 Most Annoying Christmas Songs of All Time?
The “Huffington Post” has put together a list of The 10 Most Annoying Christmas Songs of All Time. Coming in at #1 is “Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer”, followed by “Santa Baby”. And yes, “The Christmas Shoes” made the list, but only at #10.
1. “Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer”
2. “Santa Baby”
3. “Jingle Bell Rock”
4. “Jingle Bells”
5. “Feliz Navidad”
6. “The Little Drummer Boy”
7. “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
8. “The 12 Days of Christmas”
9. “Winter Wonderland”
10. “The Christmas Shoes”
It Would Cost You $27,393 to Buy Everything From the “12 Days of Christmas”
If you wanted to buy everything from the “12 Days of Christmas” this year, it would cost you $27,393.17. That’s up 7.7% from last year. The big cost increases come from four calling birds, nine ladies dancing, and 10 lords-a-leaping.
Your Relatives Give You Way Worse Gifts Than Anyone Else
Your family STILL hasn’t figured out what you want for Christmas. In a new survey, 32% of women say their extended family members give the worst gifts and 17% say their parents or in-laws give the worst gifts. Only 5% say their significant other gives the worst gifts.
Yes, Your Significant Other Does Have Selective Hearing
A new study has found your husband or wife really DOES have selective hearing. In the study, researchers found men were more likely to remember parts of conversations that featured stereotypically “male” words, like football . . . and forgot the other parts. Women remembered parts with stereotypically “female” words, like shopping . . . and forgot the other parts.
The 10 Colleges That Produce the Most People Having Affairs
A new study found that the University of Minnesota produces the most people looking to have AFFAIRS. Arizona State University came in second, and the State University of New York at Buffalo was third.
1. The University of Minnesota
2. Arizona State University
3. The State University of New York at Buffalo
4. The University of Maryland
5. Ohio State University
6. Florida State University
7. The University of Iowa
8. The University of Southern California
9. Texas A&M
10. The University of Michigan
Overall, people with college degrees are much more likely to have affairs . . . or at least, more likely to use the Internet to find people to have affairs with. Just 9.4% of Ashley Madison’s members only completed high school. (Ashley Madison)
12 Completely Random Facts For Tuesday
Here are a few random facts for you this Tuesday. A ransom payment to kidnappers is tax deductible . . . only 1% of car alarms go off because of an attempted theft . . . at any moment in time, 45 million people around the world are drunk . . . and the paint on the Eiffel Tower weighs as much as 10 elephants.
1. The Statue of Liberty would wear size 879 shoes.
2. The letter “Z” is so common in Polish, it’s only worth one point in Poland’s version of Scrabble.
3. A ransom payment to a kidnapper is tax deductible.
4. In 1895, there were only two cars in Ohio, and they crashed into each other.
5. Only 1% of car alarms go off because of an attempted theft.
6. Only 22 of the 193 countries in the world have never been invaded by the British.
7. At any moment in time, 45 million people around the world are drunk.
8. Just 16 ounces of milk can contain milk from more than 1,000 cows.
9. The little pocket in your jeans was originally designed to hold a pocket watch.
10. There’s only one pirate in history who ever actually buried treasure: William Kidd, who supposedly buried some of his gold on Long Island.
11. You only need to be three feet underwater to be protected from a bullet.
12. The paint on the Eiffel Tower weighs as much as 10 elephants. (Daily Mail)
What Unrealistic Thing on TV Annoys You the Most?
Here are the top eight answers . . .
1. The “high tech” beeps and sounds that computers make.
2. Dorm rooms, New York City apartments, and other places that are tiny in reality . . . but are HUGE on TV.
3. People in post-apocalyptic scenarios always being totally groomed, with full make-up and styled hair.
4. Moms always coming home, easily carrying just one grocery bag.
5. Teenagers never have acne. Probably because all the actors playing them are 30.
6. Gorgeous people playing “ordinary” roles, like the average neighbor next door.
7. Guns with unlimited ammunition that can be fired by good guys with perfect accuracy while running and without aiming.
8. Everything about having a baby. From the “my water just broke, there’s no time to get to the hospital!” moment to the baby coming out totally clean. (Reddit)
The Newest Item at Olive Garden Is . . . a Hamburger
Olive Garden has never been known as a bastion of authentic Italian food . . . but it took until NOW for them to finally accept that they’re just another American restaurant.
Yesterday, Olive Garden introduced their newest menu item . . . a HAMBURGER. It’s a six-ounce burger with a side of fries for $9.99. And as far as we know, it does NOT come with unlimited salad and breadsticks.
Olive Garden’s executive chef says they created it because they were losing customers who had the, quote, “burger craving” to restaurants like Chili’s and Applebee’s. (Yahoo Finance)
Would You Eat Stew-Flavored Cheetos?
Man, the people in Japan REALLY have different tastes than us sometimes. Yesterday, a new flavor of Cheetos debuted in Japan . . . and they taste like a thick, milky CREAM STEW.
The bag even shows the yellow-ish Cheetos and a bowl of a white, creamy stew with broccoli and carrots floating around in it. There’s no word on whether they’ll come to the U.S., but really, we don’t want ‘em. (Time)
A Man Gets a Toilet Paper Roll Holder Stuck in His No-Go Hole
A man in Wales had to call paramedics recently . . . after he got a toilet paper holder stuck inside his NO-GO HOLE. Not the toilet paper tube itself . . . the ROD the toilet paper hangs on. The fire department came and managed to get it out of him . . . then paramedics treated him.
Jake T. Austin – 19 (Selena Gomez’s youngest brother, Max Russo, on the Disney Channel’s “Wizards of Waverly Place”. He’s playing Huckleberry Finn next year.)
Jenna Dewan-Tatum – 23 (Freya Beauchamp on Lifetime’s “Witches of East End”. She met Channing Tatum when they starred in “Step Up” together in 2006. Now they’re four years into their marriage and she just gave birth to his daughter in May.)
Amanda Seyfried – 28 (Sexy blonde minx who was seduced into a make-out session with Megan Fox in the horror flick “Jennifer’s Body”. She’s also starred in “Mamma Mia”, “Red Riding Hood”, “In Time”, “Les Misérables” and “Lovelace”.)
Brian Bonsall – 32 (Young Andrew in the final years of “Family Ties”. He also played Worf’s son on “Star Trek: The Next Generation”.)
Anna Chlumsky – 33 (Formerly underage star of “My Girl”. Now she’s on that HBO series “Veep” with Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Anna’s great-grandfather owned a trained bear that appeared in “Three Stooges” movies!)
Sean Parker – 34 (Founded Napster, leeched off of Facebook, and now he’s heavily invested in the new music streaming service Spotify. But most importantly, Justin Timberlake played him in “The Social Network”.)
Trina – 35 (Extremely naughty urban troubadour.)
Holly Marie Combs – 40 (Sexy snaggle-toothed minx on “Charmed”. These days she plays a MILF on the ABC Family series “Pretty Little Liars”.)
Brendan Fraser – 45 (He IS George of the Jungle!)
Montell Jordan – 45 (’90s R&B superstar. Montell is the man behind “This Is How We Do It” and “Let’s Ride” with Master P. And he quit the music business to become a pastor at a church in Georgia.)
KATARINA WITT – 48 (Well-chested German figure skater.)
JULIANNE MOORE – 53 (FIRE . . . DOWN . . . BELOW!)
Daryl Hannah – 53 (John-John used to nail her . . . on rollerblades.)
Rick Mears – 62 (NASCAR legend.)
Ozzy Osbourne – 65
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 10 days to “The Hobbit: Part 2″
• 22 days until Christmas
• 61 days until Super Bowl 48
• 66 days to the Winter Olympics
• 73 days to Valentine’s Day
• 1,144 days left of “Hope and Change”
48 years ago . . . in 1965 – RAY CHARLES was convicted for possession of reefer AND the black tar H. The Genius was given a five-year suspended sentence and fined $10,000. Concert dates were suspended and chaos ensued, so Brother Ray finally kicked his addiction to the smack.
47 years ago . . . in 1966 – LEW ALCINDOR played his first college basketball game for UCLA. He scored 56 points. Lew Alcindor later changed his name to KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR.
44 years ago . . . in 1969 – JOHN LENNON was asked to play the title role in “JESUS CHRIST, SUPERSTAR”. The offer was revoked the next day.
40 years ago . . . in 1973 – RINGO STARR released the no-longer-politically-correct-sounding song “YOU’RE SIXTEEN”!!! It was his second straight #1 single.
37 years ago . . . in 1976 – During a nighttime raid in Kingston, Jamaica, a man fired shots into BOB MARLEY’S house, and at his wife’s car. Marley’s wife Rita, his manager Don Taylor, and a friend were all injured, but not seriously hurt.
Bob Marley jammed at a local reggae festival two nights later, and MAY have smoked some marijuana cigarettes.
34 years ago . . . in 1979 – Eleven people were killed in a crush of fans at Cincinnati’s Riverfront Coliseum, where THE WHO were performing.
The great Weird Al Yankovic referenced this incident in his classic jam, “Another One Rides the Bus”. Check it . . .
“The window doesn’t open, and the fan is broke / And my face is turnin’ blue
“I haven’t been in a crowd like this / Since I went to see The Who”
29 years ago . . . in 1984 – DR. RUTH’S book, “First Love! A Young People’s Guide to Sexual Information” hit bookstore shelves. It offered some very bad advice . . . saying the best time to have sex is during a woman’s most fertile period!!! (???)
17 years ago . . . in 1996 – A judge in Hawaii ruled that the state had to issue MARRIAGE LICENSES TO SAME-SEX COUPLES. The state supreme court later overruled the decision.
14 years ago . . . in 1999 – MADELINE KAHN died of ovarian cancer at the age of 57. Some of you may be too young to know her name, but you’d recognize her if you saw her. Mel Brooks used her in four of his films, including “Blazing Saddles” and “Young Frankenstein”.
8 years ago . . . in 2005 – MARILYN MANSON married his longtime girlfriend, BURLESQUE dancer DITA VON TEESE, at Castle Gurteen in Ireland. They were divorced the very next year . . . thanks to his affair with 19-year-old actress EVAN RACHEL WOOD.