Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. SIMON COWELL threw a baby shower for his pregnant girlfriend, and the guests included his EX-girlfriends.
2. Guests at JENNIFER ANISTON’S holiday party included Gwyneth Paltrow, Robert Downey Jr., Chelsea Handler, Tobey Maguire, Courteney Cox and Will Arnett.
3. It’s December, so of course LADY GAGA is going to dress up like a Christmas tree.
4. ZOE KRAVITZ . . . daughter of LENNY KRAVITZ and LISA BONET . . . in a bikini? I’m in.
5. MADONNA’S daughter LOURDES played Rizzo in her high school’s production of “Grease”.
6. Are you man enough to handle HODA KOTB in a bikini?
7. During the lighting of the National Christmas Tree, PRESIDENT OBAMA met MARIAH CAREY’S daughter Monroe.
8. Check out some pictures from MEREDITH BAXTER’S gay wedding.
9. Check out some set pics from “Fifty Shades of Grey”.
10. EMMY ROSSUM is topless and ridiculously hot in “Esquire”.
12. ROSE MCGOWAN’S backside looks fantastic in this bathing suit.
13. MILA KUNIS flipped the bird at a photographer at her brother’s wedding.
14. 46-year-old JULIA ROBERTS is most likely not pregnant. But you have to admit she kind of looks it in these pictures.
15. DANIEL RADCLIFFE showed off the hair extensions he has to wear to play Igor in the upcoming “Frankenstein” movie.
Adam Sandler is the Most Overpaid Actor of the Year
Forbes.com has named ADAM SANDLER the Most Overpaid Actor of 2013. For every dollar Adam is paid, his movies gross just $3.40. He’s followed by Katherine Heigl, Reese Witherspoon, Nicolas Cage and Kevin James.
1. Adam Sandler: His movies earn $3.40 for every dollar he’s paid.
2. Katherine Heigl: Her movies earn $3.50 for every dollar she’s paid.
3. Reese Witherspoon: Her movies earn $3.90 for every dollar she’s paid.
4. Nicolas Cage: His movies earn $6 for every dollar he’s paid.
5. Kevin James: His movies earn $6.10 for every dollar he’s paid.
Kanye West Compares Himself to a Cop or a Soldier
KANYE WEST compared performing on tour to being a cop or a soldier over the weekend. Especially when he’s on the fake mountain that takes up a big part of his stage. He said, quote, “That mountain goes really, really high. And if I slipped . . . You never know . . . I think about my family and I’m like, ‘Wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something.'”
Justin Bieber Says He’s Just a “19-Year-Old Boy” . . . And His Mom Says His First Word Was “Money”
In an interview with RYAN SEACREST, JUSTIN BIEBER said he’s just a “19-year-old boy.” He added, quote, “I’m becoming a man but I’m still 19, I’m still finding myself and when I have the media attacking me every day, it’s no less bullying than what happens in schools.” Meanwhile, Justin’s mother revealed that his first word was “money”.
Ben Affleck Doesn’t Think Anyone Wants to See Him and Jennifer Garner Do Another Movie Together . . . Because Their First Two Sucked
BEN AFFLECK isn’t sure another movie with JENNIFER GARNER is a good idea. He says, quote, “My wife and I made ‘Pearl Harbor’ and ‘Daredevil’. With our track record, I don’t know if anyone’s looking for a three-quel.”
Showbiz Videos of the Day: “Annie”, Justin Bateman and “Anchorman”
1. Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz, Quvenzhane Wallis and the rest of the cast of “Annie” danced to “Tomorrow” on the streets of Harlem along with a full marching band. And even though it was work, it looked like a lot of fun.
2. JASON BATEMAN directed a movie called “Bad Words”, where he plays a grown man who uses a loophole to enter children’s spelling bees. (Check out an R-ratedtrailer here. WARNING!!! Tons of profanity!)
3. FunnyOrDie.com posted a fake documentary on Ron Burgundy, featuring real newsmen Anderson Cooper, Chris Cuomo and Wolf Blitzer reminiscing about him. (Check it out here. WARNING!!! It includes profanity.)
Speaking of “Anchorman”, check out video of MORT CRIM, the real-life inspiration for WILL FERRELL’S character.
The American Film Institute’s Top 10 Movies and TV Shows of 2013
: The American Film Institute has released its lists of the Top 10 Movies and TV Shows of the Year. The movies include: “Captain Phillips”, “Gravity” and “12 Years a Slave” . . . and the TV shows include: “Breaking Bad”, “Game of Thrones” and “Orange Is the New Black”.
The 10 movies they chose are . . . “American Hustle”, “Captain Phillips”, “Fruitvale Station”, “Gravity”, “Her”, “Inside Llewyn Davis”, “Nebraska”, “Saving Mr. Banks”, “12 Years a Slave” and “The Wolf of Wall Street”.
The 10 TV shows they picked are . . . “The Americans”, “Breaking Bad”, “Game of Thrones”, “The Good Wife”, “House of Cards”, “Mad Men”, “Masters of Sex”, “Orange Is the New Black”, “Scandal” and “Veep”.
Check Out a Montage of People on ESPN Saying “Sucks” . . . A Word They’re Supposed to Stop Using
On Friday, ESPN reportedly sent out a memo to its employees, asking them to refrain from using the word “SUCKS” on the air. The memo explained, quote, “This word is simply not appropriate for ESPN . . .
“What you say and the language you use is important for our audience and sports fans of all ages. Please be mindful of this starting immediately.”
Apparently, they HAVE been overusing the word. Deadspin.com compiled a montage of people saying “sucks” on ESPN . . . and it’s fairly egregious. The site says everything in the montage was taken from the past month. (Here’s video.)
The 10 Best TV Shows of 2013 . . . According to “New York” Magazine
“New York” magazine has put out a list of The 10 Best TV Shows of 2013 . . . and Netflix’s new season of “Arrested Development” is #1. Coming in second is the NBC show “Hannibal”.
1. “Arrested Development” (Netflix)
2. “Hannibal” (NBC)
3. “Breaking Bad” (AMC)
4. “Boardwalk Empire” (HBO)
5. “Game of Thrones” (HBO)
6. “Orange Is the New Black” (Netflix)
7. “Girls” (HBO)
8. “Justified” (FX)
9. “Scandal” (ABC)
10. “The Americans” (FX)
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• “American Country Awards 2013″ . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. Trace Adkins and NASCAR driver Danica Patrick are your hosts. The performers include . . . Sheryl Crow, Darius Rucker, Florida Georgia Line and Brad Paisley.
• “Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on PBS.
• “The Voice” [Semifinal Results] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. Season three winner Cassadee Pope performs, along with season four winner Danielle Bradbery, and season four finalists Michelle Chamuel and The Swon Brothers.
• “The Year Without A Santa Claus” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC Family. The classic stop-motion animated TV special with the Heat Miser and Snow Miser.
• “The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show”. . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on CBS. Candice Swanepoelwears the $10 million Royal Fantasy bra. The performers are: Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy, Neon Jungle, and A Great Big World.
• “Sons of Anarchy” [3rd Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on FX.
• “Tosh.0″ [5th Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on Comedy Central.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Billy Crystal and “The Talk’s” Julie Chen. Music Guest: ZZ Ward.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Tom Hanks (“Saving Mr. Banks”) and Rachael Ray. Music Guest: Childish Gambino.
• “The Tonight Show” – Kirstie Alley (TV Land’s “Kirstie”) and Ernie Brown Jr. from Animal Planet’s “Call of the Wildman”. Music Guest: Switchfoot.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – John Goodman (“Inside Llewyn Davis”) and “Downton Abbey’s” Michelle Dockery. Music Guest: Yo Gabba Gabba.
• “Carson Daly” – Director Scott Cooper (“Out of the Furnace”) and comedienne Esther Povitsky. Music Guest: Chvrches.
• “Arsenio” – Toks Olagundoye (“The Neighbors”) and former NFL star Jim Brown.
• “Conan” – Jason Schwartzman (“Saving Mr. Banks”) and Columbus Short (“Scandal”). Music Guest: Pentatonix.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Paul Giamatti (“Saving Mr. Banks”) and Michael Irvin.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Lizzy Caplan (“Masters of Sex”).
• “Jon Stewart” – Amy Adams (“American Hustle”).
• “The Colbert Report” – NPR’s “Planet Money” contributing editor Alex Blumberg.
“Fast & Furious 6″ is Out on DVD and “Lovelace” is Out on Netflix
Here’s what’s new on DVD today:
• “Fast & Furious 6″ . . . starring Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, and The Rock.
• “Despicable Me 2″ . . . starring the voices of Steve Carell and Kristen Wiig.
• “Battle of the Year” . . . starring Josh Holloway, Josh Peck and Chris Brown.
• “Touchy Feely” . . . Rosemarie DeWitt plays a massage therapist who develops an aversion to touching people. Allison Janney is also in it.
• “Adore” . . . Naomi Watts and Robin Wright play two MILFs who started nailing each other’s adult sons.
• “Futurama: Volume 8″ . . . a two-disc DVD set.
• “The Game: The Sixth Season” . . . a three-disc DVD set.
• “Teen Wolf: Season Three, Part 1″ . . . a three-disc DVD set.
And here’s what’s new in the past week to Netflix Instant Streaming:
• “Lovelace” stars Amanda Seyfried as “Deep Throat’s” Linda Lovelace.
• “C.O.G.” stars “Glee’s” Jonathan Groff as a guy stuck on an apple farm.
• The second season of “American Horror Story”.
• The fourth season of “White Collar”.
• “Because The Internet”, Childish Gambino . . . a.k.a. “Community’s” Donald Glover
• “Black Panties”, R. Kelly
• “7 Days of Funk”, 7 Days of Funk . . . a collaboration between Snoop Dogg and funk musician Dam Funk
• “You Should Dream”, the second album from “America’s Got Talent” finalists The Texas Tenors. It includes their covers of “Unchained Melody”, “God Bless the U.S.A.”, “Bless the Broken Road”, “My Way”, and the Miley Cyrus song “The Climb”.
• “The Grohl Sessions, Volume I”, an iTunes exclusive from the Zac Brown Band that was produced by Dave Grohl . . . and also features him on the drums.
• “The Music of Nashville, Season 2, Vol. 1″, the cast of ABC’s “Nashville”
• “Whiskey & Lace”, the debut album from Krystal Keith . . . Toby Keith’s daughter
• “Thanks”, a five-song EP from country minx Shelby Lynne
• “Feels Like Carolina”, the country band Parmalee
• “Live At The Cellar Door”, Neil Young
• “Give Me Strength: The ’74/’75 Recordings”, Eric Clapton . . . 5-disc CD/DVD combo
• “White Light/White Heat”, Velvet Underground . . . a 3-disc 45th Anniversary Edition
• The soundtrack to “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug”.
• The soundtrack to “Saving Mr. Banks” is just the musical score. But it also includes Colin Farrell and Jason Schwartzman singing two versions of “Chim Chim Cher-ee”.
The Ten Most Wanted Christmas Toys This Year . . . Compared to 100 Years Ago
A website dug through old kids’ letters to Santa published in newspapers in 1913, to find out the toys kids wanted the most for Christmas 100 years ago. The top five are: Candy, nuts, a rocking horse, dolls, and gloves. The top five THIS year are: The Furby Boom, the Teksta Robotic Puppy, the LeapPad Ultra, the Flying Fairy, and Big Hugs Elmo.
And the top 10 they came up with shows kids in 1913 had MUCH simpler requests. Check it out . . .
3. A rocking horse.
5. Mittens or gloves.
6. A toy train.
10. Ice Skates.
And the top 10 THIS year are:
1. The Furby Boom.
2. Teksta Robotic Puppy.
3. The LeapPad Ultra.
4. The Flying Fairy.
5. Big Hugs Elmo.
6. Barbie Dream House.
7. Giggly Monkey.
8. Nerf Gun.
9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
A Guy Jumped to His Death at a Mall . . . Because He Couldn’t Take Any More of His Girlfriend’s Christmas Shopping
On Saturday, a guy in China wanted to go home after following his girlfriend around a mall for FIVE HOURS while she did her Christmas shopping. But she said he was CHEAP, and insisted on hitting one more store to check out a shoe sale. So he hopped a railing on the seventh floor, and JUMPED TO HIS DEATH.
One in Four People Have Had Sex With an Ex Over the Holidays
According to a new survey, 26% of people say they’ve had sex with an ex over the holidays . . . and 40% of single people say they’d be interested in getting-it-on with their old high school boyfriend or girlfriend this year.
The Ten Life Events We Posted About the Most on Facebook This Year
Facebook just released its list of the top 10 life events Americans posted about this year. Starting a new relationship is number one, followed by getting married, getting engaged, traveling, moving, and ending a relationship.
1. Starting a new relationship.
2. Getting married.
3. Getting engaged.
6. Ending a relationship.
7. Having a baby.
8. Getting pregnant.
9. The anniversary of first meeting a friend or significant other.
10. The death of a loved one.
If You Want to Remember a Moment, Don’t Take a Photo of It
According to a new study, if you want to remember a moment . . . DON’T take a photo of it. Researchers found that a photo actually DAMAGES your memory . . . eventually, you only remember what’s in the photo, not the details your brain took in at the time.
The Top Ten Things People Do with Their Free Time
According to a new poll, the average American has 20 hours of free time each week. And the top five things we do with it are: Watching TV, reading, surfing the Internet, socializing, and watching movies.
1. Watching TV. 42% of people said it’s one of the top three things they do with their free time.
2. Reading, 37%. Although, it was actually the TOP answer for WOMEN, with 48%.
3. Surfing the Internet, 19%
4. Socializing, 18%
5. Watching movies, 11%
6. Going to the gym, 10%
7. Playing video games, 10%
8. Walking, running, or jogging, 8%
9. Gardening, 7%
10. Listening to, or playing, music, 7% (Harris Interactive)
What’s Something Everyone Does, and Society Accepts . . . But Drives You Crazy?
: What’s something everyone does, and society accepts as NORMAL . . . but drives you crazy? A few of our favorite answers are: Immediately commenting on a short or tall person’s height when you meet them . . . asking married couples when they’re going to have kids . . . texting when you’re with other people . . . and touching a pregnant woman’s belly without asking.
1. Automatically assuming you’re HITTING on someone when you talk to someone new, or compliment them.
2. Immediately commenting on someone’s height when you meet someone really short or really tall. They know about their height.
3. Pretending to be stupid or airheaded to seem cool.
4. Posting about really personal things on Facebook.
5. Asking married couples when they’re going to have kids.
6. Texting when you’re with other people.
7. Touching a pregnant woman’s belly without asking.
8. Asking people how they managed to have a good time without getting hammered. (Reddit)
What’s the Best or Strangest Thing You’ve Seen Through Someone’s Window?
What’s the best or strangest thing you’ve seen through someone else’s window? Some of the best ones we’ve heard are a woman weighing her boobs on scales . . . a guy playing air guitar on his junk . . . a woman licking her cats . . . and two men dressed as Santa getting-it-on.
Here are six of the best or strangest things we’ve heard about people seeing through someone else’s window . . .
1. “A woman weighing her boobs on scales.”
2. “Two couples in their 50s and 60s having dinner. Two of the men and one of the women were totally nude . . . the other woman was fully clothed.”
3. “A guy doing what appeared to be the ‘Safety Dance’ naked . . . occasionally stopping to eat cereal and play air guitar on his junk.”
4. “My neighbor licking her cats. She has like five cats and licked them for like 10 minutes.”
5. “I saw two men dressed as Santa getting-it-on.”
6. “I was using my binoculars and saw a person smoking. Not very interesting. But I was surprised when he pulled out HIS binoculars and looked back at me.” (Reddit)
The Worst People on Planes Are Inattentive Parents . . . Ahead of Seat Kickers, People Who Smell, and Drunks
A new survey has put together a list of the worst people on PLANES. And the top spot goes to . . . inattentive parents. They’re followed by seat kickers . . . people who smell . . . drunks . . . and people who won’t stop talking to you.
1. Inattentive parents.
2. Seat kickers.
3. People who smell awful.
4. People who are drunk and keep buying booze to get MORE drunk.
5. People who won’t stop talking to you.
6. People who blast the music over their headphones so loud, you can hear it.
7. People who recline their seats for the entire flight.
8. People who abuse the carry-on policy.
9. People who grab the back of the seat in front of them.
The Nine Beers Americans Have Stopped Drinking
Based on beer sales since 2007, here are some of the beers Americans really don’t want to drink anymore. Michelob Light sales are down 70% . . . Budweiser Select is down 62% . . . Milwaukee’s Best is down 59% . . . Miller Genuine Draft is down 56% . . . and Old Milwaukee is down 54%.
1. Michelob Light, down 70%.
2. Budweiser Select, down 62%.
3. Milwaukee’s Best, down 59%.
4. Miller Genuine Draft, down 56%.
5. Old Milwaukee, down 54%.
6. Milwaukee’s Best Light, down 40%. (Apparently the word “Milwaukee” in the name of your beer is just sales POISON these days.)
7. Heineken Light, down 37%.
8. BUDWEISER, down 29%.
9. Labatt Blue, down 28%. (USA Today)
Raven-Symoné – 28 (Deliciously chubby out-of-the-closet superstar from “The Cosby Show”, “That’s So Raven” and “Hangin’ With Mr. Cooper”. Also the most deliciously chubby member of the Cheetah Girls. Tragically, they no longer exist.)
Emmanuelle Chriqui – 36 (Sloan on “Entourage” . . . Lorelai Martins on “The Mentalist” . . . and one of the contract killers on the Crackle web series “Cleaners“.)
(You might also know her as the chick Usher nails in “In the Mix” or as Adam Sandler’s love interest in “You Don’t Mess with the Zohan”.)
Meg White – 39 (Oddly sexy / chesty drummer in the White Stripes.) (The “hardest button to button” is the one on MY PANTS when I see pictures of Meg White!)
Summer Phoenix – 35 (River and Joaquin’s sister. Casey Affleck nails her ANYTIME HE WANTS TO!)
Bobby Flay – 49 (The ONLY “Iron Chef” I care about.)
NIA PEEPLES! – 52 (Star of “Walker, Texas Ranger” AND “The Party Machine With Nia Peeples”!)
Kenneth Branagh – 53 (Shakespearean actor-director who was Gilderoy Lockhart, the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, in “Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets”. He also used to nail the saucy Emma Thompson . . . but he ditched her for the succulent delights of Helena Bonham Carter . . . who’s with Tim Burton now, anyway.)
Rod Blagojevich – 57 (Fine upstanding citizen who attempted to SELL OFF Obama’s vacated Senate seat while Blagojevich was still the governor of Illinois. He was sentenced to 14 YEARS in prison last year.)
Sexy Susan Dey – 61 (“L.A. Law” and “The Partridge Family”!)
Johnny Rodriguez – 62 (Acquitted murderer [slash] country singer.)
Ralph Tavares – 72 (TAVARES!)
Tommy Kirk – 72 (“Old Yeller”)
Michael Clarke Duncan – Would have been 56 – (1957 – 2012) (“The Green Mile”, “Armageddon”, “The Whole Nine Yards” and “Planet of the Apes”. He also used to be a bodyguard for Will Smith and LL Cool J . . . and he was supposed to be Biggie’s bodyguard the night Biggie was shot. He was nailing “Apprentice” villain Omarosa at the time of his death.)
Greg Giraldo – (1965 – 2010) (Comedian who was starting to get big from his epic performances at Comedy Central’s roasts . . . then he overdosed on pain medication and died at age 44.)
Dan Blocker – (1928 – 1972) (Hoss on “Bonanza”.)
Melvil Dewey – (1851 – 1931) (The genius who came up with the Dewey decimal system . . . the way we find books in the library.) (You need to know the Dewey Decimal System. Otherwise, Conan The Librarian gets upset. And you don’t want to make Conan the Librarian upset, do you?)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 3 days to “The Hobbit: Part 2″
• 15 days until Christmas
• 54 days until Super Bowl 48
• 59 days to the Winter Olympics
• 66 days to Valentine’s Day
• 1,137 days left of “Hope and Change”
60 years ago . . . in 1953 – The first issue of “Playboy” hit newsstands. It featured MARILYN MONROE. HUGH HEFNER thought that would be the only issue, so he didn’t even put a date on it.
52 years ago . . . in 1961 – 4-foot-7 spinner (slash) FORMER ISRAELI SNIPER (True!) . . . DR. RUTH . . . married one Fred Westheimer. They made the very naughty beast-with-two-backs until his death in 1997.
50 years ago . . . in 1963 – DONNY OSMOND debuted with the Osmonds on NBC’s “Andy Williams Show”.
46 years ago . . . in 1967 – OTIS REDDING had the biggest hit of his life . . . into Lake Monona, Wisconsin. It was a plane crash, Cletus. He died. Three days earlier, Otis Redding had recorded “(Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay”; it became the biggest hit of his after-life. No, I’ll see YOU in Hell!
31 years ago . . . in 1982 – “Airplane 2″ was released.
20 years ago . . . in 1993 – “Sister Act 2: Back In The Habit” was released. This was the one with LAURYN HILL as a troubled, miseducated inner-city minx!
20 years ago . . . in 1993 – “Wayne’s World 2″ was released.
18 years ago . . . in 1995 – 450-pound Darren Robinson, THE HUMAN BEAT BOX of THE FAT BOYS, died unexpectedly at the age of 28. (Then again, if you’re 450 pounds, can your death ever be “unexpected”?)
13 years ago . . . in 2000 – The cinematic classic “DUDE, WHERE’S MY CAR?” was released.
8 years ago . . . in 2005 – Brilliant comedian RICHARD PRYOR died of a heart attack. He was 65.
8 years ago . . . in 2005 – GARTH BROOKS married TRISHA YEARWOOD at their Oklahoma home.
4 years ago . . . in 2009 – JAMES CAMERON’S “Avatar” was released. It went on to make more than $2.5 BILLION at the box office worldwide.