Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Did a Brazilian Prostitute Film Justin Bieber Sleeping?
A video was posted on YouTube yesterday that supposedly shows a Brazilian prostitute filming JUSTIN BIEBER while he was sleeping. A Twitter account attributed to the woman also shows a hand holding a stack of money, along with the caption, “Thanks @justinbieber for the fresh dolla bills.”
Justin Bieber Invited 10 Girls To His Rented Brazilian Mansion . . . For Chicken Nuggets, Doritos and Pineapple
JUSTIN BIEBER brought 10 young ladies back to his rented home in the Rio, where they snacked on chicken nuggets, chocolate, Doritos and other chips, peanuts and slices of pineapple. It doesn’t sound like any SEX happened, because when Justin wanted everyone to leave he just told them, quote, “I’m tired. I think I need to go to sleep.”
Is Will Smith Cheating on Jada Pinkett With a 23-Year-Old Actress?
Pictures have surfaced of WILL SMITH in a photo booth with a 23-year-old actress named MARGOT ROBBIE. And in one of them, they’re even pulling up their shirts. One source claims these pics are the result of hooking up at a party, but another says it happened on a movie set for the last day of shooting.
Will Kanye West Walk Down the Aisle With 12 Dogs?
“OK!” magazine claims that when KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST make The Big Mistake, Kanye will be accompanied down the aisle by 12 DOGS.
A source says he’s hired a top dog trainer to, quote, “train 12 Pekingese ‘angels’ to precede Kanye down the aisle.” The magazine also claims the wedding will be a $5 million, “two-week-long celebration” in Italy.
(In other news, Kanye’s Yeezus Tour will resume a week from Saturday. You can read more about that here.)
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. It’s hard to believe JENNIFER ANISTON’S hair still makes the news in 2013, but here you go: She got about six inches chopped off. (Here are some pics.)
2. JENNIFER LAWRENCE got a pretty severe haircut. (Here are some pics.)
3. I challenge you to see something hotter than MAMA JUNE trucking through Wal-Mart on a mobility scooter. (Here are the EROTIC pics.)
4. KELLY OSBOURNE is getting the ridiculous keyboard tattoo removed from her arm. (Here are some pics.)
5. HEIDI MONTAG has debuted her new, smaller boobs. She went from an F to a C-cup. (Here are the before-and-afters.)
6. CHER left a salon wearing some kind of anti-aging mask. (Here’s a pic.)
7. RIHANNA in a bikini. That is all. (Here are the pics.)
Thursday TV Reminders:
• “Thursday Night Football” . . . 8:25 to 11:25 P.M. Eastern on the NFL Network. The Minnesota Vikings host the Washington Redskins.
• “Inside the Actors Studio” . . . 7:00 to 8:00 P.M. on Bravo. The cast of “Arrested Development” are interviewed.
• “The Voice” [Live Eliminations] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on NBC.
• “The X Factor” [Results] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox.
• “The Big Bang Theory” . . . 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on CBS. Bill Nye guest stars.
• “Glee”. . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. Adam Lambert performs “Marry the Night” while New Directions perform “Roar” and “Applause” as they try to determine if they are more like Katy Perry or Lady Gaga.
• “The Crazy Ones” . . . 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on CBS. Josh Groban guest stars.
• “Two and a Half Men” . . . 9:30 to 10:00 P.M. on CBS. Lynda Carter guest stars.
More Thursday TV Reminders:
• “Grey’s Anatomy” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. Meredith and Cristina turn their relationship from “frenemies to nemeses” when one betrays the other.
• “Project Runway All Stars” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Lifetime. Rebecca Minkoff guest judges as the contestants create cocktail dresses inspired by signature cocktails from Jay-Z’s “The 40/40 Club”.
• “Tamar & Vince” [2nd Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on WE.
• “Elementary” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on CBS. Rhys Ifans returns as Sherlock’s brother Mycroft and asks for help in solving a case.
• “Macklemore’s Big Surprise” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on E! Macklemore and his fiancé discuss his struggles and successes.
• “Watch What Happens: Live” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. The Wanted are today’s guests.
• “Later… With Jools Holland” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. Eastern on Palladia. Franz Ferdinand, Goldfrapp, James Blake, Gregory Porter, and Chas & Dave perform.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• “The Today Show” – Chef Mark Bittman.
• “Good Morning America” – Natalie Portman (“Thor: The Dark World”), Dane DeHaan (“Metallica Through the Never”), CMA highlights, and “Cake Boss'” Buddy Valastro.
• “CBS This Morning” – Founder and CEO of 23andMe’s Anne Wojcicki.
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Kevin Kline (“Last Vegas”) and “Glee’s” Jane Lynch.
• “The View” – Jeff Goldblum (Off-Broadway’s “Domesticated”) and celebrity divorce attorney Laura Wasser. Cedric the Entertainer co-hosts.
• “Rachael Ray” – Jenna Dewan-Tatum (“Witches of East End”), plus Rachael and “Cake Boss'” Buddy Valastro begin preparations for Thanksgiving.
This Afternoon On TV:
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Kaley Cuoco (“The Big Bang Theory”) and science guy Steve Spangler. Music Guest: The Wanted.
• “The Talk” – Chef Laura Theodore prepares vegetarian meals.
• “Katie Couric” – Highlights and recaps of the Country Music Awards, plus three finalists compete for a recording session with John and Martina McBride.
• “Queen Latifah Show” – The cast of “The Goldbergs” and “The Karate Kid’s” Ralph Macchio. Music Guest: Rob Base.
• “Steve Harvey” – Tabatha Coffey (“Tabatha Takes Over”)and sex therapist Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry speaks with couples concerned about their bedroom habits.
• “Dr. Phil” – “Spies, Suspicions and Sexual Accusations”. Dr. Phil speaks with a woman who claims her husband constantly accuses her of cheating, spies on her and even faked a suicide attempt to manipulate her into a confession.
• “Dr. Oz Show” – “Belly Fat Myths”. Dr. Oz discusses how to get rid of belly fat and cellulite, plus the natural healing powers of honey.
• “Wendy Williams” – Regina Hall (“Best Man Holiday”), celebrity blogger Jawn Murray, Recessionista.com’s Nicole Lapin, and radio personality Lisa G.
• “Bethenny” – Carmen Electra (“Book of Fire”), Retta (“Parks and Recreation”), Kandi Burruss and Kenya Moore (“The Real Housewives of Atlanta”), and Derek J (“Fashion Queens”).
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Kelly Ripa (“Live with Kelly and Michael”) and Cobie Smulders (“How I Met Your Mother”). Music Guest: Gary Clark Jr.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Rob Lowe (JFK in “Killing Kennedy”) and Columbus Short (“Scandal”). Music Guest: Nine Inch Nails.
• “The Tonight Show” – Bailee Madison (“Trophy Wife”) and Andy Samberg. (“Brooklyn Nine-Nine”). Music Guest: The Goo Goo Dolls.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Rachel Maddow and M.I.A.
• “Carson Daly” – Michelle Trachtenberg(National Geographic’s “Killing Kennedy”) and comedian Matt Knudsen. Music Guest: No.
• “Arsenio” – Jerry Springer. Music Guest: Blush.
• “Conan” – Chris Hemsworth (“Thor: The Dark World”) and Gavin DeGraw.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Kat Dennings (“Thor: The Dark World”) and Swedish video game developer Markus Persson, the guy behind “Minecraft”.
• “Chelsea Lately” – The round table guests are Jeff Wild, Sarah Colonna, and Gary Valentine.
• “Jon Stewart” – Patrick Stewart (“No Man’s Land” and “Waiting for Godot”).
• “The Colbert Report” – Author Daniel Lieberman (“The Story of the Human Body: Evolution, Health, and Disease”).
Only 1% of People Think Their Driving Skills Are Below Average . . . and Guys Are More Delusional Than Women
: According to a new survey, 69% of us think we’re better drivers than most people. And only 1% of people think their driving skills are BELOW average. Also, 38% of men think they’re AMAZING drivers, compared to 27% of women.
46% of People Say Their Mom Is the Nicest Person in the Family . . . Almost No One Says Their Brother
In a new survey, 46% of people say their MOTHER is the nicest member of their family. 14% went with their father, 8% went with their sisters, and brothers got so few votes . . . they weren’t even included in the results.
Introducing the Thanksgiving Donut . . . a Pumpkin Donut Stuffed With Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, and Gravy
A bakery in New York is about to unveil the THANKSGIVING DONUT. It’s a pumpkin-flavored donut stuffed with turkey, cranberry sauce, and GRAVY. There’s also a sweet potato donut stuffed with toasted marshmallow filling.
55% of Americans Say It’s “Unacceptable” That Christmas Music Is Playing Already
According to a new survey, 55% of Americans say it’s UNACCEPTABLE for Christmas music to start before Thanksgiving. And the older you are, the more likely you are to hate early Christmas music.
The Ten Things That Never Stop Being Awkward
What’s something people do that NEVER stops being awkward? A few good ones we’ve heard are: Responding to someone’s question then realizing they’re on a Bluetooth . . . when you clog the toilet at someone else’s house . . .
and when someone remembers your name and you forgot theirs.
The Top Nine Things That Should Work in Theory, But Don’t
Here are some things that SHOULD work in theory, or are SUPPOSED to work, but just never seem to: The flavor in gum lasting more than a few seconds . . . being “just friends” after dating . . . having rational conversations on the Internet . . . and “tear here to open” packages.
A Woman Beat Her Husband in a Municipal Election in Maine
On Tuesday, a husband and wife in Maine were running against each other for their city’s election warden position. And the wife BEAT her husband, 127 votes to 76.
Lily Thai – 32 (Asiatic mattress actress who has starred in 159 fine films, including . . . “China Vagina”, “Taste of the Orient”, “Chinatown Cheerleaders”, “Fire in the Hole”, “White Water Shafting” and “Viagra Falls 2″.)
Yunjin Kim – 40 (Gorgeous Korean minx who played Sun on “Lost”. She had originally auditioned for the role of Kate. The producers loved her, but they didn’t think she was right for the part . . . so they CREATED the role of Sun just for her.)
Morgan Spurlock – 43 (“Super Size Me” and the reality show “30 Days”.)
David Guetta – 46 (French DJ who’s been behind some huge hits like “Sexy [Witch]” and “Memories”.)
Christopher Knight – 56 (Peter on “The Brady Bunch”. He and his skanky wife Adrianne Curry are separated.)
King Kong Bundy – 56 (500-pound rassler who faced Hulk Hogan in a Steel Cage Match at “Wrestlemania 2″. Also the man the
“Married With Children” family was named after.)
JONI MITCHELL – 70 (GENIUS. Some of her greatest albums include 1970’s “Ladies of the Canyon” . . . which features “Big Yellow Taxi” . . . 1971’s “Blue”, featuring “My Old Man”, “Carey”, “All I Want” and “California” . . . and 1974’s “Court and Spark” . . . with the incredible “Help Me” and “Free Man In Paris”.)
Johnny Rivers – 71 (His biggest hits: “Secret Agent Man”, “Poor Side of Town” and the song I got much junior high tail to . . . “Swayin’ to the Music (Slow Dancin’)”.)
Billy Graham – 95
Dana Plato – would’a, should’a been 49 – (1964 – 1999) (Overdosed on painkillers. DON’T TAKE DRUGS! Or star on ANY SITCOM WITH GARY COLEMAN!)
Joe Niekro – Would Have Been 69 – (1944 – 2006) (Major League pitcher. On October 26th, 2006, he suffered a brain aneurysm . . . and died a day after being taken to the hospital.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 1 day to “Thor: The Dark World”
• 15 days to “Catching Fire”
• 21 days until Thanksgiving
• 36 days to “The Desolation of Smaug”
• 48 days until Christmas
• 1,170 days left of “Hope and Change”
69 years ago . . . in 1944 – PRESIDENT FRANKLIN ROOSEVELT won an unprecedented FOURTH term in office, defeating Thomas E. Dewey. After him, they set up two term limits.
51 years ago . . . in 1962 – RICHARD NIXON lost the election for Governor of California to incumbent Pat Brown. Afterwards, Tricky Dick told a press conference, “You won’t have Nixon to kick around anymore.”
48 years ago . . . in 1965 – The “PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY” debuted in television commercials.
40 years ago . . . in 1973 – For some reason . . . New Jersey became the first state to let GIRLS PLAY LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL.
39 years ago . . . in 1974 – “Rolling Stone” magazine reported that TED NUGENT won the NATIONAL SQUIRREL-SHOOTING ARCHERY CONTEST by picking off an extremely scary squirrel at 150 yards!
(The Nuge also wiped out 27 more dangerous squirrels with a handgun.)
34 years ago . . . in 1979 – “The Rose” was released, starring BETTE MIDLER . . . AND her full, pouting breasts . . . in the chaotic story of a self-destructive female rock star, who was obviously modeled after JANIS JOPLIN.
22 years ago . . . in 1991 – GENIUS PAUL REUBENS, a.k.a. PEE WEE HERMAN, pleaded no contest to charges of “very” indecent exposure. He had been arrested in Sarasota, Florida, for exposing his heightened unmentionable in a naughty movie theater.
22 years ago . . . in 1991 – MAGIC JOHNSON announced that he had tested positive for HIV, and that he was retiring from basketball. He mounted three comebacks, and finally ceased mounting tainted basketball groupies. DON’T BE PROMISCUOUS!
22 years ago . . . in 1991 – THE GREAT FRANK ZAPPA was diagnosed with the prostate cancer.
13 years ago . . . in 2000 – For some reason, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON became the first First Lady to win public office, defeating Republican Rick Lazio for a U.S. Senate seat from New York.
13 years ago . . . in 2000 – GARTH BROOKS filed for a divorce from his wife Sandy . . . so that he could give the business to Tasty TRISHA YEARWOOD.
3 years ago . . . in 2010 – QUENN ELIZABETH launched a Facebook page. Sadly, no one could “friend” or “poke” her.
2 years ago . . . in 2011 – “SMOKIN'” JOE FRASER died due to complications from liver cancer at the age of 67.
1 year ago . . . in 2012 –A woman died and 19 others were injured after scaffolding collapsed outside a LINKIN PARK concert in Cape Town, South Africa.
50 years ago . . . in 1963 – ELSTON HOWARD of the New York Yankees became the FIRST BLACK MVP in the American League.
46 years ago . . . in 1967 – CARL STOKES was elected the first black mayor of Cleveland, Ohio, AND the FIRST BLACK MAYOR OF A MAJOR CITY.
24 years ago . . . in 1989 – L. DOUGLAS WILDER won the governor’s race in Virginia, becoming the FIRST ELECTED BLACK GOVERNOR in U.S. history.
24 years ago . . . in 1989 – DAVID DINKINS was elected NEW YORK CITY’S FIRST BLACK MAYOR.