Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Does Simon Cowell Have to Stay Away from His Girlfriend’s 7-Year-Old Son for a Year?
According to a provision in Lauren Silverman’s divorce, she can’t let SIMON COWELL be around her 7-year-old son for the next year . . . which might prove difficult since they’ve been openly dating ever since Simon knocked her up. Also, she’s only getting $3,000 a month in child support. Not that she needs it when she’s got access to Simon’s bankroll.
The Greatest ’70s Mustaches
HIGHLIGHTS: BURT REYNOLDS tops a list of the Seven Greatest Mustaches of the ’70s. He’s followed by Frank Zappa, Cheech Marin, John Waters, Billy Dee Williams, Mark Spitz and David Crosby.
FULL STORY: When the end of time is upon us, those of us who are there to greet it will undoubtedly take a moment before stepping into oblivion to remember the 1970s as the ZENITH of male facial hair.
And this list of the Seven Greatest Mustaches of the ’70s will serve as a testament to that fact . . .
1. Burt Reynolds
2. Frank Zappa
3. Cheech Marin
4. John Waters
5. Billy Dee Williams
6. Olympian Mark Spitz
7. David Crosby
Did Rihanna and Drake Drop $100,000 at a Strip Club . . . Then Leave With One of the Dancers?
DRAKE and RIHANNA reportedly tore it up at V Live . . . a STRIP JOINT in Houston, Texas on Wednesday night. They spent thousands of dollars and Rihanna got multiple lap dances and was FEELING UP THE LADIES. They left at 5:00 A.M. One source claims they took a, quote, “thick Spanish-looking girl” with them.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. JENNIFER LAWRENCE showed some SIDE-BOOB at an event in Rome. Not as much as you’d like her to show, but enough to get you by. (Check it out here.)
2. LINDSAY LOHAN shows off some mega side-boob in a TOPLESS photo she posted online. (Check it out here.)
3. 39-year-old JOAQUIN PHOENIX is dating a 20-year-old woman. (Here’s a pic.)
4. GISELE BUNDCHEN without makeup is still way out of your price range. (Here’s a pic.)
5. Why would KIM KARDASHIAN even attempt to wear a tight skirt? (Oh yeah, this is why.)
Lorde, Justin Bieber and Kendall and Kylie Jenner Are Among This Year’s Most Influential Teenagers
“Time” magazine’s list of the 16 Most Influential Teens includes JUSTIN BIEBER, KENDALL and KYLIE JENNER, “Royals” singer LORDE, and . . . most importantly . . . 16-year-old anti-Taliban WARRIOR MALALA YOUSAFZAI.
South Korean pro golfer Lydia Ko, 16
Nick D’Aloisio, 18. He created an app called Summly . . . which the CEO of Yahoo bought for $30 MILLION.
Olympic gold medal-winning swimmer Missy Franklin, 18
Kendall and Kylie Jenner, 18 and 16, respectively
Dante de Blasio, 16. He’s the son of New York City mayor-elect Bill de Blasio, and he’s got a SWEET FRO!
Malala Yousafzai, 16. She was shot in the head by the Taliban for her activism . . . and it HAS NOT STOPPED HER.
Kiernan Shipka, 14. She plays Sally Draper on “Mad Men” . . . even though she’s not allowed to watch it.
Ionut Budisteanu, 19. He designed a self-driving car that won him first place at the Intel International Science & Engineering Fair.
Malia Obama, 15
Maya Van Wagenen, 15. She wrote the book, “Popular: Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek” . . . and sold the movie rights to DreamWorks.
Justin Bieber, 19
Beth Reekles, 17. At 15 she wrote a story called “The Kissing Booth”. It led to a three-book deal.
Chloe Grace Moretz, 16
Hailee Steinfeld, 16
The “12-12-12″ Hurricane Sandy Concert Movie is Out in Limited Release Today
Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Terrence Howard, and “Lost’s” Harold Perrineau return for the sequel to their 1999 comedy “The Best Man”. The first one starred Taye as the best man in Morris’ wedding, who’d secretly slept with the bride.
In this one, they’re all reunited with their respective women for Christmas, which is complicated by their forgotten rivalries and some rekindled romances. Eddie Cibrian is also in it as the token honky who’s now dating Nia Long’s character.
2. And now, some limited releases you may or may not care about:
–“Nebraska“ is shot entirely in black-and-white and stars Bruce Dern as an old man who’s convinced he’s won a million dollar sweepstakes prize. Will Forte plays his son, who agrees to drive him from Montana to Nebraska to claim his winnings. (Trailer)
–“Charlie Countryman“ stars Shia LaBeouf as a guy who falls in love with a woman mourning the death of her father, who died in the seat next to him on his flight. She’s played by Evan Rachel Wood, and “Hannibal’s” Mads Mikkelson is her violent ex. (Trailer)
–“12-12-12“ hits theaters in L.A. and New York on Friday. It’s a behind-the-scenes look at last year’s benefit concert for Hurricane Sandy victims. The performers included Bruce Springsteen, Alicia Keys, Billy Joel, and Paul McCartney, to name just a few. (Trailer)
Friday TV Reminders:
• “Hawaii Five-0″ . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on CBS. Nick Jonas guest stars as a computer hacker.
• “Raising Hope” [4th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on Fox. Jeffrey Tambor from “Arrested Development” guest stars as Virginia’s gay birth father.
• “America’s Next Top Model” [20th Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on the CW.
• “Sweet Home Alabama” [4th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on CMT.
• “Comedy Bang! Bang!” . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on IFC. Jim Gaffigan from “Parks and Recreation” guests.
• “Fashion Police” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on E! “X Factor” judge Paulina Rubio and Terry Crews from “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” are the guests.
Saturday TV Reminders:
• “Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth” . . . 8:00 to 9:30 P.M. on HBO. Mike Tyson’s one-man show where he talks about his personal life and his boxing career.
• “As It Happened: John F. Kennedy 50 Years” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on CBS.
• “Austin City Limits” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on PBS. Jim James and The Black Angels perform.
• “Dancing On the Edge” [Mini-Series Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:30 P.M. on Starz.
• “[Eff] Nick Cannon” [Special Presentation] . . . 10:00 to 11:45 P.M. on Showtime. Comedian Nick Cannon performs a stand-up routine.
• “Saturday Night Live” . . . 11:30 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. on NBC. Lady Gaga is doing double duty as the host and musical guest.
• “Steve Rannazzisi: Manchild” . . . Midnight to 1:00 A.M. on Comedy Central. Comedian Steve Rannazzisi performs his stand-up routine.
Sunday TV Reminders:
• “Sunday Night Football” . . . 8:30 to 11:130P.M. Eastern on NBC. The Denver Broncos host the Kansas City Chiefs.
• “Almost Human” [Series Premiere] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox. Karl Urban from “Star Trek” stars in this futuristic cop drama about a human police officer who’s partnered with an android. The robot is played by “Sleeper Cell’s” Michael Ealy.
• “Fifth Annual TeenNick Halo Awards“ . . . 8:00 to 9:30 P.M. on TeenNick. Josh Hutcherson, Queen Latifah, Austin Mahone and Shay Mitchell join host Nick Cannon to honor teens who take leadership roles in helping out their communities.
• “The Simpsons” . . . 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on Fox. Elisabeth Moss from “Mad Men” does the voice of a pregnant woman who gives birth in an elevator.
• “Letters To Jackie: Remembering President Kennedy” . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on TLC.
• “Oprah’s Next Chapter” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on OWN. Reverend Al Sharpton guests.
More Sunday TV Reminders:
• “Oprah: Where Are They Now?” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on OWN. Hulk Hogan, Carrot Top, J.Lo’s former husband Cris Judd, and Liberace’s lover Scott Thorson (author of “Behind the Candelabra: My Life with Liberace”) are the guests.
• “Eastbound & Down” [Series Finale] . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on HBO.
• “Hello Ladies” [1st Season Finale] . . . 10:30 to 11:00 P.M. on HBO.
• “Watch What Happens: Live” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Phaedra Parks (“The Real Housewives of Atlanta”), and Ben and Jewel Tankard (Bravo’s “Thicker Than Water: The Tankards”) are guests.
• “The Drama Queen” [Series Premiere] . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on E! Marki Costello, the granddaughter of Abbott & Costello’s Lou Costello, takes you into her world of what it takes to make it as a talent manager in Hollywood.
Friday’s Daytime Talk Show Guests:
• “The Today Show” – Adam Levine (“The Voice”).
• “Good Morning America” – Jena Malone and Sam Claflin (“Hunger Games: Catching Fire”), plus Joey Fatone.
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Chris Pratt (“Delivery Man”) and Channing Tatum (“22 Jump Street”). Music Guest: The Killers.
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Adam Levine (“The Voice”) and Cobie Smulders (“Delivery Man”). Music Guest: Daughtry.
• “The View” – Ethan Hawke (Broadway’s “Macbeth”) and Joan Collins for her book “Passion For Life”.
• “The Talk” – Ana Gasteyer (“Suburgatory”).
• “Katie Couric” – Christie Brinkley. Music Guest: Lady Antebellum.
• “Queen Latifah Show” – Taye Diggs and Sanaa Lathan (“The Best Man Holiday”), Martha Plimpton (“Raising Hope”), and celebrity chef Antonia Lofaso.
• “Wendy Williams” – Morris Chestnut (“The Best Man Holiday”).
• “Rachael Ray” – Chefs Sunny Anderson and John McLemore.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Connie Britton (“Nashville”). Music Guest: Lady Antebellum.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Dr. Phil, sportscaster Erin Andrews, and Florida Georgia Line. (REPEAT)
• “The Tonight Show” – Bill O’Reilly (“Killing Kennedy”) and chef Guy Fieri. Music Guest: Lee Brice.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Jena Malone (“Hunger Games: Catching Fire”) and Tom Selleck (“Blue Bloods”). Music Guest: Johnny Marr.
• “Carson Daly” – The bands Duologue and Kitten. (REPEAT)
• “Arsenio” – The ladies of “The Best Man Holiday”, who include Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long, and Regina Hall.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Summer Glau (“Arrow”).
• “Chelsea Lately” – Elizabeth Berkley (“Dancing with the Stars”). (REPEAT)
Having a Relaxing Weekend Actually Makes You Feel Worse on Monday?
Believe it or not, a new study found that having a BUSY WEEKEND is actually BETTER stress relief than spending the weekend lying on the couch. It’s because we subconsciously measure time by the number of MEMORIES we make . . . so the more we make, the longer the weekend feels.
Women Are Eight Times More Likely to Believe They’re Not Married to “The One” . . . And the Top Five Signs You Are
Well this is bad news. According to a new survey, only 28% of married women say they’re DEFINITELY with “the one.” 31% say they’re definitely NOT with “the one.” Men are actually MUCH more likely to believe it. Three times more men say they’re definitely with “the one”.
Your Yearbook Photo Can Predict Whether You’ll Get Divorced?
According to a new study, your high school yearbook photo can predict whether you’ll get divorced. Researchers found that the people who didn’t smile were FIVE TIMES more likely to wind up divorced than people who smiled the biggest. The theory here is people who smile bigger are happier . . . but also, more obedient. And both of those traits can lead to marriages that stay together.
Men Want Sex More Often and Find Women More Attractive in the Winter?
Everything you thought about which SEASONS make us the most sexed up are wrong . . . a new study found men want sex the most in WINTER. Men also find women the most attractive in winter. The study didn’t investigate what season makes women want the most sex.
If You Could Travel Through Time and Have Sex With Anyone, Who Would It Be?
: If you could travel through time and have sex with ANYONE, who would it be? Some of the best ones we’ve heard are Eve, the first woman, so everyone forever would have your genes . . . young MARLON BRANDO . . . OPRAH right before her show got big . . . and a three-way on the set of “The Sting” with PAUL NEWMAN and ROBERT REDFORD.
It’ll Cost Slightly Less to Serve Thanksgiving Dinner This Year . . . Just $49
: According to an annual study on Thanksgiving prices, it’ll cost you $49.04 to serve Thanksgiving dinner this year. And that’s for TEN people, so . . . less than $5 per person. And that includes turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, rolls, butter, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie.
The Ten Most-Popular Christmas Toys Since 1950
1. Cabbage Patch Dolls
2. Rubik’s Cubes
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures
5. Buzz Lightyear
6. Barbie Dolls
9. Calico Critters, which were little animal dolls that were originally called “Sylvanian Families” back in the ’80s. And they were more popular in England and Japan.
10. Legos (Daily Mail)
Here’s the Scientific Explanation for Why “Silent But Deadly” Gas Smells Worse
Here’s why “silent but deadly” gas smells WORSE than loud gas. The silent ones are mostly just concentrated bursts of sulfur from indigestible food that made its way to your colon. The loud ones contain odorless gasses, and might or might not also have sulfur, which is why sometimes they smell and sometimes they don’t.
Passengers Freaked Out When a Pilot Announced the Plane Was Going Down . . . But He Just Meant a Descent in Elevation
On Tuesday, passengers on a Southwest flight from Tampa to Raleigh thought they were about to DIE when the pilot got on the P.A. and said they were “GOING DOWN.” But it turned out he just needed to descend to 10,000 feet because of a slight drop in cabin pressure, and they were never in danger of crashing.
A Guy With “Not See” on His Custom License Plate Shockingly Turns Out to be a Nazi
There’s a guy in California who’s been driving around with a custom license plate with the words “NOT SEE” on it . . . and a swastika decal above the license plate. Get it? The local ABC affiliate ran a story on it . . . and he’s been suspended from his job as a bus driver. The DMV will also probably recall his plate.
Stupid Photo Trend Alert: Dramatic Photos of Dogs Pooping
When you’re out walking your dog and he squats down to leave some business on your neighbor’s lawn, take a photo. You’re not being scatological and gross . . . you’re being ARTSY.
There’s a stupid new photo trend flying around where people are sharing dramatic photos of dogs pooping. The more artistic you can make the photo . . . with framing, effects, and filters . . . the better.
Shailene Woodley – 22 (The star of ABC Family’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, and George Clooney’s daughter in “The Descendants”.)
B.o.B – 25 (Young urban troubadour whose collaborations include “Airplanes” with Hayley Williams from Paramore and “Magic” with Rivers Cuomo from Weezer.)
Sean Murray – 36 (Tim McGee on “NCIS”. He’s manned up quite a bit in recent seasons, but I’m with DiNozzo. I can’t see him as anything other than McGeek.)
(You probably didn’t know this, but his step-dad is Donald Bellasario, the guy who created “NCIS”, “JAG”, “Quantum Leap” and “Magnum P.I.”.)
Jonny Lee Miller – 41 (Sherlock Holmes on “Elementary”. Before that he was most famous for being Angelina Jolie’s ex-husband. They met on the set of the 1995 movie “Hackers”. He was also BRILLIANT as “Eli Stone”.)
Ol’ Dirty Bastard - Would have been 45 (1968 – 2004) (The Wu Tang Clansman formerly known as Dirt McGirt . . . and Big Baby Jesus. He collapsed and died just two days before his 36th birthday.)
E-40 – 46 (“Charlie Hustle! “E-Feezy Forty Fonzarelli”!) (How did E-40 get he name, you ask? Well, his real name is Earl, and he used to drink seven forties a day!) (True.)
Chad Kroeger – 39 (Nickelback singer. Before he came along, Lemmy from Motorhead used to have all those “Ugliest Rock Star” polls pretty much locked up. He married Avril Lavigne to create the most annoying musical duo since, like, ever.)
Sydney Tamiia Poitier – 40 (Sidney Poitier’s very sexy daughter who was Wanda in Snoop’s “Hood of Horror” and “Jungle Julia” in “Death Proof”, which was Quentin Tarantino’s half of “Grindhouse”.)
Craig Shoemaker – 51 (The Lovemaster.)
Kevin Eubanks – 56 (Moved with Jay Leno from “The Tonight Show” to the sinking ship known as “The Jay Leno Show”. He followed Jay BACK to “The Tonight Show”, but he left to concentrate on making REAL music.)
Randy “Macho Man” Savage – Would have been 61 (1952 – 2011) (One of the all-time legends. His match with RICKY STEAMBOAT at “Wrestlemania 3″ in 1987 is STILL considered one of the greatest matches in history.)
Beverly D’Angelo – 62 (Best known for her stellar work with Chevy Chase in those fabulous “Vacation” movies. She played his saucy wife. Beverly D’Angelo also played Ed Norton’s chain-smoking mom in the amazing “American History X”.)
Anni-Frid “Frida” Lyngstad – 68 (ABBA singer! She’s the brunette minx. Meryl Streep’s “Mamma Mia” movie got everyone singing their classic jams again, like “Dancing Queen”, “Take a Chance on Me”, “S.O.S.”, “Fernando”, “Waterloo”, “The Winner Takes It All” and “Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)”.)
Sam Waterston – 73 (Assistant D.A. Jack McCoy on “Law & Order”.)
Petula Clark – 81 (Biggest hit: 1964′s “Downtown”.)
Ed Asner – 84 (Then: “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” and “Lou Grant”. Now: Carl Fredricksen, the old man in “Up”. He was also Santa in Will Ferrell’s “Elf”.)
Judge Wapner – 94
WHITMAN MAYO! – (1930 – 2001) (Grady on “Sanford & Son” . . . and the wise and wonderful MR. RHYTHM in one of the most underrated motion pictures of all time . . . “D.C. CAB”!)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 7 days to “Catching Fire”
• 13 days until Thanksgiving
• 28 days to “The Hobbit: Part 2″
• 40 days until Christmas
• 91 days to Valentine’s Day
• 1,162 days left of “Hope and Change”
521 years ago . . . in 1492 – CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS wrote in his diary that the Indians (feathers, not dots) were drying and smoking a plant called “tobaga”. It is believed to be the first reference to TOBACCO.
207 years ago . . . in 1806 – Explorer ZEBULON PIKE came upon the Colorado Mountains. Well, he didn’t actually “come upon the mountains” . . . he SAW them. They later named one of them after him . . . PIKE’S PEAK.
44 years ago . . . in 1969 – JANIS JOPLIN was arrested in Tampa, Florida, on charges of using “vulgar and indecent language” at a concert. It started when a police officer on a bullhorn instructed the audience to sit down.
(Janis told him, “Don’t (eff) with these people. Hey, mister, what are you so uptight about?” All the charges were eventually dropped.)
42 years ago . . . in 1971 – GRAND FUNK RAILROAD RELEASED THE ALBUM, “E PLURIBUS FUNK”.
41 years ago . . . in 1972 – “DEEP THROAT” WAS RELEASED.
33 years ago . . . in 1980 – KENNY ROGERS had his first #1 hit . . . “LADY”, written by LIONEL RICHIE.
23 years ago . . . in 1990 – MILLI VANILLI producer Frank Farian publicly admitted that FABRICE MORVAN and ROB PILATUS never sang a note on the Milli Vanilli album.
16 years ago . . . in 1997 – WILLIAM SHATNER married his third wife, NERINE KIDD. She died two years later in their swimming pool. (THE SHAT gives his thoughts on her death in “What Have You Done” . . . a track from his BRILLIANT 2004 album, “Has Been”.)
13 years ago . . . in 2000 – ROBERT BLAKE married BONNY LEE BAKLEY five months after the birth of their daughter Rose. Bonny Bakley was dead six months later. (As Danny Bonaduce once said . . . Robert Blake is innocent . . . EVEN IF HE DID IT.)
9 years ago . . . in 2004 – A brawl broke out at the Vibe Awards, when a dude punched DR. DRE in the face. Before the rumble was over, YOUNG BUCK of G-Unit had allegedly stabbed the guy. Buck was arrested, but avoided a trail after striking some kind of deal.