Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
The Hottest Male Celebrities, According to Straight Guys
Buzzfeed.com polled STRAIGHT guys on who they thought was the hottest MALE celebrity. HUGH JACKMAN came in first, followed by George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds and Karl Urban . . . who plays Dr. McCoy in the new “Star Trek” movies.
1. Hugh Jackman
2. George Clooney
3. Ryan Gosling
4. Ryan Reynolds
5. Karl Urban (He’s Dr. McCoy in the new “Star Trek” movies.)
6. Donald Glover from “Community”
7. Aaron Paul from “Breaking Bad”
8. Gerard Butler
9. Idris Elba
10. Harrison Ford
11. Jared Leto
12. Stephen Amell from “Arrow”
13. Taylor Kitsch
14. Gael Garcia Bernal
15. Leonardo DiCaprio
Did Drake and Rihanna Hook Up in Dallas on Monday Night?
Are DRAKE and RIHANNA hooking up again? Sources say Drake surprised Rihanna by showing up at her concert in Dallas Monday night.
After the show they went to dinner . . . then spent the rest of the night in Rihanna’s hotel room. (You can check out pictures of the dinner date, and Drake at the concert, here.)
Liam Hemsworth Says He’s Single and Happy for Miley’s Success
In an interview with “Extra”, LIAM HEMSWORTH says he’s currently single . . . quote, “I don’t have a lady at the moment.”
He also refused to hate on MILEY CYRUS. He said, quote, “I’m extremely happy for all of her success.” (Here’s video.)
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. The new issue of “Allure” magazine has two separate covers: One with MARY-KATE OLSEN and the other with her sister ASHLEY. (Check ‘em both out here.)
2. LINDSAY LOHAN posted a headless selfie in which she’s just wearing panties and a tank top. (Here it is.)
3. At 44, model HELENA CHRISTENSEN still looks pretty perfect in a bikini. (Here’s the proof.)
4. “Star Trek” stud CHRIS PINE has a new girlfriend with the amazing name Íris Björk Jóhannesdóttir. (!!!) She’s from Iceland . . . and she’s a former Miss Reykjavik. (Check out some pics, including one of them kissing, here.)
5. Check out a young PATRICK STEWART . . . shirtless and with hair. (Here’s the pic.)
6. LORDE and TAYLOR SWIFT went to a Shake Shack in New York City together. (Here’s a pic.)
Did Jennifer Lawrence Dis Miley Cyrus?
JENNIFER LAWRENCE was asked about the sexualization of young women like MILEY CYRUS in entertainment and she said, quote, “Sex sells, and for some disgusting reason young sex sells even more.” But she may not have been targeting Miley specifically, and she added, quote, “I’m just saying, to each their own.”
Zac Efron Fell and Broke His Jaw
ZAC EFRON had to have his jaw wired shut after breaking it in an accidental fall at his house. He also suffered a cut that required stitches. (We don’t know where the cut was.)
E! Online says Zac slipped in a puddle of water he didn’t see. He’s expected to make a full recovery.
Alec Baldwin Cried While Testifying Against His Alleged Stalker
ALEC BALDWIN actually broke down on the witness stand yesterday while testifying against his alleged stalker. He was describing how the woman had made his life “miserable” by relentlessly threatening him and his wife HILARIA. Outside the courthouse he was back to his usual self, telling reporters, quote, “I hope you choke to death.”
Has Kanye West’s Popularity Tanked Since He Got With Kim Kardashian?
Has KANYE WEST’S popularity TANKED since he started dating KIM KARDASHIAN? A new report claims his popularity is down 66% since he got mixed up with Kim in the spring of 2012. Kim has also taken a shot on the same scale. She recently had her likeability drop by 50%.
Kim Kardashian Was Pulled Over for Speeding, While She Was Trying to Evade the Paparazzi
KIM KARDASHIAN was pulled over for speeding on an L.A. freeway yesterday, while she was trying to shake “multiple” vehicles being driven by paparazzi. It’s unclear how fast she was going . . . but she got a ticket, and so did one of the photographers.
“Sunday Night Football’s” Saints-Cowboys Blowout Tops the Ratings. . . And the CMAs Came in Fourth
21.1 million football fans tuned in to “Sunday Night Football” to watch Drew Brees lead the New Orleans Saints in a crushing win over the Dallas Cowboys, 49-17. As usual, that made football the most-watched show of the week.
This year’s “CMA Awards” came in fourth place in the ratings with 16.8 million people watching George Strait win Entertainer of the Year. Meanwhile, the fourth season premiere of “Mike & Molly” fell just outside the Top 20 with 9.2 million viewers.
It’s also worth mentioning that Saturday’s “Miss Universe” pageant got 3.8 million viewers . . . about half as many as last year. And “Killing Kennedy” had 3.4 million viewers, which was the highest-ever audience for a National Geographic show.
Here are the top 20 shows:
1. “Sunday Night Football”, NBC, 21.1 million viewers. The New Orleans Saints beat the Dallas Cowboys, 49-17.
2. “NCIS”, CBS, 19.2 million viewers.
3. “The Big Bang Theory”, CBS, 16.9 million viewers.
4. “The CMA Awards”, ABC, 16.8 million viewers.
5. “Monday Night Football”, ESPN, 16.1 million viewers. The Chicago Bears beat the Green Bay Packers, 27-20.
6. “60 Minutes”, CBS, 15.3 million viewers.
7. “NCIS: Los Angeles”, CBS, 14.8 million viewers.
8. “Dancing with the Stars”, ABC, 13.7 million viewers.
9. “The Walking Dead”, AMC, 12.2 million viewers.
10. “Home Depot Prime College Football”, 11.9 million viewers. #1 Alabama punished #10 LSU, with a score of 38-17.
11. “Person of Interest”, CBS, 11.8 million viewers.
12. Monday’s episode of “The Voice”, NBC, 11.7 million viewers.
13. “Football Night in America”, NBC, 11.6 million viewers.
14. Tuesday’s episode of “The Voice”, NBC, 11.3 million viewers.
15. “Blue Bloods”, CBS, 11 million viewers.
16. “Castle”, ABC, 10.9 million viewers.
17. “The Millers”, CBS, 10.4 million viewers.
18. “The Blacklist”, NBC, 10.3 million viewers.
19. “The Good Wife”, CBS, 10.3 million viewers.
20. “The Voice” results show, NBC, 9.7 million viewers.
Wednesday TV Reminders:
• “The X Factor” [Live Performance] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. The remaining contestants perform.
• “Super Fun Night” . . . 9:30 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. Molly Shannon guest stars.
• “South Park” . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on Comedy Central. The boys prepare to battle Black Friday crowds to get the best deal on the new gaming systems. And Randy takes a job as a mall security guard to help handle the horde of shoppers.
• “Watch What Happens: Live” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. “Top Chef Masters’” Gail Simmons and Curtis Stone are guests.
Today’s Daytime Talk Show Guests:
• “Good Morning America” – Jeffrey Wright (“Hunger Games: Catching Fire”) and Whoopi Goldberg.
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Matt Lauer. Music Guest: Kellie Pickler.
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Naomi Watts (“Diana”), Evan Rachel Wood (“Charlie Countryman”), and Cirque du Soleil acrobat Dima Shine.
• “The View” – Trisha Yearwood helps celebrate Whoopi’s birthday. Music Guest: The Rascals. Bill Bellamy co-hosts.
• “The Talk” – The cast of “The Best Man Holiday”.
• “Katie Couric” – Jessica Lange (“American Horror Story: Coven”) and Star Jones offers job-interview advice.
• “Queen Latifah Show” – Patricia Heaton (“The Middle”) and Kunal Nayyar (“The Big Bang Theory”). Music Guest: James Blunt.
• “Wendy Williams” – Singer Perri “Pebbles” Reid, Thea Andrews (“omg! Insider”), and Dr. Ian Drew (“The Doctors”).
• “Rachael Ray” – “The Biggest Loser’s” Dolvett Quince with advice for keeping off the holiday pounds and chef Mario Batali (“The Chew”).
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Samuel L. Jackson (“Oldboy”) and Chris Matthews for his book “Tip and the Gipper: When Politics Worked”.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Eddie Cibrian (“The Best Man Holiday”) and Ray Romano (“Parenthood”). Music Guest: The Killers.
• “The Tonight Show” – Chris Pratt (“Delivery Man”) and Bill Cosby. Music Guest: Gary Allan.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Ice-T (“Law & Order: SVU”). Music Guest: Thomas Rhett.
• “Carson Daly” – “Ender’s Game” producers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman. Music Guest: Tame Impala.
• “Arsenio” – Anthony Hopkins (“Thor: The Dark World”) and Melissa Joan Hart for her book “Melissa Explains It All”. Music Guest: RZA.
• “Conan” – Will Arnett (“The Millers”) and comedian Jim Gaffigan for his book “Dad is Fat”. Music Guest: M.I.A.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Kaley Cuoco (“The Big Bang Theory”) and Kellie Pickler.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Tim Allen (“Last Man Standing”).
• “Jon Stewart” – Keegan Michael Key and Jordan Peele (“Key and Peele”).
• “The Colbert Report” - The Blind Boys of Alabama.
Do You Use Your Phone to Look Smarter and Less Lonely in Public?
Our cell phones really HAVE become our FRIENDS. In a new survey, 35% of people say they use their phones to avoid talking to people . . . 33% use their phones to look busy and NOT LONELY when they’re alone in public . . . and 41% research topics on their phone so they can join in conversations.
Less Than 10% of Us Can Name the Most Popular Language in the World
Can you name the most commonly spoken language in the world? 70% of Americans believe it’s English and 14% believe it’s Spanish . . . but it’s actually MANDARIN CHINESE. There are about 955 million Mandarin speakers in the world, which is actually more than Spanish and English combined.
What’s One Thing You Absolutely Refuse to Pay For?
What’s one thing you could afford but REFUSE to pay for on principle? A few of the most popular ones are hotel WiFi . . . ATM fees . . . and drinks for girls who appear right next to you when you’re standing at the bar, then disappear right after you hand them a drink.
The Top 50 Things Kids Learn Outside of Class in College
A new survey has come up with the top things kids learn OUTSIDE of class in college. The top five are: Budgeting and prioritizing . . . how to live with other people . . . how to shop for groceries . . . paying bills . . . and studying independently.
A Scientist Says He’s Created an “Alcohol Substitute” That’s Just Like Being Drunk . . . Without the Hangover
: A neuroscientist in England says he’s created an ALCOHOL SUBSTITUTE that makes you feel drunk . . . without any hangover. Unfortunately, it won’t be available anytime soon . . . he needs funding to finish experimenting with it and get it on the market.
. (ABC News)
A Man Calls 911 Because the Woman in His Bed Was “Snoring Like a Train”
On Saturday night, a 41-year-old man in Wisconsin and a woman got drunk, had sex, then she went to sleep. But she was SNORING, quote, “like a train” . . . and when the guy couldn’t wake her up, he called 911. The police came . . . WERE able to wake her up . . . and she said she had sleep apnea. But the guy was NOT arrested for calling 911 over a snoring woman.
Is This What an Uncooked McRib Looks Like?
It’s McRib season right now at McDonald’s . . . but if you want to still ENJOY them, you might not want to look at a photo that’s been circulating around online . . .
It supposedly shows a frozen McRib . . . before it’s cooked or covered in sauce. And it looks like a chunk of ice . . . or a piece of styrofoam.
Kirsten Price – 32 (Mattress actress who has starred in 160 fine films including “The Bangover”, “Saturday Night Beaver”, and “The Rocki Whore Picture Show”.)
Monique Coleman – 33 (“Dancing with the Stars” loser who got her big break as Gabriella’s best friend in the “High School Musical” movies. Corbin Bleu’s character would get smooth up in her . . . if Disney characters did such things.)
Ron Artest a.k.a. Metta World Peace – 34 (NBA lunatic who plays for the New York Knicks. He was the lead idiot in that brawl with fans in Detroit a few years ago when he was still with the Indiana Pacers.)
(Classic Ron Artest story: After his rookie year in the NBA with the Chicago Bulls, instead of working on his game in the off-season, Ron took a job at Circuit City . . . to get the EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT!) (True.)
Noah Hathaway – 42 (Boxey, Apollo’s annoying kid on “Battlestar Galactica” . . . AND the man-child warrior Atreyu in “The NeverEnding Story”.)
Gerard Butler – 44 (King Leonidas in “300″, The Phantom in “The Phantom of the Opera” and Dracula in “Dracula 2000″. More recently, he was in “Olympus Has Fallen”, “Machine Gun Preacher”, “Law Abiding Citizen” with Jamie Foxx, “The Ugly Truth” with Katherine Heigl, and “The Bounty Hunter” with Jennifer Aniston.)
Steve Zahn – 46 (Superstar character actor from “Sahara”, “Reality Bites”, “That Thing You Do!”, “Joy Ride”and “Saving Silverman”. He’s also the voice of Runt of the Litter in “Chicken Little”. And he played Davis on HBO’s “Treme”.)
Jimmy Kimmel – 46 (Now married to one of his writers. Sarah Silverman got tired of having to hold his man-boobs during sex so they wouldn’t jiggle.)
Neil Flynn – 53 (The janitor on “Scrubs”, the dad on the ABC sitcom, “The Middle” . . . and Lindsay Lohan’s dad in “Mean Girls”.)
Whoopi Goldberg – 58 (Delicious AND taboo. Real name: Caryn Elaine Johnson. Despite being one of “The View” yentas, Whoopi still finds time to make movies too.)
Chris Noth – 59 (Mr. Big on “Sex and the City”.)
Tracy Scoggins – 60 (Minx. “Dynasty”, “The Colbys”, “Babylon 5″ AND “Circus of the Stars #8, #14 AND #16″. Thankfully she’s acting again and appeared on “Nip/Tuck” as another one of Christian’s many conquests.)
Frances Conroy – 60 (The mom, Ruth, on “Six Feet Under”.)
Joe Mantegna – 66 (“Criminal Minds” star who IS Fat Tony on “The Simpsons”! You’d also remember him as Joey Zasa in “The Godfather: Part 3″. He also got a shout-out from Ron Howard’s brother in “The Waterboy”. Here’s the clip.)
Garry Marshall – 79 (Brother of Penny Marshall.)
(He wrote for the “Dick Van Dyke Show” and “The Lucy Show” . . . produced “The Odd Couple” and “Mork & Mindy” . . . created “Happy Days” . . . and directed “Pretty Woman”, “The Princess Diaries” AND “Exit to Eden”!)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 9 days to “Catching Fire”
• 15 days until Thanksgiving
• 30 days to “The Hobbit: Part 2″
• 42 days until Christmas
• 93 days to Valentine’s Day
• 1,164 days left of “Hope and Change”
224 years ago . . . in 1789 – BENJAMIN FRANKLIN wrote a letter to a friend in which he said, “In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except DEATH AND TAXES.”
73 years ago . . . in 1940 – WALT DISNEY’S “Fantasia” was released. It flopped. It only became a huge hit when it was re-released in 1967 . . . when all the kiddies were smoking CANNABIS.
71 years ago . . . in 1942 – President Roosevelt lowered the MINIMUM DRAFT AGE from 21 to 18.
67 years ago . . . in 1946 – Skiers at Mount Greylock, Massachusetts, were amazed by inventor Vincent Schaeffer’s new creation . . . ARTIFICIAL SNOW.
57 years ago . . . in 1956 – THE SUPREME COURT STRUCK DOWN LAWS CALLING FOR RACIAL SEGREGATION ON PUBLIC BUSES.
52 years ago . . . in 1961 – “The Lion Sleeps Tonight”, by The Tokens, was released.
42 years ago . . . in 1971 – THREE DOG NIGHT’S MONSTER JAM “OLD FASHIONED LOVE SONG” WAS RELEASED!!!
40 years ago . . . in 1973 – 19-year-old JERRY LEE LEWIS, JR., the son of JERRY LEE LEWIS, was killed in a highway accident in Mississippi. Just several days earlier, he had appeared on TV as a drummer in his dirty daddy’s band.
32 years ago . . . in 1981 – “Time Bandits” was released! You should rent this movie for one very important reason: It’s one of the few times that YOU CAN SEE R2D2 WITHOUT HIS COSTUME.
(KENNY BAKER made this between “The Empire Strikes Back” and “Return of the Jedi” . . . and stars as a midget named Fidgit.)
31 years ago . . . in 1982 – RAY “BOOM BOOM” MANCINI regained his WBA lightweight title by knocking out Duk Koo Kim in the 14th round. Kim, knocked unconscious, was rushed to the hospital . . . where he DIED four days later.
22 years ago . . . in 1991 - DISNEY’S “Beauty & The Beast” was released. It was the first animated feature EVER nominated for a Best Picture Oscar. (It “only” won Best Song and Best Original Score.)
21 years ago . . . in 1992 – ELTON JOHN performed in Mexico for the first time. He performed his first Mexican concert in front of 90,000 Mexicans in Mexico City.
(Later that night, he became the first man to attend a donkey show . . . FOR THE DONKEY.) (No, YOU STFU. You know you were thinkin’ it, too!!!)
20 years ago . . . in 1993 – For some reason, MICHELLE PFEIFFER married “Boston Legal” genius creator DAVID E. KELLEY. Today is their 19th Anniversary.
15 years ago . . . in 1998 – BILL CLINTON agreed to pay PAULA JONES $850,000 to throw out her sexual harassment lawsuit.
9 years ago . . . in 2004 - OL’ DIRTY BASTARD of the WU TANG CLAN collapsed and died just two days before his 36th birthday.
8 years ago . . . in 2005 – WWE rassler EDDIE GUERRERO died of heart problems at the age of 38.