Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Justin Bieber’s “Prostitute” Admits She Nailed Him
TATI NEVES says she DID have sex with JUSTIN BIEBER. She claims he’s, quote, “well endowed and very good in bed.” She adds that the sex was, quote, “marvelous and unforgettable.” She also says she’s NOT a prostitute.
Justin Bieber Cut His Show Short Sunday Because of Food Poisoning
JUSTIN BIEBER claimed he’d come down with food poisoning over the weekend, but vowed to go forward with his show in Buenos Aires Sunday night. And he kept that promise . . . sort of.
Yes he took the stage, but he quit less than an hour into the show because he wasn’t feeling well. He told the crowd, quote, “I wanted to come out here and give you the best show but, um, I’m not feeling too good. I think I’m out of energy.”
Is Justin Bieber’s New Song About Taylor Swift?
JUSTIN BIEBER dropped a new song yesterday called “All Bad” . . . and it sounds like it’s an attack on TAYLOR SWIFT, who’s been critical of Justin since becoming friends with his ex SELENA GOMEZ.
The lyrics include, quote, “Oh you know females and how they run their mouths . . . They try to get at me / Behind your back / Tryin’ to tell me that I’m just like the others / But I ain’t all bad.”
He also re-Tweeted a fan who said, quote, “I think Justin was shading Taylor Swift in #AllBad.”
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Looked Happy While Celebrating the Birthday of Will’s Oldest Son
Despite all the cheating and divorce rumors, WILL SMITH and JADA PINKETT acted like a happy couple while celebrating the 21st birthday of Will’s oldest son TREY in Las Vegas on Sunday. A source says, quote, “They didn’t leave each other’s side. They were even dancing at one point.”
Meredith Baxter Is Getting Gay Married!
Ever since legendary TV minx MEREDITH BAXTER came out in 2009, we’ve been waiting for her to establish some SAME-SEX FAMILY TIES. And it looks like that’s about to happen.
Meredith and her girlfriend went to the Beverly Hills courthouse on Friday to get a marriage license. There’s no word on the gay wedding date. (Here’s a picture of the DELICIOUS couple.)
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. JOANNA KRUPA in a bikini is good enough. Joanna Krupa in a bikini doing handstands is better. (Here are the pics.)
2. Miss Universe GABRIELA ISLER posed in jeweled bathing suit worth $1 MILLION. (Check it out here.)
3. KELLY ROWLAND and SALMA HAYEK both showed cleavage at a British award show over the weekend. (Here are the pics.)
4. Somebody paid for two planes to fly back and forth over Malibu for an entire day with banners professing his love for PARIS HILTON. One says, quote, “Mr & Mrs. Hilton, May I court your daughter please?” (Here are some pics.)
5. They may have gone a little overboard with the Photoshop on KERRY WASHINGTON for the cover of “Lucky” magazine. (Check out the pic here.)
6. ERIC STONESTREET took a picture of SOFIA VERGARA’S butt on the set of “Modern Family”, then posted it with the caption, “Ugh. Work.” (Check it out here.)
The Kardashians Held a Charity Yard Sale . . . And Kim Almost Fell Down
The Kardashians held a yard sale Sunday, and raised $6,000 for two charities: One that feeds underprivileged children and one that provides housing for families of injured soldiers.
And the family is MATCHING everything that was raised, meaning the charities are splitting 12-grand.
But the highlight of the day was when Kim backed into a pile of merchandise and almost fell onto her well-added backside. (Here’s video.)
Bill Cosby’s Favorite Jell-O Pudding Flavor Is . . . Chocolate
After years of hyping Jell-O Pudding, you have to assume BILL COSBY has a favorite flavor . . . and he does.
A paparazzi scumbag asked Bill if he still eats Jell-O pudding, and he said yes. Then he asked Bill to give up his favorite flavor, and he said . . . CHOCOLATE. (Here’s video.)
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• “The Voice” [Live Eliminations] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. Sara Bareilles. performs.
• “20/20 – Scandal: America’s Top 10″ [Special Presentation] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC. The top ten political scandals are profiled.
• “Watch What Happens: Live” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. “Shahs of Sunset” stars Mercedes “MJ” Javid and Mike Shouhed are guests.
Tuesday’s Daytime Talk Show Guests:
• “The Today Show” – Shirley MacLaine, Mike Tyson, the cast of the movie “The Best Man Holiday”, and a behind-the-scenes look at the set of “The Voice”.
• “Good Morning America” – Whoopi Goldberg, Ricky Martin, David Blaine, Trisha Yearwood, and the latest “Dancing with the Stars” rejects, Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy.
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Emma Thompson (“Saving Mr. Banks”), Lenny Kravitz (“The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”), “America’s Top Young Scientist 2013” 11-year-old Peyton Robertson, and Carmen Electra is your guest DJ.
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Idina Menzel (“Frozen”) and Ricky Martin talks about his children’s book “Santiago the Dreamer in Land Among the Stars”.
• “The View” – Nick Cannon, Nelly and Kevin Hart (BET’s “Real Husbands of Hollywood”), Mike Tyson, and the latest “Dancing with the Stars” rejects, Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy. MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough co-hosts.
• “The Talk” – Alyssa Milano, author Tory Johnson (“The Shift: How I Finally Lost Weight and Discovered a Happier Life”), and chef Stephanie Izard.
• “Katie Couric” – Shirley MacLaine for her book“What If: A Lifetime of Questions, Speculations, Reasonable Guesses, and a Few Things I Know for Sure”.
• “Queen Latifah Show” – Debbie Allen and Rose McGowan.
• “Wendy Williams” – Music Guest: The Wanted.
• “Rachael Ray” – Montel Williams and Robert Irvine (“Restaurant: Impossible”) prepares turkey Wellington. Bill Bellamy co-hosts.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Michael J. Fox. Music Guest: Lorde.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Robin Williams (“The Crazy Ones”) and the kids from “Modern Family”. Music Guest: The Killers.
• “The Tonight Show” – Matt Lauer and Carrot Top. Music Guest: Cults.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Mariah Carey and author Malcolm Gladwell (“David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants”). Music Guest: Capital Cities.
• “Carson Daly” – “Gravity” writer Jonás Cuarón. Music Guest: The Flaming Lips.
• “Arsenio” – Chiwetel Ejiofor (“12 Years a Slave”) and Patricia Heaton (“The Middle”). Music Guest: Childish Gambino.
• “Conan” – Regina Hall (“Best Man Holiday”), Dax Shepard (“Parenthood”) and comedian Sean Patton.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Lupita Nyong’o (“12 Years a Slave”) and Ron Perlman (“Sons of Anarchy”).
• “Chelsea Lately” – Avril Lavigne.
• “Jon Stewart” – “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough.
• “The Colbert Report” – Historian David Christian.
Lady Gaga, the “Now!” Series, and Kellie Pickler Release New CDs Today
• “ArtPop”, Lady Gaga. In addition to her hit “Applause”, the album includes R. Kelly on “Do What U Want”, and rappers T.I., Twista, and Too Short on “Jewels N’ Drugs”.
• “Now That’s What I Call Music 48″, which includes Lady Gaga’s “Applause” and Katy Perry’s “Roar” . . . plus music from Justin Timberlake, Maroon 5, Daft Punk, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke, and Bruno Mars.
• “Under the Covers Volume 3″, Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs . . . with covers of Tom Petty’s “Free Fallin’”, the Go-Go’s “Our Lips Are Sealed”, the Smiths’ “How Soon Is Now”, Echo & the Bunnymen’s “Killing Moon”, and Lindsey Buckingham’s “Trouble”.
• “Covered”, actress Katey Sagal backed by the house band from “Sons of Anarchy”. It includes covers of Jackson Browne’s “For a Dancer”, Steve Earle’s “Goodbye”, the R&B classic “It’s Gonna Take a Miracle” and (again) Tom Petty’s “Free Fallin’“.
• “On Air – Live at the BBC Volume 2″, The Beatles . . . a two-disc set of 63 tracks, which include 37 previously unreleased performances, and 23 recordings of in-studio banter and conversation between the band the BBC hosts.
• “See the Light”, the ninth album by Less Than Jake
• “Woman I Am”, the fourth album by Kellie Pickler. It includes “I Forgive You”, a song about her feelings of being abandoned by her mom and growing up with an ex-con father . . . and “Selma Drye”, a song inspired by her great-grandmother.
• “I Can’t Stop Loving You”, a Cracker Barrel exclusive from country minx Mandy Barnett. It features 12 songs written by the Country Hall of Famer Don Gibson. And Alison Krauss joins Mandy on the song “Blue Blue Day”.
• “Echoes of the Outlaw Roadshow”, Counting Crows . . . A live album recorded during last year’s North American tour. It includes “Round Here”, plus their covers of Bob Dylan’s “Girl from the North Country”, and the Grateful Dead’s “Friend of the Devil”.
• “Snow Globe”, a holiday album from the ’80s band Erasure . . . It includes “Silent Night” and “White Christmas”, plus two new songs.
• “Here to Stay – The Best of 2000-2012″, John Hiatt . . . A hits collection of 17 songs, roughly two songs from each of the eight albums he recording during those years.
• “Best of Keane”, Keane
• “Direct Hits”, The Killers . . . a greatest hits collection to mark their 10th anniversary. It includes two new songs, “Just Another Girl” and “Shot at the Night”.
• A deluxe edition of Lady Antebellum’s “Golden” album has three new tracks, live versions of “Need You Now” and “I Run to You”, and an acoustic cut of “Just a Kiss”.
• “Big Hits: Volume 1″, Sammy Kershaw. He re-recorded ten of his biggest hits and added two brand new songs to the set.
“Man of Steel” and “Turbo” Are Out on DVD
• “Man of Steel” . . . Henry Cavill is Superman, Amy Adams is Lois Lane, Russell Crowe and Kevin Costner play Superman’s Kryptonian and Earth fathers, and Michael Shannon from “Boardwalk Empire” is the villain, General Zod.
• “Turbo” . . . Ryan Reynolds is Turbo, a snail who dreams of being fast . . . and then gets his wish when he’s exposed to nitrous oxide. Once Turbo gets super-powered speed, a human who “races” snails enters him in an actual race . . . the Indy 500.
• “Paradise” stars Julianne Hough as a woman who indulges in the sins of Las Vegas after surviving a plane crash. Russell Brand is a casino bartender she befriends.
• “Prince Avalanche” stars Paul Rudd and Emile Hirsch as two guys irritating each other as they repaint traffic lines on a country highway that was ravaged by a wildfire.
• “Home Again” stars Tatyana Ali from “Fresh Prince of Bel Air” as one of three strangers who are deported back to Jamaica together.
• The following TV series are also on DVD this week . . . “Dexter: The Final Season”. . . “MadTV: Season Four”. . . . “Stan Lee’s Superhumans: Season Two”.
As for this week’s video games . . .
The Playstation 4 hits stores Friday. (Get your full details here.) The competition is each releasing one game on Friday. On Xbox, you’ve got “Deadfall Adventures“. And on the WiiU there’s “Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games”.
And there’s an Ultimate Edition of “Injustice: Gods Among Us“ out on Xbox360 and PS3 today that includes all the downloadable content . . . 60 S.T.A.R. Labs missions, and six bonus characters, including Batgirl, General Zod, and the Martian Manhunter.
The PlayStation 4 Hits Stores on Friday . . . Here’s What You Need to Know
The PlayStation 4 hits stores this Friday. It comes with a 500 GB hard drive and will set you back $399.99. And it won’t take long before you use the entire 500 gigs, since ALL your games are going to have to be cached to the hard drive before you can play them.
Most of this year’s big releases will be available at launch. If you’ve already bought the PS3 version of “Call of Duty: Ghosts”, “Battlefield 4″, and “Assassin’s Creed IV”, you’ll be able to upgrade them to a PS4 digital version for $9.99.
There will also be a PS4 version of “Madden 25“ in stores too, but apparently only CANADIAN stores are offering any kind of trade-in discount for your old PS3 copy. Sadly, “Grand Theft Auto V” will NOT be out on the new console any time soon.
You’ll also be able to find PS4 versions of “Minecraft”, “Angry Birds Star Wars”, “DC Universe Online”, “Injustice: Gods Among Us [Ultimate Edition]“, “LEGO Marvel Super Heroes”, “Just Dance 2014″, “FIFA 14″, and “NBA Live 14″.
One of the big changes between PS3 and the PS4 is that a $50 PlayStation Plus membership is now REQUIRED to play online. But on the plus side, the number of people you can have on your friends list will increase from 100 to 2000.
The new controller has a “Share” button built into it that allows you to capture, edit, and post clips from your last 15 minutes of game play to social media.
And there’s an app that can turn your smartphone into a second screen for the PS4 to view in-game items, buy games and download them to your console, or watch other people play. Some of your games can also be played remotely on your Vita.
45% of People Cheat or Would Consider it Because Their Partner Pays More Attention to Their Phone?
: This is how insane our addiction to our smartphones has made us: In a new survey, 45% of people said they’ve either cheated . . . or were considering it . . . because their partner pays more attention to their PHONE than to them.
The Average Woman Has Already Started Getting Ready For Christmas Party Season
According to a new study, the average woman has already started preparing for Christmas party season, and will put in 49 hours of shopping, working out, and getting ready. And women spend more time preparing for Christmas parties than any other major event . . . including weddings, birthdays, dates, and other holidays.
If Your Boss Gets a Computer Virus, It’s Probably Because They Were Looking at Porn
Your boss is willing to expose company secrets to see BUSTY TEENS. A new survey found 40% of data security analysts have had to remove a virus from a senior manager’s computer, because they’d visited a porn site.
The Church That Looks Like a Penis From an Aerial View Says “We Didn’t Design It to be Seen From Above”
A few weeks ago, someone noticed that a Christian Science church in Illinois looked like MALE GENITALIA on the satellite view. Now the church has spoken out, saying, quote, “we didn’t design it to be seen from above.” They’re also blaming the Internet for, quote, “gossip and destruction”, and they’re not planning to change the shape.
What Happened to the Hottest Guy or Girl You Went to School With?
What happened to the hottest guy or girl you went to school with? Did they peak in high school like you hoped they would, or did they unfairly go on to even bigger things? Some of the best responses we’ve heard are “She had five kids in eight years, she’s divorced, but is still smoking hot” and “I just Googled him and found a mugshot for ‘exposing a sexual organ.’”
55% of Us Would Opt for a Bubble-Boy Scenario During Flu Season?
According to a new survey, 55% of us wish we had our own personal BUBBLE during flu season. 38% of people try to stay at least three-to-five feet away from someone who’s sick, and 36% stay at least TEN feet away. But 23% of people admitted that they make absolutely NO effort to avoid getting sick.
Five Things We Could Discover or Cure Almost Immediately If Research Ethics Didn’t Exist
Here are some things we could most likely discover or cure almost immediately if research ethics didn’t exist. We could cure malaria by wiping out mosquitoes . . . we could find the ways to maximize intelligence and emotional stability in kids through experiments on identical twins . . . and we could cure most diseases by jumping straight to clinical trials on humans.
The Post Office Is Going to Start Delivering on Sundays . . . But Only for Amazon?
Well this is weird: The Post Office is about to EXPAND delivery . . . on Sundays . . . but ONLY for Amazon. They reached a deal with Amazon which should work out well for both of them . . . Amazon will now have seven-day delivery, and the Post Office will get a larger chunk of their shipping. The service is starting this week in New York and L.A.
A White Candidate Pretends to be Black to Win an Election . . . and It Works
In a recent election, a white Republican named Dave Wilson was running for a seat on the Houston Community College Board of Directors. But it was in a predominately black district . . . so he PRETENDED to be black. And it WORKED. He sent out fliers with photos of black people but WITHOUT his photo, saying, quote, “Please vote for our friend and neighbor.”
Omarion – 29 (Former B2K member and “YOU GOT SERVED” SUPERSTAR!)
Anne Hathaway – 31 (“Princess Diaries”, “Get Smart”, “Les Misérables”, and “The Devil Wears Prada” minx . . . not to mention Catwoman in “The Dark Knight Rises”. You can see her BUCK NAKED in “Havoc” and everyone’s favorite gay cowboy movie, “Brokeback Mountain”.)
Ryan Gosling – 33 (Mantastic Noah in “The Notebook” . . . and now a bona fide SUPERSTAR who got to play opposite George Clooney in “Ides of March”.)
Cote de Pablo – 34 (She WAS Ziva David, the oddly sexy Mossad liaison officer on “NCIS”, the most popular TV show that nobody I’ve ever met watches. She left the show last month.)
Tevin Campbell – 37 (Young urban ’90s singer now resting comfortably under the Gay Rock of Obscurity . . . interracially adjunct to a hairless honky twink.)
Tamala Jones – 39 (She was Tracy Morgan’s wife on “The Tracy Morgan Show” AND she IS Jackie in the Lance Bass / Joey Fatone cinematic classic “On the Line”! These days she’s the medical examiner on “Castle”.)
(Also, in 2000, Tamala Jones was voted by the readers of the widely read “Black Men Magazine” as one of “The 10 Sexiest Women of the Year”!)
Mayte Garcia – 40 (Prince’s ex wife who was later nailed by the lengthy Tommy Lee.)
TONYA HARDING! – 43 (Sexy AND classy.)
Sammy Sosa – 45 (Beisbol has been berry, berry good to heem.)
NADIA COMANECI! – 52 (Romanian minx who earned the first PERFECT 10 in Olympic gymnastics history, during the 1976 Games. Former U.S. Olympian Bart Conner gets to nail her ANYTIME HE WANTS TO.)
Megan Mullally – 55 (Failed daytime talk show host and, more importantly, Karen, the saucy-naughty minx on “Will & Grace”. She also plays Ron Swanson’s ex-wife on “Parks & Recreation”. In real life she’s married to the guy who plays Ron, Nick Offerman.)
Neil Young – 68 (Godfather of Grunge. His biggest album SANS Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young is 1972′s “Harvest”, featuring the amazing “Old Man” and “Heart Of Gold”.)
Al Michaels – 69 (After 20 years on ABC’s “Monday Night Football”, he moved to NBC’s “SUNDAY Night Football” once “MNF” moved from ABC over to ESPN. He also had the classic line during the 1980 Olympic hockey game, in which the U.S. beat the Soviets, quote, “Do you believe in miracles? YES!”)
Wallace Shawn – 70 (Vizzini in “The Princess Bride”. INCONCEIVABLE! Wallace Shawn also provided the voice of Rex in the “Toy Story” movies . . . Mr. Incredible’s boss in “The Incredibles”, and Principal Fetchit in “Chicken Little”.
Judge Mills Lane – 77 (Bald boxing referee. “Let’s get it on!” He also did the voice for the referee on “Celebrity Deathmatch”.)
Princess Grace of Monaco / Grace Kelly – (1929 – 1982)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 10 days to “Catching Fire”
• 16 days until Thanksgiving
• 31 days to “The Hobbit: Part 2″
• 43 days until Christmas
• 94 days to Valentine’s Day
• 1,165 days left of “Hope and Change”
154 years ago . . . in 1859 – 21-year-old JULES LEOTARD made his flying trapeze debut in Paris. He designed and named the “LEOTARD” that we all know and love today.
80 years ago . . . in 1933 – Hugh Gray, from the British Aluminum Company, was walking along the shores of Loch Ness when the waters erupted and a large creature appeared in the mist. He was able to take five pictures of the LOCH NESS MONSTER, but after developing the film, four of the pictures were blank. SPOOKY!
59 years ago . . . in 1954 – ELLIS ISLAND closed after processing more than 20 MILLION IMMIGRANTS since opening in New York Harbor in 1892.
47 years ago . . . in 1966 – DONOVAN released “Mellow Yellow”. Last we heard, he was working on a new project: Invincible Donovan University . . . a college in Scotland that will teach the principles of transcendental meditation. There’s no word how that’s comin’ along. (???)
29 years ago . . . in 1984 – MADONNA released her biggest-selling album ever, “Like A Virgin”.
26 years ago . . . in 1987 – SLY STONE was arrested for nonpayment of child support . . . during his “comeback” show in Los Angeles.
26 years ago . . . in 1987 – The AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION stated that it’s unethical for a doctor to refuse a patient solely because that person has AIDS or is HIV-positive.
20 years ago . . . in 1993 – MICHAEL JACKSON canceled a world tour, saying that he was addicted to painkillers.
20 years ago . . . in 1993 – “The Piano” was released. HOLLY HUNTER won the Oscar for Best Actress . . . and she didn’t have a single line! 11-year-old ANNA PAQUIN won Best Supporting Actress, becoming the second-youngest Oscar winner ever.
(Nowadays, Anna gets naked and EROTICALLY-POUNDED by vampires almost every week on HBO’s “True Blood”. Although she’s deliciously bisexual, she married her co-star STEPHEN MOYER.)
10 Year Flashback: Christian Slater’s Wife Cut Him! . . . and Flash-Forward to Today’s Perspective on That Incident
Our Flashback section features a story we were talking about on The Complete Sheet 10 years ago to this day. We’ve also added some modern perspective to give these stories some context today.
Flashback to 2003: Christian Slater’s Wife Cut Him!
CHRISTIAN SLATER’S wife, Ryan Slater Haddon, was arrested for battery and domestic violence on Monday after a “dispute” at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
Ryan threw a drink at Christian, which opened up a gash on his head. The cops say he needed 20 stitched, his reps say he needed nine.
The “New York Post” is reporting that Ryan was mad because Christian went to a STRIP CLUB without her.
(Not to make light of domestic abuse, but Ryan did take a rather sexy mugshot.)
Today’s Perspective . . . Ryan Haddon Never Faced Charges For Cutting Christian Slater’s Beautiful Head
Ryan never ended up facing charges, after the Clark County D.A.’s office determined there was no proof she meant to HURT HIM with the glass . . . and it slipped out of her hand when she was throwing water on him.
Ryan and Christian were separated a year later and divorced by November of 2007.