Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Chris Brown Claims He Lost His Virginity At the Age of 8
CHRIS BROWN says he lost his virginity at the age of EIGHT, to a girl who was 14 or 15. He also says beating up RIHANNA was a huge wake-up call for him. And he claims he was not to blame in his violent incidents with FRANK OCEAN and DRAKE. He thinks they goaded him into those situations for publicity.
Halle Berry Gave Birth to a Baby Boy
HALLE BERRY and OLIVIER MARTINEZ are parents. Halle gave birth to a baby boy Saturday in Los Angeles. There’s no word on the name yet.
This is Halle’s second child. She has a 5-year-old daughter named Nahla with ex-boyfriend GABRIEL AUBRY.
Carson Daly is Engaged
“Voice” host and radio superstar CARSON DALY appears to be engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Siri Pinter. The two of them were spotted in Los Angeles Saturday, and Siri was wearing what looked like an engagement ring.
Madonna Was Raped at Knifepoint In New York City When She Was 20
In the new issue of “Harper’s Bazaar”MADONNA talks about her tough, early years trying to make it in New York City . . . including being raped at knifepoint. She also talks about posing nude for art students, and staring right at them. She says she was, quote, “Daring them to think of me as anything but a form they were trying to capture with their pencils and charcoal.”
Charo Says Sofia Vergara is Her With Diarrhea
Before there was SOFIA VERGARA, there was CHARO . . . the last generation’s curvy, larger-than-life Latina minx. Someone asked Charo how she feels about having her style bitten by Sofia, and she doesn’t like it.
She said, quote, “Sofia Vergara is Charo with diarrhea.”
Sofia heard this and responded with kind of a backhanded dis. She said, quote, “Of course she doesn’t like it. No one likes being compared with someone else, especially someone younger.”
“Gravity” Had the Best October Opening of All Time
“Gravity” had a record-breaking weekend at the box office, pulling in $55.6 million in its first three days of release. That’s the best October opening of all time, surpassing “Paranormal Activity 3″, which opened to $52.6 million two years ago.
The JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE–BEN AFFLECK movie “Runner Runner” claimed the #3 spot this week with $7.6 million. Here are this week’s Top 10 movies:
1. (NEW) “Gravity”, $55.6 million.
2. “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2″, $21.5 million. Up to $60.6 million in its 2nd week.
3. (NEW) “Runner Runner”, $7.6 million.
4. “Prisoners”, $5.7 million. Up to $47.9 million in its 3rd week.
5. “Rush”, $4.4 million. Up to $18.1 million in its 3rd week.
6. “Don Jon”, $4.2 million. Up to $16.1 million in its 2nd week.
7. “Baggage Claim”, $4.1 million. Up to $15.2 million in its 2nd week.
8. “Insidious Chapter 2″, $3.9 million. Up to $74.8 million in its 4th week.
9. (NEW) “Pulling Strings”, $2.5 million. A limited release movie about a U.S. diplomat in Mexico City rescued by a Mariachi singer whose visa she’d rejected.
10. “Enough Said”, $2.2 million. Up to $5.4 million in its 3rd week.
Monday TV Reminders:
• “Monday Night Football” . . . 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on ESPN. The Atlanta Falcons host the New York Jets at the Georgia Dome.
• “The Voice” [Blind Auditions] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC.
• “Dancing with the Stars”. . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. Julianne Hough . . . one of the former dancers on the show before making it big . . . is a guest judge.
• “How I Met Your Mother” . . . 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on CBS. “Project Runway’s” Tim Gunn guest stars.
• “Hart of Dixie” [3rd Season Premiere] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on the CW.
• “Beauty and the Beast” [2nd Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on the CW.
• “Dream School” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Sundance. David Arquette and 50 Cent offer fifteen high school drop outs an opportunity to get back into the education system.
• “Watch What Happens: Live” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Connie Britton (“Nashville”) and Zachary Quinto are guests.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• “The Today Show” – Tom Hanks (“Captain Phillips”), Miley Cyrus, and kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart for her book “My Story”. Also: John Colaneri and Anthony Carrino from HGTV’s “Cousins Undercover”.
• “Good Morning America” – Stana Katic (“Castle”), animal expert Jack Hanna, and a preview of Diane Sawyer’s interview with author Malala Yousafzai (“I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban”).
• “CBS This Morning” – Kenny Rogers for his memoir “Luck or Something Like It”.
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Tom Hanks (“Captain Phillips”) and long-distance swimmer Diana Nyad.
• “The View” – Diane Sawyer discusses her interview with author Malala Yousafzai (“I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban”). Music Guest: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts. Political analyst Matthew Dowd co-hosts.
• “Rachael Ray” – “Giuliana and Bill’s” Giuliana and Bill Rancic.
This Afternoon On TV:
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Julianne Moore (“Carrie”) and YouTube Vine maker Jerome Jarre. Music Guest: Demi Lovato.
• “The Talk” – Drew Carey and chef Jet Tila. Carnie Wilson co-hosts.
• “Katie Couric” – Blair Underwood (“Ironside”) and a performance from Broadway’s “Janis Joplin”. PLUS: Marie Monville the former wife of the Amish schoolhouse shooter speaks out.
• “Steve Harvey” – Steve speaks with women who disagree with the tips in his book “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man”.
• “Dr. Phil” – “Pretty Mean Girls”. A woman who believes her relationship with her sister is strained because her sister bullies people.
• “Dr. Oz Show” – Robin Quivers discusses her cancer diagnosis and her book “The Vegucation of Robin: How Real Food Saved My Life”.
• “Wendy Williams” – Anthony Mackie (“Runner Runner”) and Dr. Mike Dow (“That Sex Show”).
• “Bethenny” – Tatyana Ali (“Second Generation Wayans”), Vivica A. Fox (“Mr. Box Office”), comedienne Alycia Cooper, and Carrie Keagan (“Big Morning Buzz Live with Carrie Keagan”).
• “Queen Latifah Show” – Tom Bergeron (“Dancing with the Stars”) and Shemar Moore (“Criminal Minds”). Music Guest: Foreigner.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Tom Hanks (“Captain Phillips”). Music Guest: Two Door Cinema Club.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – The cast of “Modern Family”. Music Guest: Korn.
• “The Tonight Show” – Drew Barrymore (“Family Guy”) and D.L. Hughley (host of “Trust Me, I’m a Game Show Host”). Music Guest: The Avett Brothers.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Dylan McDermott (CBS’ “Hostages”). Music Guest: Paul McCartney.
• “Carson Daly” – Brit Marling (“The East”) and producer David Goyer (“Da Vinci’s Demons”). Music Guests: Maximum Hedrum. (REPEAT)
• “Arsenio” – Danny Trejo (“Machete Kills”), Andre Braugher (“Brooklyn Nine-Nine”), and Mike Epps. Music Guest: Gogol Bordello.
• “Conan” – Shailene Woodley (“The Spectacular Now”), Neil Patrick Harris (“The Smurfs 2″) and comedian Dan St. Germain. (REPEAT)
• “Craig Ferguson” – Zooey Deschanel (“New Girl”) and Ed Weeks (“The Mindy Project”).
• “Chelsea Lately” – Malin Akerman (ABC’s “Trophy Wife”).
• “Jon Stewart” – U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius.
• “The Colbert Report” – Oracle Team USA skipper James Spithill.
Working Through Your Lunch Break Is Good For You?
Believe it or not, a new study says working through lunch is actually GOOD for you. When you go to lunch with your coworkers, you end up spending time with people you don’t like . . . or spending time with people you DO like, complaining about work. Either way, it has a negative impact on you.
When Your Friends Post Photos of Food on Facebook, Your Food Tastes Worse?
According to a new study, when your friends constantly post photos of their FOOD on Facebook and Instagram, they’re actually making YOUR food taste WORSE. When you see the photos, it’s like you’re experiencing the food . . . so the researchers say, quote, “You’re becoming tired of that taste without even eating . . . it’s sensory boredom.”
A Woman Lost 300 Pounds Eating Nothing But Pumpkin?
There’s a 47-year-old woman in England who managed to lose about 300 pounds by eating almost NOTHING BUT PUMPKIN. She’s gone from 520 pounds to 220 pounds and says, quote, “I love pumpkin, I could eat it all day . . . it’s so low in calories and fat that I can eat as much as I want.”
The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Contains Exactly Zero Traces of Pumpkin
There are tons of people out there who consider the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte one of the best parts of fall. So let’s hope this doesn’t ruin it for you, but you SHOULD know . . . there’s NO PUMPKIN in the Pumpkin Spice Latte.
The flavor comes from cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and pumpkin pie-flavored syrup . . . which is made of chemicals and spices, but no pumpkin. (Huffington Post)
One in Five Women Wear High Heels Every Day . . . And 52% Own More Than Ten Pairs
According to a new survey, 52% of women own more than 10 pairs of high heels, and 4% own over THIRTY. 46% of women said they wear heels at least once a week, and 19% wear them every DAY.
A Judge Officially Rules Men Are Better Drivers Than Women
: In Spain, a company was fined for charging women $270 more than men for driving lessons . . . because they said it took more lessons to get women ready to get a license than men. But a judge just overturned the fine, saying that statistics show women really ARE worse at driving than men. And the judge was a man, of course.
What’s the One Thing You Could Do to Make People’s Jobs Easier?
What’s the one thing you could do to make other people’s jobs easier? Here are some of the best answers from a discussion online over the weekend: Paramedics say you could pull over and stay to the side until they pass . . . nurses say you could tell them your REAL weight . . . and people who work in haunted houses want you to stop hitting them.
A Nine-Year-Old Manages to Get Through Security and Fly From Minnesota to Vegas Without a Ticket
On Thursday morning, a nine-year-old kid went to the airport in Minneapolis and managed to get through airport security AND onto a Delta flight to Vegas . . . all without a ticket. The flight attendants figured out what had happened, called the cops, and the kid went back to Minnesota. The TSA blamed it on being understaffed during the government shutdown.
Bree Olson – 27 (Mattress actress who was Charlie Sheen’s head goddess during his meltdown a couple years ago. She has 269 fine films to her credit, including . . . “Grand Theft Anal 10″, “Diary of a Nanny 4″, “Tinker with My Stinker”, “Chocolate Melts in Your Mouth and in Your Hands 2″, and the part of Daphne in the “Scooby Doo XXX” parody.)
Shawn Ashmore – 34 (Iceman in the “X-Men” movies. His identical twin brother Aaron played Jimmy Olsen on “Smallville” until Doomsday killed him.)
(Since then they’ve both done horror movies, but while Shawn’s career is thriving with parts in “The Ruins”, “Frozen”, and “Hatchet 2″ . . . Aaron’s stuck doing cheap Canadian flicks like “The Shrine”, “The Thaw” and “Fear Island”.)
Taylor Hicks – 37 (“American Idol’s” gray-haired fifth season winner. Arguably the least-successful “Idol” winner ever. But Lee DeWyze and Kris Allen are close.)
Simon Cowell – 54 (FORMER “American Idol” turned “X-Factor” homewrecker.)
Thom Yorke – 45 (Lazy-eyed genius of Radiohead.)
Toni Braxton – 47 (R&B minx.)
Yo-Yo Ma – 58 (Asiatic cello virtuoso.)
Tico Torres – 60 (Bon Jovi’s en fuego drummer.) (He did NOT get his own action figure like JON BON JOVI and that drunk RICHIE SAMBORA. But he did get some emergency gall bladder surgery a few weeks ago. So he’s got that going for him.)
Vladimir Putin – 61 (Sexy Russian Prime Minister and former president.)
JOHNNY “THE COUGAR” MELLENCAMP – 62 (For some reason, he CHOOSES to nail Meg Ryan.)
David Hope – 64 (Bassist in Kansas.)
KEVIN GODLEY – 68 (Mastermind and drummer for 10cc . . . AND GODLEY & CRÈME.)
Joy Behar – 71 (The smart-ass / annoying former yenta on “The View”.)
Oliver North – 70 (Gangster.)
Desmond Tutu – 82 (South African Archbishop and civil rights leader.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 6 days to “The Walking Dead”
• 9 days until Boss’s Day
• 24 days until Halloween
• 27 days until Daylight Savings Ends
• 52 days until Thanksgiving
• 1,201 days left of “Hope and Change”
45 years ago . . . in 1968 – The MOTION PICTURE ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA adopted its film-rating system, ranging from “G” for “general” audiences to “X” for horny adult patrons only.
31 years ago . . . in 1982 – LED ZEPPELIN guitarist, JIMMY PAGE, received a 12-month conditional discharge after being found guilty of cocaine possession.
31 years ago . . . in 1982 – ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER’S “CATS” OPENED ON BROADWAY!
29 years ago . . . in 1984 – “SWEETNESS” . . . WALTER PAYTON ran for 154 yards to break JIM BROWN‘S all-time rushing record of 12,312 yards.
28 years ago . . . in 1985 – PALESTINIAN GUNMEN hijacked the Italian cruise ship, Achille Lauro, with more than 400 people aboard. 69-year-old American passenger Leon Klinghoffer was killed when he was thrown overboard WHILE SITTING IN HIS WHEELCHAIR.
28 years ago . . . in 1985 – Lynette Woodard became the first girl to play for the HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS.
27 years ago . . . in 1986 – RUN D.M.C. performed and preached to 4,000 schoolkids that “crack don’t smoke itself” at an anti-crack rally in New York City. (This just in: People still smoke crack in New York.)
18 years ago . . . in 1995 – TED DANSON married MARY STEENBURGEN. Today is their 16th Anniversary.
18 years ago . . . in 1995 – TONE LOC was arrested in Los Angeles for allegedly taking $80 from a pizza parlor. Loc pleaded no contest. The worst part: Tone Loc will never work at Pizza Hut again!
8 years ago . . . in 2005 – CHARLES ROCKET . . . the guy who had said the F-word on “Saturday Night Live” nearly 25 years earlier . . . committed suicide by SLITTING HIS OWN THROAT.
8 years ago . . . in 2005 – BOY GEORGE was arrested for having 13 bags of cocaine in his apartment . . . after he called 911 to report a burglary.