Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Yes Or No? Tara Reid Shows Off Her Midsection
TARA REID’S body looked like HELL after a bad boob job and liposuction back in 2004. She looks a lot better now thanks to some corrective surgery, but should she be wearing Halloween costumes that show off her midsection?
She did just that over the weekend, and we want to know: Was it a TREAT . . . or was she playing a nasty TRICK on the eyeballs of anyone who dared drink her in? You decide.
(Here are the pics. I’m voting NO on this one. The more clothed Tara Reid is, the better she looks. And that’s just always gonna be the case.)
Miley Cyrus Would Rather Be Naked Than Cry in Front of People
MILEY CYRUS says it was easier to be naked during the making of her “Wrecking Ball” video than it was to cry . . . because she feels more vulnerable crying. She also says the sledgehammer-licking just sort of happened because the director told her to, quote, “look like you’re in love with it.”
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
2. Wondering what DANIELLE FISHEL from “Boy Meets World” looks like in a bikini? Wonder no more. (Here’s a pic.)
3. JASON SUDEIKIS and OLIVIA WILDE hit up a KANYE WEST concert . . . with KRISTEN WIIG acting as their third wheel. (Here’s a photo.)
4. MARIAH CAREY is in swimwear on the cover of her new single. (Here’s the pic.)
5. SELENA GOMEZ posted some bikini pics. (Check ’em out here.)
6. Even though they announced their separation on Friday, ORLANDO BLOOM and MIRANDA KERR were seen walking hand-in-hand on Saturday. And then he gave her a kiss goodbye. (Here’s the kiss.)
Kanye West Says There Will Be Fighter Jets At His Wedding
: In a radio interview yesterday, KANYE WEST said there will be FIGHTER JETS at his wedding. He also said he and KIM KARDASHIAN haven’t decided whether to televise it. But if they do he says, quote, “I would take as much as possible . . . because you know me and Kim are in the exploitation business. We get paid to exploit ourselves.”
Michael Jackson’s Doctor is a Free Man . . . And His First Stop Was In-N-Out Burger
DR. CONRAD MURRAY was released from prison at 12:01 A.M. yesterday morning, after serving two years of a four-year sentence. His attorney said he was, quote, “elated” to be out. And his first stop was IN-N-OUT BURGER. He rolled in just before 1:00 A.M.
Chris Brown’s Felony Assault Charge Was Reduced to a Misdemeanor
CHRIS BROWN was released from a D.C. prison yesterday, after spending the night in lockup for allegedly punching a man. Brown’s felony assault charge was reduced to a misdemeanor, and he pleaded not guilty. So did a bodyguard who was also arrested for hitting the guy.
Check Out a “Star Wars” Blooper Reel That Played at This Year’s Comic-Con
A “Star Wars” blooper reel that played at Comic-Con this summer has made its way to YouTube.
It includes the legendary PETER CUSHING joking with CARRIE FISHER after flubbing a line, and HARRISON FORD chewing on his headset after doing the same. (Check it out here.)
Will Meryl Streep Star in a Female Version of “The Expendables”?
There’s been talk of a female version of “The Expendables” for a while now. Here’s the latest . . .
The movie will be called “The ExpendaBelles”, and the producers want MERYL STREEP, CAMERON DIAZ and MILLA JOVOVICH to star.
It’s being written by the two women who did “Legally Blonde”, and they’re looking for a female director.
Ellen DeGeneres Is Developing a Sitcom About a Pregnant Lesbian
16 years after ELLEN DEGENERES came out on her old ABC sitcom, she’s developing a new sitcom for NBC about, quote, “a lesbian who gets pregnant just as her straight male best friend meets and marries the love of his life.”
There’s no title yet . . . and it’s too early for any word on casting, however it does NOT sound like Ellen would actually appear on the show. If everything goes well, this show could be in the running to be on NBC’s schedule next fall.
ABC Is Apologizing for an Unscripted Joke a Little Boy Made in a Skit on “Jimmy Kimmel Live”
ABC has apologized for a recent segment on “Jimmy Kimmel Live”, where a little boy joked that the U.S. should handle their massive debt to the Chinese by, quote, “Killing everyone in China.” The line was unscripted, but Jimmy did turn it into a running gag for the rest of the segment.
(The “South China Morning Post” has the clip. Scroll down a little to see it.)
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• “The X Factor” [Live Performance Show] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. The Top 16 contestants perform for the first time live with the judges announcing the Top 12.
• “The Voice” [Knockout Rounds Part 2] . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC.
• “Little People, Big World” [10th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on TLC.
• “Naked Vegas” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Syfy. Naked Vegas is a body painting company that features four artists, including Nicholas “Nix” Herrera from Syfy’s hit series “Face Off”.
• “Watch What Happens: Live” . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg are the guests.
• “Girl Code” [2nd Season Premiere] . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on MTV.
• “The Pete Holmes Show” . . . Midnight to 12:30 A.M. on TBS. Allison Williams (“Girls”) guests.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• “The Today Show” – Mary Steenburgen (“Last Vegas”).
• “Good Morning America” – Jennifer Garner (“Dallas Buyers Club”), Melissa Joan Hart (“Melissa & Joey”), Iyanla Vanzant (OWN’s “Iyanla, Fix My Life”), and author Pat Conroy (“The Death of Santini: The Story of a Father and His Son”). PLUS: the latest “Dancing with the Stars” rejects.
• “CBS This Morning” – J.J. Abrams talks about a book he collaborated on with author Doug Dorst (“S.”). The other guest is author David Pogue (“National Geographic Science of Everything: How Things Work in Our World”).
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• “Live! With Kelly and Michael” – Mary Steenburgen (“Last Vegas”) and animal expert Rick Schwartz.
• “The View” – Corey Feldman (“Coreyography: A Memoir”), Nancy Grace, and the latest “Dancing with the Stars” rejects. “Parks and Recreation’s” Nick Offerman co-hosts.
• “Rachael Ray” – Julie Bowen (“Modern Family”) and Robin Quivers for her book “The Vegucation of Robin: How Real Food Saved My Life”.
This Afternoon On TV:
• “Ellen DeGeneres” – Rachel McAdams (“About Time”) and Hailee Steinfeld (“Ender’s Game”).
• “The Talk” – Sean Hayes (“Sean Save the World”), personal trainer Luke Milton, and chef Richard Blais.
• “Katie Couric” – Steve Buscemi (“Boardwalk Empire”), plus a look back at Hurricane Sandy one year later.
• “Queen Latifah Show” – Pauley Perrette (“NCIS”). Music Guest: Paramore.
• “Steve Harvey” – “Dateline NBC’s”Lester Holt.
• “Dr. Phil” – “Reunion Aftermath/Exclusive: Baby Veronica Returns”. Professional locator Troy Dunn reunites a 19-year-old with the mother who gave her up and the custody battle involving an adopted girl.
• “Dr. Oz Show” – Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb discuss the “5 Big Health Mistakes Smart Women Make” and diverticulitis.
• “Wendy Williams” – Romany Malco (“Last Vegas”) and former “Apprentice” contestant Ereka Vetrini.
• “Bethenny” – Bow Wow (BET’s “106 & Park”), Constantine Maroulis, Michelle Buteau (VH1’s “Best Week Ever”) and radio minx Angie Martinez.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Rob Lowe (JFK in the National Geographic Channel movie “Killing Kennedy”) and 2013 Indy Car champion Scott Dixon. Music Guest: Alan Jackson.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Jennifer Garner (“Dallas Buyers Club”) and David Arquette (Sundance Channel’s “Dream School”). Music Guest: Arcade Fire.
• “The Tonight Show” – Mark Cuban (“Shark Tank”). Music Guest: Kodaline.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Kate Bosworth (“Big Sur”) and Tim Conway (for his book “What’s So Funny?: My Hilarious Life”). Music Guest: Chromeo.
• “Carson Daly” – The cast of “Escape from Tomorrow” and comedian Ian Edwards. Music Guest: The Neighbourhood.
• “Arsenio” – Priyanka Chopra (the voice of Ishani in Pixar’s “Planes”) and Beau Bridges (“The Millers”). Music Guests: Esperanza and Wayne Shorter Quartet.
• “Conan” – Asa Butterfield (“Ender’s Game”) and Queen Latifah.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Alyssa Milano (“Mistresses”) and author Lawrence Block (“Hit Me”).
• “Chelsea Lately” – Casey Wilson (“Happy Endings”).
• “Jon Stewart” – Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz for her book “For the Next Generation: A Wake-Up Call to Solving Our Nation’s Problems”.
• “The Colbert Report” – Poet Billy Collins (pimping his new book “Aimless Love”).
New CDs Include Music from Arcade Fire, Kelly Clarkson, and Toby Keith . . . Plus a “Duck Dynasty” Christmas Album
• “Reflektor”, the fourth album by Arcade Fire. Their last album, “The Suburbs” won the Grammy for Album of the Year in 2011. Oddly enough, it’s their only Grammy. In addition to the title track, it includes the sweet track, “Afterlife“.
• “Still Climbing”, Leslie West of Mountain. It includes a collaboration with Dee Snider on a cover of “Feeling Good”, which was made famous by Steve Winwood’s Traffic. The whole album is streaming on Billboard.com.
• “American Soul”, the second solo album by Mick Hucknall from Simply Red
• “(Everything is) Debatable”, the third album from Hellogoodbye
• “Theory of Everything”, the eighth album from the prog rock band Ayreon
• “Desolation Rose”, the 12th album from the prog rock band the Flower Kings
• “Weekend”, the fifth album from The Sounds
• “Corsicana Lemonade”, the fifth album from White Denim
• “I’m A Stranger Here”, the fourth album from The Devil Makes Three
• “Recharged”, a Linkin Park remix album of songs from their fifth disc “Living Things”. The whole album is streaming on MTV.com.
• “Christmas Songs”, Bad Religion . . . including their take on “Little Drummer Boy”, “God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman”, “What Child is This?”, and “O Come All Ye Faithful”.
• “Wrapped In Red”, Kelly Clarkson. It includes two original songs, the title track and “Underneath The Tree“. Reba McEntire and Trisha Yearwood help on “Silent Night”.
• “Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas”, the “Duck Dynasty” cast. It includes “Ragin’ Cajun Redneck Christmas“, which Willie helped write. Their guests include Alison Krauss and Josh Turner . . . plus George Strait on a song called “Christmas Cookies” and Luke Bryan on the song “Hairy Christmas”.
• “Drinks After Work”, Toby Keith. It’s streaming at Play.TobyKeith.com.
The deluxe version is dedicated to his bass player Chuck Goff, who died in a car accident in February, and includes the song “Chuckie’s Gone”. It also features Toby’s duet with Sammy Hagar on “Margaritaville”.
• “Good Wine and Bad Decisions”, Julie Roberts. This is her first album since trying to revive her career after her multiple sclerosis diagnosis by auditioning for “The Voice”. Her guests include Vince Gill and Buddy Miller. It’s streaming on Billboard.
Interesting Note: Julie’s is also the first new album to be released on the legendary Sun Records label in almost 30 years.
• “It Goes Like This”, the debut album from country singer Thomas Rhett. It features his hits “Beer With Jesus” and “Something To Do With My Hands”.
• “King’s Gift”, the first Christmas album by Trace Adkins. It’s got a Celtic theme and his guests include The Chieftains, and Kevin Costner with his daughter Lily Costner.
• “A Restless Heart Christmas”, a holiday album from the country band Restless Heart. It includes their take on “O Holy Night”, “Jingle Bell Rock”, and “Angels We Have Heard On High” . . . plus an ‘a cappella’ version of “Silent Night”.
“Monster’s University” and “R.I.P.D.” Are Out on DVD Today
• “Monster’s University” . . . the “Monsters Inc.” prequel that shows how Sully and Mike Wazowski first met, as college rivals learning to be “scarers” before becoming best friends. Billy Crystal and John Goodman do their voices.
• “R.I.P.D.” . . . Ryan Reynolds plays a cop killed in the line of duty who becomes a member of the R.I.P.D., protecting the living from evil souls. Kevin Bacon is the villain, and Jeff Bridges is an Old West lawman who’s Ryan’s undead partner.
• “Byzantium” . . . Gemma Arterton and Saoirse Ronan are mother-daughter vampires who take up residence at a small coastal town. Jonny Lee Miller from “Elementary” is also in it.
• “Burning Love: Complete 1st Season” . . . The show is a parody of reality dating shows like “The Bachelor”, featuring Michael Ian Black as the host.
• “Family Tree: The Complete First Season” . . . the HBO series starring Chris O’Dowd and written by Christopher Guest.
• “Damages: The Complete Series” . . . A 15-disc set of all five seasons.
“Assassin’s Creed 4″ and “Battlefield 4″ Are in Stores Today
• “Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag“ is rated (M) for Mature and available on the Xbox360, PS3, and Wii U. For the sixth game in the series you play Edward Kenway, a pirate who later becomes the father and grandfather of the two characters you played in “AC3″. (Trailer)
Just like in all the other “Assassin’s Creed” games, you’ll interact with historical figures. In this case, that means real pirates like Blackbeard, Calico Jack, and Anne Bonny. The action on land takes place in Havana and the cities of Kingston and Nassau, which are in the Bahamas.
• “Battlefield 4“ is a first person shooter and the main competition for the “Call of Duty” games. A lot of people prefer “Battlefield” due to its destructible environments and vehicular warfare. It’s rated (M) for Mature and available on Xbox360, PS3, and PC. (Trailer)
By the way, if you missed not having Commander Mode in the last “Battlefield” game, you’ll be glad to know that IT’S BACK in this one. That mode is a “top down” view where you can see the whole map and order your team around. (Video)
New Video Games (continued)
• “WWE 2K14“ includes a “30 Years of WrestleMania Mode” with footage of legendary rasslers to recreate more than 45 matches. It’s rated (T) for Teen and available on Xbox360 and PS3. (Trailer) (You can see the complete roster of wrestlers here.)
• “Angry Birds Star Wars“ is already well-established on mobile devices, but now it’s finally coming to consoles too. This console version will have 20 new exclusive levels, plus new competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes. You can get it for the Xbox360, both versions of the Wii, and even the handheld Vita and 3DS. (Trailer)
And here are a few other games that you may or may not be interested in:
• “Monster High: 13 Wishes“ is a Nintendo game for the Wii U, Wii, 3DS, and DS featuring the daughters of famous monsters. For example, the Count’s daughter has the painful name of Draculaura. It’s rated (E). (Trailer)
• “Football Manager 2014“ is a sports simulation game for the PC and Mac.
The Five Worst “Sexy” Halloween Costumes
: Here are the five worst “sexy” Halloween costumes this year: The Sexy female HULK HOGAN costume . . . a Sexy Medusa with an awkward snake headpiece . . . the sexy Jolly Rancher . . . a crappy-looking sexy Smurf . . . and a Sexy Cheshire Cat that’s a bunch of furry accessories that don’t look like anything.
1. Sexy Hulk Hogan. It’s for women, and comes with a traditional Hulk Hogan mustache.
2. Sexy Jolly Rancher. It’s just a short dress that says Jolly Rancher, with an unflattering frill on top to look like the wrapper.
3. Sexy Medusa. The headpiece that’s supposed to make your hair look like snakes isn’t sexy OR scary . . . it’s just uncomfortable and awkward.
4. Sexy Unlicensed Smurf. It’s not officially a Smurf costume . . . it’s just a tight blue bodysuit, a little white dress to go over it, and a giant white dunce cap.
5. Sexy Cheshire Cat. It has a bunch of gray-and-blue fur accessories, including boots and a huge tail. But it doesn’t really look like a cat, and it doesn’t look like much of anything. (Yahoo Shine)
Halloween is the Most Deadly Night For Pedestrians . . . Plus the Best Neighborhoods For Trick-or-Treating, and Haunted Hotel Rooms
Three Halloween “quick hits” for you: According to Triple-A, Halloween is the DEADLIEST NIGHT of the YEAR for pedestrians . . . ZipRealty.com put together the best Zip Codes for trick-or-treating . . . and RoadTrippers.com did a list of the SEXIEST HAUNTED HOTELS.
1. According to triple-A, Halloween is the DEADLIEST NIGHT of the YEAR for pedestrians. So be really careful when you’re walking . . . AND when you’re driving.
If you’re going 30 miles an hour, you’re TWICE as likely to KILL a person you hit than if you’re driving 25 miles an hour. (CBS 5 – Phoenix)
2. The website ZipRealty.com just put out a list of the top 15 ZIP codes around the country for trick-or-treating. They’re all areas with a ton of walkable houses and residents with high income . . . so densely packed rich people is the key.
3. A website called RoadTrippers came up with a list of the SEXIEST HAUNTED HOTELS around the country this Halloween . . . in case you want to take a last minute trip to have sex while ghosts watch you? (Roadtrippers) (Here’s the list.)
Men Don’t Feel Like They’ve Settled Into Life Until They’re 54 . . . Here Are Their Top 10 Insecurities
According to a new survey, the average man doesn’t feel like a “real adult” until age FIFTY-FOUR. That’s when men have FINALLY overcome the insecurities that made them feel immature and unsettled. The top insecurities men have to come to terms with are: Not being able to afford a home, going bald, being unemployed, being single, and going gray.
1. Not being able to pay off a mortgage or afford a house.
2. Going bald.
3. Being unemployed.
4. Being single.
5. Going gray.
6. Having a double chin.
7. Man boobs.
8. Not being able to afford retirement.
9. Worrying about health problems.
10. Being overweight. (Daily Mail)
People Are Most Likely to Quit Smoking on Mondays
According to a new study of Google searches, people are most likely to try to QUIT SMOKING on Mondays. There are 25% more searches for quitting smoking on Monday than any other day.
People are LEAST likely to search for info on quitting on Saturdays.
The American Cancer Society says it’s a good sign people want to quit on Mondays instead of holding out until New Year’s resolution time. Quote, “If you relapse, you can try again next Monday. You don’t have to wait a year to try again.” (USA Today)
The Secret to Getting Someone to Do You a Favor Is . . . Apologizing For Something First
A new study has figured out the secret to getting someone to do you a favor is . . . to APOLOGIZE for something before you ask. It doesn’t matter WHAT you apologize for . . . ANY apology works. In the study, people who apologized for the weather before asking to use someone’s phone had a 47% success rate . . . people who didn’t had a 9% success rate.
The Ten Things That Lift Your Mood This Time of Year
: According to a new survey, the five little things that lift our mood during the colder months are . . . a HUG . . . hanging out with friends . . . going for a walk . . . listening to music . . . and watching TV. Alone time with your significant other came in sixth, and having a stiff drink was 13th.
1. A hug
2. Hanging out with friends
3. Going for a walk
4. Listening to music
5. Watching your favorite TV show
6. One-on-one time with your significant other
7. A call or text from a friend
8. Comfort food
10. A call or text from a relative.
A stiff drink was 13th . . . a hot bath was 15th . . . and exercise was 16th. (FemaleFirst.co.uk)
Your Hair Color Predicts What Kind of Vacation You’ll Take?
This seems way too random . . . but a new study says there’s a connection between your HAIR COLOR and the type of VACATION you’ll want to take. Blondes are most likely to want beach vacations . . . brunettes like nature or adventure trips . . . redheads like safaris . . . and bald people like backpacking.
People with BLONDE hair are most likely to want beach vacations.
People with BLACK hair are most likely to want ski trips.
People with GRAY hair are most likely to want quiet trips to the countryside.
People with RED hair are most likely to want to go on safari.
People with BROWN hair are most likely to want to do something in nature or something adventurous.
And BALD people are most likely to want to go backpacking. (Daily Mail)
Dogs Are Getting High by Eating the Poop Drug Addicts Leave Behind?
: Apparently vets in Germany are seeing an increase in DOGS who’ve gotten HIGH on hard drugs . . . and they think it’s because DRUG ADDICTS are POOPING in parks, and the dogs are eating it, and getting high off the drug residue. And there’s no reason this COULDN’T happen over here . . . so if your dog seems high, take him to a vet immediately.
Christopher C.J. Wallace – 17 (The son of the Notorious B.I.G. and R&B singer Faith Evans. He also played Will Ferrell’s little friend in “Everything Must Go”.)
India Eisley – 20 (Shailene Woodley’s little sister Ashley on “Secret Life”. And Kate Beckinsale’s half-breed daughter in “Underworld: Awakening”.)
Jon Abrahams – 36 (Robert De Niro’s reefer-smoking son, Denny, in “Meet the Parents”. “You a pot-head, Focker?”)
Gabrielle Union – 41 (Kirsten Dunst’s nemesis in “Bring It On”, Daria in “Cradle 2 the Grave” and Perri Reed on ABC’s short-lived “Night Stalker”. Now she stars on BET’s “Being Mary Jane”, and she’s nailing Dwyane Wade of the Miami Heat.)
Winona Ryder – 42
SA – 44 (He does 311’s vocals AND scratches, es-say.) (Born: Douglas Vincent Martinez.)
Joely Fisher – 46 (Brad Garrett’s STACKED wife on “‘Til Death”.)
RANDY JACKSON! – 52 (Dazzling member of TITO & THE JACKSONS . . . but not TITO & THE JACKSON 5. This Randy Jackson is also not to be confused with the chubby Randy Jackson from “American Idol”.)
Dan Castellaneta – 56 (The voice of Homer on the “Simpsons”. He also does “Grampa” Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Clown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby and Hans Moleman.)
Kate Jackson – 65 (“Charlie’s Angels” minx. Sadly, no relation to Tito.)
Richard Dreyfuss – 66 (He bit it in “Piranha 3D”. His appearance was an ode to his classic role of Matt Hooper in “Jaws”.)
Denny Laine – 69 (Singer / guitarist for the Moody Blues in the ’60s and Wings in the ’70s.)
Kevin DuBrow – (1955 – 2007) (Quiet Riot’s superstar lead screamer. Never got the cocaine monkey off his back . . . and for that, he DIED. Remember, kids . . . your METAL health is very important . . . but it’s not as important as your MENTAL health.)
Johnny Lewis – (1983 – 2012) (Troubled actor from “Sons of Anarchy” who died after allegedly murdering an 81-year-old woman.)
Daniel Decatur Emmett – (1815 – 1904) (He wrote “Dixie”.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 2 days until Halloween
• 5 days until Daylight Savings Ends
• 10 days to “Thor: The Dark World”
• 30 days until Thanksgiving
• 57 days until Thanksgiving
• 1,179 days left of “Hope and Change”
84 years ago . . . in 1929 – The STOCK MARKET CRASHED, wiping out the fortunes of thousands of investors. The day came to be known as BLACK TUESDAY, and it triggered the “GREAT DEPRESSION” which lasted for nearly 10 more years.
68 years ago . . . in 1945 – The FIRST BALLPOINT PEN was sold for $12.50 by Gimbel’s Department Stores.
53 years ago . . . in 1960 – The young CASSIUS CLAY boxed in his first professional fight. He beat on poor Tunney Hunsaker to win a 6-round decision.
42 years ago . . . in 1971 – DUANE ALLMAN (The Allman Brothers) died in a motorcycle accident in his hometown of Macon, Georgia . . . at age 24. A year later, the band also lost bassist Berry Oakley in ANOTHER motorcycle accident . . . just THREE BLOCKS from where Duane died.
20 years ago . . . in 1993 – I know it seems like only yesterday, but it was actually TWENTY YEARS AGO today that A GROUP OF U.S. LUGE ATHLETES WERE ATTACKED BY RIGHT-WING SKINHEADS in Oberhof, Germany. (???)
20 years ago . . . in 1993 – TIM BURTON’S “The Nightmare Before Christmas” was released.
15 years ago . . . in 1998 – SENATOR JOHN GLENN went back into space AT AGE 77, retracing the trail he’d blazed for America’s astronauts 36 years earlier.
15 years ago . . . in 1998 – TOM CRUISE and NICOLE KIDMAN got a $500,000 settlement from London’s “Express” newspaper, for an article claiming they’re BOTH gay and their marriage was a cover.
12 years ago . . . in 2001 – 71-year-old GENE HACKMAN threw down with some road-raging jerk after a minor fender bender in L.A. Witnesses said Gene Hackman was whoopin’ the other driver’s ass . . . until the coward kicked Gene in the nads.
5 years ago . . . in 2008 – Delta Air Lines merged with Northwest Airlines to create the largest airline in the world.
One year ago . . . in 2012 – HURRICANE SANDY devastated the east coast of the U.S. killing 286 people and causing almost $70 billion in damages.