Your daily dose of Whatever includes:
- Which celebrity made her hubby watch her movies?
- What’s something everyone should know about being in a relationship?
- How cold is it?
Did Kim Kardashian Photoshop Her Workout Selfies?
A Photoshop expert claims that KIM KARDASHIAN used Photoshop to manipulate the workout selfies she posted over the weekend. He pointed out supposed evidence that proves she enhanced her butt and shrunk her waist and hips.
The guy points out that there are subtle distortions in background details that seem to indicate Kim enhanced her breasts while thinning her hips.
In the picture where Kim and her friend Blac Chyna are showing their butts, it looks like a door frame is curved right at the same level as Kim’s boobs, which might indicate she stretched out her bustline.
In that same photo, some floor tiles seem to be pulled inward toward Kim’s waist and hips, indicating that she digitally sucked in that part of her body.
In the second photo, where Kim and her friend are facing forward, a doorframe seems to be bowing toward Kim’s midsection, indicating once again that she shrunk her waist and hips. (Check out the supposed evidence here and here.)
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. “W” magazine’s new Movie Issue has six different covers, including a sexy but classy shot of JENNIFER LAWRENCE.
2. After 37 years and three kids, REESE WITHERSPOON has that sexy, lived-in-but-not-let-go kind of bikini body that marks a true MILF.
3. It’s hard to call 45-year-old STEPHANIE SEYMOUR a FORMER supermodel when she still looks like this.
(Unfortunately, I’m no longer able to look at pictures of Stephanie without being reminded of THESE super-creepy shots of her and her SON.)
4. MILEY CYRUS Tweeted a picture of herself wearing a gay rights shirt. Tongue out, of course.
5. JESSICA SIMPSON is looking pretty thin.
Drew Barrymore Made Her Husband Watch Movies of Hers That He Hadn’t Seen
Just because you’re having THE SEX with somebody, do you have to, like, know EVERYTHING about them? Apparently so.
When DREW BARRYMORE found out her now-husband Will Kopelman hadn’t seen a couple of her movies, she immediately rectified the situation.
He says, quote, “She was angry and surprised I hadn’t seen ‘Grey Gardens’ or ‘Ever After’ and immediately sat me down and had me watch them.”
Leonardo DiCaprio Almost Got Eaten By a Shark Back in 2006
Yesterday on “Ellen”, LEONARDO DICAPRIO revealed that he almost got eaten by a gigantic GREAT WHITE SHARK back in 2006. It got stuck in a shark cage with him while he was filming a scene for “Blood Diamond”, and it got within a few feet and tried to take a bite out of him.
(Check out the audio here. The shark story starts at the 2:42 mark.)
Vin Diesel Posted an 18 and a Half Minute Video of Himself and Paul Walker
VIN DIESEL posted an 18 and a half-minute video compilation of behind-the-scenes footage of himself and PAUL WALKER over the years. He titled it, quote, “A glimpse . . . of Dom and Brian . . . off screen.”
(Check it out here. WARNING!!! There’s a little bit of profanity here and there. Also, the video is LONG and pretty boring, and in some places the sound is really bad.)
Did Blue Ivy Get a $75,000 Horse for Her Second Birthday?
Blue Ivy Carter turned TWO yesterday . . . and BEYONCÉ and JAY-Z reportedly celebrated by giving her a HORSE. But not just any horse.
The rarely-reliable MediaTakeOut.com says they bought her a $75,000 horse . . . a, quote, “full-blooded Arabian, suitable for competing in equestrian.”
A “Paul Blart: Mall Cop” Sequel is On the Way
“Paul Blart: Mall Cop” was a much bigger hit than anyone expected it to be, taking in $183 million worldwide back in 2009. So it’s no surprise that there’s a SEQUEL in the works. All we know at this point is that KEVIN JAMES will be back.
Liza Minnelli Will Give Matthew McConaughey Her Oscar if He Doesn’t Win One for “Dallas Buyers Club”
Turns out LIZA MINNELLI is a pretty huge fan of the movie “Dallas Buyers Club” . . . especially MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY’S performance.
At a luncheon with Academy voters the other day, she fell all over herself praising it, saying, quote, “I haven’t seen a movie like that in so long, and I’m so proud to be able to tell everybody.”
And while she praised co-stars JENNIFER GARNER and JARED LETO, she really gushed over Matt, saying, quote, “Honey, if you don’t win the Academy Award, I’m giving you mine!” (Liza won Best Actress in 1973 for “Cabaret”.)
Honey Boo Boo and Her Family Were in a Bad Car Accident . . . But They Didn’t Die
: HONEY BOO BOO and her family were in a bad car accident on Monday night. According to reports, their vehicle was in an intersection . . . when a truck that was speeding without its lights on crashed into them. The family suffered some bumps and bruises, but fortunately no one was seriously hurt.
Jason Biggs Is Taking Some Heat For Making Mean Jokes About “The Bachelor” on Twitter
JASON BIGGS is taking some heat for Tweeting some mean “jokes” during the season premiere of “The Bachelor” on Monday. They included lines like, quote, “I bet that girl who has nine special needs family members lets them play with her big [breasts] every now and then cuz what else right?”
The NFL Calls the “Friday Night Tykes” Trailer “Troubling to Watch”
The NFL has seen the preview for the Esquire Network’s crazy youth football reality show, “Friday Night Tykes” . . . and a rep says it’s, quote, “definitely troubling to watch.” The trailer shows coaches yelling at their eight- and nine-year-old players and encouraging violence . . . and multiple helmet-to-helmet hits.
The show is about an elite, VERY serious, independent youth football league in Texas, where the players are eight and nine years old. And the coaches are VERY tough on the kids.
One tells his players to, quote, “Rip their freaking heads off and let them bleed.” Another coach smacks a player in the head, while telling him, quote, “Don’t give me that soft crap.” The preview also shows multiple hard, helmet-to-helmet hits.
But a rep for the network says the show is SUPPOSED to be controversial.
She says, quote, “We believe it brings up important and serious questions about parenting and safety in youth sports, and we encourage Americans to watch, debate and discuss these issues.” The show premieres next Tuesday night. (Here’s the trailer.)
College Football, New Year’s Rockin’ Eve, and “Downton Abbey” All Did Well in the Ratings
The Saints-Eagles playoff game was last week’s most-watched show on TV with 34.4 million viewers. All the College Bowl games drew big audiences too.
The Rose Bowl came in fourth with 18.6 million viewers . . . the Sugar Bowl had 16.3 million viewers . . . the Orange Bowl got 11.4 million . . . and the Fiesta Bowl had 11.3 million.
Meanwhile, “New Year’s Rockin Eve with Ryan Seacrest” attracted 12.2 million viewers on ABC. That was down from last year, but it still dominated the other network’s New Year’s Eve broadcasts that night.
It’s probably also worth noting that the 4th season premiere of “Downton Abbey” set a ratings record with 10.2 million viewers. Here are the top 10 shows:
1. “NFL Playoff Game 2″, NBC, 34.4 million viewers. The New Orleans Saints beat the Philadelphia Eagles in the final seconds of the game, 26-24.
2. “NFC Wildcard Post Game”, Fox, 27.2 million viewers.
3. “The Big Bang Theory”, CBS, 19.2 million viewers.
4. “Rose Bowl”, ESPN, 18.6 million viewers. Michigan State beat Stanford, 24-20.
5. “Sugar Bowl”, ESPN, 16.3 million viewers. The Oklahoma beat Alabama, 45-31.
6. “New Year’s Rockin’ Eve”, ABC, 12.2 million viewers.
7. “Orange Bowl”, ESPN, 11.4 million viewers. Clemson beat Ohio State, 40-35.
8. “The Millers”, NBC, 11.3 million viewers.
9. “Fiesta Bowl”, CBS, 11.3 million viewers. Central Florida beat Baylor, 52-42.
10. “The Mentalist”, CBS, 10.2 million viewers.
Wednesday TV Reminders:
• “The 40th People’s Choice Awards” . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on CBS. Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs from “2 Broke Girls” host and the performers are OneRepublic, Sara Bareilles and Brad Paisley. (–Here are the nominees.)
• “Psych” [8th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on USA.
• “Chicago PD” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. This “Chicago Fire” spin-off focuses on the detectives of a newly created elite intelligence unit in the Chicago Police Department.
• “American Horror Story: Coven” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on FX. Stevie Nicks guest stars as herself.
• “60 Minutes Sports” [2nd Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Showtime.
• “The Real World: Ex-Plosion” [29th Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on MTV. Ex-couples move into a house in San Francisco.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Scarlett Johansson (“Her”). Music Guest: John Grant.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Emmy Rossum (“Comet”) and Sofia Vergara (producer of ABC’s “Killer Women”). Music Guest: Yuna.
• “The Tonight Show” – Steve Carell. E Street Band saxophonist Jake Clemons, and actress Kathryn Hahn (for the animated FX show “Chozen”).
• “Jimmy Fallon” – William H. Macy (“Shameless”), Bethenny Frankel, and “The Next Iron Chef’s” Michael Chiarello.
• “Carson Daly” – Comedian Brody Stevens and a look at the documentary film “Blackfish“. Music Guest: Vanish Valley.
• “Arsenio” – Kym Whitley (OWN’s “Raising Whitley”) and Wayne Brady.
• “Conan” – Patton Oswalt (“Tragedy Plus Comedy Equals Time”) and animal expert David Mizejewski. Music Guest: The Kin.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Mark Wahlberg (“Lone Survivor”) and Michaela Conlin (“Bones”).
• “Chelsea Lately” – Amy Adams (“Her”).
• “Jon Stewart” – Consumer Financial Protection Bureau director Richard Cordray.
• “The Colbert Report” – Author Ishmael Beah (“Radiance of Tomorrow: A Novel”).
Just How Cold Is It? Siberia and Mars Would Be Warmer . . . Even Polar Bears Are Cold . . . and Antifreeze Could Freeze
Just how cold is it? Parts of the U.S. are colder than Siberia or the surface of Mars . . . there’s a polar bear at a Chicago zoo who’s hiding in her 40-degree habitat rather than be outside . . . and we’re at the point where antifreeze could FREEZE, at negative-34 degrees.
1. It’s so cold you could warm up in SIBERIA. Not all of it, but some of it. For example, the lows around the U.S. are lower than Tobolsk, Russia, in Siberia.
2. It’s so cold that the surface of MARS would be warmer. Mars is 78 million miles further from the sun than the Earth, but parts of it are warmer right now . . . than say, the negative-42 temperatures in northern Minnesota.
3. It’s so cold that Atlanta . . . which hosted the 1996 Summer Olympics . . . is colder than Sochi, Russia, which is about to host the 2014 Winter Olympics.
4. It’s so cold that the one polar bear at the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago has been hiding in her 40-degree habitat rather than staying outside. Since she was born in captivity, she doesn’t have a thick enough layer of fat to take THIS level of cold.
5. It’s so cold that there’s a guy in Fargo, North Dakota who’s spending the day in a walk-in freezer in his store . . . because it’s minus-10, and outside it’s minus-40.
6. It’s so cold that antifreeze could freeze. At negative-34 degrees, Prestone freezes. Also, your vodka could freeze . . . that freezes at negative-16.51 degrees. (CNN / Smithsonian / National Journal / Time)
Over Half of All Smokers Made a New Year’s Resolution to Quit . . . And Today’s the Day It’s Most Likely to Fail
If you’re one of the 56% of smokers who made a New Year’s resolution to quit . . . just get through today. The eighth day of an attempt to stop smoking is the hardest . . . so every year, January 8th is the day that sinks the most people who made New Year’s resolutions to quit.
What’s the One Thing Everyone Should Know About Being in a Relationship?
What’s ONE thing everyone should know about being in a relationship? A few of our favorites are: You both have to make sacrifices, and make them generously without keeping score . . . most fights are over little things, not big things . . . and there’s way more flatulence than you ever imagined.
1. You and your significant other are on the same team . . . and if you don’t feel like that’s true, there’s a problem.
2. Both of you have to make sacrifices, and make them generously. Don’t keep score.
3. Most of the stress and fights will come from little things, not big, dramatic incidents.
4. If you don’t want your significant other to do things, you can’t do them either.
5. You should still go out of your way to try to impress the other person, just like when you first started dating.
6. Relationships require daily maintenance. And if you don’t think your relationship does . . . it needs it even WORSE.
7. Don’t torture yourself thinking the grass is greener on the other side. Even if it doesn’t look like it, your friends living the single life aren’t as fulfilled as you are at the end of the day.
8. There’s so much more flatulence than you EVER imagined. (Reddit)
Want a Better Marriage? Just Admit You Love Porn
A new study says couples who are open about their PORN watching have BETTER, HAPPIER MARRIAGES than couples who HIDE their porn use. And couples who actually watch porn TOGETHER have the best relationships.
A CVS Put the Morning After Pill and Handcuffs in Their Valentine’s Day Display
Stores have already moved away from Christmas and on to Valentine’s Day . . . and there’s one CVS where the employees clearly have WAY MORE BADASS Valentine’s Day plans than you.
A photo’s going around online that shows a Valentine’s Day display from a CVS in south New Jersey. And it doesn’t just feature candy, fake flowers, and picture frames. It also has condoms, lube, the MORNING-AFTER PILL, and HANDCUFFS.
Four Out of Five Women Hate the Smell of Your Body Spray
If you believe Axe Body Spray commercials, a nonstop barrage of gorgeous women will throw themselves at you once you spray it on. But believe it or not, those commercials might be lying to you.
A new survey found 83% of girls between 13 and 25 HATE the smell of too much body spray on a guy. The survey also found 75% of guys hate when other guys spray on too much body spray. (New York Magazine)
What Would You Give Up to Stop Going Bald?
I think we’re in an era where the bald or shaved head look is cool again . . . who can keep up anymore? But there are still PLENTY of men out there who’d rather have thick hair than anything else.
According to a new survey, 69% of men say they worry about their hair thinning. And the majority of them say they’d give up BEER or PORN for thicker hair.
Only 8% would give up SEX for thicker hair, which makes sense . . . since the point of having hair is to get more women to have sex with you. Why be celibate with awesome STAMOS hair? (Daily Mail)
97% of People Eat at Least One Snack Every Single Day
If you don’t eat snacks on a daily basis . . . well, then your parents were actually right when they said you were unique. YOU WIN.
According to a new survey, 97% of people eat at least one snack every single day. The most common time for a snack is 3:00 P.M. . . . and the most common thing to do while you eat it is KEEP WORKING.
The World’s First Burrito Vending Machine Is Here
: The world’s first BURRITO VENDING MACHINE is here. It’s in L.A., and you pay $3 to pick from several types of burritos. Then the machine heats it up and gives it to you. So they’re like microwave burritos, but supposedly with higher quality ingredients. There’s no word when they might go nationwide.
A Guy in Kentucky Escapes from Jail, and Turns Himself in the Next Day Because It’s Too Cold Out
On Sunday, a 42-year-old inmate broke out of jail in Lexington, Kentucky . . . where temperatures went down to NEGATIVE TWENTY with the wind chill factor. And by the next morning he’d had enough, walked to a nearby motel, and asked them to call the COPS. So paramedics showed up, checked him out, then took him back to prison.
ELVIS PRESLEY – (1935 – 1977) (The King. Possibly the best looking human being [male OR female] ever to walk the face of the earth.)
PROFESSOR STEPHEN HAWKING – 72 (Super-genius physicist.)
(Quote of the Day from Stephen Hawking: “There are aspects of my celebrity I don’t like, but it would be hypocritical to complain. I can generally ignore it by going off to think in 11 dimensions.”)
Zahara Jolie-Pitt – 9
Noah Cyrus – 14 (Miley’s kid sister. She did the voice of the little girl in “Ponyo”. Does she even have the slightest chance of growing up without issues? Discuss.)
Kim Jong-Un – 30 (The new Dear Leader of North Korea. He’s just as psychotic as his father . . . he recently had his own uncle executed. Even worse: He’s friends with Dennis Rodman.)
Rachel Nichols – 34 (Kiera on SyFy’s “Continuum”. You might also remember her in the “Conan the Barbarian” remake and as Scarlet in the first “G.I. Joe” movie.)
Jenny Lewis – 38 (The minx who sings for Rilo Kiley. You’ve heard their stuff on the soundtracks for “Grey’s Anatomy” and the movie “Wedding Crashers”. She’s currently singing in the duo Jenny and Johnny, with her boyfriend Johnathan Rice.)
Melissa Hill – 44 (Mattress actress who’s starred in 231 fine films, including “Brassiere to Eternity”, “Natural Born Thrillers”, “I Touch Myself, Too”, “Milli Vanilla” AND “Say Aloha to MY A-Hola”.)
R. Kelly – 47 (Pervert.)
Laurie Walters – 67 (Joanie Bradford on “Eight Is Enough”.)
David Bowie – 67 (Real name: David Jones. He changed it to avoid being confused with superstar Davy Jones of the Monkees. Although he could probably change it back now. Too soon?)
Robby Krieger – 68 (Doors guitarist who wrote one of their biggest hits, “Light My Fire”.)
Bob Eubanks – 76 (“Newlywed Game” superstar!)
Shirley Bassey – 77 (She sang the theme to “Goldfinger” . . . the one with PUSSY GALORE.)
Evelyn Wood – (1909 – 1995) (Speed-reading innovator (slash) teacher. She was a Mormon.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 12 days to Martin Luther King Day
• 23 days to the Year of the Horse
• 25 days until Super Bowl 48
• 30 days to the Winter Olympics
• 37 days to Valentine’s Day
• 1,108 days left of “Hope and Change”
110 years ago . . . in 1904 - POPE PIUS THE 10TH banned low-cut dresses in the presence of churchmen.
56 years ago . . . in 1958 – BOBBY FISHER won his first U.S. Chess Championship . . . at age 14.
52 years ago . . . in 1962 – 21-year-old JACK NICKLAUS played in his first professional golf event, the Los Angeles Open. He came in 50th place and won $33.33.
50 years ago . . . in 1964 – PRESIDENT LYNDON JOHNSON declared a WAR ON POVERTY. It worked!
49 years ago . . . in 1965 – The BEATLES album “RUBBER SOUL” hit #1 on the album chart.
27 years ago . . . in 1987 - ELTON JOHN left a Sydney, Australia, hospital three days after having throat surgery to remove a benign lesion. DON’T GIVE HUM-HUM TO ABORIGINES!
27 years ago . . . in 1987 - PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN returned to the White House from Bethesda Naval Hospital, where he’d undergone delicious prostate surgery.
23 years ago . . . in 1991 - DEF LEPPARD’S two-armed guitarist STEVE CLARK was found dead in the living room of his London home. He was 30. The coroner ruled that his death was caused by a lethal combination of alcohol and drugs.
21 years ago . . . in 1993 - A 29-cent U.S. postage stamp bearing the likeness of ELVIS was issued at a post office near Graceland. The Postal Service held a vote in 1992 in which fans chose skinny Elvis over swollen-colon Elvis, 851,200 to 277,723.
20 years ago . . . in 1994 – The ridiculously sexy TONYA HARDING won her second National Skating Championship. NANCY KERRIGAN was unable to compete because Tonya’s chubby assault crew had bashed her leg with a steel bar two days earlier. GANGSTER!!!
12 years ago . . . in 2002 - Chubby Wendy’s founder DAVE THOMAS died of liver cancer at the age of 70.
Nine years ago . . . in 2005 – NAS finally made an honest woman out of KELIS after sampling her milkshake throughout their two-year engagement. They’re now divorced. I guess you can get sick of the same milkshake if it’s the only one you ever get to drink.
Eight years ago . . . in 2006 – HARRY BELAFONTE called PRESIDENT BUSH, quote, “THE GREATEST TERRORIST IN THE WORLD” while he was visiting Venezuela’s president, Hugo Chavez.
Eight years ago . . . in 2006 - The director of the Bond movie “Die Another Day”, one LEE TAMAHORI, was picked up in a transvestite prostitution sting . . . and HE was the squish! (He was able to get the solicitation charge dropped after pleading no contest to a trespassing misdemeanor.)
Three years ago . . . in 2011 - Rep. GABRIELLE GIFFORDS was shot in the head while meeting constituents at a supermarket. Six people were killed and 12 others were wounded during the shooting. Giffords miraculously survived.