Today’s daily dose of whatever includes:
- Duck Dynasty Set To Release New Line Of…??
- Who had the #1 Album of 2013?
- Which celebrity checked into rehab for an eating disorder…because her manager called her a “refrigerator”??
Ladies: Cameron Diaz Does Not Want You to Get Laser Hair Removal on Your Nether Region
In her new book, CAMERON DIAZ urges women NOT to get their pubic hair permanently removed. She says, quote, “The idea that vaginas are preferable in a hairless state is a pretty recent phenomenon, and all fads change, people.” She adds that pubic hair acts as a, quote, “pretty draping”, and can also hide the ravages of time and gravity on your nether regions.
Charlize Theron: Is Sean Penn Hittin’ That?
SEAN PENN and CHARLIZE THERON spent New Year’s at Sean’s beachfront home in Oahu, Hawaii . . . which of course means they’re fornicating. She’s 38, he’s 53.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. ASHTON KUTCHER and MILA KUNIS hid their faces as they locked lips for the Kiss Cam at Friday’s Laker game.
2. KATIE HOLMES showed some sweet cleavage in a bikini top in Miami.
3. JANE SEYMOUR is 62, and she still looks pretty amazing in a bikini.
5. Is TAYLOR SWIFT really this much taller than BRUNO MARS, or is this picture Photoshopped? For the record, Bruno is 5-foot-5. Taylor is 5-foot-9 and a half, and is probably wearing heels.
6. Remember when JOHN LENNON visited the set of “Happy Days”? Me neither. But it apparently happened, because there’s a picture to prove it.
7. Over the weekend, MADONNA posted a photo of her 13-year-old son Rocco and his friends holding liquor bottles. She says they were just fooling around, and nobody was actually drinking.
8. LEA MICHELE in a thong? Yes, please. Related Comedy: “Glee” star Lea Michele posted revealing new bikini photos on her Instagram account. Because if there’s one thing male “Glee” fans can’t get enough of, it’s scantily clad women!
9. TOM ARNOLD has lost 90 pounds.
12. On Thursday, JUSTIN BIEBER and SELENA GOMEZ were spotted riding Segways near his house. On Friday, he posted an intimate photo of the two of them with the caption, “Love the way you look at me.” Does this mean they’re back together? We have no idea.
13. JAIME KING and SELMA BLAIR celebrated the New Year by kissing on the lips.
Showbiz Weddings: Kaley Cuoco, Alexa Vega, Justin Bartha and Lacey Chabert
1. KALEY CUOCO from “The Big Bang Theory” married tennis stud RYAN SWEETING on New Year’s Eve. The guests included JOHNNY GALECKI, who’s not only Kaley’s co-star, but her real-life ex-boyfriend. (Check out some pictures here.)
2. “Mean Girls” minx LACEY CHABERT stopped trying to make “fetch” happen long enough to marry her boyfriend Dave Nedhar. Kaley Cuoco was there. They actually attended each other’s weddings. (Here are some pics.)
3. ALEXA VEGA from the “Spy Kids” movies married CARLOS PENA on Saturday. He’s a member of the Nickelodeon TV show boy band BIG TIME RUSH. They did the deed in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
4. JUSTIN BARTHA, the fourth and least-important member of the “Hangover” Wolf Pack, got married in Hawaii on Saturday night. His new wife is a fitness trainer named Lia Smith.
Guests included “Hangover” co-star KEN JEONG, REESE WITHERSPOON and actor JESSE EISENBERG. (Check out a wedding photo here.)
Charlie Sheen Takes a Shot at Ashton Kutcher
CHARLIE SHEEN had been nothing but gracious to ASHTON KUTCHER after he took his place on “Two and a Half Men”. But that grace period is apparently OVER.
Yesterday, Charlie Tweeted a promo picture from the show, featuring Ashton and JON CRYER, along with the following caption:
“Hey Jon!!! u r a GENIUS!!! I effin love and MISS YOU old pal! Q; who’s your lame sidekick?” And he added the hashtag, “#NiceTryCanonBoy.” (Ashton is a NIKON spokesman.)
Phil Everly of the Everly Brothers Has Died
PHIL EVERLY of the Everly Brothers died Friday from COPD, caused by years of smoking. He was 74.
The Everly Brothers started in the late 1950s, and had numerous hit songs, including “Wake Up Little Susie”, “Bye Bye Love”, “All I Have to Do is Dream” and “Cathy’s Clown”. They joined the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986.
The other Everly Brother, DON, released a statement saying, quote, “I loved my brother very much. I always thought I’d be the one to go first.” (Don was the older brother by two years.)
Paul Walker’s “Fast and Furious” Character Will be “Retired”, Not Killed
PAUL WALKER’S “Fast and Furious” character Brian O’Connor won’t be killed off in the upcoming 7th installment. Instead, the filmmakers will “retire” the character in a way that gives him a proper send-off and allows the franchise to continue without him. Meanwhile, the newly-released autopsy report spells out the gruesome injuries that killed Paul.
Check Out Beyoncé‘s Face in This Old Video, When Kelly Rowland Calls Herself the “Second Lead Vocalist” in Destiny’s Child
An old video is making the rounds of a hilarious moment during an interview with DESTINY’S CHILD when they were new . . . way back when they were still a four-piece group.
In the clip, KELLY ROWLAND describes herself as, quote, “the second lead vocalist of the group” . . . and BEYONCÉ gives her a CLASSIC “Honey, please!” look . . . then turns away and coughs.
It’s not clear if Kelly notices Beyoncé‘s face, but she probably doesn’t, since the other two girls are in between them. (Here’s the clip.)
“Frozen” Kept the New “Paranormal Activity” from Topping the Box Office
Disney’s “Frozen” is back at #1 again. It just earned another $20.7 million over the weekend, which was also enough to prevent the new “Paranormal Activity” movie from taking the top spot. Here are the Top 10 movies at the box office:
1. “Frozen”, $20.7 million. Up to $298 million in its 7th week.
2. (NEW) “Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones”, $18.2 million
3. “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug”, $16.3 million. Up to $230 million in its 4th week.
4. “The Wolf of Wall Street”, $13.4 million. Up to $63.3 million in its 2nd week.
5. “American Hustle”, $13.2 million. Up to $88.7 million in its 4th week.
6. “Anchorman 2″, $11.1 million. Up to $109 million in its 3rd week.
7. “Saving Mr. Banks”, $9.1 million. Up to $59.3 million in its 4th week.
8. “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty”, $8.2 million. Up to $45.7 million in its 2nd week.
9. “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”, $7.4 million. Up to $407 million in its 7th week.
10. Sylvester Stallone and Robert DeNiro’s “Grudge Match”, $5.4 million. Up to $24.9 million in its 2nd week.
“Iron Man 3″ Was the Highest-Grossing Movie of 2013
“Iron Man 3″ was the highest-grossing movie of 2013, taking in $1.2 BILLION worldwide. It was followed by “Despicable Me 2″, “Fast and Furious 6″, and “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”.
1. “Iron Man 3″, $1.2 billion
2. “Despicable Me 2″, $918.6 million
3. “Fast and Furious 6″, $788.7 million
4. “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”, $771.5 million
5. “Monsters University”, $743.6 million
6. “Man of Steel”, $662.8 million
7. “Gravity”, $652.4 million
8. “Thor: The Dark World”, $627.9 million
9. “The Croods”, $587.2 million
10. “World War Z”, $540 million
(Notice that seven of the Top 10 are sequels prequels or reboots, including the top 6. Check out the Top 10 movies in the U.S. here.)
The Five Disney Films With the Most Alcohol Use
Someone actually went in and did the math and found the Five Disney Films With the Most Alcohol Use. The top honor went to “Sleeping Beauty”, with two minutes and 58 seconds worth. Here’s the complete list:
1. “Sleeping Beauty”, 1959, 2 minutes, 58 seconds.
2. (tie) “Fantasia”, 1940 . . . 2 minutes, 8 seconds.
2. (tie) “Dumbo”, 1941 . . . 2 minutes, 8 seconds.
4. “The Great Mouse Detective”, 1986, 1 minute, 58 seconds.
5. “Beauty and the Beast”, 1991, 1 minute, 26 seconds.
“The Wolf of Wall Street” Holds the Record for Most F-Bombs in a Movie
MARTIN SCORSESE’S new movie “The Wolf of Wall Street” has broken the record for MOST F-BOMBS IN A MOVIE . . . with a whopping 506 over 180 minutes.
The previous record was held by SPIKE LEE’S “Summer of Sam”, with 435.
Scorsese is no stranger to the F-word. His movie “Goodfellas” has 300 of them . . . while he packed 422 into “Casino”. (Here’s video of ROB REINER saying it was an HONOR to drop F-bombs for Scorsese.)
And Now, the “Duck Dynasty” Family Is Selling Guns
The ROBERTSON family from “Duck Dynasty” is putting out their own signature line of GUNS . . . which includes nine shotguns, two semiautomatic rifles, and a semiautomatic pistol.
And now, the Robertsons are releasing a line of GUNS. They’ve teamed up with the firearm company Mossberg to create nine signature shotguns, two semiautomatic rifles, and a semiautomatic pistol. They’ll be available later this winter.
While this seems like an obvious next move for them . . . not everyone is thrilled about it. One anti-gun violence group calls this, quote, “an attempt to cash in on their current darling status in far-right-wing circles.”
Monday TV Reminders:
• “The Bachelor” [18th Season Premiere] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. Juan Pablo Galavis from “The Bachelorette” is your new bachelor.
• “Hostages” [1st Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on CBS.
• “Single Ladies” [3rd Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on VH1.
• “Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off” [3rd Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Food Network.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Lena Dunham (“Girls”) and Max Greenfield (“They Came Together”). Music Guest: Brandy Clark.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Courteney Cox (“Cougar Town”) and “The Bachelor’s” Juan Pablo Galavis. Music Guest: Johnathan Rice.
• “The Tonight Show” – John McCain and his daughter Meghan, comedian Louis C.K., and the Plain White T’s.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Matthew McConaughey (HBO’s “True Detective”) and Gisele Bundchen. Music Guests: Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks.
• “Carson Daly” – Chelsea Peretti (“Brooklyn Nine-Nine”) and “Family Guy” writer Julius Sharpe. Music Guests: Sarah Lee Guthrie & Johnny Irion.
• “Arsenio” – Naomie Harris (“Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”), Iraq war vet Sean Azzariti (the first guy to legally buy marijuana in Colorado) and comedian Na’im Lynn.
• “Conan” – Timothy Olyphant (“Justified”) and David Koechner (“Anchorman 2″). Music Guest: Panic! At The Disco.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Haley Joel Osment (Amazon.com’s “Alpha House”) and Kathy Griffin.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Kristen Bell (Showtime’s “House of Lies”).
• “Jon Stewart” – Oscar Isaac (“Inside Llewyn Davis”).
• “The Colbert Report” – Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch.
It’s Official: Justin Timberlake Had the Best-Selling Album of 2013 . . . And For the First Time, Digital Sales Were Down
“Billboard” has released the final sales numbers for 2013, and JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE’S “The 20/20 Experience” was the best-selling album of the year, with 2.43 million in sales. ROBIN THICKE’S “Blurred Lines” was the best-selling single . . . and for the FIRST time, digital sales were DOWN.
1. “The 20/20 Experience”, Justin Timberlake, 2.43 million copies
2. “The Marshall Mathers LP 2″, Eminem, 1.73 million copies
3. “Crash My Party”, Luke Bryan, 1.52 million copies
4. “Night Visions”, Imagine Dragons, 1.4 million copies
5. “Unorthodox Jukebox”, Bruno Mars, just under 1.4 million copies
6. “Here’s to the Good Times”, Florida Georgia Line, 1.35 million copies
7. “Nothing Was the Same”, Drake, 1.34 million copies
8. “Beyoncé”, Beyoncé, 1.3 million copies
9. “Based on a True Story”, Blake Shelton, 1.11 million copies
10. “Magna Carta . . . Holy Grail”, Jay Z, 1.1 million copies
Kesha Is Dealing with an Eating Disorder . . . Is It Her Producer’s Fault for Calling Her “a Refrigerator”
KESHA went to rehab on Friday for an eating disorder. There’s speculation that her producer, DR. LUKE, is the root of the problem . . . because he allegedly told her she looked like, quote, “[an effing] refrigerator” two years ago.
“I’ll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder . . . to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am.
TMZ claims Kesha’s problems began two years ago, when DR. LUKE . . . the producer who discovered her in 2005 . . . told her she, quote, “looked like [an effing] refrigerator.” Dr. Luke hasn’t commented.
Today Is the Most Depressing Day of the Year
According to a new study that looked at negative comments on Twitter, today is the most depressing day of the YEAR . . . because everyone goes back to work, it’s cold, and we’re sick of dealing with our New Year’s resolutions.
The Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions For 2014
A new survey just found the most common New Year’s resolutions for 2014. The top five are: Losing weight, improving your health, traveling more, asking for a raise, and going on more dates.
1. Losing weight.
2. Improving your health.
3. Traveling more.
4. Asking for a raise.
5. Going on more dates.
6. Proposing or getting married.
7. Learning an instrument.
8. Going skydiving.
9. Learning how to surf or snowboard.
10. Climbing a mountain. (PR Newswire)
Do You Think 2014 Will Go Better For You Than 2013?
This might be the ultimate test of whether you’re an optimist, a pessimist, or someone whose soul has been beaten into robotic indifference. How do you think 2014 is going to go for you?
In a new survey, 49% of people say they believe things will go BETTER for them this year than last year.
14% say they think things will be WORSE this year than last year. And 34% say nothing ever changes and 2014 will go the same as 2013. (Newsfactor)
A Woman on Craigslist Is Looking For the Stranger She Kissed on New Year’s Eve . . . Even Though He Peed During Their Kiss?
A woman in Indiana just posted on Craigslist, trying to track down the stranger she kissed on New Year’s Eve. And apparently while they were kissing, the guy PEED HIMSELF, the woman pushed him, and he ran off. Now she regrets it, and wrote, quote, “You peed on me but it’s okay! I just want to know who you are.” There’s no word if she’s gotten a response.
Here’s How Many Dates, Relationships, and Sexual Partners It Takes Before You Find “The One”
A new study has figured out the average number of dates, relationships, and sexual partners people have before they find “the One.” Apparently it takes the average person 15 kisses, two long-term relationships, three shorter relationships, seven sexual partners . . . and being cheated on once.
Two long-term relationships.
Three shorter relationships.
Four disastrous dates.
Having your heart broken twice.
Seven sexual partners.
Bring cheated on once . . . and cheating on someone once.
Falling in love twice.
Living with someone once.
Those are the numbers for women. The numbers for men are basically the same . . . the big difference is that men will have an average of 10 sexual partners, not seven. (The Telegraph)
Do You Prefer Sweet, Gentle Sex . . . or Rough Sex?
According to a new survey, 40% of men and women only like sweet, gentle, sensual sex . . . and 8% of men and 5% of women only like ROUGH, ANGRY SEX. The rest of us like both, depending on our mood.
A Man Lost 37 Pounds in Three Months . . . Just by Eating McDonald’s
In Iowa, a science teacher just ran an experiment where he ate ONLY McDonald’s for 90 days . . . but made sure to keep it to 2,000 calories a day. And in the end . . . he lost 37 pounds, AND his cholesterol dropped.
A Woman Is Divorcing Her Husband Because He Scooped and Ate Peas With a Piece of Bread Instead of a Fork
In Kuwait, a woman has apparently filed for a divorce from her husband after one week of marriage . . . because instead of eating his peas with a fork or a spoon, he’d scoop them up with a piece of BREAD. In the divorce papers, the woman said she was DISGUSTED and SHOCKED and couldn’t stay with him for the rest of her life.
A Guy Tries to Use a Gas Heater and Blow Dryer to Thaw Out His Frozen Pipes . . . And Accidentally Burns Down His House
On Friday, a man in Pennsylvania realized the pipes of his house had frozen. So he tried to thaw them out with a hair dryer, and also put a gas heater under them. Then he left the heater on, laid down for a nap, and woke up to his entire HOUSE on fire. Luckily he made it out safely, but the house was a total loss.
Tiffany “New York” Pollard – 32 (Head “B” In Charge from the reality shows “Flavor of Love”, “I Love New York” AND “New York Goes to Hollywood”.)
DANNY PINTAURO! – 38 (“Who’s The Boss?” SUPERSTAR! Our Danny Pintauro also played trumpet in the Stanford University Marching Band! He probably played a little skin flute, too! D’OH! He got engaged to his partner last year.)
Julie Chen – 44 (“Big Brother” host, one of the chicks on “The Talk”, and the Asiatic wife of CBS President Les Moonves. She had surgery years ago to make her eyes look “less Asian”, and says she wouldn’t be where she is today if she hadn’t. Although you could also say she wouldn’t be where she is today if her husband wasn’t the president of CBS.)
Gabrielle Reece – 44 (Oddly sexy Amazon, who wears a size 8 dress, but a size 11 shoe! If that’s lost on the guys out there . . . for a woman, the first size is small-to-medium, but the second size is HUGE.)
(Still don’t care? Her OTHER measurements are a perfect 36-24-35. I’m sure you know what THAT means.)
Norman Reedus – 45 (“Boondocks Saints”!!! Perhaps more importantly, he’s Daryl on “The Walking Dead”. His character isn’t even in the comic books the show is based on, but he has become one of the most popular characters on the show.)
John Singleton – 46 (Director of “Boyz N the Hood” AND “2 FAST 2 FURIOUS”!)
Howie Long – 54 (Raiders legend and Fox Football clown-ass.)
Nancy Lopez – 57 (Sexy / Beefy / Latina / Pro Golfer.)
Rowan Atkinson – 59 (“Mr. Bean”!)
Trudie Styler – 60 (Tantrically nails Sting ANYTIME SHE WANTS TO!)
Malcolm Young – 61 (AC/DC guitarist. Biggest albums: 1979’s “Highway to Hell” with the hit title track and “Girls Got Rhythm”; 1980’s “Back in Black” with “Back in Black”, “Hells Bells” and “You Shook Me All Night Long” . . .)
KIM WILSON! – 63 (The Fabulous Thunderbirds. Remember “TUFF ENUFF”? He probably had to learn to be TUFF ENUFF at a young age, being a boy named Kim and all.)
Bonnie Franklin – Would have been 70 – (1944 – 2013) (The mom on “One Day at a Time” with the “fire down below”.)
Lou Holtz – 77 (Legendary Notre Dame football coach . . . and . . . COCK COACH! Lou Holtz coached the University of South Carolina Gamecocks. Now, he works for ESPN.)
Earl Scruggs – Would have been 90 (1924 – 2012) (Country Music Hall of Famer and the bad-ass banjo player in Flatt & Scruggs! They sang “The Ballad of Jed Clampett”!)
John Z. DeLorean – (1925 – 2005) (Used to love the blow . . . just LOVE it!)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 14 days to Martin Luther King Day
• 25 days to the Year of the Horse
• 27 days until Super Bowl 48
• 32 days to the Winter Olympics
• 39 days to Valentine’s Day
• 1,110 days left of “Hope and Change”
Back In The Day…
176 years ago . . . in 1838 – SAMUEL MORSE introduced his “magic” TELEGRAPH machine to the public in Morristown, New Jersey.
69 years ago . . . in 1945 – GEORGE BUSH (the First) and the saucy BARBARA PIERCE were married in Rye, New York. Today is their 69th Wedding Anniversary, and you just know that they STILL GET IT ON!
50 years ago . . . in 1964 – The ROLLING STONES headed out on their first tour as headliners. The first show was in London . . . where they played with the RONETTES and Mary Wilde.
46 years ago . . . in 1968 – Gibson patented its fabulous “FLYING V” ELECTRIC GUITAR! The design has become a favorite of many rock and rollers, ya know.
45 years ago . . . in 1969 – Georgia Governor JIMMY CARTER and members of the Lions Club in Leary, Georgia, saw what they thought was a UFO.
Jimmy Carter said he would never again make fun of people who claim they’ve seen an alien spaceship. Jimmy Carter lusts in his heart, ya know.
39 years ago . . . in 1975 – The first episode of “WHEEL OF FORTUNE” aired on NBC.
39 years ago . . . in 1975 – TED TURNER bought the Atlanta Braves for $11 million.
32 years ago . . . in 1982 – One Russell McBride was arrested in Sonora, California, for BARKING AT A POLICE DOG. The city has an ordinance making it a misdemeanor to tease an on-duty police dog.
20 years ago . . . in 1994 – TONYA HARDING’S chubby assault team caught up with NANCY KERRIGAN after practice in Detroit and beat her about the right leg with an iron bar.
Nine years ago . . . in 2005 – AARON CARTER’S Cadillac Escalade EXPLODED after a mattress fell off a truck on the roadway in front of him, and he didn’t have time to avoid it.
Aaron simply drove over the mattress, which got caught under the SUV and caught on fire . . . causing the SUV to ignite . . . then EXPLODE.
Thankfully, Our Stone Cold Junior Pimp of the Nation Aaron got out in time and was unharmed.