Your daily dose of whatever includes:
- Johnny Depp could be tying the knot
- Bieber, Bieber, Bieber
- Woman divorcing man because he’s a finalist to go to Mars
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. (NC-17) RIHANNA got topless on a beach during a photoshoot for the Brazilian edition of “Vogue” magazine. She wore pasties, but they didn’t quite get the job done. (WARNING!!! Insufficiently obscured nippleage ahead.)
2. Singer AUSTIN MAHONE gifted us with a shirtless selfie.
3. MADONNA’S 13-year-old son Rocco and his friends snowboarded down a mountain in Switzerland in shorts and NO SHIRTS. (Check out a photo and an Instagram video here.)
4. KATE UPTON might be back with her ex-boyfriend, Detroit Tigers pitcher JUSTIN VERLANDER.
5. LEONARDO DICAPRIO may have taken his mom to the “Golden Globes”, but he took his girlfriend to the after-parties . . . and made out with her.
6. KRISTEN STEWART: Still flipping off the paparazzi after all these years.
7. BEYONCÉ shared some pictures of Blue Ivy’s birthday party.
Are Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Engaged?
AMBER HEARD was spotted with a big rock on THAT finger . . . leading to speculation that she and JOHNNY DEPP are engaged. And she fueled that speculation by seemingly trying to hide it. (Check out pics here.)
Amber and Johnny met on the set of the 2011 movie “The Rum Diary”. Not long after that, Johnny broke up with his longtime girlfriend VANESSA PARADIS. Amber is 27 and bisexual. Johnny is 50 and MY HERO.
Jennifer Lopez Doesn’t Know If She’ll Marry Casper Smart
JENNIFER LOPEZ has been dating Casper Smart for over two years, and says he’s “fantastic” with her 5-year-old twins Max and Emme. But that doesn’t mean he has a lock on becoming her fourth husband.
She says, quote, “I don’t know. We’ll see. I don’t know. You know, I’ve always believed in that institution. I believe in it, but it is difficult. I’ve had my challenges, but at the same time I believe in love, and I think that is the main thing.”
Justin Bieber’s House Was Raided, and One of His Friends Was Caught With Drugs
Police raided JUSTIN BIEBER’S house yesterday looking for evidence that he egged his neighbor’s house last week. It’s not clear if they found any, but they did find Justin’s friend LIL ZA in possession of either cocaine or ecstasy. He was arrested, but so far, Justin hasn’t been linked to the drugs.
Charlie Sheen Calls Denise Richards “A Pig in the Pen”
There have been rumors that CHARLIE SHEEN wants to kick his ex-wife DENISE RICHARDS out of a house that he owns, and which she’s been living in with their daughters. And yesterday he Tweeted, quote, “hey denise I own the farm. yet you are only pig in the pen to sling mud bile & [crap] every inch your evil cloven hoofs trample. #Oink”
The Top-Rated Movie Set in Every State in the U.S.
Someone with a lot more time on their hands than you or me came up with a map that shows the top-rated movie set in each state in the U.S., according to user ratings on IMDB.com. Florida is represented by “Scarface”, “The Godfather” is the best movie set in New York, and in California it’s “Pulp Fiction” . . . to name a few.
Alabama: “To Kill a Mockingbird”
Alaska: “The Gold Rush” . . . the classic 1925 CHARLIE CHAPLIN flick.
Arkansas: “Sling Blade”
California: “Pulp Fiction”
Colorado: “The Shining”
Connecticut: “Bringing Up Baby”
Delaware: “Fight Club”
Georgia: “Gone With the Wind”
Hawaii: “Tora! Tora! Tora!”
Idaho: “My Own Private Idaho”
Illinois: “The Sting”
Indiana: “A Christmas Story”
Iowa: “The Straight Story” . . . a 1999 movie starring Richard Farnsworth and Sissy Spacek.
Kansas: “In Cold Blood”
Kentucky: “The Insider”
Louisiana: “The Green Mile”
Maine: “The Shawshank Redemption”
Maryland: “Silence of the Lambs”
Massachusetts: “The Departed”
Michigan: “Gran Torino”
Mississippi: “Django Unchained”
Missouri: “Paper Moon”
Montana: “Lonesome Dove”
New Hampshire: “Lolita”
New Jersey: “On the Waterfront”
New Mexico: “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly”
New York: “The Godfather”
North Carolina: “George Washington” . . . this is a 2000 movie about working-class kids in a small North Carolina town.
North Dakota: “Fargo”
Ohio: “Rain Man”
Oklahoma: “True Grit”
Oregon: “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”
Pennsylvania: “The Deer Hunter”
Rhode Island: “Hachi: A Dog’s Tale” . . . a 2009 movie starring RICHARD GERE as a professor who takes in a stray dog.
South Carolina: “Full Metal Jacket”
South Dakota: “Badlands”
Tennessee: “Inherit the Wind”
Texas: “For a Few Dollars More”
Utah: “127 Hours”
Vermont: “Mr. Deeds Goes to Town”
Virginia: “Donnie Darko”
Washington, D.C.: “Mr. Smith Goes to Washington”
West Virginia: “Night of the Hunter”
Wisconsin: “Stroszek” . . . this is a 1977 German movie about an ex-convict who decides to move to Wisconsin to seek a better life.
Carrie Underwood Tops an Outdated “Forbes” List of The Top-Earning “American Idol” Contestants
“Forbes” has released a list of The Top-Earning “American Idols” . . . and CARRIE UNDERWOOD is #1. She pulled down an estimated $31 million in the year between June of 2012 and June of last year. Yeah, this data isn’t exactly up to date, but with “American Idol” premiering TONIGHT, it IS timely.
1. Carrie Underwood, $31 million
2. Kelly Clarkson, $7 million
3. A tie between Phillip Phillips and Adam Lambert, with $5 million apiece
5. Chris Daughtry, $4 million
6. Scotty McCreery, $3 million
7. Taylor Hicks, $2.5 million . . . This probably requires an explanation: If you didn’t know, Taylor is the first and only “Idol” alum with a Vegas residency. He was at Bally’s, but he’s since moved to a bigger room at the Paris hotel and casino.
8. A tie between Fantasia Barrino and Kellie Pickler, with $1.5 million apiece
10. A tie between Katharine McPhee and Jennifer Hudson, with $1 million apiece
Jenny McCarthy Wanted to
Be on “The Bachelorette” a While Back, But They Didn’t Want Her
On yesterday’s episode of “The View”, JENNY MCCARTHY admitted that she wanted to be on “The Bachelorette” a while back . . . but she was REJECTED.
Jenny said, quote, “When I got a divorce, I was lonely. I needed to be loved. [My agent told the producers], ‘She wants to be the new ‘Bachelorette’ . . . and they said, ‘No, we’re not using celebrities at this time. Sorry.’ That was 10 years ago.”
The Patriots-Colts Playoff Game Won the Ratings, The BCS Championship Game Was Second, and the “Golden Globes” Came in Third
Here are the top 10 shows:
1. “AFC Divisional Playoff”, CBS, 31.7 million viewers. The New England Patriots beat the Indianapolis Colts, 43-22.
2. “BCS Championship Game”, ESPN, 25.6 million viewers. Florida State beat Auburn, 34-31.
3. “Golden Globe Awards”, NBC, 20.9 million viewers.
4. “NCIS”, CBS, 20.8 million viewers.
5. “The Big Bang Theory”, CBS, 20.3 million viewers.
6. “60 Minutes”, CBS, 17.1 million viewers.
7. “Intelligence”, CBS, 16.5 million viewers.
8. “The Millers”, CBS, 13.4 million viewers.
9. “Blue Bloods”, NBC, 12.7 million viewers.
10. “Person of Interest”, CBS, 12.1 million viewers
And here are some additional ratings you may or may not be interested in:
• “The 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards” drew 10.4 million viewers.
• The 18th season premiere of “The Bachelor” got 8.7 million viewers.
• The series premiere of “Chicago PD” attracted 8.6 million viewers.
• The 1st season finale of “Hostages“ got 5.1 million viewers.
• The series premiere of “Killer Women“ on ABC had 4 million viewers.
• The series premiere of “Enlisted” on Fox drew 2.4 million viewers.
• The series premiere of HBO’s “True Detective” attracted 2.3 million viewers. That was HBO’s best series launch since 2010.
• The 4th season premiere of “Shameless” on Showtime drew 1.7 million viewers.
• The 3rd season premiere of HBO’s “Girls” got 1.1 million viewers. That may seem low, but it was a huge boost from the 2nd season premiere.
Wednesday TV Reminders:
• “American Idol” [13th Season Premiere] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. This season’s judges are Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban, and Harry Connick Jr.
• “Suburgatory” [3rd Season Premiere] . . . 8:30 to 9:00 P.M. on ABC.
• “Modern Family” . . . 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on ABC. Jane Krakowski guests as a mom who taunts Gloria, and Jesse Eisenberg is their new judgmental neighbor.
• “Crazy Hearts: Nashville” [Series Premiere] . . . 11:00 P.M. on A&E. A backstage look at the rivalries and love triangles of several country singers and musicians who are trying to make it in Nashville.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Kevin Hart (“Ride Along”). Music Guest: The Orwells.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Kenneth Branagh (“Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit”) and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Music Guest: British soul musician Michael Kiwanuka.
• “The Tonight Show” – Vanessa Hudgens (“Gimme Shelter”) and former “View” yenta Joy Behar.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – Ice Cube (“Ride Along”) and Mark Consuelos (“Alpha House”).
• “Carson Daly” – Singer Lily Kershaw. Music Guest: Tame Impala.
• “Arsenio” – John Leguizamo (“Ride Along”), Tika Sumpter (“The Have And Have Nots”), and a spoken word performance from Fiveology.
• “Conan” – Jon Bernthal (“The Wolf of Wall Street”) and Damian Lewis (“Homeland”). Music Guest: Moon Taxi.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Julie Delpy and comedienne Tig Notaro.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
• “Jon Stewart” – Author Robert Gates (“Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War”).
• “The Colbert Report” – Author Gabriel Sherman (“The Loudest Voice in the Room”).
The Ten Best Songs to Listen to While Driving . . . and the Ten Worst
Here’s the Top 10. (The percentages add up to more than 100% because people could choose up to five songs.)
1. “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey. It got 30% of the vote.
2. “Bohemian Rhapsody”, Queen, 27%
3. “You Shook Me All Night Long”, AC/DC, 22%
4. “Any Way You Want It”, Journey, 22%
5. “Life Is a Highway”, Tom Cochrane, 21%
6. “Dancing Queen”, ABBA, 19%
7. “American Girl”, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, 16%
8. “Don’t Stop ‘Till You Get Enough”, Michael Jackson, 15%
9. “Born to Run”, Bruce Springsteen, 14%
10. “Fortunate Son”, Creedence Clearwater Revival, 14%
The WORST songs, which make you want to turn the radio OFF, includes a lot of overplayed pop music. The top spot went to the Grammy Award-winning CLASSIC “Who Let the Dogs Out?” by THE BAHA MEN. Here’s the Top 10:
1. “Who Let the Dogs Out?”,The Baha Men, 29%
2. “We Are Never, Ever Getting Back Together”, Taylor Swift, 25%
3. “Believe”, Cher, 22%
4. “Feelings”, Morris Albert, 20%
5. “Papa Don’t Preach”, Madonna, 18%
6. “Firework”, Katy Perry, 18%
7. “Mambo #5″, Lou Bega, 18%
8. “You’re Beautiful”, James Blunt, 14%
9. “Arms Wide Open”, Creed, 13%
10. “I Will Survive”, Gloria Gaynor, 12%
One Out of Five Breakups Happen This Month
According to a new survey, 21% of people say their last relationship ended in January. That means ONE out of FIVE breakups happen this month. December has the second-most breakups, at 12%. March has the third-most, with 11%.
Men Are More Likely to Be Heartbroken After a Breakup Than Women . . . Plus the Top 10 Ways People Cope With Being Dumped
According to a new survey, MEN are more likely to be HEARTBROKEN after a breakup than women. The survey also found the top five ways people cope with breakups are talking to friends, overloading themselves with work, grieving, buying themselves something, and eating comfort foods.
1. Talking to friends.
2. Overloading themselves with work.
4. Buying themselves something.
5. Eating comfort food.
6. Going to a therapist or psychologist.
8. Casual sex.
9. Talking about it to anyone who will listen.
10. Getting revenge. (Huffington Post)
The 11 Steps for Falling in Love . . . According to Second Graders
Two second-graders in Boston recently came up with an 11-point list for how to fall in LOVE. Here’s how it works: You stare at the person, get close, ask for a date, kiss, then go in bed and “do sex.” Then you do more sex, go dancing, touch noses, take a shower together, give each other rings, and finally . . . seal the deal by going to the POOL together.
1. First you stare at the person.
2. You get close to each other.
3. You ask for a date.
4. You go in bed and do sex.
5. When you kiss, you suck and lick.
6. Get naked in bed, and do more sex.
7. Go dance, and put your noses together.
8. You go in bed forever, then kiss forever.
9. Take a shower together and kiss.
10. Give each other rings.
11. Go to the pool together. (ABC News)
There’s Such a Thing as Sexually Transmitted Food Poisoning?
Believe it or not, there’s a type of food poisoning that can be SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED. It’s called ciguatera, and you get it from eating predator fish like barracudas and snapper that are contaminated with toxins. It has nasty side effects . . . which you can pass to someone else through sex. The only cure is waiting it out.
How Much Do You Have to Eat at a Buffet For the Restaurant to Lose Money on You?
: How much do you have to eat at a buffet for the restaurant to lose money on you? The answer is . . . a TON. At a regular buffet, you’d probably have to do at least five to seven pounds of crab legs . . . at a Chinese buffet, eight to 10 plates stacked up with meat . . . and at a pizza buffet, at least four entire pizzas.
Five Random Facts For Wednesday
Here are a few random facts for you this Wednesday. Snapple’s Apple Juice doesn’t have any apple in it, they use pears to simulate the taste of apple . . . Iowa and Mississippi are the only two states that have never had a female governor, senator, or member of Congress . . . and HUGH HEFNER has to pay rent at the Playboy Mansion, at least $110,000-a-month.
1. Snapple’s Apple Juice doesn’t have any apple in it . . . they use pears to simulate the taste of apple.
2. Iowa and Mississippi are the only two states that have never had a female governor, senator, or member of Congress.
3. Cows with names produce about 62 more gallons of milk per year. Apparently it’s because cows react well to being treated with care and love . . . and people who name their cows are more likely to treat them with love.
4. Your dog causes more pollution than an SUV. That’s based on the energy it takes to produce enough food to feed a dog in its lifetime.
5. HUGH HEFNER has to pay RENT at the Playboy Mansion for the area he lives in and uses for parties . . . at least $110,000-a-month or about $1.4 million every year.
A Man With a Wife and Four Kids Is a Finalist For a One-Way Trip to Mars . . . So His Wife Is Divorcing Him
Last year, a company offered free trips to MARS in about 10 years, but there’s a catch . . . they’re one-way trips, so you have to die there. A 38-year-old in Utah was one of 200,000 applicants, and he’s been named one of the 1,058 finalists for 24 spots. BUT . . . he’s got a wife and four kids. So his wife is DIVORCING HIM because he’d clearly choose Mars over his family.
If Police Were Investigating a Crime at Your House, What’s the Most Embarrassing Thing They’d Find?
: If police were investigating a crime at your house, what’s the most embarrassing thing they’d find? Some of the best ones we’ve heard are a bowl of very dusty condoms, a complete collection of all of BRITNEY SPEARS’ CDs, and a homemade sex doll.
1. “I visited the country Bhutan where the symbol of good luck is a penis. I bought a hand-crafted black demon penis with wings attached. It’s in my living room.”
2. “I’m ashamed they’d see my only furniture is an air mattress and a fold-out camping chair. The police would assume the burglars stole all my furniture. Nope.”
3. “I am a guy with a complete collection of all BRITNEY SPEARS’ CDs.”
4. “My bowl of very dusty condoms.”
5. “If they used one of those ‘CSI’ black lights, I can’t even imagine what they’d see.”
6. “I have something called poop scissors. It’s because I have irregular bowel movements. I only poop a few times a week, so they’re so big they clog the toilet every time and I need to use these scissors to chop them up to get them down the pipes.”
7. “I have a backpack filled with old stuffed animals I hope to give to my kids one day . . . but, right now, I’m a single adult male.”
8. “Probably my homemade sex doll.” Probably? (Reddit)
A Man Is Suing Close-Up Toothpaste Because He’s Been Using It For Seven Years and Hasn’t Attracted Any Women
A 26-year-old in Nigeria is suing Unilever, which makes Close-Up Toothpaste . . . because their commercials made him think the toothpaste would help him get women, and it HASN’T. He’s been brushing for seven years and says, quote, “No girl ever agreed to even go out for a coffee with me, even though I’m sure they could smell my breath.” He’s seeking an undisclosed amount.
DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. – (1929 – 1968)
Lloyd Bridges – (1913 – 1998) (Father of Beau and Jeff Bridges . . . and THE superstar of “Airplane” and “Airplane 2: The Sequel”. He picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.)
Ronnie Van Zant – (1948 – 1977) (Lead singer of Lynyrd Skynyrd. Their classic hit “Free Bird” was one of the face melters on “Guitar Hero 2″ . . . and their live version of “Sweet Home Alabama” is on “Guitar Hero: World Tour”.)
Dove Cameron – 18 (Cute blonde who’s the hot new thing on the Disney Channel right now. She plays twins on Disney’s “Liv and Maddie”.)
Skrillex – 26 (8,000 beats-per-minute producer. He’s responsible for that nonsensical noise that comes from your kids’ electronic devices, that you have trouble processing and understanding.)
Howie Day – 33 (Australian one-hit wonder, of the 2004 smash “Collide”.)
Drew Brees – 35 (Superstar quarterback of the New Orleans Saints.)
Eddie Cahill – 36 (He WAS Tag . . . Rachel’s manboy assistant on “Friends” . . . and Detective Don Flack on “CSI: New York”.)
Kobe Tai – 42 (Asiatic mattress actress who’s starred in 90 fine films, including . . . “King of the Load”, “Sleeping Booty” AND “Executions on Butt Row”!)
Regina King – 43 (Sandra Palmer on “24″ AND the voice of both Huey and Riley on “The Boondocks”. She was also Will Smith’s wife in “Enemy of the State”, Cuba Gooding Jr.’s wife in “Jerry Maguire” and Eddie Murphy’s wife in “Daddy Day Care”.)
Shane McMahon – 44 (Hairless son of the WWE’s evil genius Vince McMahon. Currently, he does not work for daddy’s company.)
Chad Lowe – 46 (Rob’s more talented brother! He used to nail Hilary Swank.)
LISA LISA! – 48 (Lisa Lisa AND Cult Jam! Real name: Lisa Velez. Biggest smashes: “I Wonder If I Take You Home”, “Head to Toe”, “All Cried Out”, “Let the Beat Hit ‘Em” AND “Lost In Emotion”.)
James Nesbitt – 49 (Bofur in “The Hobbit” trilogy.)
Mario Van Peebles – 57 (Malcolm X in “Ali” AND a Columbia University graduate, with a degree in economics. Proudest moment: Getting eaten by a rubber shark in “Jaws: The Revenge”, no doubt. WHITEY MADE HIM DO IT!) (Thanks to the magic of alternate endings, Mario SURVIVES in some versions of the movie.)
RAY SIMPSON! – 62 (THE COP IN THE VILLAGE PEOPLE!) (The original Village People cop, Victor Willis, loved the cocaine a little too much. And STILL DOES.)
Captain Beefheart – (1941 – 2010) (Trippy-voiced singer who made all manner of magic mushroom-fueled music a la Frank Zappa. Real name: Don Van Vliet.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 5 days to Martin Luther King Day
• 16 days to the Year of the Horse
• 18 days until Super Bowl 48
• 23 days to the Winter Olympics
• 30 days to Valentine’s Day
• 1,101 days left of “Hope and Change”
122 years ago . . . in 1892 - Devised by James Naismith, the RULES OF “BASKETBALL” were first printed in the “Triangle” . . . a newspaper in Springfield, Massachusetts, where the game originated.
47 years ago . . . in 1967 - The Green Bay Packers won the FIRST SUPER BOWL . . . beating the Kansas City Chiefs, 35-10. Green Bay’s quarterback, BART STARR, was the game’s MVP. TICKETS COST $10.
47 years ago . . . in 1967 – THE ROLLING STONES appeared on “The Ed Sullivan Show” . . . but only after agreeing to change the words of “Let’s Spend The Night Together” to “Let’s Spend Some Time Together”. Ooh, the Rolling Stones are such bad boys!
40 years ago . . . in 1974 - “Happy Days” premiered, starring Ron Howard, Henry Winkler AND ANSON WILLIAMS! (It lasted 11 seasons, until 1984. Also famous for the origin of the phrase “Jump the shark” . . . and for establishing Ted McGinley as a RATINGS KILLER.)
37 years ago . . . in 1977 – DAN AYKROYD and JANE CURTIN debuted THE CONEHEADS on “Saturday Night Live”.
36 years ago . . . in 1978 - Two students at Florida State University were murdered in their sorority house. TED BUNDY was later convicted and executed for the crime.
36 years ago . . . in 1978 - The Dallas Cowboys beat the Denver Broncos, 27-10, in SUPER BOWL 12. Defensive tackle RANDY WHITE and defensive end HARVEY MARTIN were named co-MVPs, after leading the Dallas defense in recovering 4 fumbles and intercepting 4 passes. Tickets cost $30.
33 years ago . . . in 1981 – “Hill Street Blues” debuted on NBC. (It lasted seven seasons, until 1987.)
31 years ago . . . in 1983 - Thom Syles of Van Nuys, California, set a world record by KEEPING A SINGLE LIFE SAVER CANDY INTACT IN HIS MOUTH FOR 7 HOURS, 10 MINUTES.
28 years ago . . . in 1986 - JIMMY DEAN was ordered to pay his brother Don half a million dollars . . . for causing him mental anguish in a FEUD OVER THE FAMILY SAUSAGE BUSINESS!
27 years ago . . . in 1987 – RAY BOLGER, the Scarecrow in “The Wizard of Oz”, died from cancer at 83.
23 years ago . . . in 1991 – SEAN LENNON’S remake of his father’s “Give Peace A Chance” was released to coincide with the U.N.’s midnight deadline for Iraq to withdraw from Kuwait. The lyrics were updated to reflect concerns of the 1990s. Saddam did not listen.