Your daily dose of whatever includes:
- Which celebrity almost drown
- Top celebrity cougars
- New movies this weekend
The Top Ten Celebrity Cougars
A lot of famous ladies have done some COUGARING. Some are STILL doing it. Buzzfeed put together a list of the 25 Foxiest Celebrity Cougars. Here are the highlights:
SANDRA BULLOCK was 39 when she dated RYAN GOSLING. He was 22. That’s a difference of 16 years.
VIVICA FOX was 39 when she was nailing 50 CENT. He was 28. That’s a difference of 11 years.
CAMERON DIAZ was 31 when she dated JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. He was 22. That’s a difference of 9 years.
When JENNIFER ANISTON dated JOHN MAYER, she was 39 and he was 31. That’s a difference of 8 years.
47-year-old ROBIN WRIGHT is ENGAGED to 33-year-old actor BEN FOSTER. They’re 14 years apart.
There were 9 years between HALLE BERRY and her baby-daddy Gabriel Aubry. When they got together, she was 39 and he was 30.
COURTENEY COX is 7 years older than her ex-husband DAVID ARQUETTE. She was 35 and he was 28 when they hooked up.
DEMI MOORE was 41 when she started dating 25-year-old ASHTON KUTCHER. That’s a difference of 16 years.
JENNIFER LOPEZ is 18 years older than her boyfriend Casper Smart. She’s 44, he’s 26.
SUSAN SARANDON is 21 years older than her boyfriend Jonathan Bricklin. When they started dating, she was 64 and he was 33.
Lena Dunham and Judd Apatow Went After a Guy Who Asked Lena Why She’s Always Naked on “Girls”
“Girls”star LENA DUNHAM and producer JUDD APATOW shot back at a reporter who wanted to know why Lena always has to get naked on the show. Lena said, quote, “If you’re not into me, that’s your problem and you’re going to have to work that out with professionals.” And Apatow suggested the guy’s girlfriend would be mad at him for asking.
Then she added, quote, “But I totally get it. If you’re not into me, that’s your problem and you’re going to have to work that out with professionals.”
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
2. (NC-17) If you haven’t seen “The Wolf of Wall Street” yet, maybe these topless pictures of MARGOT ROBBIE will convince you. (WARNING!!! Nudity ahead.)
3. NICOLE KIDMAN goes ALMOST topless for a Jimmy Choo ad campaign.
4. SHAKIRA and RIHANNA show lots of cleavage in the “cover artwork” for their new single “Can’t Remember to Forget You”. (In related news, Rihanna refused to let the HBO series “Girls” use one of her songs last season.)
5. ANNA KENDRICK and AUBREY PLAZA released baby turtles into the ocean in Mexico.
6. Check out JESSICA CHASTAIN as Merida from Disney’s “Brave”.
7. After breaking off her engagement, KELLY OSBOURNE got some graffiti lessons from JUSTIN BIEBER.
8. DIANNA AGRON’S cleavage will bring you glee.
A Surfer Saved Anne Hathaway from Drowning in the Ocean . . . and Then Anne’s Husband Sucked Her Injured Toes
ANNE HATHAWAY was swimming in the ocean, when she was nearly swept out to sea by the riptide. Thankfully, a surfer heard her screaming for help and rescued her. But Anne also suffered a cut foot, so when she returned to the shore, her husband cleaned the wound by SUCKING HER TOE.
Mark Wahlberg’s “Lone Survivor” and Kellan Lutz’s Hercules Movie
Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Emile Hirsch, and Ben Foster play a four-man SEAL team sent into Afghanistan to capture and kill a Taliban leader.
After their mission is compromised, their decision to release some civilians and risk the chance that they’ll warn the enemy turns into a desperate battle that only one soldier walks away from. Eric Bana is also in it as their commanding officer back at the base.
Kellan Lutz from the “Twilight” movies plays Hercules, the son of Zeus. He’s betrayed by his stepfather, who sells him into slavery and arranges for the woman he loves to marry his evil half-brother.
So Hercules uses his god-like strength to win his freedom and lead an army against them. Liam McIntyre from “Spartacus” plays his best friend, an army captain sold into slavery with him, who fights at his side to take back his kingdom.
This is actually the first of TWO Hercules movies coming out this year. The Rock stars in another one that will be out in July. That one takes place later in Hercules’ life, whereas this one is more of an origin story.
Supposedly Kellan wanted to bulk up for the role, but the director told him to just, quote, “get his abs to pop out more.” Kellan Lutz may be smaller than The Rock, but he’s still pretty ripped.
In fact, there’s an amusing video where Kellan decides to prove to an interviewer that he did all his own stunts . . . by lifting her three feet off the ground while she’s still sitting in her interview chair. (Skip to the :45 mark here.)
Upcoming CD, DVD, and Theatrical Releases
Theatrical Releases for Next Friday:
• “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit” . . . starring Chris Pine and Keira Knightley.
• “Ride Along” . . . starring Ice Cube and Kevin Hart.
• “The Nut Job” . . . starring Will Arnett as a squirrel trying to rob a nut store.
• “Devil’s Due” . . . a horror movie about a demonic pregnancy.
DVDs for Tuesday:
• “The Butler” . . . starring Forest Whitaker and Orpah Winfrey.
• “Carrie” . . . starring Chloe Grace Moretz as Carrie.
• “Riddick” . . . the third Chronicles of Riddick movie starring Vin Diesel.
• “Enough Said” . . . starring James Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
• “Fruitvale Station” . . . Michael B. Jordan plays a guy killed at a Bay Area station.
CDs for Tuesday:
• “High Hopes”, Bruce Springsteen
• “Fading West”, Switchfoot
• “That Girl”, Jennifer Nettles
• “The River and the Thread”, Rosanne Cash
• “Kidz Bop 25″, Kidz Bop Kids
There’s a “Point Break” Remake in the Works, and Gerard Butler is Up for the Swayze Role
There’s a “Point Break” remake in the works, with GERARD BUTLER set to play the PATRICK SWAYZE character Bodhi . . . the adrenaline-junkie, Zen master, bank-robbing surfer who went up against KEANU REEVES. Not surprisingly, people are already complaining.
“Storage 24″ Was the Lowest Grossing Movie of 2013
“Iron Man 3″ was the highest-grossing movie in the U.S. last year, taking in $409 million at the box office.
On the other end of the spectrum was “Storage 24″ . . . a British sci-fi horror flick that took in 72 BUCKS, to make it the LOWEST-grossing movie in U.S. theaters in 2013. It only played ONE theater, and for ONE WEEK last January, but still.
As for critical reception, the movie only got a 43% rating from critics on RottenTomatoes.com, and a 4.4 out of 10 user rating on IMDB.com, so I don’t think we missed a hidden classic or anything. (Here’s the trailer.)
And Now . . . A Guy and His Dog Recreate Romantic Movie Scenes
This is kind of low-rent, but it’s still occasionally funny: Some guy recreated classic romantic movie scenes with his DOG.
They’re pictures, not videos. He does the upside-down kiss from “Spider-Man”, the pottery scene from “Ghost” and the classic seduction scene from “The Graduate”, to name a few. (Check ‘em out here.)
Why Do So Many Movies Always Come Out in Pairs?
“The Legend of Hercules” hits theaters today . . . . and there’s another, unrelated Hercules movie hitting theaters this summer. It’s not exactly rare to have more than one movie about practically the same thing come out around the same time.
1. “Ninja” and “Ninja Assassin” (2009)
2. “Underworld: Evolution” and “Ultraviolet” (2006)
3. “The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen” (2003) and “Van Helsing” (2004)
4. “A Bug’s Life” and “Antz” (1998)
5. “Finding Nemo” (2003) and “Shark Tale” (2004)
6. “Despicable Me” and “Megamind” (2010)
7. “This is the End” and “The World’s End” (2013)
8. “Deep Impact” and “Armageddon” (1998)
9. “Dante’s Peak” and “Volcano” (1997)
10. “Babe” and “Gordy” (1995)
11. “The Prestige” and “The Illusionist” (2006)
12. “The Cave” and “The Descent” (2005)
13. “Mission to Mars” and “Red Planet” (2000)
14. “Skyline” (2010) and “Battle Los Angeles” (2011)
15. “Oblivion” and “After Earth” (2013)
16. “Thor” and “Green Lantern” (2010)
17. “Mirror Mirror” and “Snow White and the Huntsman” (2012)
18. “An American Werewolf in London” and “The Howling” (1981)
19. “White House Down” and “Olympus Has Fallen” (2013)
Oprah Winfrey Says Working with Lindsay Lohan Was Just as Bad as Advertised
As shocking as it may sound, OPRAH WINFREY didn’t enjoy working with LINDSAY LOHAN on Lindsay’s new reality show for her network. Oprah reportedly said, quote, “This is exactly what everybody said was going to happen and I believed differently. She doesn’t understand. This is her life.”
HBO News: “Game of Thrones” Has a Premiere Date . . . and “Boardwalk Empire” Is Coming to an End
The fourth season of “Game of Thrones” will premiere on April 6th. HBO is releasing a trailer on Sunday night . . . right before the debut of a new show called “True Detective”.
Meanwhile, HBO has announced that the upcoming, fifth season of “Boardwalk Empire” will be its last. It will premiere sometime this year, but there’s no specific date yet.
Friday TV Reminders:
• “Oprah: Where Are They Now?” . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on OWN. Guests include Tia and Tamera Mowry, Ralph Macchio, Kenny Loggins and Peter Scolari.
• “Oprah’s Lifeclass” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on OWN. The topic is colorism . . . the prejudice people feel based on skin color . . . and its impact on self-esteem.
• “Enlisted” [Series Premiere] . . . 9:30 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. Geoff Stults loses his overseas assignment and gets stuck as the platoon sergeant at the base where his two younger brothers are stationed . . . a rear detachment unit for Army rejects.
• “10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Spike TV. Dean Cain hosts as nine teams of Bigfoot hunters compete for a chance at $10 million dollars . . . if they can find indisputable proof that Bigfoot exists.
• “Helix” [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Syfy. Billy Campbell leads a CDC response team sent to investigate a viral outbreak at a research facility in the Arctic. You can preview the first 15 minutes on the show’s official site.
Saturday TV Reminders:
• “U.S. Figure Skating Championships” . . . 3:00 to 6:00 P.M. Eastern on NBC. U.S. Championships pairs and ice dancing finals.
• “NFC Divisional Game” . . . 4:30 to 7:30 P.M. Eastern on Fox. The Seattle Seahawks host the New Orleans Saints.
• “AFC Divisional Game” . . . 8:15 to 11:15 P.M. Eastern on CBS. The New England Patriots host the Indianapolis Colts.
• “U.S. Figure Skating Championships” . . . 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. The women’s free skate finals. The men’s finals are Sunday night.
• “Austin City Limits” . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on PBS. Jason Isbell and Neko Case perform.
• “Wanda Sykes Presents Herlarious” . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on OWN. Comedienne Wanda Sykes performs a stand-up routine.
• “Saturday Night Live” . . . 11:30 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. on NBC. Jimmy Fallon guest hosts and Justin Timberlake is the musical guest. (REPEAT)
Sunday TV Reminders:
• “U.S. Figure Skating Championships” . . . 3:00 to 5:00 P.M. Eastern on NBC. The men’s free skate finals.
• “NFC Divisional Game” . . . 1:00 to 4:00 P.M. Eastern on Fox. The Carolina Panthers host the San Francisco 49ers.
• “AFC Divisional Game” . . . 4:40 to 7:40 P.M. Eastern on CBS. The Denver Broncos host the San Diego Chargers.
• “The 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards” . . . 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler co-host again and Woody Allen will receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award. (Here are the nominees.)
• “Shameless” [4th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Showtime.
• “True Detective” [Series Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on HBO. Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson play two Louisiana detectives who teamed up to hunt a serial killer back in 1995 and then revisit the case again 17 years later.
• “Girls” [3rd Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on HBO.
• “House of Lies” [3rd Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on Showtime.
• “Episodes” [3rd Season Premiere] . . . 10:30 to 11:00 P.M. on Showtime.
Tonight’s Late Night Talk Shows:
• “Letterman” – Mindy Kaling (“The Mindy Project”) and comedian Jeff Altman. Music Guest: Red Fang.
• “Jimmy Kimmel” – Amy Adams (“Her”) and Margot Robbie (“The Wolf of Wall Street”). Music Guest: Xolie Morra & The Strange Kind. (REPEAT)
• “The Tonight Show” – Kevin Bacon (“The Following”) and “The View’s” Sherri Shepherd. Music Guest: Mary Lambert.
• “Jimmy Fallon” – James Spader (“The Blacklist”) and Andrew Rannells (“Girls”). Music Guests: Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings.
• “Carson Daly” – Comedian Pete Holmes. Music Guest: Foals. (REPEAT)
• “Arsenio” – Marlee Matlin (“Switched at Birth”), Cuba Gooding Jr., “Gator Boys” co-stars Paul Bedard and Jimmy Riffle. Music Guest: Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.
• “Craig Ferguson” – Jane Levy (“Suburgatory”) and comedian Bob Saget.
• “Chelsea Lately” – Adam Scott (“The Secret Life of Walter Mitty”). (REPEAT)
Eight Random Facts For Friday
1. A cockroach can live for seven days off the toothpaste residue in a toothbrush you only used ONCE.
2. Bubble gum is pink because pink was the only color of dye lying around when its inventor, Walter Diemer, made a good batch of it.
3. The world record for constipation is 102 days.
4. Of the 12 men who walked on the moon, 11 were Boy Scouts. The only one who wasn’t was James Irwin, from Apollo 15, who became the eighth man to walk on the moon in 1971.
5. Salmon are pink because they eat so many red-colored shellfish. Except the farmed salmon you eat . . . they don’t eat shrimp, so they should be gray. During processing, a pink coloring is added to make you feel more comfortable.
6. BILL GATES’S house was designed using a Mac.
7. Sprinting for 60 minutes burns as many calories as jogging for seven hours.
8. The police in Dubai have a Ferrari and Lamborghini . . . allegedly because so many other people there have Ferraris and Lamborghinis, the cops also need them to keep up in case of a high-speed chase. (Yahoo / UberFacts)
One in Five Workers Plan to Switch Jobs This Year . . . And the Top Eight Reasons for Not Switching Jobs
According to a new survey, 21% of full-time employees plan on switching jobs this year. But 59% say they’re HAPPY in their current job. And the top five reasons are good co-workers, enough time off, good benefits, good salary, and uncertainty about the job market.
1. You like your co-workers.
2. You have enough time to have a life.
3. Good benefits.
4. Good salary.
5. You’re still nervous about the job market.
6. You have a short commute.
7. You like your boss.
8. You feel valued by your company.
Your “Once in a Lifetime” Vacation Probably Isn’t . . . There’s a 31% Chance You’ll Go Back
: If you’ve ever gone on an amazing trip and just KNEW it was a “once in a lifetime” experience . . . well, it might not be. There’s about a one-in-three chance you’ll actually go BACK. 31% of people say they’ve gone on a once-in-a-lifetime trip . . . then eventually ended up going BACK to that place after all.
Two-Thirds of Parents Only Post About Their Kids on Facebook . . . But 59% Have Unfriended Someone For Too Many Kid Posts
According to a new survey, TWO-THIRDS of parents admit the ONLY thing they ever post about on Facebook is their kids. But that doesn’t mean they love seeing kids on Facebook . . . 59% say they’ve unfriended someone for posting too much about THEIR kids.
What Personality Trait Do You Absolutely Hate?
What personality trait do you absolutely HATE? Some of the top answers are: People who always play the victim and don’t take responsibility for the bad things that happen to them . . . people who have to one-up everything you say . . . people who are condescending . . . and people who are always late.
1. People who never leave room in a conversation for you to say ANYTHING. You can barely even get in an, “Oh yeah.”
2. People who always play the victim, and are never personally responsible for any of the bad things that happen to them.
3. People who have to one-up everything you say.
4. People who are condescending. It’s irritating if they’re smarter than you, AND it’s irritating if they AREN’T.
5. Close-minded people. They’ll fight for their position, won’t listen to anything you have to say, won’t listen to reason . . . and actively seem to HATE KNOWLEDGE.
6. People who admit they’re wrong but won’t change. Like, the person who says, “I don’t trust minorities. Sorry, that’s just how I feel.”
7. People who are always chronically late. (Reddit)
A Coors Truck Catches on Fire . . . and a Firefighter Puts it Out Using Beer
: On Monday, an off-duty firefighter in Texas saw an 18-wheeler on fire . . . ran over to help . . . and found out it was a Coors BEER truck. So he sprayed several cans of Coors on the fire before it could spread. And without the Coors, the whole truck probably would’ve gone up.
A Man Goes to the Doctor After Getting a Beer Bottle Stuck in His Rear End . . . Along with the Coat Hanger He’d Used to Try to Get the Bottle Out
Earlier this week, a man in China went to the hospital with stomach pains. Turns out he had a BEER BOTTLE in his rear end . . . AND a straightened coat hanger that he’d used to try to get the beer bottle out. Doctors were able to remove both the bottle and the hanger . . . and the guy is still recovering from internal injuries.
. (Daily Mail)
A Sorority Girl at Alabama Got Revenge on a Guy Who Left to Hook Up With Another Girl . . . by Pooping on His Chair
Here’s a LOVELY college hook up story that was just submitted to a fraternity website. A frat guy from the University of Alabama took a sorority girl home on Wednesday night . . . but left her in his room to go hook up with a DIFFERENT girl. The sorority girl was NOT happy, so she got revenge . . . by POOPING on his chair, then wiping with his comforter.
Sarah Shahi – 34 (The hot brunette on CBS’s “Person of Interest”. You might also remember her as Kate on USA’s “Fairly Legal”, as a detective on NBC’s “Life”, and as Carmen from Showtime’s “The L Word”.)
CHRIS SMITH – 35 (Daddy Mac a.k.a. the sole survivor of KRIS KROSS! So what’s the Daddy Mac up to now? He’s a GHOSTWRITER for artists on So So Def Records.) (True.)
Jemaine Clement – 40 (One half of the musical comedy duo Flight of the Conchords. Now that their HBO show’s done, he’s doing more movie roles. He was in “Dinner for Schmucks” and “Men in Black 3″.)
Brad Roberts – 50 (Lead singer and guitarist of the CRASH TEST DUMMIES. “MMM MMM MMM MMM”!) (Remember the ’90s? Brad Roberts does!)
Evan Handler – 53 (David Duchovny’s bald best friend Charlie on “Californication” . . . and Charlotte’s husband on “Sex and the City”. He was also Hurley’s imaginary friend Dave on “Lost”.)
Shawn Colvin – 58 (Unshaven chick singer who had a hit with “Sunny Came Home” AND sang backup on Suzanne Vega’s smash, “Luka”.)
Pat Benatar – 61 (Your kids learned “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” from playing “Guitar Hero 3″ and they rocked to “Heartbreaker” on “Guitar Hero: World Tour”.)
(“Heartbreaker” was off her 1979 debut album “In the Heat of the Night”, and “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” is from her second disc, “Crimes of Passion”.)
GEORGE FOREMAN – 65 (Famous for his grill long before Lil Wayne.)
Donald Fagen – 66 (Steely Dan.)
Rod Stewart – 69 (Still as virile as ever. He has a son who will be 3 years old next month. Too bad his dad might not even be around when he graduates from elementary school.)
Frank Sinatra Jr. – 70 (Frank Sinatra’s SON.)
Ray Bolger – (1904 – 1987) (Scarecrow in “The Wizard of Oz”.)
Jim Croce – (1943 – 1973) (Blue-collar genius. “Bad, Bad Leroy Brown”, “Time in a Bottle”, “New York’s Not My Home” and “YOU DON’T MESS AROUND WITH JIM” are just a few of his classic, enduring hits.)
LINDA LOVELACE – Would have been 65 – (1949 – 2002) (“Deep Throat” legend. For Your Linda Lovelace Information: Linda learned the SWORD-SWALLOWING technique of relaxing one’s throatal muscles from her first husband . . . But he was an A-hole who also beat her and forced her to make “Deep Throat”.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 10 days to Martin Luther King Day
• 21 days to the Year of the Horse
• 23 days until Super Bowl 48
• 28 days to the Winter Olympics
• 35 days to Valentine’s Day
• 1,106 days left of “Hope and Change”
65 years ago . . . in 1949 – RCA and COLUMBIA introduced the 45 and 33 rpm VINYL RECORDS.
58 years ago . . . in 1956 – ELVIS recorded “Heartbreak Hotel”, which later became his first million-seller.
43 years ago . . . in 1971 – “MASTERPIECE THEATER” PREMIERED ON PBS. ALISTAIR COOKE was the original host until 1992.
32 years ago . . . in 1982 - PAUL LYNDE (Uncle Arthur on “Bewitched” AND THE MOST FABULOUS CENTER SQUARE EVER) mysteriously drowned in his swimming pool, allegedly under the influence of alcohol OR after suffering a heart attack. He was only 55.
31 years ago . . . in 1983 - “Fraggle Rock” debuted on HBO!
30 years ago . . . in 1984 – CYNDI LAUPER became the first woman since BOBBIE GENTRY in 1967 to be nominated for FIVE Grammys . . .
(. . . Album of the Year, Best New Artist, Best Pop Vocal Performance, Record of the Year AND Song of the Year. She only won for Best New Artist.)
23 years ago . . . in 1991 - QUINCY JONES was nominated for five Grammys . . . setting a record with a total of 74 lifetime nominations. He’s now up to 79 . . . and he’s won 27 times.
22 years ago . . . in 1992 – “The Hand That Rocks The Cradle” and “Kuffs” were released in theaters.
20 years ago . . . in 1994 - LORENA BOBBITT went on trial in Manassas, Virginia. She was accused of cutting off her white husband’s manhood with a kitchen knife and tossing the little thing out of a speeding low-rider in an en fuega Latina fit of rage.
15 years ago . . . in 1999 - The animated TV series “THE P.J.’s” premiered on Fox. The only good thing to come from “The P.J.’s”: “I’d love to sit and chat, but crack don’t smoke itself!”
15 years ago . . . in 1999 - “The Sopranos” premiered on HBO. It ran for six seasons before going out with Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’” and a quick fade to black.
14 years ago . . . in 2000 - MELISSA ETHERIDGE revealed to “Rolling Stone” magazine that DAVID CROSBY fathered . . . by artificial insemination, of course . . . the two confused children she brought into the world with JULIE CYPHER.
Four years ago . . . in 2010 – CHINA became the largest exporter in the world. The Germans had previously held that title.