We Forget FOUR Things In A Day
We tend to forget FOUR things per day. Here’s some of the more common ones.
So, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, that’s right…the most common things we forget in one day. According to Paperblog here’s some of the things we’re more likely to forget:
1. Why you went into a room.
2. Where you put your keys.
3. Things you wanted to buy at the grocery store.
4. People’s names after you meet them.
5. Where you put your pen.
6. Taking meat out to defrost.
7. To respond to an email.
8. To mail something.
9. What you wanted to search for online.
10. Where you parked your car.
Clearly, we’re all guilty of most of these. What’s something important that you forgot? Comment below and let us know!