Top Iconic Beauty Trends of Today
Women everywhere are copying looks of hair and makeup from trends of the 1950s, 60s, and 90s.The top beauty styles of today have been voted in! Here are the top five:
1. Siren red lipstick: Trended by Marylin Monroe, the vibrant red shade has been chosen as the number one trend of today.
2. Smoky eye makeup: Creating intense stares, and alluring eyes.
3. False lashes: The look first worn in the 1960s, and is a leading trend today.
4. The bronzed fake tan: Mastered by Victoria Beckham, this look is motivating healthy skin, and showing off a new found tan.
5. Heavy eyeliner: Coined by Twiggy, this “cat-like” makeup style is as relevent today as it was in the 1960s.
Others that made the top 20 list were lip rings, dark shades of lipstick, and blue eyeshadow.