The Average Man Turns Into His Father Around Age 38
It seems like women worry about turning into their mothers a lot more than guys worry about turning into their dads. But, I’m about to even that all out.
A new study has found the average man starts turning into his dad at age 38. Here are 10 signs that you are, in fact, turning into your father.
1. You fall asleep in the living room.
2. You have a special chair that’s only for YOU to sit in.
3. Your dancing becomes awkward.
4. You spend more time out in the shed.
5. You tell lame jokes.
6. You don’t recognize any popular music.
7. You start spending longer on the toilet.
8. You start paying closer attention to the thermostat.
9. You get excited about appliance sales.
10. You embarrass your kids and think it’s funny.
Turning into your dad actually sounds kind of awesome. But, if I were to base this off of my dad, I figured there would be more napping involved.