Set Them Free – It’s National No Bra Day! Reasons Why You Should Celebrate.
Today, October 13th, marks a very special holiday that honors Breast Cancer Awareness Month and celebrates everyone’s favorite thing: boobies! It’s National No Bra Day!
In addition to raising awareness, the holiday has a lot of perks (no pun intended). There are several benefits to going bra-less and I’ve compiled a list of 10 reasons why you should not wear a bra:
- The most obvious reason being it’s comfy which includes not having underwire poke at you or tight straps leaving marks on your shoulders.
- When you’re eating, you won’t have to worry about crumbs falling in the crack your boobs.
- Speaking of boob crack, air ventilation – you’re allowing your boobs to breathe.
- Side boob. That is all.
- You can wear backless shirts and dresses.
- Because it’s cooler outside now, no one will know you’re not wearing a bra under your big sweater.
- Because you’re not wearing a bra you won’t fall asleep with one on.
One of the most uncomfortable feelings is waking up the next day knowing you fell asleep with a bra on.
- You’re in ultimate chill mode! Once that bra comes off, nothing else matters. No plans. No worries. Just chill mode!
- Your boobs will be perkier! I know this sounds counterintuitive, but studies from France have shown that over time bras can make your breast saggier.
The study suggested that bras discourage the growth of supporting breast tissue, resulting in the breasts sagging more quickly…”
- The basis of our country, FREEDOM!
So let those gals go free today and take pride in your natural God-given breast!