See Maroon 5 In Tampa OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF July 29th, 2013.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 50 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite 500, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
2. PRIZEThe prize of the Contest consists of the following: (a) two (2) tickets for the Maroon 5 Honda Civic Tour in Tampa FL Friday September 13, 2013; (b) round-trip coach airfare from Gerald R. Ford International Airport to Tampa FL in coach class (or equivalent) for the winner and one (1) guest on a carrier and on dates to be specified by Sponsor; (c) two (2) nights hotel accommodations for the winner and one guest in a hotel on dates to be determined by Sponsor; The estimated total retail value of the prize of this Contest is two thousand dollars ($2,000.00) which value may vary. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Contest by listening to the station every weekday from July 29 2013 through August 16 2013 at 9:30am, 12:30pm, and 3:30pm. When you hear Adam Levine say his name on the radio station, you can call (616) 770-8957. If you are caller number 20, you will be entered into the Contest. By entering this Contest you agree to be bound by the Contest Official Rules.
All entries, as well as all copyrights thereto, will become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached twenty-one (21) years of age as of July 29, 2013. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after July 29, 2013 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of Sponsor will select the winner randomly. That person’s name will be announced on the station at 9:30am on Monday, August 19th, 2013. When the winner’s name is announced, they must call back within 5 minutes to claim their prize. If that winner does not call back within the 5 minute time period, a different winner’s name will be called, and they will have 5 minutes to call back and claim the prize. This process will continue until a winner calls back within the 5 minute time frame. That person will be named the official winner of the Contest. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must:
(a) have their name announced on the radio station on Monday, August 19th, 2013 and call back within a 5 minute time frame.
(b) complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), a 1099-MISC IRS tax form (to be provided by Sponsor) and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
6. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on and ends August 16th, 2013.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
8. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
9. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
10. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after August 19th, 2013, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 50 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite 500, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.