Robert Pattinson Reportedly Has A New Girlfriend – Knightlines 9/24/13
It’s Tuesday, so let’s give you another edition of celebrity gossip and things you need to know with Knightlines…
1. SAMUEL L. JACKSON tells “Playboy” magazine that he was 10 or 11 when he lost his virginity. It happened at a relative’s farm in Georgia. He says, quote, “There was a family of girls who lived through the woods from us, and we all used to meet at this creek and swim naked. I was about 10 or 11. I think two of the girls were about 14, 15, so that’s when it happened.”
2. ROBERT PATTINSON reportedly has a new girlfriend. He was spotted at a friend’s birthday party Saturday night with a “mystery brunette.” A witness says, quote, “Their hands were all over each other.”
3. As a 32-year-old mother of two, JESSICA ALBA is more confident in her body than ever before. She says, quote, “I was a lot more critical of my body when it was probably pretty awesome. Why did I not ever wear jean shorts? That’s so crazy. I was so skinny. I didn’t have any cellulite . . . what was I thinking?”
4. In today’s Quiz: Who Said? . . . PAMELA ANDERSON says, quote, “I like to do things that people think maybe I can’t do.” Why? Because she’s running the New York City Marathon.
5. The charity Autism Speaks is giving you the opportunity to have an outgoing message of your choice recorded by a celebrity. It costs $299, but all that money goes to the charity. The celebrities include “Breaking Bad” star Bryan Cranston, Jack Black, Jim Parsons from “The Big Bang Theory”, Cher, Adam West, Peter Dinklage, Mark Hamill and sportscaster Vin Scully.
6. Baltimore Ravens wide receiver JACOBY JONES got busted over the head with a liquor bottle by a stripper on a party bus. Several Ravens were out celebrating the birthday of offensive tackle BRYANT MCKINNIE . . . who ended up scuffling with another guy. Everybody was at practice Sunday night, and coach JOHN HARBAUGH chewed them out.
7. One of the most disgusting . . . and most HILARIOUS . . . scenes in the original “Dumb & Dumber” is the TOILET SCENE involving JEFF DANIELS and some EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA. But Jeff says, quote, “There are some things we’re going to do in [the sequel] that are going to make the toilet scene look lame.”