Parents Now Singing Pop Songs Instead of Lullabies
More parents are actually using modern pop songs to put their kids to sleep over traditional lullabies. CRAZY!
We all remember having our parents sing those traditional lullabies to us when we were younger. Well, it seems that parenting in this category has taken a major shift. More parents than not are actually using modern pop songs to put their kids to sleep.
Here’s the top songs that parents use to get their little one to rest (the survey is from Europe…so, some of them might come as a surprise):
1. “Just the Way You Are”, by Bruno Mars
2. “Someone Like You”, by Adele
3. “Umbrella”, by Rihanna
4. “Angels”, by Robbie Williams . . . Remember, this was a European survey.
5. “Diamonds”, by Rihanna
6. “Sweet Child O’ Mine”, by Guns ‘N Roses
7. “Wonderwall”, by Oasis
8. “I Knew You Were Trouble”, by Taylor Swift
9. “Beautiful”, by Christina Aguilera
10. “All About You”, by McFly . . . Again, European survey.