Nick Cannon Will Be New Host Of “Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous” – Knightlines 8/6/13
Here is your daily dose of Knightlines, celebrity gossip and things you need to know, for Tuesday, August 6th…
- Mariah Carey’s husband Nick Cannon has been chosen to host a revamped version of show “Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous.” He replaces British TV personality Robin Leach, who has hosted the program since the 1980s.
- NBC says Ryan Seacrest will host “The Million Second Quiz,” a new live game show airing two weeks in September.
- In an interview with Kindle Singles, President Obama said that Kim Kardashian, her rich, reality TV show family and boyfriend Kanye West are the reason why today’s youth are obsessed with money and celebrity.
- “All in the Family” actress Sally Struthers has a trial set for September on a criminal charge of driving under the influence in Maine.
- President Obama was offered a cameo appearance in the new movie, “The Butler,” but turned it down. The movie is based on the life of a black butler who served under several presidents. This is also the movie where Oprah is getting back into acting and that Forest Whitaker can tell you what it’s like to kiss O.
- Robin Thicke says he spent more than $500,000 on marijuana last year.
- A new book claims that Marilyn Monroe called Jackie Kennedy to tell her about Monroe’s affair with JFK, to which Jackie responded, “‘that’s great… I’ll move out and you’ll have all the problems.”
- Some Time-Warner cable customers aren’t able to watch CBS show, as the dispute between the two continues.
- 50-Cent is facing up to five years in prison if convicted of charges that he attacked his ex-girlfriend and trashed her condo.
- The Powerball jackpot is at $400-million and probably even higher by now for tomorrow night’s drawing.
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem have named their new daughter Luna.
- By the way, that 4-year-old mayor in Dorset, Minnesota, was re-elected.