Megan Fox And Brian Austin Are Expecting Again – Knightlines 8/5/13
Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the sun, because it’s gonna be gloomy the next couple days. Back to the weekday grind and time for the Monday edition of Knightlines, celebrity gossip and things you need to know…
- Ellen DeGeneres says “It’s official!” She is going to host the Oscars next year.
- Jamie Lee Curtis was taken to the hospital after an SUV in which she was riding collided with a BMW. Moments after the accident Jodie Foster arrived to help. Curtis is said to be doing fine.
- Keith Urban is going to return to the judge’s bench on “American Idol.” Rumor is that J-Lo is close to re-upping as well.
- Nick Cannon, who appeared on Nickelodeon’s “All That” in the late ’90s with Bynes, has written a lengthy open letter to the actress, who was placed under a 14-day psychiatric hold in a California hospital last week.
- After a football helmet to the knees in high school and 35 years of pain, NBC news anchor Brian Williams is going to take some time off and get a new pair of knees.
- If you like to keep score, a record 21.6 million millennials live with their parents.
- By the way, Denzel Washington was offered a role in “The Fast and Furious 7,” but turned it down.
- GasBuddy.com figured out that the Toyota Prius is the cheapest car to drive at just 7.2 cents a mile.
- An Illinois businessman outraged by a court order that he return more than $500,000 in insurance money from a 2001 wreck that killed his teenage son, paid back the money in coins. Four tons of coins.
- A new survey says that 3 out of every 10 workers is looking for a job while on the job.
- “Glee” star Cory Monteith’s castmates will film PSAs about drug abuse to air during a tribute to the late actor.
- Archaeologists working at the site of an ancient church in Turkey are claiming they may have found a relic of the cross of Jesus.
- Kim Fields, who we watched grow up on “The Facts of Life,” is pregnant with another son at the age of 44.
- Joy Behar’s last day on “The View” is this Friday.
- Valerie Harper is choosing to ignore her terminal brain cancer and is Canada, working on a movie for the UP cable channel.
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin are expecting baby #2.
- We’ve still got a long way to go. In California, a gay teacher at a Catholic high school lost his job after his wedding pictures were published in a local newspaper.
- Mortgage rates have climbed to an average of 4.39%.