You Might Be Breaking The Law And Not Know It!
You break a ton of laws every year! You might not even know you’re doing it!
On average you break the law about 260 times per year! Whoa!
Most people don’t even realize they are doing it. Here are some common examples:
- Jaywalking or crossing even if the light says “Don’t walk”.
- Taking the little ketchup or coffee creamers from restaurants.
- Taking some office supplies from work.
- Keeping the money when you get the wrong amount of change at the store.
- Eating or drinking while you drive.
- Using wifi that’s not yours.
- Watching pirated movies or listening to pirated music.
- Riding your bike on the sidewalk.
- Using you phone while you’re driving.
[Source: Daily Mail]