DMX Arrested On Suspicion Of Drunk Driving — Knightlines 7/29
Well it was a good vacay, but it’s time to get back to work, so here is the Monday edition of Knightlines, the celebrity gossip and things you need to know.
- J.J. Cale, who wrote “Cocaine” and “After Midnight” for Eric Clapton, died Friday of a heart attack. He was 74.
- Kristen Wiig and her boyfriend of two years, The Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti, have gone their separate ways.
- The cast of “Glee” gathered for a memorial service for Corey Monteith last Thursday. Even Lea Michele was there.
- Samsung’s profits are up 50%. Surprised?
- Now there’s an app that will break up for you. Really?
- Frank Ocean has canceled his upcoming tour because of a tear in his vocal chord.
- 67-year-old Sylvester Stallone is going to do one more… yep, a 7th Rocky movie.
- The South Carolina Highway Patrol confirms that they arrested rapper DMX on suspicion of drunk driving.
- Oprah has landed the “Mo’Nique” Role in Lee Daniels’ The Butler… which has a lot of people saying the other O word: Oscar.