Toni Braxton’s Divorce Is Final, After Three Years Of Battling In Court — Knightlines 7/26
My last day of vacay, but a new week of blogs, so here is the Friday edition of Knightlines, the celebrity gossip and things you need to know.
- Jason Sudeiikis confirmed on Letterman this past week that he’s NOT coming back to “Saturday Night Live” this fall.
- Forbes magazine has released their annual list of the top colleges in the country. In the #1 spot, bouncing Princeton out of the top spot last year, is Stanford.
- A group of 10 black former “American Idol” contestants are suing the show, claiming that producers dug up their arrest histories to get them thrown off because of their race.
- The home Chuck Norris lived in while making the series, “Walker, Texas Ranger,” and that was used in the show, is for sale. Yours for just $1.2 million.
- Lady Gaga will perform the first single from ARTPOP at the VMAs, set for August 25 in New York.
- The North Carolina-based home furnishings company that markets Paula Deen’s furniture line is one of the few sticking with the embattled celebrity chef.
- Target is now offering to match online prices.
- Toni Braxton’s divorce is final, after three years of battling in court.
- Sandra Bullock says “The Heat” was a one-time thing with Mellissa McCarthy. There will be no sequel.
- Now a third woman has come forward with allegations of sexual harassment against San Diego Mayor Bob Filner.
- Jimmy Fallon’s new daughter has a name: Winnie Rose Fallon.