Jennifer Aniston Is Telling Reporters It’s Not A Baby Bump – Knightlines 8/14/13
Happy Hump Day Wednesday to everyone, we are almost there, the weekend is right around the corner. Lets help you get through it and give you another edition of Knightlines, celebrity gossip and things you need to know.
• Jennifer Aniston is telling reporters that it’s not a baby bump, she just put on a few pounds.
• Two months after their wedding, “Star Wars” creator George Lucas, 69, and his wife, Mellody Hobson, 44, welcomed a baby girl via surrogate last Friday.
• NBC Sports Network will use Saturday’s debut of its coverage of the Barclays Premier League to increase its efforts to change the name of the network to NBCSN.
• The accusations that began a crumbling of celebrity chef Paula Deen’s empire were dismissed by a federal judge.
• Charlotte Church was asked to join the judges panel on the British version of “The X-Factor.” Her response: “I’d rather poke my eyes out with sticks!” I’ll take that as a “no.”
• In the season opener of “Modern Family” on September 25th, Jay and Gloria are adding a male nanny to the home to help with the new baby. Yes, a “Manny.”
• Oprah Winfrey says she’s “sorry” that a media frenzy emerged after saying she experienced racism during a trip to Switzerland.
• FOX Sports launches its new “Sports 1″ cable channel this Saturday.
• A record 5.9 million viewers tuned in Sunday night for the season premiere of “Breaking Bad.”
• Insiders say that Amazon is working on a video game console of their own. Google is said to be doing the same with the Android-based platform.
• At the University of Hawaii, researchers have created a breed of rabbits that glow in the dark.
• Katy Perry and John Mayer perform a duet on his new album.
• Lindsay Lohan’s new movie, “The Canyons,” is her biggest flop yet. It made only $30,000 over the weekend.